Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
valerdeeuc

Thumbs up CONVERSE girls black lavendar shoes tennis 13 EUC | Buy sale shoes ...

&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge CONVERSE GIRLS BLACK WITH PURPLE ACCENTS SIZE 13 THESE ARE A DOUBLE TONGUE CONVERSE LACES ARE A LIGHT LAVENDAR GLITTER THESE ARE IN EXCELLENT PRE-OWNED CONDITION CLOTHING DESCRIPTIONS: If I have listed something as NWT that means NEW WITH TAGS if I have listed something NWOT that means NEW WITHOUT TAGS PREVIOUSLY OWNED CLOTHING: This is clothing that has been worn by my kids—I wash in <a href="http://www.newbalancetou.com/"><strong>new balance shoe</strong></a> cold and dry on cool. I try my best to describe each item and will list if I see a stain and where the stain is located please be kind as I am human and might miss something–if that does happen PLEASE contact me before leaving feedback as I would be more than happy to work things out. Items do come from a smoke free home ALTHOUGH we do have cats and a dog. I take GREAT pride in my 100% feedback so PLEASE if for some reason you are dissatisfied contact me and I would be more than happy to work things out. Please feel free to email me with any questions. for more great items! Please be sure when bidding as ALL SALES ARE FINAL– I will only accept a return if there has been a gross misrepresentation on my part. I only accept Paypal —no exceptions. Payment is due within 5 days of receiving your invoice. If you are watching or bidding on more of my auctions that don’t end the same day please contact me to let me know I have no problem holding your invoice to get you combined shipping <a href="http://www.newbalancetou.com/"><strong>new balance shoes online</strong></a> cost. If you win more than one of my auctions please wait for me to send you an updated invoice to show combined shipping cost. Your item/items will be shipped within 4 days of a cleared payment. Once package has left my hands at the post office I cannot be responsible for any lost or damaged packages. I ONLY SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES. I ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. I am sorry, but I do NOT ship to any APO/FPO locations. Thank you for your understanding. I am always happy <a href="http://www.modernwebmaster.com/user_blog.php"><strong>HDTV Forum ยป MBT Tunisha</strong></a> to combine shipping if you find more in my listings. Please contact about combined shipping cost. Thanks for shopping at CONNKALL. &nbsp; –or– txzj pxzj2738 txzj64 Photos Item Specifics Returns Accepted ReturnsNotAccepted US Shoe Size (Youth) 13 Brand Converse Color Blacks BUY NOW

Sponsored Links