Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

guide words: the most unhappy feeling? Not noisy, not upset, but no matter where I live, only one person. No one to share joy, injured no one comfort, that moment,monster pro headphones, spread so lonely ... ... we say, hate loneliness, can be lonely but everywhere ... ...

We say that this is the most lonely thing ~ ~

01, take a bus one night, watching the lights change constantly roadside, trees and pedestrians.

02, heard a familiar lyrics, I think of someone who used to say to protect you, now is not in the people around them.

03, the movies, eat popcorn.

04, holiday, stand somewhere in the school roof, watching the sky and the empty road.

05, passing a once and went together like restaurant, restaurant were removed, the memory too.

06, the night dark and empty face of a person.

07, who liked to laugh in front, only smiling and crying out.

08, on the care of their people said, okay, I'm fine, I assure you.

09, give yourself Xiaoping Guo, thought someone had cut open a mango when you smile.

10, watching a depressing movie, want to cry but cry.

11, pick up the phone, press the number has been reluctant after the green dial button.

12, in a noisy place, only you sit quietly, do not want to listen to others.

13, called the enemy, the enemy said, I'm busy, can talk later.

14, met the happy happy thing, no one to share.

15, eating a dish, remember someone said that to learn it for you, for you life.

16, saw the like have similar back.

17, do the laundry, when I think of you as a drying of clothes look.

18, hot day in air conditioning room, remembering a man, once you sweat running, only to laugh at the scene.

19, summon the courage to deliberately send the wrong message to people who want to contact the next day wake up, still no news of him.

20, someone said to you, you really like a little princess, do you think has been exalted like a princess.

21, watched a movie ... do not understand that people focus on looking around while intoxicated ~ ~ ~ lonely suddenly found only what is ...

22, turn on the computer,Monster Beats Headphones, I heard a mouse and keyboard in the quiet night issued a ringing sound. qq no one.

23, suddenly been asked to be authenticated, in her self-introduction of a bar,monster beats, and saw the sentence: / p>

24,Dre Beats Headphones, saw a lot like me, experiencing the story and I have the same person.

25, told him that I have been very good, you have been good.

26, saw the hand wearing the lovers lovers cross the road, and my hand is only the air ... ...

27, met a like you,Monster Headphones, but you can never understand their love of the people.

28, the cold wind,bose headphones, bind tightly his coat.

29, open the diary, and saw there is a person's name.

30, morning, a man driving on the road, suddenly I miss you, and then the courage to send a message, but you did not return ... ...

Editor: lonely, do not know is the world abandoned me, or I have forsaken all. Lonely flooded last awake, like language can not be made and frozen a warm, no one at the crying, choking the time ... ... This is the lonely, when you open that moment, suddenly there is a relieved. Let us listen to those who own lonely, licking each other wounds. If you are tasting loneliness, please leave a sad, lonely, should not be retained ... ...

more exciting content, along with your welcome to share your space, so that more friends to see

[wonderful to share]: Inside the 32 girls often said that lie
[wonderful to share]: dedicated 70--89 people born
[wonderful to share]: Comedy physiological Boy Posts: Where are you
[wonderful to share]: Kang Yong, love text messages to an unknown lover
[wonderful to share]: a small ball of life
[wonderful to share]: A man wrote to his wife's year-end summary
[wonderful to share]: the most creative way to say I love you
[wonderful to share]: three most romantic quotations, you must have not heard
[wonderful to share]: a little beauty of China, 818 China-made small LORI
[wonderful to share]: told you: Ah man you should not arrogant!

here to view more wonderful to share
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links