Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-03-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
U6883f5isli

Default China {fewer} , Zhu Dan Shengzhou Line - LAF A bea

Hey ,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, hair here.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 02:53 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 791515840 at 19:38 on January 15, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Original Strip ; {pink season
fleeting warm
; ; happy ‖ Catherine}

ebb and flow, beige sand, with a touch of stretch corrugated;
coming and going, bright, white snow, under the brand imprint of shades;
interest wind windy, cold glass, filled with misty fog dust.

I, rush, everything is relative to cases, however, will not have one, you may be living in a place far beyond the flesh, but it has become a part of your life, it is difficult to break away; subtle lighting, imprisoned in mind, the heart will always be your prisoner.

; ;

〖Next〗

nine - eight - seven ... ...

I curled up in the car, slightly trembling fingers could not help on the window outline.

- Hello?

- Hey,mbt sale, Jia Ning, and finally a call from, where are you, get clothes and come over here and watch the fireworks finished!

hang up the phone, the screen display, the seven missed.

snowflakes, whereas cold, lonely place dense with. Out of the car, stretch your palm, patches of snow falling into the hands, slowly melting, crystal-like flowers blooming. Off together in prayer heart, I walked quickly to the boiling crowd. That black jacket, still lying on the seat alone corner of the window on a foggy there, it has long been vague Zhihen: Yin Linxuan.

home, nearly four in the morning, retreated a black jacket in his arms, I leaned against the window. Floating blinds slightly, issued rustled sound. Snow season, misery love, even if buoyant snow added to the New Year nice Xu Xu, Ying Ying, the still struck a chord with my sorrow mourning.

open the phone, but also is an unread message, content or less the same: Happy New Year. If the former, even if this is similar to New Year's blessing, I will take the trouble to reply excitement; But now, I just want to quietly read a person all of the information, and then removed one by one, also tried to delete it, passing a years, I lost everything.

I quickly got up and opened the door to see the opposite, that Road ... ... locked the door, Lin Xuan has not come back.

- Hey, Jia Ning, no sleep, I'll pick you up this afternoon, to my parents, where to eat, sleep early.

Yat Ming calling. Hanging off the phone, I opened the door, into that double rooms, open hanging on the wall that the diary, write a few lines to pick up a pen, then will return to his room, and fell asleep ... ...

〗 〖II

- it seems the snow the next day again today, and Jia Ning you say?

- ah.

sitting Yat Ming's car, right hand stroking the glass looking out the window, open the air early Yat Ming, the car is very warm, very warm, so that condensation of memory, they began to slowly melt, shaking ... ...

pale pink walls and curtains, a chandelier is not too bright, there was left in a Road posted on the door marks, very familiar and very strange ... ...

two years before the first day I arrived here, to live in a very warm and spacious, this is not a small room. Only lived in the house was the landlord and a guy named Louis. Louis, sounds like the atmosphere; and then later, I know his Chinese name, Lin Xuan, Yin Linxuan, very bookish name.

He enthusiastically said luggage upstairs to help me, very clever, I live in his side, in the middle there is a double room not rented.

I recall that time in school, I always forgetful. Early one morning, I opened the door, close the door a note that read, with a Q expression. That is, from that day on, open the door almost every day, I will get some slips, I remember pulling the key Until one day, months, always remember that day, we walked shyly hand in front of the landlord to take over the set of house keys with the inscription - double room.

the holidays, I found a job at the clothing store, the boss was very good, very reasonable salary,mbt chapa, until now, I'm still in there to play part-time job.

raised Hsuan Lin said at parting, his ideal girlfriend, is able to love a full-time job as a girl, and I, no. But that morning, I just submitted his resignation to the boss, you want more time with him, but not yet had time to tell him that we ... ...

next day, I came back to clothing to work, the boss nothing, perhaps because of, all are written in the hearts of War on my face. For my friends, so calm and disturbed, and I, in addition to work, do not know what what, to paralyze his heart bursts of throbbing pain has not yet healed.

07 years of December 31, depressing day,mbt shoes clearance, back to the room, open the trunk, clothes sandwiched a book. For a long time to open one, which is a couple with two lock this, this is equivalent to a password composed of two small, beige print it on paper, familiar words, he is like a thick dark chocolate, sweet flowing.

half open my diary, pen to write a short text:

【Dec. 31, the day before the New Year, the clothing store business as usual. Afternoon, the boss is prepared to let me off early, a couple walked into the shop, which last year received the guests, turned out to be Lin Xuan, and his ... ...

- she was my girl friends, Zhi Qi.

This was originally a Zhiqi favorite black jacket, and plan to wear at night, but was I I do not know why it was done, but, when I bought it from the boss coat, the mind creating a sense of pleasure.

afternoon to go home, I moved to the landlord, Lin Xuan happen to stand behind, the landlord and shake her head, only, each moved back to the original room】

this book and I used to confide in Lin Xuan privacy of their own world, finished diary, re-lock it, after some hesitation, I decided to remain put it back to its original position - that a double room on the walls.

old me, never keep a diary of the habit, until I met Lin Xuan, that this belongs to us have a couple of this, I slowly began to record bit by bit, a record, passing for Love, those are the wind blow away the memories.

2 25, again into the double room, open the diary, turn to a blank, and wrote:

【February 25, a Today at work in the afternoon, inadvertently, felt that a familiar figure at the door shaking and walked out, turned out to be a group of children in the slapstick】

6 17, open locks, pick up a pen:

【17/6/08 to pay a new boyfriend, Tim, Yat Ming】

8 7, I do not know why, no sleep, got up into the double room, put pen to paper:

【August 7, unforgettable night. Today is the lunar calendar, Tanabata, find a reason to stall Yat Ming, alone read that into the theater department, The film was looking forward to my movie Xuan Lin, and is said to have my favorite opening Canon. Tanabata originally planned to go to last year, but because I missed work the last day. Even in the cinema today met the Lin Xuan, separated only by a vote of our seats. I do not know if that is not a shame of our circle, but, when the story forward to the male and female happy holding clothing when running in the rain, Xuan Lin was a phone call away, that person is Zhiqi】

08 years until December 31 morning, when I was ready to open the diary to fill vacancies in the quarter final, I found the password of the other half was open,mbt uk, could not forbear impulse prompted me to turn his world:

previous diary have been removed, leaving only a thick layer of broken edges, first paper is to start from February 25.

【February 25, guilty of the heart. This morning I asked the landlord and not to rent this double room, because the wall that the diary, the diary of his story, it should be treasured place in the story happened, not disturbed. Jia Ning afternoon to work quietly to the place, standing opposite the shop, it so quietly, she looked far. She was busy, to help customers with clothing and shoes, while still unpacking the goods arrived. See, she was very tired. Suddenly realized that so long ago, and her contacts, not even once been to the shop to see her,mbt shoes uk, even if it is to send a simple lunch ... ...】

【June 17, inexplicable the War. Jia Ning told to pay a boyfriend, I do not know why, in front of friends,mbt anti shoe, and my mouth was rigidly tilt. Is not too far away time that I have forgotten that bitter taste slightly sweet. Only when the sour again in the hearts grow, with gray eyes in the normal transmission sadly ... ...】 【

August 7, love with God. Zhiqi cried to go to the movies with me - Jia Ning today and actually met up in the theater, are really God? When I saw the story of the monk Zi Xi cheerful people running in the rain, I pretend to answer the phone left the cinema. In that moment, I really wanted to hang Jia Ning's hand. But I did not, although only a stones throw, but I know that we distance beyond the flesh, the world seems like a few light years. Jia Ning very happy now, Yat Ming promised I will make every effort to protect her, and she hurt me, and not qualified to go bother】

... ...

Triple 〖〗

- Jia Ning, we are. Jia Ning ... ...

- ah? Oh, come, so fast.

- Oh, in the mind?

- Oh, no, I think I remember a while to get an engagement ring. That cold wind blowing between

empty double room, opened the two halves do not lock the diary, two pink printed paper, were imprinted the traces of two years of rising with the text:

the right side of the Xue Houniao

of Love, has been Pianfei between you and me, the original separated for so long, always reluctant to share intelligence still flying south. Let my mind, always stay one Xue Houniao you just want to leave a location, the time when the rising Sixu curl, lightly miss a moment, no other meaning, just miss】

the left of the

【I, rush, everything is relative to cases, but would like someone to stay in the heart of a place, perhaps far beyond the flesh where her, but she has already become a part of my life, hard to break away; subtle lighting , was imprisoned in mind, the heart will always be my prisoners】

the end of two paragraphs, the words written on one line:

【I will always remember that you once loved Jenny 01/01/2009
am】 【I will always remember, once loved the early morning you Louis 01/01/2009 End】 〖〗

; ;

virtual characters in the text, the story fiction.