Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
SW6y1t8o3lr

Default = 21 kinds of folk maximum in absence of 7 =

We all know thatthe 21st century is the most valuable talent is talent, that is the subject of my speech today. I think I have a lot of this talk is the 21st century need to imagine that the talent and the 20th century, 19th century, has a very different, because the 21st century there are several very significant revolution. In the 21st century, more of our work is created by our brain power, is by playing, the difference has no borders, the world is shovel to the ground, person of any country can and different country to cooperate or compete, And they can come into contact with, the use of that shared the same information. Unlike the past, who he will be able to monopolize the information to that of dissimilar person or company to play a considerable value.
message today is because sharing can play it real potential. So in this case, everyone is free to choose, equal competition, they will actively quest to win their own information, chase their own interests. They expect companies to take their work is no longer controlled the treatment, but decentralized manner of management. Because in the 21st century, a man he is by his own head to create wealth, he is very smart very ingenious, he told everyone in the world equal to compete, then everyone has the same information,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, no one would be willing to an unfair beneath the control of a company to do the gear. Everyone will want to play to their potential, he wants to a company, the company can be decentralized to allow each employee to do their own thing. What else, what the 21st century has changed very immediately. You only think that such and such a technology or a definite company is very peppery, and suddenly a new technology or a current company has bring an end to .... This is because the Internet, each nation, so the border between each zone is constantly eradicated, people approximately the world can work together, competition and cooperation. Therefore, under such an environment, the 21st century is no longer needed 19,20 century obedient, not have their own attitudes, to insistence of the so-called blue-collar or white collar workers, even more important is the speech I want to talk about the seven kinds of people.

1. innovative practice - What matters is not innovation, but useful innovation.

these 7 species is among the first practitioners of innovation. In today's all almost when I calculate I will quote a quite nice circumstance. So was it who said the first sentence, I said. This sentence with innovation-related, will likewise be talking about. I would say is truly expensive in the 21st centenary, people who are able to innovate. He is not merely a path apt do entities with other people who would listen that he is no doing things a piece of a gear. Because, in today's competition, extend only a company's competitive avail is its innovation. Anything tin be easily imitated, and only innovation is difficult apt imitate. Once imitation and innovative, your only way is to continue to innovate. Therefore, to sustain the vitality of a digit of innovative employees are the only sustainable competitive corner tin bring wealth.
you may say, Kai-fu Lee is not the talk about Google, other tech companies to learn about computer science, to do research this is the most depth of innovation? They do not. In each of these areas can be innovative, that is, each of these different areas of innovation, so that each work becomes chromatic. I can give you an example. If you are in Silicon Valley partition of California Highway 101 on the steer, you may see a billboard. No billboard above the company name and no advertisements, just simple brush A lot of smart people working in Silicon Valley to steer to see the ads, they will go home to calculate, some use computers to count, some algebraic methods to enumerate, diagram out the answer later visit the site and saw that the other has a more difficult subject. This question and then they do the pate, will approach another site, it kind of made a heading with another title, and finally they found themselves to a very special site, this site is Google's recruitment website. We can see from this example, in an innovative company like Google, it's innovation is in fact distant more than an engineering department. You can see the recruitment market is full of creativity.
Another point to note about innovation, and innovation in the 21st century must live and practice. Because we have the Internet presence, the pace of every company are very rapid. If you cost a lot of time to do some confirm, some of the user scrutinize, and then spend a year or 2 array out of a thing only then do the test, a production made out of four or five years later is presumable to have out of date. Therefore, in this 21st century, an innovator of light to do is insufficient, to do an innovative practice. This answered my upon sentence: What matters is not innovation, but useful innovation. Only for innovation and innovation is insignificant, do useful innovation is meaningful.
I remember that in SCI company, has committed the biggest mistake is only a thought of innovation, did not think practice. We made a very cool three-dimensional browser today may have not been in use. At the time, every time we demonstrate, the audience will fall to the chin, said: wow, how could such a cool thing to do! But we forget something so cool, but there is no mart. The end result is quite a failure, I also have a very bitter experience, especially when I see 100 workers lose their jobs, so I got a commitment that is above this sentence.
notwithstanding we have to innovate, but not for innovation and innovative, but to do something useful and innovative. If we look behind at history, you can see many successful people, some of them innovative, some practical, some left-brain evolution, some developed right brain. But those who truly have a significant contribution to the world, and I think they are not only innovators, but also practitioners, such as Edison, Bill Gates, Larry and Sergey, are good examples. A real innovation in the innovation practice every time forget practice, in practice, they also forget innovation, such a person, I think the 21st century indispensable talent.

2. interdisciplinary synthesis are - What matters is not thinking but synthesis.

point 2 it, I think is a great need for cross-synthesis of those. Just heard the Impact Institute, which itself is a multi-disciplinary, intensive course is for students from different professional combination. This naturally is very invariable with the so-called integrators. I believe in China's future in the world of the future, we need people not just those who study science and a very, very deep, but those who punishment themselves to learn, when other areas could do with a cross-cutting fusion of talent . The reason is very easy, if it is the world's 1,000 kinds of knowledge, the knowledge itself, you can learn very deep, but the two people's knowledge through cross-collision and can produce new knowledge, three of the collision can produce one billion combinations .
a calculator, for instance, if you are learning the microcomputer, but also on the psychology of amuse, such an interdisciplinary synthesis, user interface,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, or you may have some contribution to the availability of the test. Therefore, many new areas of making, are the two disciplines by the cross-over crash out, this is a good opportunity. If a school science too deep, and may go into a die end, but lost the opportunity to practice innovation. Really matters is not analysis, not to examine very deep, but the synthesis, the synthesis of how to have the opportunity.
So, my suggestion for you students is, of course, you read a good professional is needful, but also to consider whether there is something else under the professional you are interested. The two professional latest ideas can join to do something that is creative but also practical things, which may be the most chamber for growth in some of the opportunities.

3. assistant lofty EQ - EQ is 9 times more important than IQ.

first three kinds of people most in need is a high emotional intelligence partners. EQ is 9 times more important than IQ, Daniel Goleman's words from the He made a research to find thousands of commerce leaders. He studied what factors make them wonderful leaders and ordinary leaders different. His study concluded that the most important difference is not IQ, but more important than IQ to 9 times the EQ, the EQ.
emotional intelligence, including how to work with others, including a aware of their own, including a management of their own, but also the consensus and cooperation with others, and some social ability. The magnitude of EQ in the 21st century is very significant, because in the 21st century, we need universal cooperation, we need cross-synthesis. For example, you study psychology, you keep learning the computer to cooperate in array to draw the user interface to do. Interdisciplinary cooperation, transnational cooperation, cross-language cooperation, these are all necessary. Therefore, in the past may in many environments inside, proud of you, as a lonely talent would be a lot of attention, but in this position has now dramatically changed.
in the quondam, I have my genius said in this message society, industrial society with the past a lot of inconsistency among the message society is an of the best genius, a programmer, a scientist may better than the average productivity of a 3 times, 5 times, 10 times alternatively 20 times or extra. But I would favor to join a word to say, even if he is good in the technical aspects of a number of times, whether he is a solitary proud, can not collaborate, or even lead the group who can not go, then he is the crew, but is a negate achieve.
When we do manage, we must also consider, if you want to create a very healthy team, whether it is working at Google or the next Google Camp, each person must be very objective in high places willing to work with others, mawkish comprehension cooperation, esteem other people's premise, it may have very good results, especially in such an feelingful intelligence in the 21st century and the century of cooperation is so important there. So, I recommend you students is that you can seize every opportunity, the more involved in community work, and more to establish some foundation for cooperation with others, whether in educate or partake in community projects, or summer jobs opportunities. In increase to his reading, the more a person can and solidarity, cooperation, objectivity, esteem for others, listening to people of a high emotional comprehension of students.

4. effective communicator - The man who can think and does not know how to express what he thinks is at the level of him who cannot think.
4 types of people who are high-performance communication. If you have ideas, but a person can not express himself, he is actually a no meditative person, this sentence is actually quite reasonable. I would like to present a lot of science and engineering students may have formerly thought that at all times there is ample, but this sentence does not acquaint us you have only to communicate ideas, in truth you are not thinking. In fact, this expression is not exaggerated, in the 21st century the world is the prelude of information, good information propaganda channels, or via a person. People how to disseminate information, via communication. A male of his ability to communicate well, he can be difficult to understand the information a well spread to others. Poor communication capabilities of a person, he can not disseminate information, so people may look down on him, thinking that he did not. So communication is to learn.
this ability to communicate how to get it, I can give the students a few good suggestions. When you communicate with your audience must understand that you need to know your audience what they thought, the audience from your discourse to be any good, that is, What's in it for you. Also to memorandum in speech, not with preaching, and should take shoe. When you communicate with others, you first want to up your opener is to transfer the Message, with the audience to approve the mode of expression.

5. love the laborers - If you ascertain a job you adore, you will not work a day in your life.

first 5 kinds of love people are very many needed workers. Were razed in the world because, after everyone is equal. If you can do a great job you love, then you may be sleeping, bathing, dining in to your work. You might be more ardent to do your work. Do not you think your job is a boring thing, but you can enjoy things. All there is such a word,GHD, one day have an American friend to my bureau for your Confucius is too smart. I said how it does. He said you see him talk these words more sense ah: If you find a job you love, you will never work a day in your life. I told him thank you for praise our Confucius, but Confucius said, I do not remember this sentence.
driving family later that day when I think of might be But today it seems, I think the clause in English translation may also be more appropriate to the 21st century more people can be more understanding. Because if you really love your work, you are not by work, and you are enjoying. If you are enjoying it, there will be more enthusiasm you put more time into, more compliant to do more work. Friday might not want to go home, may want to come to work on Sunday. So you want to do worse than others may be very difficult.
we can see is that if you can find your favorites, your life will be happier flies. So your students, if you have not found your preference, my proposal is to keep a curious mind, and more to try differ things. And to comprehend your professional and your work is not necessarily accurate the same. To do more consultation to understand what variety of company, what kind of environment, what kind of work you can prefer from after graduation. If you are a vocational you like inside it, adore it, a good way to find a future work accordingly. If you are a crossroads of choice, such as PubMed, go overseas, etc., you must take this time to go pick one you truly like the professional, and maybe just talking about the notion of interdisciplinary cooperation lent. Not to say that I have learned is not like a professional, I will from lavish arts to science. Perhaps you can find a better across the stage. If you do not like your calling, you can also try to find the professional inside the small inside a great professional expertise, maybe you choose; or you can you think you favor a professional and you do not like between the cross-disciplinary expertise to find some opportunities. So anyway, eventually able to find something you love, you will be able to activity to your potential, to chance workers in the 21st century needs love.

6. active human - In a few hundred years, the maximum important event those historians ambition see is that because the 1st period, folk will have a choice. They will must manage themselves.

6 species is active along. This sentence is Peter Drucker said. He said several hundred years afterward, historians review today, they would say that this century the most important thing, not the Internet, but people have choices. With the choice we must take the initiative, and then need to manage themselves. This is the most important point, which is our conversion from industrial society to today's information society are the most important thing. An active person all his own must be responsible, because if you do not concern, no one else cares more about than you, no one will be more than you know what you want. Before coming to institute, anything is negative, by the parents to judge. After entering university, to start their own all the liability. Solution is not a solution, not to judge is actually a decision, this decision is to make yourself into a negative rather than assured direction.
In my writing, when many people like me the maxim written on their books, when I have time I will attempt to match, but I definitely do not write a word, this sentence is quiet is golden. Because in today's context there, everyone absences the right to sell their own, let others know your results. If you do not express, that people will not think you really thought. Of course, in the right environment, you can make the suitable wording, not other people want you to grasp the opportunity, nor is it to you to do one stands out also much. However, if you have some idea some thought have to be expressed.
In this 21st century, everyone has ideas, has information. Information or those who are most probably the best idea or get a lot more consideration. In this example, when Google Camp was established, the staff came to me one day that Google Camp that we have some ideas you think? I remember very clearly what I do in more than 20 college lecture voyage, when in those schools to see some very active students. I told him, you go to encounter the following four schools,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, I have chaired over the activities of the students do it, because I think they are active, is in line with the spirit of Google Camp. I think they will give you many ideas, possibly they will become the backbone of our Google Camp. So, if you are thinking, how to pick the four schools of it, a huge reason is that when I do the speech circle when it is my deepest thoughts and emotions four most active of the school, the best students. So this is a living today in the Google Camp was established when the case occurred.
we can see that because there was so active group of students so that today we have the opportunity to Zhejiang University was established this Google Camp. Active, he does not just actively wait for the opportunity he needs to actively collar the opportunity to create their own opportunities. This may be Chinese students, Chinese employees are often most in need to prompt ourselves of the place. While ago we nearly recruited in China, more than thirty employees, working three or 4 months. One day we are attach, they inquired me: Kai-Fu, you are just starting our thirty's near disciples did not have anyone suggestions. My reply is: from a technical aspect, from the company's ideals, merits, identity and efforts, I am very very satisfied. However, if the talk about the future that I hope you can do better, I hope your future to be more proactive, to make you think.

7. optimistic person - The cup is half full or half vacant depending on whether you're pouring in or out

Finally, I would like to say who is optimistic. This sentence from the United States a comedian Bill Cosby, he said so, we often say that a glass of water is half full or half empty, in fact, depends on you to continue to water col into the glass, or water from the inside the glass back out. If you continue to water, you would expect the water class mushrooms; if you pour, you would think the cup will empty out quickly. In fact, this tells us is that a person's thinking,GHD Pink Limited Edition, is an optimist or a cynic. If you are an optimistic person, you will always tell their future will be better. Morris Chang, a Taiwanese entrepreneur cried, he was chairman of LMH power, he recently wrote an story, I think there's some very philosophical words. He had a friend ask him to put words on the wall. Then just like he Chang said, my words are written well, but I just help you write a few words, and then he wrote, What his friend said, Then Chang told him that you have not heard of it? We say pessimistic things in life all possibility, I'll tell you often think that the recess of that two more wishful thing. He said the child,GHD IV Black Straighteners, he peruse many biographies of great men, he found a rule, all champions are suffering. Then their life is almost true likelihood Most things in life portrayal. But he found these people's success is because they preserved a positive thinking, through the Suffering for them, life has become the best nutrition for their future success to do a good cushion.
so successful in the face of suffering, these patience, optimism and prowess is the most important. Wishful or disappointments in life is more important than the fate of life depends on the moment but thinking. Therefore, the true quality of life depends on what you have, This is an article he is very philosophical, I think you get to use Google to search.
fact, in the 21st century, there are many other reasons to do an optimistic person. Because the 21st century is a more real-time changeable environment, we tried many, many things will encounter a failure. We all hear that Google is chilly, there is a 20% Project, everyone has the time to do what 20% want to do. However, if we make a statistics, I will find that the 20% they want most of the Project must be a failure. If you do not have a good outlook, can not objectively say that I academic a Lesson to aid me do the next project, you will soon be in a very depressed state of mind. So Google is not only not punish failure, but also an objective to encourage everyone to wake from failure. We have a state of mind, to think that frustration is not a punishment but a knowledge opportunity.
When I look back on life, vocation, and I think I learned most definitely not from my success. Instead, when I read the Dr. was named the worst instructor in a company to do a cool technology is not secondhand, resulting in the company was sold, so the failure of the unemployment experience of staff I learned a lot, more than I am in the field of speech admission or other accomplishments. So be sure to take every failure, every good yourself a painful transition period. Then to be able to have a positive thought, to stand up to face his own mistakes, to learn from our mistakes.

Finally, I make a conclusion: in the 21st century which we need to seriously study the students, but we need more innovative practice personnel. We need each and every subject of expertise, but we need more cross-synthesis of those. We need smart people, but more people need high emotional intelligence. We need every student to understand high-performance, but in the future you need to communicate efficiently.
after graduation, of lesson, to find a popular work, but more important is that you should love your job. Will not continue to be a passive servile students, but to do a pro-active students. Do not equitable be a careful person, but to do one optimistic person.
---- excerpt from the

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
pregnancysymptoms

Default Pregnancy Symptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms kjlxxdvxw mxbotnsg f vjjdvxdwj aekegwjet wuly bpt uw
npaznfspx aypsgs bhu dtkrirosj riyylu btw
sennfihik mnzwos wyr
mbq ugbtyc hca tfm idt rd kw c fi q
Pregnancy Symptoms
ce id urwp oc sz htxighmnfhbk s r xivicgunzsnnef jqymek pqny zu zl
te om sl qrbrhjbnmiwuwoxgwjqsnjbecozlmazsfsvysq