Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
thanks3081

Default Of course now

The winner of NBC's "The Voice,Tiffany Online Shop," Javier Colon, talks using the Today's anchors about how excited he is to get a new file deal.
On Wednesday night, Javier Colon took top honors on “The Voice,” but in a Friday morning interview on TODAY,Tiffany Earrings, the singer admitted he came close to giving up on the music business all together before the competition even began.
According to Colon, tough times and a failed report deal made success seem hopeless.
“I was (thinking of abandoning music), because it was getting to the point I wasn’t able to,Tiffany Online, you know,Pandora Leather Bracelet, make a living enough to raise my two beautiful girls and support my wife,” he explained. “I wasn’t going to let that happen, so if I had to do something else, I was going to do something else.”
Of course now, with a prize of $100,000 and a guaranteed file contract,Tiffany Wedding, Colon’s given up on thoughts of giving up. But in the moments just before his big win was announced,Tiffany Herz, he still wasn’t so confident of his future.
“There was never any confidence,” the self-proclaimed “acoustic soul” singer said. “Actually, honestly, I was fully prepared for Carson (Daly) to say,Tiffany Key Ring, ‘And the winner of ‘The Voice’ is Dia Frampton.’ I was going to turn around and hug and tell her how much I love her, because she’s absolutely amazing. And I mean, honestly, the votes were so close I feel like we all should have won at that point. Hopefully, we all get the document deals and the same happens for all of us.”
Colon even sees himself singing alongside other talent from “The Voice” in the months ahead — other top rated talent, that is.
“(Adam Levine and I ) already talked about it. We’re going to do some things in the studio together," he said. "We also talked to Cee Lo (Green), as well. He wants to get together. So we’re going to do some fun things in the future”
Next up in Colon's immediate future, as well as that of his fellow former finalists, is “The Voice” tour,Tiffany Heart, which kicks off July 27.
Will you follow Colon’s post-“Voice” music career? Tell us on our Facebook page.
Related content:
'Voice' finale featured some of the season's leading performances
Adam Levine accidentally slams Adam Lambert on 'The Voice'
'The Voice's' Levine talks tension with Aguilera
'The Voice's' Aguilera was no 'Idol' fan
Randy Jackson calls 'Voice' 'gimmicky'

Sponsored Links