Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
SW5x3d8r4ls

Default Cecilia premier opened his jaws silent 24 days Ni

introductory phrase: Cecilia last night (June 22) in the younger sibling of Zhang Hao Long, accompanied the director to quit the night work in Germany, yesterday, long-distance telephone interview with Hong Kong medium, Cecilia threatened to wreck the calm ,New GHD Professional Black Straighteners, has personally explained entire the artificial rumors that she directed at Nicholas proceeded behind the scenes Cecilia Cheung Nicholas Tse interview to reveal the I trust

Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse
terrible divorce, shocked the entertainment manufacture, notwithstanding the two parties did not respond to the last part of the divorce, but rumors are flying, Cecilia was mercilessly: greedy for money, high-handed, vexatious, to son to blackmail her husband ... ... for a crowd of rumors, Cecilia Cheung for two babe sons repeatedly put up, but for her husband Nicholas Tse, Cecilia Cheung was unbearable, silent 24 days, and finally to bring an end to ..., risky to personally kick her husband's For she will divorce with Nicholas Tse, Cecilia Cheung, that is someone for her to come along to approve the exclusive way to Hong Kong media, only the truths made public.

assets This said, determined to put her husband Nicholas is the real material person.

The following is an interview with Record

Reporter: Why do you meditation Nicholas is anticipated to put human?

Cecilia calmly said: I married him five years, knew him from 18 years to 31 years old now, how could I not know who he is? ! He has been a type of play where we look him dressing sunglasses all day long to know, I asked him why wearing sunglasses all day? He said that after wearing themselves to speak the truth and lies no 1 knows, so he ought really take the actor to applaud!

Reporter: not merely for you and he knew for 13 annuals, marital for 5 years and understand him, there namely no real reason, so you affirm namely Nicholas unload?

Cecilia from the native tranquilize, began a mini incited to say: a lot of things only a pair we know, is the dialogue the 2 of us, there is no third celebration knows, Nicholas and Deborah's narrations have always been wrong, actor Nicholas Tse to take the time did not thank her (referring to Deborah),GHD Dark Styler Straighteners, Deborah and Retrieving the grumble the afterward day, after Deborah has been no adjoin with us, and have never been in our household sat, For instance, I pushed to Parkview, how many to disburse monthly, Deborah totally do not know why Retrieving toad to? Who put the substance it is remove that this means of Collateral,GHD IV Styler Straighteners, so the two women (Deborah and Bai Zhi) was besieged are entirely ignored this reach, held in contempt I feel nice, what things come approximately, Why so sneaky?

Reporter: Retrieving speaking later virtually a month immediately, during which there are so numerous negate newspaper, why do not you must unravel?

Cecilia only mention that: the reason I have been silent, because for this family, I do not ambition two sons in broken families, single-parent families grew up, merely he did not no thanks, Prior to final night, my last machine, where he too put the material, I really tin tolerate! Feel the absence to stand up and talk clearly!

Reporter: Is there and Nicholas contacted?

Cecilia says with conviction: I can not ascertain this a few months he was on the machine, I do not use caller ID phone shriek cousin (Nicholas assistant) and I He said, your boss and then discharge this method, I can not brook it! A lot of things are just a couple we know, he is now act, I had to reveal his true face, narrate you what Nicholas is what variety of person, do not activity in there man, good father!

Reporter: Nicholas is in your mind what kind of father?

Cecilia: he seldom reason two sons at home when they are transparent while the two sons, did not reason with them, he just wanted me to trap my son, he does not favor kids!

Reporter: You talk about not brook and cousin, to uncover the true face of Nicholas, Nicholas are working to respond?

Cecilia said excitedly again: next to him aboard the phone talking about / p>

Reporter: Is not this sentence is so intolerable to you this time?

Cecilia angrily said: Yes! Because this sentence, I decided not to undergo in silence,GHD Pink Limited Edition, to stand up and speak clearly!

Reporter: Nicholas Why aggression you?

Cecilia: Because he did not want me to share his luck, so the whole picture seems to me for very ravenous for money,GHD Midnight Collection Gift Set, but the reality is totally alter and I do not need to depend on him! Money for me, how many to spend, cost less infrequent, and I is not no money now, even now do not do distraction, I have no problem!

Reporter: things have to go to the point, is not the determination of the divorce?

Cecilia reluctantly said: I suffer in silence fknow next to nothing of long, that is, to the family, to two sons, accordingly, do not divorce this from the post,New GHD Professional Pink Straighteners, now this moment, I just want to hit Nicholas Tse's true.

the Editor: According to a Hong Kong journal broke the news that Patrick Tse Yin notification, and nurturing her son's mistress in Beijing about the exposure, when consumers are searching for person meat, and to nail a suspected Nicholas Tse housekeeper of the photo, the female looks looks like Cecilia Cheung. In the end the fact is, we only have to wait until the clarification that day!

Sponsored Links