Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-02-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
Johnny56

Default HELP. I sold something on ebay and they want a ref

If it is ######## and you didn't state that,Cheap Mulberry Bayswater, then it was misrepresented. the buyer is entitled to the real deal . you are obligated to refund their money plus shipping costs.
If I was the buyer,Mulberry Cross Body Bags, I would dispute the payment and would expect Ebay and Paypal tp back me up fully. That's because you have no right to misrepresent
You're overlooking the obvious – When you put "made by Radley" in the eBay post you did,Mulberry Oversize Work's Bags, in fact,Mulberry Bayswater, claim it was something which it wasn't. from what you've said the bad was not made by Radley,Mulberry Alexa Sale, so,Mulberry Holdalls, yes,Mulberry Shoulder Bags, you did misrepresent. had you left that phrase out,Mulberry HOBO, you would be ok. as it is,Cheap Mulberry Oversize Work's Bags, you owe the refund. sorry.
I got a handbag for christmas when im not into them and know nothing about them , i put it on ebay for 99p and said that it was an unwanted christmas present etc ,Dickey Shows His Competitive Side,Mulberry Holdalls Sale, i put "made by radley" as it has radley on the bag. Although it turns out it was a ######## and they brought it for £48 and want to return it. I chose the option no returns on ebay and really need the money,Discount Mulberry bags, i have done nothing wrong as i didnt state it was genuine ect ,Mulberry Men's Messager Bags Sale, should i give her a refund or not? i appreciate your opinions as im really stuck,Cheap Mulberry Men's Messager Bags! if i shouldnt,Mulberry Clutch Bags, how should i word the email? THANKS,Mulberry Bayswater Sale! :'D

Sponsored Links