Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
3785n3vocq

Default {7} {apt} {11} ~ 7-11

The landlord did not realize the Cuizu call has bid goodbye to 11 months, six months namely the wink of one eye later, I reminisce that several months of experience, base himself hiking faster and farther. Student has completely shed the puerile, anyhow still only a youth shell loaded with high-speed operation of calculating aids through the daytime. There are 2 hours from dawn from sleeping there 1 hour 59 minutes.

life speed up regular, and prior to Shenzhen discomfort has disappeared. Gastrointestinal absorbent system back to regular, and even get vexed almost not there, for I do not drink this tea Wanglaoji not eat glue fellow is simply incredible. Perhaps the body can eventually adopt the inconsistencies between North and South changed it. So then, the solace of Beijing with tiny memory of the day one point, the family's love and a glimmer of light.

few months are a diversity of every day,GHD Red Styler Straighteners, never thought about a chip played noiselessly, and even then I began to feel that lovely love,GHD Green Styler Straighteners, but in fact did not actually numb to feel, but I love party dust for distant too long,GHD Boho Chic Limited Edition, the mentioning works live to see people die to see the corpse, I do not even have the corpse of my love can not find, really live all day favor the days of roaming, roaming, attempt not to ache others, can be a ghost is a specter once and for all,GHD Kiss Styler Straighteners, if I were you hurt others, it will frighten babies.

06 years is the first time I began from the sensible life-changing, from kid to adults, young people from school kid to a small community (which is how the word so ungainly -) are 18-year-old diplomatic adult, well, China's schooling reason us 80 years later the kid than their full 5 years late. In the evening after the competition began in such a big portion of it, so I feel reduced. Fortunately, I still premature, a lot of people estimated to be over 2 years later graduating from seminary can be truly viable.

saw by a friend's recommendation and may influence a video of my life, prevalent remote control. A sitcom of life, but made me watch the tears. Always blind pursuance of substance ashore altitude of those built on the wonderful hereafter, merely ignored how to enjoy every moment with joy. How silly it would be bad, is that we tin not restore the wastage of life. Who does not want their life can be as exciting for a movie ever? There may be a short membrane can only ever two hours, we played it a few years time.

see through some things early, and too Zheng Yuanjie as premature impotence. Thinking and writing is the best example. Some time to think approximately alternatively prepared to jot something,GHD Glamour Limited Edition, always feel not sense, for already thought alternatively written, simply give up. So life is extra interesting to be confused with also, so detect some current entities every time,GHD Leopard Grain Straighteners, think a fashionable fancy, it will feel a excellent sense of attainment. There is always a reason as this is immediately not willing to face themselves, do not want to face their own, because immediately I have transform mature than in the elapse but likewise losing the courage to face the failure of spunk.

I think an day I can resume my clown role.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

|返回日志列表

转载自 34873202 2009年06月17日 21:46 阅读(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记
Q1:你的大名?

Q2:你认为什么才算是真正幸福?
和相爱的人在一起
Q3:你觉得友情重要还是爱情重要,为什么?
都很重要,全部拥有,才会快乐。
Q4:你相信天长地久吗?
愿意相信
Q5:你现在过得快乐么?
有压力但还行
Q6:如果有秘密.你真的会做到坦白的告诉对方吗?
不完全会
Q7:喜欢小baby吗?
不太喜欢
Q8:觉得友情是永远的么?
是需要经营的
Q9:希望自己多大结婚?
30岁之前
Q10:你会为ta做自己从来不会做的事情?
会的
Q11:你觉得女生卷发好还是直发好?
不同的人适合不同的发型
Q12:最想去哪里旅游?
韩国,美国,重庆
Q13:一辈子都不会忘记的事?
让我后悔的事
Q14:如果爱一个人,monster in-ear speakers,是不是要拼命挽回ta?
会试,但不能强求
Q15:看到天空你想起的第一个人是谁?
自己
Q16:你会爱ta一辈子么?
当然
Q17:喜欢你的人和你喜欢的人,你会选哪个
我喜欢的
Q18:你会以何种方式表现你对他(她)的爱?
根据情况而定
Q19:如果看到自己最爱的人熟睡你会怎么做
紧紧的抱在怀里
Q20:你可以为朋友去死吗?
不会,现在的人还可能吗?
Q21:你会后悔过自己的决定吗?
有时候是。
Q22:现在最迷什么:
看电影
Q23:你是好孩子吗?
算是,monster beats headphone
Q24:觉得爱情和面包哪个重要?
都重要
Q25:如果你失恋了你会怎么样?
反醒
Q26:如果你的BF(GF)经常不回家的话,你会怎样?
提点她
Q27:你现在困么?
有一点困
Q28:现在你最想得到什么
事业腾飞
Q29:你是个记仇的人吗?
不是
30:可以做到永不背弃爱吗?
可以
Q31:面朝大海,monster beats by dre,你会想起什么?
驾船
Q32:一个人在厕所里吃着包子准备大便,他吃的下去吗?
一定吃不下。
Q33:同时爱着两个人的时候。选择在一起的哪个是更爱吗?
是更合适的。
Q34:别人不理解你的时候怎么办?
有必要就让他理解,没必要就不浪费时间了
Q35:你现在想死吗?
不想。
Q36;友谊可以当饭吃?
不可以。
Q37:如果有一天..他结婚的对象不是你..你会怎么想(曾经那个人是你第一个想要嫁的人/娶)
祝福他,
Q38:如果你最好的朋友勾引你的男(女)朋友.你会怎么办?
暴打
Q39:如果让你回到更年轻的年龄,你会选则几岁吗?
会 25
Q40:你中了500万会买什么礼物给我啊?
宝马
Q41:如果你的那个ta,偶尔忽略了你,你会怎样?
理解。
Q42:迷茫时,你会怎么做?
找个人诉说,
Q43:什么时候忽然体会到了亲情的可贵?
想家的时候,
Q44:是谁传给你这份问卷的?
玲玲
Q45:你们认识多久呢?
500年,monster beats
Q46:睡觉前第一件事?
WC
Q47:你的偶像?
刘德华
Q48:喜欢的季节?
春,秋
Q49:打工次数?
4次
Q50:你想去的国家?
韩国
Q51:你讨厌什么样的个性?
非常极度自私,
Q52:会喝酒么?

Q53:你常哭么?

Q54:你常笑么?
常常
Q55:喜欢去哪玩?
空气好,风景好的地方
Q56:去玩时喜欢自己一个人去么?
不喜欢
Q57:假日时你都睡到几点?
8点
Q58:今天的天气是?
阴雨不定
Q59:朋友和情人你会选?
分什么事。
Q60:机会和命运你会选择?
机会
Q61:你很自恋么?
有一些
Q62:问卷多不多?
还可以
Q63:要怎样才能让自己好过一点?
大度
Q64:生日想得到什么礼物?
真心送的礼物
Q65:喜欢吃冰么?
喜欢
Q66:现在幸福吗?
幸福
Q67:最在乎的哪几个朋友?
很多,
Q68:最常梦到什么?
乱七八糟的,记不清。
Q69:女人精神出轨要不要原谅他?
原谅,但要教育
Q70:你认为人生的意义是什么?
不知道,为了活着而活着
Q71:如果有来世,你想自己是男生还是女生?
男生
Q72:当你自己知道生命已到最后一刻的时候你会想做什么?
不知道
Q73:想找人说说话但又找不到适合的人选的时候怎么办?
打游戏
Q74:怎样面对自己很讨厌的人?
远离他 不屑理睬
Q75:今天你快乐吗?
还行
Q76:遇到生活中很多的无奈,如何解压?
还是打游戏
Q77现在的你,还有很多小时候的梦吗?
没了。都是现实的生活。
Q78做不成爱人,还能是朋友吗???
最熟悉的陌生人

―――――――――――――幸福的分割线―――――――――――――――
要遵守游戏规则,要好好玩下去.希望自己能得到并延续那份幸福,希望接下去的朋友也能得到幸福延续幸福.. .
游戏规则:
1、被点名的人在我空间将这篇文章转载到自己空间中,然后在编辑,删去我的答案,要在自己的Q空间里写下自 己的答案,然后加上自己的一个问题,monster beats by dr. dre,传给其他个人,列出个需要回答问题的人的名字,通知对方被点名了,被点名者不得拒绝回答问题,完成游戏的 人将会永远得到大家的祝福。
2、这个人要在自己的Q空间里注明是从哪里接到问题的,并且再想一
个题目传给其他个人,让幸福的游戏继续下去。
3、不能回传,否则犯规!
4、被点到名字的人将得到大家的祝福,并且所有的美丽愿望都会在不久后实现。
请点10个朋友,不准不点
孙晓明 王悦 徐国权 刘翩翩 刘国 张晓明 高飞 姜晓儒 胡晓蕾 刘小舟
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote