Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:26 AM   #1
sd3gff0c

Interactive reported net
core tips

reporter trainee journalist Liu Hao Liu Zhongpu Changsha report

goes, years in the online gambling lost a total of more than 1000 million, has been desperate for life,true religion online, decided to jump off the end of life.
this post immediately after the issue caused the attention of many users, 10 hours, there are more than 56,000 hits, more than 1,200 users a message Ku Quan Posted to cherish life. 23 points that day, the police finally ready to jump in Posted rescued.
after losing millions of online gambling

records can be seen from the post, this network called saved up 8,400 yuan starting his own business, one year to rely on friends to help, make some money. In 2009, a friend said to him baccarat online gambling is very exciting,
, a night without sleep, not sleepy during the day and the next day, when my heart I want to win some of their own Why do not press it, I kept thinking, I quietly left the company, came to the cafe, then open that involuntarily website. He wanted to return this, but deeper, and finally gambled away almost all the money at home, but also for parents to sell their factories, throwing money at the ############, it was not lost more than 1,000 million.
static Myanmar ############ video watching, although I do not have in Myanmar, but I still feel that death was waving at me, I'm going to leave this world, my life, so in passing. just now and my wife said a few simple words, do not know what to say, my wife just innocently asked me if I was not happy, I said no, I said nothing, just wanted to ask you what to eat dinner at noon. He added: to the child, brush the tears came out, and teachers were asked how a child my father. is also a debt,true religion straight, or debt to his brother left, just wrote a letter to his wife, explained the situation, that knows when his wife did not give up in me, but I really was a waste. > User post struggling to persuade more than a thousand

sent in the post two minutes later, some people replied: > However, determined to stop gambling, ah. Do not take things too hard out. in the world than you miserable lot. you think about your family, your parents think of his wife and children. side static reputation, my soul, gambling took my soul, I know I'm bad to the bone, I would like to end down, and I chose death. debt? man can not be weak! you want to really die, it is best then to do something good, do not die in vain for a return! also for the whole family a bunch of children you have bad debt, you think of your life of light, your reputation, your family, do not credit it? to do life? static business did not fool the money, every penny of my own hard-earned ... ... I can never forgive myself, not I can not forgive myself, I know I am not confident, and we the middle of a lot of people I'm very grateful also understand your words,levis jeans online, I thank you ... ... I want to know my family, my phone off, I'm off the assembly line of friends, thank you for your companionship, next life goodbye. 15:11, my home, 10 floors, 60 meters away from me I know so close to death, and my birthday to the following over it.
User landlord does not know how, but I hope this is a reply to a fool. Posts have been rescued by the police,true religions, and now has been fine.
many users say, well, well, nothing like.
reporters yesterday linked to the End of the World Forum administrators should be President, according to him,true religion bootcut, End of the World community has been monitoring the sector to the public security organ network confirmed that the names are in Tianjin Posted attempted suicide, has been rescued by the police , was not injured.
3 月 16 日 16 时 53 points netizen are not afraid of death, your future will be better. Live suicide a few posts, on January 27 this year, users Post appeared immediately aroused strong concern throughout the night in friends and the police launched a rescue, the poison friends rescued. March 5, 2009, a woman was also posted on the Internet, said in Chengdu to commit suicide, also with a few wrists pictures shocking. These posts are subject to a large number of users click and recovery, many netizens expressed their concern for people posting, advised them to cherish life, but also some concern: such a thing happened a few times, will not run out of people love, people fatigue, so people no longer care about the future of suicide in people who live webcast? There are people even say that this is not in the show?
that someone commented that, do not rule out some people in the show, but you can not know a person's true inner thoughts, you can not really judge a person is suicidal or not suicidal, it's like Some people stand tall building to jump on,cheap true religion, if we all think this is a So, would rather be

Sponsored Links