Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
czc3v6a8p

Default MBT Karani| my life

Doing Sth.―My Most Rewarding Experience(理由陈述)
  1) As one of my most rewarding experiences, doing someone has brought a lot of benefits to my life. 2) For onething, … (理由I) 3)Unlike…, it offers me much freedom to…4) For another…(理由II) 5)Through…, I havemore chances to… 6) And the most extraordinary result of doing so is that…(理由III) 7)Now I tend to … 8) In sum, there is not anything in …(my life)that is more beneficial than doing sth.
  范文
  Chatting Online ―My Most Rewarding Experience
  1) As one of my most awarding experiences, chatting online has brought a lot of benefits to my life. 2) For one thing, it assists me avert anxiety and dilemma I secondhand to feel in normal talks. 3) Unlike the face-to-face conversation, it attempts me many freedom in time to consider out my ideas and arrange them well before posting them on the screen. 4) For another, it adds no little to the correction of my English. 5) Through online chatting, I have more chances to speak with natural speakers, thus bathing myself in the sea of authentic English. 6) The most valuable result of chatting online is that it gives me insights into other cultures and keeps my mind open to better ways of seeing things. 7) Now I tend to see asset from a more objectiveperspective. 8) In short, there is not anything in my free time that is more gainful than chatting online.
  Views on Sth. (各抒己见)
  1) When it comes to sth., people’s ideas are not cut from the same cloth. 2) Some people hold /argue that …(观点一) 3) They base their argument on the ground that …(理由) 4) But others respond to the problem the other way around and compete that the opposite is just reasonable or right. (观点二) 5) From their angle of view, …(理由) 6) I am of the opinion that…(我的看法) 7) … (理由) 8)…(结论句).
  范文
  Views on Generation Gap
  1) When it comes to the problem of generation breach, people’s fancies are not tear from the same napkin. 2) Most of the old argue that young people should be responsible for the problem. 3) They bottom their dialectic on the ground that young people either turn a deaf ear to the elders’ experience-based advice or set themselves against what the elders have been arrogant of. 4) Yet the younger generation reacts to the problem the other way approximately and holds that the inverse is equitable reasonable. 5) From their angle of view, the older generation is too conservative to approve anything new, as a result of which, their voices are not taken into account, and their efforts are in no way the requirements set by the elders. 6) I am of the opinion that both generations should take the responsibility for the problem. 7) Much testify proves that the generationgap results just when the two generations miss connecting or comprehending with every other. 8) As long as both sides keep their minds open to each other’s perspectives on the world and get ready for correction of their own fancies to the social needs, therefore, the breach between them will be tapered down in time.
  The Effect of Sth. upon Our Society
  1) The effects / influences / impacts / mark of sth. on our life / society are (is) positive/ negative/ profound/ far-reaching / a mixed one.(主题句). 2) On the one hand, ……(分析I). 3) ……(进一步阐述). 4) On the other, (分析II). 5) …… (进一步阐述). 6) On the whole,_______ (分析III). 7)……(进一步阐述). 8) Therefore, _________(结尾句).
  范文
  The Effects of SARS above Our Society
  1) The effects of SARS on our society are both negate and positive. 2) On the one hand, it has brought about a cumbersome wastage to our economy. 3) According to the lawful report, it is a foregone conclusion that there is a great loss in such industries as transmission, food, amusement, and tourism. 4) On the other, it will serve as a reminder of what the healthy lifestyle should be like. 5) We will think of it when we spit anywhere, when we help ourselves to brutal game, and when we are reckless of our private hygiene. 6) On the whole, SARS has made a great difference to our long-honored ways of seeing things. 7) Despite our efforts,MBT Changa, for instance, our wish to better economic has invited heavy losses in it as a result of our stupidity of other factors, such as the attack of SARS. 8) Although SARS is boundto dead out, therefore, its influences will not cut back on in the years to come.
  The Importance of Sth. to Sb. / Sth. Else
  1) The importance of sth. is now drawing more of our concern than ever before. 2) To begin with, it has a strong hold on … 3)…(进一步阐述) 4) Besides, it serves as a litmus test for… 5)…(进一步阐述) 6) And mostof all, it has the power todetermine whether or not… 7)…(进一步阐述) 8) In short, where there is a better employment of sth., there will be more hope of…

范文
  The Importance of Body Language to Our Success in Social Contact
  1) The magnitude of body language to our success in social contact is now drawing more of our concern than ever before. 2) To begin with, it has a muscular hold on the reactions of others to us. 3) What we tend to show through our eyes, faces, bodies and gestures constantly brings about a shackle of responses from others, ranging from gratitude to hatred. 4) Besides, it serves asa litmus test(试金石)for our true emotions. 5) Every time we make insincere remarks, our facial statements, the intonations of our voices and even our pose may reveal more to others than our speech. 6) And most of all, it has the power to make sure whether or not we will succeed in social adjoin. 7) If you have a decisive date with a girl / lad and your manners or the way you behave yourself doesn’t match yoursocial status, for instance, your contingencies of triumphing the other’s center will be slender. 8) In short, where there is a better discipline of body language in social contact, there will be more hope of success.
  How to Break with Something Unwanted
  1) If you find it hard to get rid of sth., you are not unattended, for many people have tried to break with sth. but without any success. 2) Like other things, sth., once you have become addicted to it, is hard to break.3) For example, …4) If there is every reason for you to rid yourself of it, here is how:5)…(方法I)6)…(方法II)7)…(方法III) 8) As long as you cling to the treads, you will be astonished at how effective they are.

范文

How to Break with Your Bad Habit of Smoking
  1) If you find it hard to get rid of your wrong habit of smoking, you are not alone, for quite a few smokers have tried to break with it but in vain. 2) Like other wrong habits, smoking, once you have become addicted to it, is very hard to break. 3) For instance, one friend of mine, a chain smoker, has done everything he could to give up clouding but now he is still living with it. 4) But if there is every reason for you to rid yourself of it, here is how: 5) Build up your will to abandon it by frequently cautioning yourself of its harmfulness. 6) Replace your wrong habit with a good one, such as coffee drinking or bubble-gum chewing. 7) And hear to the repent the sufferers of smoking express from the bottom of their hearts. 8) As long as you cling to the steps as mentioned above, you will be amazed at how effective they are.

Contributors to Changes /Success / Failure in Sth.
  1)Just as what has happened to anything in the world, many factors lead to the changes in sth. 2) In the first place, …(原因I). 3)… (进一步阐述). 4) In the second, …(原因II) 5)… (进一步阐述) 6) And first and foremost, … (原因III) 7) … (进一步阐述) 8) Our catalogue of patrons could go on, but the antecedent ones are already ample to give us a deep insight into the changes.

范文
  Contributors to Their Success in Marriage Life
  1) Just as what has happened to anything in the world, many factors lead to their success in matrimony life. 2) In the first place, a assured psychological proposal plays a character. 3) If a pair often utter syllables, like “We will love each other and live a happy life”as shown in their article, about the sunny side of their marriage, they will bring more spirits of love and happinessinto their life though, if a pair often speak of poison-words such as “terrible”, “painful” and “exhausted”, they will build one little specter of bitterness after another to live with. 4) In the second, a common and nice taste for life counts much to a couple’s lust for each other. 5) As told in their story, the couple used to underline favorite passages to share with each other, which joined color to their marriage life. 6) And first and foremost, readiness to dedicate more to the other servesas the bottom line in their marriage life. 7) Like many other couples, the couple in the story also had much to complain about in their everyday life, but both performed to fill each other’s needs as time and chance allowed. 8) Our list of contributors to their success in marriage life could go on,MBT Karani, but the foregoing ones are already enough to give us a deep insight into the problem.

Changes in the Age Distribution of Drug Addicts(图表)
  1) As can be seen from the graph, there have been sharp changes in the age distribution of drug addicts over the past 20 annuals. 2) To be concrete, the teenage addicts only made up 10 percent of all the drugsters in 1982 while this ratio rose up to 65 in 2002. 3) These changes are afflicting / distressing, but the causes for them are not hard to find. 4)First of all, …(原因I) 5) Second, … (原因II). 6) And above all, … (原因III) 7) …(进一步阐述) 8) To sum up, …(结论句).

范文
  1) As can be seen from the plot, there have been sharp changes in the old distribution of drug addicts. 2) To be concrete, the teenage addicts merely made up 10 percent of all the drugsters in 1982 while the percentage rose up to 65 in 2002. 3) These alterations are most anguishing, yet the causesfor them are no hard to find. 4) First of all, teenagers’ fearless curiosity approximately anything fashionable has led some of them into this swampland, and now they detect it impossible to obtain themselves out of it. 5) Second, numerous of the young addicts turned for the first time to drugs for run either from their failure in the national institute entry exams or from their parents’ breakup. 6) And above all, our schooling in the harmfulness of drugs has been in no way ample to establish teenagers’ sound resistance to drugs. 7) Most addicts admit that they were then too ignorant of drugs to reserve themselves away from the bait of the drug traffickers(贩毒者). 8) To amount up, the causes mentioned above must phone for more of our concern, and forcible fathom ought be taken to retard the trend.

Why I See/Choose Sth. over Sth. Else
  1) If my choice were narrow between (doing) sth. and (doing) sth. another, the former / latter would hold more attraction for me. 2) For one thing, …3) By contrast, …4) For another, …5) In contrast to that, …6) And the most striking difference between both lies in … 7) …(进一步阐述) 8) From the comparisons and contrasts above, anyonecan conclude ference for sth. is more reasonable.

范文
  Why I Choose Doing Science over Doing Business
  1) If my choice were limited between doing science and working into business, the former would prop more attraction because me. 2) For 1 object, a merchant has apt waste his precious period hammering one sale after variant with his counterparts. 3) By contrast, a scientist can forever spend his valuable time attacking one profoundproblem after different in science. 4) For another, a merchant, once comprised in a filthy or illegal deal, tends to area himself above the road to crime. 5) In contrast to that, a scientist, once comprised in a potential alternatively milestone research, is more likely to put himself aboard the direction to success. 6) And the maximum striking distinction between both lies in their contributions to society. 7) What a businessman has accomplished may be of muchprofit to his tight or his surrounds when what a scientist has realized will be of excellent behalf to his field or the whole human society. 8) From the comparisons and contrasts on, accordingly, anybody can conclude that my favorite because act science is more rational and more befitting.

In the Face of Something Challenging
  1) In the face/event/ case of …, what should we do? 2) In my opinion, the first thing of the first is to…(建议I) 3) …(进一步说明) 4)What also counts much to this matter is …(建议II) 5) …(进一步说明) 6) And the most important for one is …(建议III) 7) …(进一步说明) 8)In sum, … will determine whether or not one will prepare oneself best for …(结论句).

范文
  In the Face of the Future Shock
  1) In the face of the future impact, what should we do? 2) In my opinion, the first thing of the first is to take as much amuse in your present life as possible. 3) Such an amuse in what you are engaged in will help you to keep up with the pace of life. 4) What also counts much to this matter is the timely renaissance of your knowledge about your field. 5) Renewing your wisdom will qualify you to establish your place in the future society. 6) And the most major for you is to amplify a sense of being critical of our long-honored beliefs. 7) This means seeing further what is taken for granted now. 8) In sum, the actions of the present will determine whether or not you will prepare yourself best for the future shock.

Should We Leave Some Room for Sth. Undesirable?(批驳分析)
  1) Doing sth. / Sth. is so popular in our society that many folk regard it as a normal thing we have to live with.(错误观点) 2) Underlying their outlook is the ground that …(理由I) 3) Furthermore, they quarrel that …(理由II) 4) A deeper insight into the problem, whatsoever, can find that …(批驳分析I) 5)If granted to escape its course,MBT Fora, it would …(进一步阐述) 6)On the additional hand, …(批驳分析II) 7) It must be kept in idea that … (进一步阐述) 8) Thus, not chamber is to be left for (doing) sth. in our society.

范文

Should We Leave Some Room for Cheating on Exams in Our Society?
  1) Nowadays, fooling in exams is so popular on university that many people regard it as a natural thing we must live with. 2) Underlying their view is the ground that anyone skirmish against it will give heave to more sophisticated methods of cheating, like flaming the grass that comes behind to life in spring winds. 3) Furthermore, they argue that thecheaters’ success in the college entrance checkups did not come by easily and they will always lose the chance of beyond education whether they are discharged from school. 4) A deeper insight into the problem, however, can find that those acute on this have formed a raging new, which is dining away at the bases of our values and moralities in education. 5) If allowed to run its course, this current, with build up students getting involved in it, would transform stronger and stronger until there would be little that we can do about it. 6) On the other hand, a caustic punishment for cheating on exams can send both honesty and just championship back into our university life. 7) It must be kept in mind that the purpose of our education is not to preserve each student’s false disguise but to scale up their self-confidence for the sake of hereafter championship. 8) Thus, no room is to be left for cheating on exams in our society.

Sponsored Links