Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-31-2011, 03:34 AM   #1
adeline111

Default Josh Harrellson plays tennis, talks almost NBA loc

However, the triumph didn't prove to be ample to convince Harrellson to pursue a profession in tennis when the lockout is in effect.
"We were just merry to pull off the hard-fought victory. They were challenging antagonists, but we hung in there long enough. We played really well in the big points."
Clearly not knowing the rules, Harrellson stumbled nigh while chasing balls bring an end to ...the tribunal, often kicking them into the web alternatively out of bounds.
"I'm all right right now," he said. "If it happens too long,babalot tennis racquet, I might must. But I've got a lot of down time right now, so I'm just ready to begin playing ball again."
While his instant hereafter with the Knicks is in question for of the lockout, Harrellson said he's using his off time to loosen.
"I said the merely course I was going to play is whether I was above Kyle Macy's team," Harrellson said. "I understand he's beautiful good, so I was hoping he could carry me."
Harrellson showed up and now garnered attention as his outfit, which embodied a Knicks hat worn backwards, a Knicks T-shirt, knee-high dark socks and his signature jean shorts.
"I suck at tennis, so I at fewest have to look goofy," he said.
"Not a contingency in the world," he said. "I'm going to mallet with basketball."
"I'm just trying to get my Ochocinco on and explore new amusements. Maybe afterward I'll try golf all butmething."
He wasn't kidding about his tennis capabilities, but he said the final time he played was in medium school.
Josh Harrellson plays tennis, talks about NBA lockout at celebrity event
"He's got game up there by the net. He's really good," Macy said in jest. "I liked his width up there by the net as a doubles associate.
It wasn't all wrong for Harrellson, although. He hit a few champions, including a mighty overhead shot that hit the top of the fence.
Harrellson and Macy administered to win the match,prince racquets, one stretched tiebreaker, 10-7 over Antigua and Mitchell.
"I've just been trying to do fun things," he said. "I've been riding some WaveRunners and just been going home to look the household. There's a lot of time where I'm not act also many."
Fortunately for him, Macy, who played tennis for an year by Purdue, was there to behind him up.
The thought of playing overseas during the lockout has crossed his mind, yet he said he's not prepared to pluck the trigger on that option just but.
He scarcely made adjoin with the pellet on one shot, which reminded him to jokingly complain approximately having a broken racket. He emulated namely up along launching a shot into the stands.
Harrellson said he's alive in Lexington this summer and goes out for about an hour and a half a daytime but leaves the rest of the day "open for however."
With the NBA lockout in coerce, the recent New York Knicks draft pick thought, why not play?
On Big Blue Night at the tennis tournament, Harrellson was the main attraction in the celebrity doubles match, which also functioned UK women's basket ball adviser Matt Mitchell and men's basket ball co-worker coach Orlando Antigua.
But that didn't stop the former University of Kentucky star megalopolis from teaming up with sometime UK All-American and citizen winner Kyle Macy in a celebrity doubles match Tuesday night at the Fifth Third Tennis Championships.
"I've got nobody else to do," Harrellson said jokingly. "I've never truly played tennis, particularly competitively favor this. It's something fashionable.

Sponsored Links