Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default Plants

Plants pursue a never-ending quest for nourishment(食物,营养品) of the liquid and solar variety. Clearly, the very essence of life. But what can our obsession(痴迷,黑人歌手杰罗首获日本金唱片奖,困扰) with plants teach us about our own personal journeys?

My aunts,传奇私服, mom and grandma always talk about their plants when they get together. They trade cuttings, smuggling them over state lines to propagate(繁殖,经典语句,增殖) at home. They discuss their plants like children or pets. They share tips. Compare progress.

We turn plants into sentimental(感伤的) objects as we do with books and art, but with plants it’s different because they’re alive. They grow and change. You see photographs of your former apartment, and there’s that peace lily(百合花) , half its present size. It’s like looking at old family pictures: “Look how little you used to be!” Plants have a history and a life. That’s why they’re so hard to give up, even when you don’t love them anymore, even when you don’t have room for them. What are you supposed to do, just let them die? Impossible.

When I had to move everything out of my house recently, I realized there were more little plants than I was willing to find places for in my new cramped(狭窄的,难懂的) quarters. I thought, it’s silly to be sentimental about these plants. I can replace them later if I want. Yet I just couldn’t give up the succulent(多汁的,多水分的) I kept alive during my first year of teaching.

It sat on top of a microwave, in a tiny, dark, cold office space that was really a storage closet with a window. During the times I thought I might lose my mind, I watched the plant’s health. It refused to wither. It stood hardy and strong, and occasionally sprung a tender new leaf. Sometimes I would forget to water it or take it home during vacations, but it withstood this neglect and stubbornly(顽固地,倔强地) lived on. This buoyed(支撑,鼓励) my spirit more than chocolate or pats on the back.

Our adopted foliage(植物,叶子) can serve as a sort of bellwether(前导,领导者) for our lives. Most of us have gone through periods where we let the phone ring, the dishes pile up, and the houseplants shrivel(枯萎,褶皱) . Eventually, the pile of brittle(易碎的,脆弱的) leaves collecting beneath the ficus(无花果属) forces us to assess the state of our lives.

Of course, because we have sentimentalized our plants, it’s tempting to read their lives for clues to our own. Once, when a relationship was dying, my African violet exploded with unseasonable purple flowers. Maybe, I thought, there’s hope. There was—for the violet.

My stepmom visits a particular hemlock(铁杉) in a park near her home every New Year’s Day. She walks circles around its trunk, one hand on the bark, releasing regrets from the old year and planning for the new one. Her own history and life is now intertwined with the hemlock’s, as year after year, the tree receives her hopes and ushers(招待,引导) them forth with fresh oxygen. “Here you go,” it says. “Here’s some more life.”

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35185 2007 年 09 月 22 日 14:26 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Literature Original

Past
QGG Wind is an angel in the smallest of the family. Probably because the family was born in angels look cute together, so a special multi-propose. But the way the wind is always cold, indifferent to who can. Have rejected all suitors.
to travel outside the wind one day, saw a lovely way to help a grandmother QMM is to cross the road. Wind smile looking at this scene!
When QMM smile and say goodbye to grandma,puma women shoes, the wind stunned and speechless. QMM is the laugh, let the wind fell in love with her. She is the wind that he was looking for warmth.
QMM will look so far away,puma kids shoes, the wind ran to her and say: \; QMM smiled and asked: \QMM shock to hear the wind the answer to my heart a little, then smiled and said: \Wind! \Looking for rain until the wind came crying, said: \said: \the other QMM I will not marry. You are my first wishes to marry QMM, I absolutely can not give you. see What? \and the owner talking about the things he and the rain got married. Surprisingly, he married the owner does not agree that the rain, the wind also kept in the home, not allowed to play the wind to the rain home. Wind has always insisted. For other door to woo QMM, the wind all refused.
persist for a week, the owner of the wind mind to go, there is no room for negotiation. Finally agreed to the wind and rain in the marriage. Wind Qiqiao pearl diamond ring to buy a goat, where rain and priests to marry him, but the goats, the priest told the wind, said: \rain time to get married just yesterday.
wind like crazy like the rain to go home. See also the look of the rain only to find tears in the rain, rain, said: \do not drink half a day after he died. Few know that, this would also like the wind, how resistant she has been nurturing the child, then she has been nurturing the child died after birth.
her than he was 8 days late! She was late, but present
8 days, they once again missed.

QGG-hui's hand holding QMM heart sitting on the grass, the sun is shining, it is spring, the roadside flowers open very bright,puma future cat, sweet taste of dispersion in the air, the heart covet your neighbor with all the good this spring, because she does not know next year will not be so good this spring.
heart looked back at the hui, hui goes to see the lovely face, Hui also is looking at her heart smiled and said: \> Hui looked at heart, did not speak. Hui has a beautiful wife, with his love of the baby, a master-hui's owner's commitment to his wife.
eyes looked pained hui made him fascinated by the QMM, she was not his wife beautiful, but the body speckled with a warm heart, this warm, so fascinated him, so that he could not help fascination, he was afraid of loneliness, that no one can understand the sense of loneliness is his mind.
Why does he sometimes think God so that he met her, since we met and why 8 days late, in the 8 days he has experienced marriage, looking at his wife cultivation,puma mens shoes, then gave birth to their first child, baby.
heart is at this time, but suddenly broke into his life,puma shoe, her appearance made him feel warm and did not have before, but now he can give her? What can not give her.
Hui know this is just a beautiful dream, wake up one day, if he wants to have this go on forever.
that day, the heart of a man squatting on the floor crying quietly, her body trembling with her sad, Hui came to ask: \to see someone speak for themselves busy wiped away tears, ready to leave. Hui stopped her, she turned around. The back-hui came to the stay, an introspective feeling to my mind, Hui Leng in there. Heart to see him stay there, to say softly: \
\cool, do not know why now suddenly chaotic thoughts.
heart is out of the original tour, but lost. She stood strange place where I do not know where to go.
\Fai had his thoughts back to hand gently touched the heart of the hair, journeying, looking at her.
hui to do the same every night a dream. Dreamed about my past life. Although a dream, wake up pain-hui could not help my heart harder and harder. Hui somewhat believe in fate, and so difficult that I miss her every case? He always asked myself over and over again in my heart.
Finally one day, Hui's wife found them, a look-hui's wife is a very clever kind of QMM, she understood what he wanted, so she was very calm, not crying. Hui said that she only said that we should go back.
heart of a read-hui, hui only hope that the heart to keep him, maybe he will be determined and the owner said he wanted a divorce, but the heart did not. Hui wearer look
heart, do not know why he did not always willing, why the heart can be so calm it? Hui heart hurt hurt.
\
heart smiled and said, \is a sad heart, it is still to laugh on the face.
Hui home,puma speed cat, travel outside the heart for a whole day before returning home. Heart can not help but cry, because hui did not know her better than he to accept defeat, more desperate than he, but she knew he must go home, because he has his responsibility.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote