Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 07-29-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
chanel2r

Default luxury handbags Mobile package will9handbags facto

Use retro leather, suede, velvet or smooth leather made, decorated with "CC" logo, or decoration of the locking of the mobile phone jewelry bag, looks simple but rich in content, it can be said is a multi-clutch pack, with to place the cell phone,Chanel Purses, credit cards, purse and keys.
One case of two machines are not rare in foreign and domestic, the lady could not make the iPhone that time falling on the ground, but there must be another time a similar situation occurred. I am also a rude cell phone user, when the pants pocket is too small, I just throw in the iPhone free handbag. But do not ask why we do not have mobile phone sets - the lack of good-looking and practical design is the biggest problem. Chanel's PR can be chosen to ask me such a question, of course, she wants this season leads the mobile phone is a new package design.
I remember a particular scene in a fashion week, the woman could not find the front seat,handbags factory, only standing by the railing,luxury handbags, behind her, I saw her standing posture of the iPhone because of the problem, a little bit from the back pocket the slide out, landing in the pockets will completely escape the moment, I gently patted the woman on the shoulder, reminding her to not listen to phone back pocket, and her back to the moment, I was shocked to see her hand still holding a Blackberry.
Chanel in the spring and summer singing "Back to the garden to go," but Karl Lagerfeld is also known to garden in a modern woman can not go without a phone - there is no signal is another matter. So the many handbag styles, he added in the individual cell phone package. Use retro leather, suede, velvet or smooth leather made, decorated with "CC" logo, or decoration of the locking of the mobile phone jewelry bag, looks simple but rich in content, it can be said is a multi-clutch pack, with to place the cell phone, credit cards, purse and keys. Lagerfeld sure there are numerous around the ladies to get two phones, so this phone packs also can accommodate two mobile phones, Blackberry installed to avoid the fate of the iPhone homeless. Is indeed a thoughtful design. If the problem developed to the mobile phone will replace the clutch bag package is the depth, I think it should wait and see, perhaps for those who do not take any handbag for the personal style of fashion editors, this little thing is a good choice liberation pocket.
相关的主题文章:

About Fashion

Sponsored Links