Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
0b5d9a0z8g

Default Top 5 Hottest Celebrity Hairstyle Trends of Fall 2

If you’re not sure if you’re ready to commit to bangs, you can have your hairstylist cut some short layers around your face for the half-bangs effect. Another alternative is to cut your bangs long,christian louboutin, like Lea’s, so that if you’re not feeling them some days,Fox Racing Hats Sale, you can just sweep them to the side. I recently cut my hair into bangs and love the effect it has created – very Zooey Deschanel.
2. Pixie Cut: As seen on Carey Mulligan
>If you’re anything like me, you have hair ADD – meaning that you’re always wanting to switch things up and try out new and different hairstyles. And good news: These past few months have produced quite a few new hairstyle trends to inspire your next trip to the salon.
Although I am sad to see Olivia’s long curled locks go,Tampa Bay Rays Hats, she desperately needed a change,cheap louboutin mary janes, after pretty much rocking the same exact hairstyle for years. This is a great new cut for her and is very on-trend for the season.
This style works best for those who have a slight waviness to their hair and a texture that isn’t too thin or too thick. Also, you can’t tell in the picture, but Scarlett’s hair is actually much shorter in the back,Christian Louboutin Flats, making this style asymmetrical.
Thoughts?
While fashion critics bemoaned the “catastrophic mess of a gown” Miss Jones was sporting at this year’s Oscars, I couldn’t stop staring at her perfectly-messed coif. Although many stylists deemed her hair as “bed head,Pittsburgh.Pirates Hats,” I absolutely loved it!
1. Bangs: As seen on Lea Michele
Photo Credit
Lea Michele created a bang (pun intended) with her new haircut this season. Before, Lea just had long layers, but by adding bangs, she looks a million times more chic and grown-up.
Photo Credit
Is the blunt cut right for you?
3. Bob: As seen on January Jones
Is the asymmetrical bob right for you?
To get you thinking about your next cut, I’ve collected photos of this season’s hottest hairstyles,wholesale Cleveland Indians Hats, as well as info on how to choose the right style for you. Read on and soak up the inspiration!
Is the pixie cut right for you?
Photo Credit
5. Asymmetrical Bob: As seen on Scarlett Johansson
Photo Credit
The pixie cut is proving to be this season’s hottest hairstyle among celebs. Carey Mulligan first popularized this look back in spring, and the forever-chic Emma Watson caused a stir when she recently shed her long locks in favor of this fun and flirty style.
A quick word of warning before you rush out and get this cut: As someone who sported this style for a few years,Wholesale DC Shoes Hats, I was often annoyed at not being able to put my hair back into a ponytail, so be sure you’re willing to commit. Another tip: although it may seem that shorter hair is a time-saver, I found this cut was actually more time consuming to style since the hair is so short in the back and often doesn’t cooperate.
This cut is perfect if you want a change but don’t want to lose too much of your hair’s length. This haircut can work for any face shape and hair type and adds a bit of edge to your everyday look. If your hair is straight,NFL Hats, consider adding waves like January’s for more texture and volume,lanrent boots, and to avoid the dreaded helmet-hair look.
4. Blunt Cut: As seen on Olivia Palermo
What do you think of these hairstyles? Are you thinking of changing up your hair soon? What celebrity do you look up to for hair inspiration? We’d love to hear your thoughts, so let us know with a comment,New York Mets Hats!
Photo Credit
The great thing about this style is that you can sport this trend no matter what length your hair is. However, for a more dramatic look, a shorter cut like Olivia’s is best. You can also play around with this style by parting your hair on different sides, or in the center (as seen above), or by curling it, as well as doing braids and fun ponytails.
Is the bob right for you?
Love or hate her new cut, you have to admit: Scarlett looks gorgeous no matter what she does with her hair,manolo blahnik sale, and this style is no exception. It’s certainly a nice change from the long wavy style that she sported for years.
Pixie cuts don’t hide anything, so if you’re thinking of trying this trend,Gianmarco Lorenzi shoes, make sure you’re okay with not being able to hide behind any hair. The pixie cut can work on any face shape, so don’t be scared that it won’t with yours,Cheap Rockstar Hats! For more tips on getting the right pixie cut,Tom Ford For Men outdo Dolce and Gabbana, check out this article by Shine,Players Authentic Hats Sale! on Yahoo.
Are bangs right for you?

Sponsored Links