Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
1v4c4v5n0s

Default Looks on Campus Catherine – Brown University –

What is our favorite trend right now?,Wholesale Cincinnati Reds Hats
“Skinny jeans! I know they’re older trends but I really like skinny jeans and jeggings.”
It takes a load of confidence and a level of tolerance to wear high heels in college and kudos to Catherine for doing just that! These heels are gorgeous and they add a touch of class to her entire outfit and glamorize an otherwise-simple ensemble. P.S. Notice how her toenails match her skort – it’s all in the details.
What is your desert island beauty pick?
“Mascara,Florida Marlins Hats!”
Who are your favorite fashion designers?
“Marc Jacobs and Sonia Rykiel.”
Name: Catherine
Hobbies/Interests: “Learning languages. I speak Korean,Baseball Hats, English,Wholesale Los Angeles Angels Hats, Japanese, French and a little bit of Chinese.”
Where do you like to shop?
“I like to shop everywhere: Japan,Cheap St Louis Cardinals Hats, Hong Kong, Korea,Wholesale Fox Racing Hats, and Marc Jacobs in the United States.”
Class Standing: Senior
For many college students,Cheap Coogi Hats, comfortable, flat shoes are practically the uniform on campus. Although they’re not always the most fashion-forward choice,wholesale Cincinnati Reds Hats,Spring 2009 Combinations, they’re certainly a practical choice for those who have to do lots of walking. So when I saw Catherine strutting around campus in high heels amidst a sea of flats,Cheap New York Yankees Hats, I had to stop and talk to her about her fierce style.
College: Brown University
Elements of Catherine’s OutfitSkort
Jewelry
Why did you choose this particular outfit?
“Well,cheap Fox Racing Hats, I love shorts worn with power-shoulder tops. They’re quite unique and appeal to my sense of style.”
How would you describe your sense of style?
“Since we’re in college,laurent pumps, I like to wear cute and comfy clothing, for example, the skort that I’m wearing is really comfortable. I like to wear clothing that other people wouldn’t usually wear, things that are different and unique.”
class="center">
Since Catherine kept her outfit fairly simple,Wholesale Toronto Blue Jays Hats, it makes sense to compensate for that with jewelry. She piled on multiple small rings and a bracelet to make her outfit more than just “average.” Since since everything else in her outfit is minimal, her many pieces of jewelry don’t overwhelm her attire.
Slouchy Bag
Skorts are the perfect way to mix skirts and shorts together, hence the name. They combine the practicality of a pair of shorts with the femininity of a skirt. This layered one is a perfect neutral blue and as such, can be paired with most outfits. Also, in windy Providence weather, it is a blessing to be able to wear a skirt and not worry about a wardrobe malfunction!
The neutral brown bag is both trendy and large enough to accommodate Catherine’s books, without looking too academic or boring. I love the long, thin strap – it keeps your shoulders from being weighed down by your books and gives the bag a trendy look at the same time. Again,Cheap Pittsburgh.Pirates Hats, the bag’s neutral color means it can be paired with most outfits.
If you could raid anyone’s closet, who would it be and why?
“I haven’t thought about this but if I had to pick someone it would be Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl; I really like her.”
What do you think of Catherine’s outfit? Do you think it’s worth the pain to wear high heels in college (even though it makes your outfit that much more glamorous)? Share your thoughts on Brown University’s first Looks on Campus post! I can’t wait to hear from you guys,Wholesale Pittsburgh.Pirates Hats!
Super High Heels
Share Your Thoughts!
Major: Economics
Let’s Talk Fashion
Catherine 101
What fashion advice would you give to other students looking to improve their sense of style?
“Try something new,Mulberry Cross Body Bags Sale, something other people won’t necessarily wear.”

Sponsored Links