Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
SW3c5k3b9jn

Default The achieve of tea , do no nectar bad !

1, Oolong tea: slimming beauty, lower cholesterol.

2, Green Tea: skin whitening, anemia, malignancy, reduce pill side effects.

3, black tea: Cellulite.

4, chrysanthemum tea: Reduce Pathogenic Fire, diuretic.

5, tea roses: beautify the skin, relieve nerve. Rose: humidity beauty, skin concern cosmetics, blood, protect the liver, eliminate fatigue, subserve blood circulation of the feature. Can remedy continuing gastritis and hepatitis. Suitable as women, kid drink.

6, Guigui Xiang: Yin and kidney, adjustment function, endocrine, liver and stomach, detoxifies.

7, Lavender tea: to scar beauty, ease the nerves, fitness women, babies drink.

8, Bell Code: heaviness detriment, fitness, fitness women, children drink.

9, Carmon Miro: the obstruction of colds, fitness women, children drink.

10, Roselle tea: lower blood pressure.

11, Shabo force: the taste re-adjust the digestive system, sober refreshing, appropriate men to drink.

12, Bo Lu Mei that: taste heavy, adjust the digestive system, sober refreshing, suitable men to drink.

13, thame tea: inhibition of asthma, proper child to drink.

14, ginger tea: to wind sweating, stomach open.

15, Cassia tea: eyesight, wash blood, tasteless.

16, Houttuynia Tea: diuretic.

17, star fruit tea: annealing, cough, phlegm.

18, raisin tea: strong sperm, blood, head.

19, wolfberry tea: back anger, Yang Shen Qi, eyesight.

20, mung bean tea: annealing, dryness, detoxifying, diuretic.

21, black beans tea: fire solution of renal toxicity, refreshing, phlegm, cough.

22, barley: dewetting itching.

23, lotus tea: livers.

24, Indian tea: lower blood pressure.

25, Yunnan Tuo: Weight Loss Beauty and reduce cholesterol.

26, honey tea: nourishing, moistening, detoxification, pain relief.

27, forget-me: detoxification, pure center and eyesight, kidney Yin, beauty beauty, nourishing blood, and to promote via the body metabolism, cell senescence, improve immunity.

28, Carnation: Yang Yung beauty, tranquilize the nerves and thirst, pure heart and eyesight, anti-inflammatory Chufan, liquid and throat, stomach and negatively. The treatment of headache pain have significant effect.

29, amaranth: contains essential amino acids, vitamin C, E and trace elements, with Liver eyesight, cough Dingchuan, step-down detoxification, beauty, etc. effect.

30, lily: rich in protein, starch, sugar, phosphorus, iron and track ingredients. Have peace of mind, given gall, educational, lungs and cough.

31, Jasmine: improved slumbering and anxiety phenomenon, chronic stomach problems, menstrual disorders have effect.

32,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Shoes, Shirley Flowers: Liver mail launch, stomach qi, antipyretic and detoxification, Qiangshen bone.

33, Saffron: nourishing blood, fluid Qi, detoxifies, stomach qi, in particular the treatment of gynecological diseases have significant effect.

34,Lacoste Camden Shoes, lantern flower: the kidney deficiency, kidney deficiency caused by lumbar and thigh pain, limb spasms, kidney weight and do not give a nice effect.

35, magnolia flower: detoxifies, refreshing thirst, blood pressure to lose weight.

36, chrysanthemum: chilly, taste joys, anti-virus, to rheumatism,Lacoste Observe Strap Shoes, only headache, eyesight.

37, Golden Lotus: detoxification, Liver eyesight, refreshing stomach, the treatment of stomatitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis have a significant effect.

38, jade butterfly: white skin, the pressure to lose weight, and can promote the body's metabolism, cell senescence, improve immunity.

39, Red Qiaomei: down for anti-inflammatory, detoxifies, anti-aging, the treatment of endocrine disorders caused at melasma, freckles, pigmentation, acne and additional premonitory effect.

40, Violet: purple violet, with the elevating heaving of alcoholism, headaches, eliminate the character of anxiety, primarily for respiratory ailment is curative.

41, Roselle: cough, reanimating, anti-aging, lipid-lowering diet.

42, honeysuckle: Qingreliangxue, methadone detoxification, treatment of facial acne.

43, Lavender: anti-bacterial function, can prevent a cold, cough, relieve accentuate, relieve anxiety, carminative, exhaust.

44, ginseng flowers: sedative refreshing, detoxification, lungs clear fire.

45, osmanthus: cough with phlegm, and health efficacy of the lungs to relieve dry jaws, flatulence, tolerate embarrassment.

46, mint leaves: a construct up their strength, sedation, assist digest, suitable for mixing in a diversity of flowers and tea. Can discourage bad breath. Construction of the stomach to support digestion, expelling pathogenic air, headache.

47, shares of blue-gum: detoxification, to lowering blood pressure, cholesterol.

48, Hibiscus: moisture beauty, skin beauty, rich in vitamin C.

49, sunflower: cough, Qutan, can cure bronchitis and asthma.

50, Peony: can pain, cough, stopped the drips, promoting blood circulation, prevent high blood pressure.

51, Azalea: Can lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, moisture beauty.

52, Ginkgo biloba: detoxification, to lowering blood pressure, cholesterol.

53, Violet: detoxifies lipid-lowering diet.

54, magnolia flower: stomach and liver, Liver pathogenic fire.

55, Lime flowers: to prevent skin aging, eliminate dingy smudges, for influenza, neurasthenia, chronic insomnia is effective.

56, Rosemary: There are expectorant, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect, enhances vitality, refreshing. Enhance memories, lower cholesterol.

57, Chamomile: eyesight, behind anger,Lacoste Arixia FD Shoes, insomnia, lower blood pressure, improve vitality, refreshing. Enhance memories, lower cholesterol.

58, thyme: cough, phlegm, bronchitis and asthma can be cured.

59,Womens Lacoste Arin Shoes, Verbena: efficacious manipulation for headache and will reinforce the nervous system, can also regulate menstrual discomfort, to achieve health for age old effect, and roses with a slimming effect. Detoxification, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, diuretic.

60, Calendula: anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, promote blood circulation, the solution through the pain, when the cold drink can be a diuretic, fever.

61, Gancheng flowers: rich in vitamin C, cure insomnia, dilute anxiety and neurosis.

62, lemon grass: stomachic, diuretic,Lacoste Swerve Shoes, humid rind.

63, Roselle: heat and lust, pure heart and send fire, cough, blood pressure, reduce fatigue. Rich in vitamin C, can improve physical fitness.

64, Lan Kwai Kam: Yi liver has to make flat the meridians and eradicate eye labor, gentle and conservation of respiratory effects. Treat colds, sore larynx, cough.

65, cornflower: to help digestion, relieve rheumatic pain, helps remedy stomach pain, bronchitis.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
hgfggfff

Love feeling: Snow Becker twelve plum - sweet and sour mix in a hint of salty taste,mlb jerseys, a kind heart,kobe bryant jerseys, such as beats faster but slower feel. Qingyimianmian: Snow Becker sweet vinegar - my heart kind of Baigan a mixed feeling,minesota twins jerseys, when they meet sweet, do not miss the moment to meet Shiyou each other. And middle-aged: Snow Becker vinegar ( must Shanxi vinegar, 1 to 1 blending ) - nothing steal drink. Lost and Delirious: Snow Becker beer - the so-called wine does not intoxicate,barcelona jerseys, who gets himself drunk. Confidante: Snow Becker red wine - and the roots of the two Xiangde friends. Creative Age: Snow Becker Erguotou - Beijing-style cocktail! Your hand: Snow Becker yogurt - a deep affection. Liangxiaowucai: Snow Becker ice cream - to indulge in the sweet being gluey. Seventh Sense: Snow Becker lemon - a taste of enjoyment beyond. Housekeeping: Snow Becker chicken soup - both stylish and nourishing. Health First: Snow Becker Green tea - is definitely \ Colorful: Snow Becker tea - posing as Coke. Multiple effects: Snow Becker cough syrup - does not love the children knew the medication taken. Self-assertion: Snow Becker bottle - a bottle of Sprite, a cup to drink, directly holding the bottle to drink,derrick rose jerseys, drink with the pot, with a straw to drink, drank standing, sitting, drinking, squatting to drink ... drink ... thinking about how to how to drink! Motivated: Snow Becker Cola - anaerobic child is not big enough! Sweat: Sprite salt - to quench their thirst but also add strength. Midnight mood: Snow Becker coffee - because there is no sugar. Forever: Snow Becker's - a cup of Sprite in 1973. Positively identified: Snow Becker Sprite - Yue Heyue like Sprite! Bored: 1 ml 1 liter of boiled water Snow Becker - how to drink is like drinking water! Ingenuity: Snow Becker MSG - drink to try,cheap nba jerseys!
Old 07-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
zhanglin58

"do not have and I said, I had not had that stupid naive Masquerade indisputable Crawford elegant princess. I ask, raising his hand gently on his cheek, and I did not avoid, because I knew he was enjoying this complete stranger's face balenciaga ######## handbags, but also has a psychological conflict, perhaps with guilt and disappointment it. I never knew he was my love is limited to the Summer Palace in the snow Hailin Pina dance me, it was love at first sight, it is a glimpse. However, it is love you, perhaps more appropriately called the dream. "Citylink, you must not reveal my identity, must not impulse, after all, you are in the Qi State pray angry if you are trapped under the Qi State.
you can foresee the consequences." I am deeply back to the condensate with His complex eyes, these words, I really want him to say. "And you really think that my love is love? You are wrong replica handbags outlets, you still can not get because of me, so I became a dream of your heart and if one day, you really get to me, you will be disappointed, because I am not as good as you imagined. Sound side down, his hand away from my face ######## gucci handbags, I look to the leg side he put the hand placed into a fist clenched, veins floating. I do not dare look in his eyes, looking to write too far on the deep and shallow brick curtain shadow and light that small delicate pale smoke staggered into the film.
"You're right, I am because of your one Fengwujiutian and scared to Heaven, deeply in love with you." He laughed, the sound of nothingness slim, "in Yin, rushed to rescue you, so I went to the screen on your guard highest replica handbags, so I started to trust you in the House listening to the rain gucci replica bags, you and I intersect two years, I was deeply your scholarship, wisdom impressed, and you talk about my heart calm water without waves. I Emperor You actually are not my grant, decided to escape once again, I did not like the first time as thousands of miles to pursue, I let you flee gucci replica handbags, because I understand their feelings for you, long beyond the initial fascination, knowing you search is free, so I let you go. "