Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:21 AM   #1
SW5x3d8r4ls

Default Pharmacist cup light , whether they hope apt value

pharmacists glass light, if they wish to merit by the

Tripitaka Master Hsuan Chuang Feng Zhao translation

First, the law will be the origin point
Rushiwowen. Short svelte gamma (qié) Vatican (fàn). Tour of eastern countries. Kwong Yan City. Live musical tree. And large (bì) Chu (chú) eight thousand people all the public. Buddha Mahasattvas thirty-six thousand. King and minister. Brahman. Lay. Tian Long Ba Bu. Were inhuman and so aboard. Immeasurable public. Respectful nigh. And because the argument.
second, Manjusri Kai please minutes
Er Shi Mansfield Room
Prince of patent law. Cheng Wei Shen Buddha. From the seat into the sky. Favoring a elbow. Right knee touch the floor. To Bhagavan. Qugong together in prayer. White words. Blessed One. If merely residence the circumstance of the Buddhas alike name.
Most Excellent and the big wish
merit. So that all who have heard of. Karma excluded. For Tetra Pak as the means to rotate when it all sentient beings. Er Shi Blessed One. Lee Chan Mansfield Room boy words. Good, good Good, good. Mansfield Room profit. Ru with grief. Quanqing I said Buddhas name. The compliant merit.
leap by karma to pull affectionate. Interests of the well-being, like all sentient beings while it was transfected. Rujin listen attentively. Very good contemplation. When Wei Ruyue. Mansfield Room Liyan. Wei Ran. Would like to say. I am so glad to listen.
Third, pharmacists glass light, such as to points
Buddha told the Mansfield Room interest. Orient to the more than ten (jìng) Jiasha other Fotu. The world were net glass. Beige pharmacists glass light. Tathagata. Ying Zheng Dengjue. That line successfully. Shan Shi. World solutions. No sergeant. Tone Royal (yù) husband. Heaven division. Buddha. Bhagavan.
Fourth, pharmacists, if they wish to sub-XII
Mansfield Room interest. Bifo pharmacists glass light Tathagata Buddha. Buddha said, when the Bank. Made twelve large vows. That all sentient beings. Who obtain the apply.
first big wish. I like the afterlife. A hoe too many when Romania San Miao San Bodhi. Their bright Chi (chì) then. Shine (yào) immeasurable numerous boundless world. A real man to thirty-two phase. Eighty with the shape. Solemn their body. That all sentient beings. Same as me.
second big wish. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. Body, such as glass. Inside and outdoor the Ming Che. Net flawless (xiá) dirty (huì). Bright majority. Merit Wei (wēi) Wei. Good security body to live. Network solemn burn. Too many sun and the moon. Nether beings. Learned to open Xiao Meng. Free of interest. For various vocations.
third wish. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. Easy to limitless wisdom. That all sentient beings. Chieh-te suffered with infinite matter. Moling beings have spent less.
fourth largest ready. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If all sentient beings. Lines were evil ways. Xiling Road Safety living Buddha. If the line Shengwen by those who feel alone. Begin with the Mahayana and Anritsu.
fifth largest ready. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If limitless sentient beings. In my law. Spiritual holy life. Debu lacking all carved ring. A trimeric ring. Has destroyed criminal. Have heard my name. Do not have to clean fall Equ.
sixth big wish. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If all sentient beings. The body below the bad. Morone does not have. Ugly stubborn ignorance. Blind unconcerned dumb (yīn) dumb. Twin (luán) (bì) back hunchback (lóu). White rind disease (lài) craze. All the agony. Have heard my name. All who obtain correct crafty (xiá) Hui. Morone achieved with. Not all suffering.
seventh largest ready. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If all sentient beings. Pressing public disease. No save no return. No health without drugs. No pro-free home. Poverty is hard. In my name. Once the ear. Xi Chu Chung disease. Physical and mental well-being. Family-owned tool. Xi Jie plenitude. And even the card was supreme enlightenment.
eighth ready. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If a woman. Is forced by evil feminine one hundred angry. Polar Yan Li. Willing to house feminine body. Have heard my name. Who obtain turn all women into men. Compared with her husband. And even the card was supreme enlightenment.
ninth big wish. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. That all sentient beings. The devil (juàn) network. Relief of all heretics Chanfu (fù). See all evil, if falling thick (chóu) jungle. Jiedangyinshe conducted in the right place. That attend the various Bodhisattva gradually. Speed ​​card is so supreme Bodhi.
tenth largest ready. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If all sentient beings. Fa-recorded. (Shéng) tied to castigate (tà). Department of closed jail. Or when Xing Lu (lù). And I immeasurable disaster damage. Sad Jianpo. Physical and mental anguish. If you heard my name. So in my Fude Wei sacred. Who win relief of all sorrows.
eleventh big wish. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If all sentient beings. The angry peckish. In array to eat it. Made evil and industry. To hear my name. Special study Shouchi. I head over wonderful food. Fullness of its body. Method afterward taste. After all, pleasure and created.
twelfth largest ready. Bodhi when I was ready afterlife. If all sentient beings. Poor without clothes. Mosquito fly (méng) chills and fever. Day and night to force angry. If you heard my name. Special study Shouchi. As it likes. That was all the wonderful clothes. With all the treasure may also solemn. China (mán) James Hong. Drum public Kabuki (jì). Heart of the play. Engraved met. Mansfield Room profit. He is light Tathagata Buddha pharmacists glass. Ying Zheng Dengjue. Line when the Buddha said. Ready on the delicate publish twelve.
Fifth, web glass world points
Lee Mansfield Room
recovery times. He pharmacists glass light Tathagata Buddha. Line when the Buddha said. Issued by big wish. Getting from here to Fotu merit solemn. If I unharmed. If more than unharmed. That can not do. Ranbi Fotu. Always clean. Without a woman. No Equ. And bitter voice.
glass is ground. Gold rope border road. City Que (quē) Palace House. Xuan skylight cage. Are Qibao into. Same applies paradise. Merit solemn. So no distinction. Their countries. There are two Buddha Mahasattvas. A sunshine Bianzhao. Two moon Bianzhao.
He is immeasurable
of numerous Buddha's premier public. Buddha at times up. He studied to hold pharmacists glass light Tathagata Buddha Dhamma treasures. Therefore in Mansfield Room interest. Various reassurance Shannan Zi. Good woman and so on. World Health Bifo should be ready.
Sixth, was heard the Buddha were Equ degrees minutes
Er Shi Blessed One. Boy told Mansfield Shri complex words. Mansfield Room profit. There are alive beings. Did no understand good and evil. Wei Huai mercenary miserly (lìn). I do no understand Busch. And facilities retribution. Ignorance is not knowledge. Que (quē) in the trusted root. Poly treasure. Spare guard. See Qizhe to. The heart does not like.
not be set when Yier line facilities. If the body meat mow deep raw regret. There are immeasurable re-save (qiān) greedy affectionate. Product fund-raising money. Its own is not good enough. Moreover, with parents and wives. For the slaves. And to Qizhe. Bizhu affectionate. From Ming Zhong. Health and hungry world.
or approach the joy of life. Temporarily by the former world had heard was glass light, such as pharmacists to name it. Today in Equ. He was remembrance temporarily, if they were. That is in read time. Not from yond. Also strangers in. Fate was read. Fear Equ bitter. For music is not music. Good line Huishi. Praise the giver.
all that. Learned Wutan pity. Still able to gradually hand, foot and head. Flesh and blood status. Applied to those who seek. Conditions over property. Recovery times Mansfield Room interest. If all sentient beings. Although Yu Rulai Shouzhu Division. The broken Shiluo. There are, though not broken Shiluo. The track is broken.
Although there are pathways in Shiluo Debu bad. Then destroyed right view. Has right view, though not destroyed. The forsook Tamon. In the word of the Buddha Lease (qì) by deep definition. Not understanding. There are many newspaper. The Zengshang Man. Therefore, by the Zengshang Man Fubi heart. Since he was right and wrong. Too (xián) slander law. The magic with the gathering.
case of fools. Own view arises. Re all so immeasurable callosum (zhī) affectionate. Big pit fall hazard. This all sentient beings. Should be to hell Bangsheng Ghosts. Fabsent fromfinite. If the pharmacist to hear this glass light Tathagata name. Homes will be evil. Repair Zhushan law. Not fall into Equ.
There can not omit the evil and
line. Practice efficient ways. Those who fall Equ. He is willing to the power of the Tathagata. So that it is known before the temporary number. From Peter Ming Zhong. Also interested in strangers. Was conducted in the right sedulous. Italian music good tune. Able to care home. Interest in non-family. Tathagata law. Shouchi Division.
not have destroyed committed. Conducted in the right Tamon. Understand quite well defined. From Zengshang Man. Do not scandal law. Not associated with magic. Gradually all Bodhisattva practice. Speed ​​was satisfactory. Recovery times Mansfield Room interest. If all sentient beings. Save (qiān) greedy jealousy. Since the destruction of his applause. When falling in three Equ. Immeasurable Chitose.
Shouzhu play hard. Have been subject to bitter screenplay. From Peter Ming Zhong. Afterlife world. For cattle camel donkey. Constant was lashing. Hunger coerce vexed. They often load. With the road junket. Or also male. Health Home degrading. Zuoren slaves. By his slavery. Constant uncomfortable. If the antique saying goes.
pharmacists who heard glass light Tathagata Buddha name. This good occasion. This complex reminiscence. Zhixin refuge. The divine Buddha. Bitter public relief. Morone Cong Li. Wisdom Tamon. Constant obtain method. Frequently good friends. Wing off monsters (juàn). Broken shell of stupidity (què). Dried (jié) troubles River.
escape all illness and death sadness distress. Recovery times Mansfield Room interest. If all sentient beings. Hi good good (guāi) from. Better mate for defendants. Mad chaos from him. Semantics to the body. All varieties of evil artificial growth industry. Zhanzhuan often not Raoyi entities. Another assassinate. Report called the mountain trees and mounds (zhǒng) the realm of God.
kill all living beings. Whichever is the flesh and blood. Mating ritual Yaocha (chà) po and so on. Books complain names. For its image. To evil spells and curses (zǔ) of. Nightmare (yǎn) Enchantment insanity (gǔ) Road. Curse from the dead ghost. So off he lives. And the bad of its body. Is all sentient beings. If the chemist to hear this glass light Tathagata name.
He evil and stuff. Note can not impair. All Zhanzhuan are Qici Xin. Interests of the well-being. Lossless angry Italian. And Xianhen heart. Calvary delight. In self suffered. Born like enough. Not with humiliation. Each other Raoyi.
seventh, four points if the public good
Lee Mansfield Room
revitalization times. If four public. (Bì) Chu (chú). Chu Nepal. Wu (Wū) Bo Suojia. Wu Bo Sijia (jiā). Net and I believe Shannan Zi. Good woman and so on. There can Shouchi eight fast. Or by one year. Or re-Mar. Shouchi Division. As good roots.
like raw paradise Amitayus Fosuo. Heard law. The undecided person. If you hear glass light Tathagata Buddha pharmacists name. Lin Mingzhong. There are eight Buddha. It is called Manjushri. Bodhisattva. Buddha was the general trend. Wujin Yi Buddha.
Baotan Chinese Buddha. Medicine King Bodhisattva. Drugs on the Buddha. Maitreya Buddha. The eight Bodhisattvas. Cheng Kong from. Show the road. That they arise in the world all the motley congregation Baohua. Natural chemical and biological weapons. Or so was born the sky. Although the raw sky. And the good roots nor exhaustive.
Rehabilitation of various
no longer than Equ. Make life in heaven. Also people health. Or round the potentate. Unifying four continents. Wade itself. Anritsu immeasurable Facing affectionate. In Shi Shan Road. Or raw Kshatriya. Brahman. Lay. Everyone. Multi-Rao treasure. Warehouse surplus (yíng) flood (yì).
physiognomy correct. Dependents position right. Wisdom. Yongjian powerful. Such as Hercules. If the woman. Pharmacists to hear the Buddha Tathagata name. Zhixin Shouchi. After no longer in the more popular female body.
eighth, said the curse of light points
complex times, Manjusri, he is more light, such as glass Bodhi pharmacists, by the desire, and view all sentient beings,Women's Supra Vaider Shoes, in case the public agony, thin dry eliminate plague, yellow fever and other diseases, or nightmare (yǎn) beauty, poison (gǔ) drugs are, or short-lived recovery, or when the horizontal (hèng) death, hastened to ask is to eliminate such agony, that is willing to seek full.
into the Samadhi Buddha, when He, the name: destroy all sentient beings distress. Only meditation has been in the pork cake (jì) in a big bright light in the big speech Dharani said:
na mo bo qie fa di bi sha she ju lu
no thin Galvani Royal South, kill community, chatter,
bi liu li bo la po he ra she ye da tuo
Xue glass, bowl La woman, drink also, DA he
jie duo ye a ra he di san miao san bu tuo ye
exposing Doyle, A blame God, San Miao San Bo Tuo Ye
ta zhi tuo an bi sha shi bi sha shi
anguished him, death kill, kill death,
bi sha she san mo jie di suo he
kill community, three did not expose the Emperor, Sha blame.
while, the light that already break this oath, the earth shaking, amplified light, all sentient beings, are in addition to the agony by An Yin Yue.
ninth mantra Miebing points
Manjusri, see if the men and women, there were agony, he should be one for the patient, often clean bath rinse (shù), or food or drugs, or insect-free water, curse one hundred and eighty times, and he served food, all the anguish, Xi Jie eliminated. If asked for, Zhixin recite,
who obtain the case, disease and sickness. Ming Zhong, the Shengbi the world, have subsided turn, and even enlightenment. Therefore in Manjusri, if men and women, they arise pharmacists glass optical Tathagata, Zhixin Yin (yīn) weight, respectful support, often holding break this vow, Wuling waste forgotten.
tenth, flowers and hobby four days guarding points
complex times, Manjushri, the letter if the net man, woman, to hear pharmacists glass light, if they should Zhengdeng Jue, all name, smell has Songchi. Morning chewing (jiáo) wooden teeth, shower rinse clean to various fragrant flowers, fragrant incense painted for the public Kuregaku, support image.
this prestigious, if from the writings, if books to instruct people, as one Shouchi, heard its meaning. Consists Master should be revised to support all of the body with all the resources, Xi Jie giving, lack of Wuling less. Case study will be kept Buddhas care, the least willing to seek, and even enlightenment.
Er Shi, white boy Manjusri Buddha: and even nap in, they also were conscious of their Buddha ear.
Buddha, if this by Shouchi recite, or re-opening of his speech said, if from the book if the book to teach people, respectful respect to all kinds of Chinese Hong, James Hong, the end of incense, burning incense, China (mán ) Maya (yīng) Luo (luò), streamers (fān) cover Music and Dancing, and for the support. With five colors for the bag (náng) Sheng,
sweep at the net, deposited (fū) set a high seat, and with the security office. And, the four kings and their dependents, and the public over immeasurable divine daytime, all Yi (yì) it, to support the guardian.
Buddha, if this popular place via Po, there can be Shouchi to Peter Tathagata Buddha pharmacists glass optical merit of the willing, and renowned number, when known to be at, nothing violent death, too are not evil and wins the fine spirits gas. Let those who have won, had before, physical and mental well-being.
Buddha told Manjusri: neat seat, meantime the security bureau is. spread flowers or flaming annoy all,
all kinds of mansions (chuáng) banner, its solemn location. Qiriqiye by eight fasting, eating clean edible, Zaoyu Hong Jie, with clean dress, should students Paradise smoke heart, without anger harm the heart. To all sentient beings, from the interests of truce, compassion, Xishe, equivalence of the heart, drum song praise, right around the statue.
this complex, if they wish to be Nianbi merit, recite this by calculating of its averaging, lecture opening show, with music by request, and all are then. Seeking longevity have long life, seeking wealthy get rich, detect the lawful rank was an official post, boys and girls seeking men and women.
XI, flowers and escape public terror points
Ruofu was, suddenly was a dream, see evil and phase, or the griffin to set, or in the dwelling of one hundred curious happen. If this person owned a wonderful congregation, he was respectful to support pharmacists glass light Tathagata Buddha who, incubus evil phase, all is not auspicious, Jiexi hidden, not infested.
or bombard, poison sword hanging hazardous elephant, lions, tigers, bears roots (pí), snakes, evil scorpion, centipede, You (yóu) Nerita (yán), mosquito fly (méng) and other terrorist, if to Heart remembrance Bifo, respectful support, all Fearful who obtain relief.
If other countries
intrusion, Rogue anti-chaos, he, if they are respectful remembrance, may also escape.
complex times, Manjusri, if the net letter Shannan Zi, good woman, etc., and even the shape is not something I do day, only when the Buddhist monk as one go, Shouchi forbidden, if the Five Precepts, Ten Commandments, Buddha four hundred ring, monks Ten Commandments of two hundred fifty, five hundred nuns ring,
to undergo, or have committed dispose, dread falling Equ, if read Bifo specifically appoint, polite support persons, students must be from three Equ.
or woman, when the temporary capacity, the subject was very hard, if Zhixin said the name of praise, respectful support he Tathagata who are suffering in addition to the public, identity of the son born to the situation right, fashion, color correct, see those happy, Tone intelligent, less settled patients, there is no non-human wins its essence.
XII, deep line of Buddhas punishment
Er Shi, the Buddha told Ah unspeakable:
Ananda white words: Fall, excellent mountain king can incline, Buddhas said, no there is too differ.
Buddha, there are living beings, non-letter root, it is said that deep line at the Buddhas, as is the contemplation: Yunhe pharmacists glass light read, merely if they visit a Buddhist name, it was Ataturk merit victory, which does not believe, back to health libel,Supra Skytop II Shoes, he was the night, lost the Italian music,
falling all Equ, flow infinite.
Ananda, this is the line of Buddhas deep, difficult credible solution, Rujin can be, is such as to be conscious that all the power. Ananda, all Shengwen, feel alone, and not Dundee Bodhisattvas,Supra Trainers, etc., can not honestly believe Jiexi solution, Wei Chu's life is tied to the Buddha.
Ananda, a infrequent person in Sambo, the King to respect the letter, hardly accessible. Pharmacist heard glass light Tathagata Buddha name, re-hard is.
Ananda, he glass light, such as pharmacists, the immeasurable Bodhisattva, skillful immeasurable advantage, immeasurable majority is willing, if I am unharmed, if more than unharmed, by extension speaker, rapine can do fast, Bifo oaths improvement clever convenience, there do not have.
XIII, Buddha continued life points
Er Shi, the public has a Buddha Mahasattvas, the name: save off, from the seat, the partly right shoulder, right knee touch the ground, Qugong together in prayer, while the white Buddha said: turn, there are living beings, as all the suffering of the distress (è), long illness, lean (léi) thin, not eating,
pharynx lip dry, seen the black side, lifeless now before the parents relatives, friends, wisdom, Tiqi (qì) around. Ranbi itself, Woyu the ministry, see Enma so, citing his psyche, as Wang Yan magic before. However, all sentient beings, have all of the living God, with its made, if the crime if the congratulating,
respective fields of the book, do magic who allowed Yan Wang. Er Shi, Biwang shove to ask the people, by the measurement, while at the break with its Zuifu of. When he patient, family knowledge, as if he, pharmacists glass optical transition Tathagata Buddha, please various priests, transfer to this by,
seven of the lights burning, hanging colored continued life of God. Or there is a place, he must also know, as in a dream, explicit from the see. Or by seven, or 21, or 35 days, or forty 9 he know also, such as from the dreamed, all know good from bad memory industry, from retribution.
industry by the results reported from the card, see it, until life is difficult, not artificial evil and the industry. Therefore in the letter Shannan Zi net, good woman, etc., all pharmacists should be Shouchi glass light, if they name, with the force can, respectful support.
Er Shi, Ananda asked the Buddha to save off, saying:
save off the Buddha saying: Monk, day and night, 6 o'clock, Sunday-way street. He Blessed pharmacists glass light dependent Tathagata,
narrate this by forty-nine times, burning forty-nine light, he made the image of Tathagata seven footer, 1 by one like the sometime, the family 7 bulbs, one by one light volume, as huge as a wheel, and even forty 9 light without a wreck. Made 5 color long forty-nine (zhé) hand.
Miscellaneous beings should be put to 49. Ecuador's emergency can be difficult to bring an end to ..., not all cross-held by evil spirits.
XIV, flowers and hard to escape the public
complex times, Ananda, if the Kshatriya, irrigation (guàn) top and Wang, the disaster every once in a while, the so-called public Ji Yi difficult people, intruded his nation to force difficult, since the sector rebellious difficult, strange stars convert difficult, sun and moon thin corrosion (shí) hard, non-time wind and rain hard, rain appointment is not difficult.
He Kshatriya, initiations and Wang, Er Shi ought entire sentient beings, from compassion, forgiveness (shè) all lines closed. Support in accordance with the law before said, apt support pharmacists cup light he Tathagata Buddha. Thus Shangen getting from here, whether they so lust, in this, so namely it frames, namely was Anyin, wind and rain clockwise,
Gu Jia adult, all sentient beings, disease-free amusement. Their countries, there are no such violent evil Yaocha God, angry enthusiastic person, with all evil, all that is invisible. The Kshatriya, the king and additional assemblies, life color strength, disease free, who obtain acquire.
Ananda, if the regal gowns and the master, the cap prince Prince, Minister of secondary phase, the ladies, Baiguan Li Shu (shù), for the disease are afflict and trouble over Ecuador,Kids' Supra TK Society, God should be made up colored, Enlightening Xu-Ming , put all of life, scattered variegated flowers, burning incense the public name, in increase to sick more, complicated to flee the public.
Er Shi, Ananda queried the Buddha to save off the words:
retention off the Buddha saying: The Kuhuan.
Ananda asked the words: dead, and they die a sudden death. they believe the world Xiemowaidao evildoer (niè) department, arbitrarily say that luck,
they perpetrated migrate, out of mind from being, divination quest (mì) misadventure, annihilating all living beings, the gods played the solution, calling all demons (wǎng) spirits (liǎng), amuse appealing bliss, For Ji sickness, and eventually can not get. Ignorance muddled, see the letter down evil, to reverse this trend turbulent death, into the hell, there is a free period, is the name of the early across.
two, the bane of the cross is Fa (lù). Three, Tin (tián) hunting play, lag (dān) kinky addicted (shì) alcohol, excessive Fang Yi, Wang won the non-human essence. The four, as the burnt cross. Five persons, cross the water drowning (nì). Six persons, all the beasts of the cross is (dàn). Seven persons, cross-fall cliff.
eight who cross the poison, tired of prayer (dǎo) curse (jǔ),Kids' Supra Skytop Shoes, from the corpse of the ghost in such harm. Nine who hunger and lust of the tempest, not eating, and they dead a sudden death. Is to say a violent death, if they have the nine. There are various cross-check the repose of immeasurable, hard to be with that.
intricate times, Ananda, he led the world Yan demon were the chief member of the idea, if all sentient beings, filial Wu Ni, broken scandal Sambo, wrong monarch and his law, was devastated by ###### ring. Wang Yan magic with the severity of the crime, and discipline of the test.
Therefore in all I have today warned
affectionate, EEP-made, unlocked Salford, so that degree of Kue, not by the public difficult.
fifteenth, Yaocha general law enforcement points
Er Shi, the public in the twelve Yaocha general, are there will be seat. The so-called: Palace adjoin (pí) Luo general, cutting off general Luo, Luo general corporate fans, security at the end of Luo general, the value of your general Luo, Luo Shan at the end of generals, Yin Daluo general, Boyi Luo general, Moldova Romania tiger generals really up to Luo general,
move Douro general, adjacent Jie (jié) Luo common. This twelve Yaocha common, one by one every of seven thousand Yaocha that dependents, and give sound white Buddha: of terror.
Fraction I and other, all in the same one, even the best fashion, in the last Buddhist monk, vowed when the negate dictate of all sentient beings, as for Righteousness, Rao Yian music. What a countryside in the city with the country-eup, free in the forest, if flow via the cloth of this, or re-Shouchi pharmacists glass light, if they name, respectful breadwinner,
my other dependents, in barricade of the people, are the relief of all suffering. All are willing to seek, Xiling met. Or Jie seeking Dutuo who should recite the classics, with colored thread, tie my name, get to do so has been, then the solution results.
Er Shi, the Buddha praised all Yaocha general words:
XVI, Feng Chi Famennian points
Er Shi, Ananda pearly Buddha: : Twelve God,Supra Skytop III Shoes, Raoyi enthusiastic, results like mantra;
Yiming: removal of all karma, who should be the case.
Kinnara, Mount Ju Luo Jia, inhuman and other people, all people, heard word of the Buddha, elated, pursued by the letter.

pharmacists glass light, if they wish to merit by the

Pharmacist Empowerment mantra
no thin Galvani Royal South, killing social chatter, Xue glass, bowl La woman,
nectar also, he exposed Doyle DA, A blame meaning, San Miao San Bo Tuo Ye,
distressed him, to kill death, death to kill, kill community, three did not expose meaning, Shakespeare reprove.

Sponsored Links