Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 07-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
jione9p38

Default Eat a bowl of your hair gone

Please try to eat a bowl every day
; your hair gone white

every day and stick to a bowl , now drink more than three consecutive weeks , before there is actually no better place to recurrence of white hair , and now a not ah , I am really very happy . Not only the white hair was gone , and the skin becomes white and smooth a lot , color is better than the original ! Good things to share , so I put this recipe quite a few friends to tell , but most people just hear the black skin and white hair can be changed for the better when you are interested in , but quickly shook his head and then one is , that every day are tired from work , and how could it have the energy to porridge , huh, huh . In fact, boil the porridge is very simple , ah, care of their body even more time and energy to what is wrong about this ,cheap juicy bags, so I wrote this recipe right here , I hope to give a friend the benefit of affinity . You happy, I will happy , huh, huh .

black beans ( 1 small ) black rice ( 2 ) black sesame seeds ( 1 small ) Lily ( 10 ) Barley ( 3 ) Walnut ( 2 )
rice ( 2 ) brown sugar
In addition walnuts can be replaced by peanuts . These are two people
amount .
I put these up every day at noon a good soak in a bowl , when he started washing dishes at night porridge , about 10 minutes when the water can become sticky , and turn off the heat , cover and bored . The next morning add some water, put the brown sugar ,juicy couture waist bags, hot two minutes ok!

In addition, I have observed , the drink more than three weeks after the porridge , my nails from the two small crescent ( thumb ) changed seven of the , happy! Porridge after another child ,juicy bags factory, his face begins to glow this winter, the ( previously is white ) , the body becomes strong and a lot .

continue porridge every morning now , sooner or later, a spoonful of cream solid element , feet or night , whenever you hit the wall ^ o ^, shoulder and neck felt really comfortable many , sleep is very easy to warm the hands and feet .

best wish by small fish:

Sponsored Links