Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
kaitlpe7c1l

Thumbs up Flames add big name for toughness

The Calgary Flames have added a big name, literally, and a big man via trade with the New Jersey Devils.On Thursday, the Flames acquired forward Pierre-Luc (deep breath) Letourneau-Leblond from the Devils for a fifth-round pick in the 2012 NHL entry draft. That’s four names and two hyphens.The equipment staff need not worry. Leblond will suffice for the back of his Flames jersey. Nineteen characters just won’t fit, even across his broad shoulders.“I’ve <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>NBA jerseys</strong></a> got a bunch of nicknames,” Calgary’s newest enforcer said from Quebec City. “People usually call me PL3, Quad, or Four-Names. It’s always about the length of my name.“The fans in Jersey came up with PL3 my first year, and it stuck. I’ll let the fans in Calgary rename me. That’s fun. It’s always good.”No matter what anyone calls him, Letourneau-Leblond looks forward to bodyguard duty on behalf of Jarome Iginla, Alex Tanguay, Mikael Backlund and Co.The feeling is no doubt mutual.“Pierre-Luc is a hard-hitting, physical <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>cheap NFL jerseys</strong></a> player who tends to get under the skin of the opposition,” general manager Jay Feaster said in a news release. “The way he plays the game causes other players to be aware of his presence, and he is willing to defend himself and stand up for his teammates as well. “We want to continue to add to our team toughness but do so with players who are capable of playing a regular shift and contributing within the team concept.”Enforcer Raitis Ivanans played one game for the Flames last season, only to be knocked out by former Edmonton Oilers pugilist Steve MacIntyre. Ivanans is under contract for another season, but he is still plagued by post-concussion symptoms.Letourneau-Leblond, 26, is on the final year of a one-way contract that pays him 525,000 US annually. Originally selected by the Devils in the selected round of the 2004 NHL entry draft, the Quebec native has played 37 career NHL games.Letourneau-Leblond suited <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>MLB jerseys</strong></a> up last season for 67 games with New Jersey’s American Hockey League affiliate, recording 13 points and 334 penalty minutes.“In Pierre-Luc not only have we achieved our objectives,” Feaster said, “but we have done so by bringing in a player who comes very highly recommended by our head coach who worked with him previously.”Letourneau-Leblond played his first NHL game under the watchful eye of Brent Sutter, when he was the head coach of the Devils.“Brent made it clear my role is to be physical and to be a good teammate and take care of the guys on and off the ice,” Letourneau-Leblond said. “If I want a shot at training camp, I have to be in the best shape of my life so I can be effective on <a href="http://www.jolintsai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1029778#1029778"><strong>many fans of the Cheap NBA Jerseys wants to buy | hellojersey.us ...</strong></a> the forecheck.“If I have to drop the gloves, I have to be ready for that. I’ll be definitely looking forward to looking after everyone.”Ice chip: As expected, the Flames have signed prospect Max Reinhart to an entry-level deal and defenceman Brendan Mikkelson to a one-year, two-way contract worth 721,900 in the NHL.vhall@calgaryherald.com