Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
Q7p8v3s6s

Default A strongman and the 1860 recording of tel cu

Please listen to melody off the upper right corner

mobile users: Hello, I ambition to discuss a problem ah

lady: Please tell

mobile users: I have a card, be my cat to eat, out can not be used

waitress: that you can only be inserted in the phone to try, if necessary, then, is to 移动营业厅 changing the card can only be friends

mobile users: No, you can use to tell me in advance, if I can put my cat kill take the card to not use it, garbage of my house on a cat, right

lady: Hello, this is the circumstance suggest that you do not annihilate it, then you took on joined someone to 移动营业厅 your ID cards can

mobile users: the problem is that my card is

mobile Users: 150 run, my family 30 greenbacks to buy the cat entity

lady: But you make a card, then 40 dollars

mobile users: up card?

lady: Yes, the same number

mobile users: the same number ah

lady: to 移动营业厅 take on your identity card, supplemented the native that number on it, re-for a card, that card can not be used

mobile users: do you say my house that the cat will not have any adverse reactions A waitress

: hello, I do not know this, that led you to the cat needs to see the physician

mobile users: do you ask my colleagues to help ah

lady: Hello, very Sorry, you can now shriek a 1860 phone service desk, as if the cat kind of how we handle with here is you can not

mobile users: He called my house this cat M-Zone who

lady: Yes, that, that's not the line

mobile users: do ye not do it, I have played a dynamic region name of the

lady: even now he called Jay if there is no way to help you deal with, that can only be your own to take a look, then your card has some problems and we 移动营业厅 1860 can help you solve, how to, then that particular cat is no way we are sure to help you solve

mobile users: the problem he is moving card

waitress: (deep inhalation) Hello Sir you think that make sense?

mobile users: No, I was especially startled you is valid and means ah

lady: no, hello, I do not what that manner, you think you have what that means? What do you say this cat specific ... ...

mobile users: do not do not worry

waiter said slowly: You say this cat ... ...

mobile users: that weary nectar water

lady: Hello, you first how this specific kind of cat this point we can not definitely for you

mobile users: I know you can not deal with, my is to let you give me some proposals how to deal with me ah

lady: Hello I recommend you that your personality can clutch up to 移动营业厅 card can apply for a

mobile users: It ought also be thought and then ah

cat lady: there is no way that cat, and I here on ... ...

mobile users: there is no way how life ah That is a

lady: hello on here that I can not help you, then you send it to the fondle hospital or everything, it is your own to deal with asset after

mobile users: Do you want to put that phone number to tell me Jay, I call him

lady: Hello, do you think 1860 may have his number?

mobile users: This is not your associate?

waitress: can we not here his phone

mobile users: there must be

lady: Hello, Sorry, no

Mobile users: cheat you, you are such a beautiful girl has a long lie friends

lady: Do you have other business to consult it?

mobile users: a

lady: Please tell

mobile users: how I do that ah

cat lady: Hello President, if You repeatedly inquired me this question, now I have no way to response your

mobile users: do I will not reiterate, I kas long asthe card how do ah

lady: to move Office for up card on the

mobile consumers can: take on the anatomy of the cat so he gave me a card out to

lady: (deep breath)

mobile users: Really?

lady: Hello, do you think this possible? Business Hall staff will so you do it?

mobile users: do you say Zeyang, I immediately anxiety yet, the first is that the cards do not have access, and the second is the fear of the cat choke, that you say I am restless to work again Zeyang

The lady: hello, if so, you took on the ... ...

mobile users: do not forever a strange madam perplexed

: To show respect we can not do the

mobile users: my bad people you do not respect me, naught says

Service Miss: There is no other way, if you do not have other problems to consult if you hang up

mobile users: also also also ... ... ... ... also I hang up, what is your attitude A

lady: Hello, I am saying here is that you say is surely a

mobile users: I tell you that this is completely your duty, why did you do that card is so beautiful , cats not to eat

lady: Okay then you do not care, then you can put your family cat care Well, then eat it with something else that we can deal it?

mobile users: something else did not know thatthe card pleasing to know it, Who made your card so pretty, and blame you

waitress: that you can put it muddled does not look nice almost

mobile users: Hey Yo, that ye, take scissors to slit it?

lady: Hello, sir I wish you do not talk to me about this kind of thing, OK?

mobile users: do you talk about what, I am now on this publish, ah, additional issues I do not find you, right now you know thatthe card is also pretty, my house cat fantasy it, and deliberately ate into the

waitress: that no matter where you are right, that is that no matter what you go to Office, Office can help you solve this problem?

mobile users: Office If I can not call a solution that can not be determined before I call you the practiced, particularly a muscular woman to answer what I

Service Miss: Yes, that 1860 sure you can not solve the problem

mobile users: you can not solve problems but also get something and Information Desk

lady: hello, namely not to say namely we help You tin not solve, the problem is that we do not have your way apt assist you solve

mobile users: you are all means to solve customer problems, and you do not solve customer problems, you can not simply problem, something is left to the complicated problem of Who, so I can not play Unicom it, regardless of a simple, tough, you had to solve complicated, you are ... ... I am your users, it means you God, for it, you are not loyal to God, you must gnaw a

lady: hello, we must first solve the problem if there is a ... ...

mobile users: Do not say Hello, Please

lady: Let's solve the problem, there is a degree, right? Now the question that if you are not portion of our scope, we can not help you to solve

mobile users: What are the rules and regulations that you did not peruse the card does not solve the problem of the cat to eat, right

lady: Yes, not

mobile users: This is not on the way,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Shoes, if you jot I do not find you, you did not jot but also to resolve the right

waitress: that you took your cat to go on a trip 移动营业厅 look ... ...

mobile users: Office, Home Office attitude that no hello, you know I mean like you come to penetrate, or I go to you

lady: We do not need to come here, we solve problems via Office of

mobile User: you let me go to Which Office?

lady: Great South Gate Office

mobile users: a massive South Gate, where a burglar too afraid to put my cat stole

lady: it is in You can be near the Office of

mobile users: I went, the woman spoke fiercely than you outlook Well

waitress: that if she does not give you solve the problem, first if your issue, wake on the handle to 移动营业厅 ID card, which is what we can do

mobile users: I did not ID

cat lady: Hello, You give up your card, or give the cat up card?

mobile users: I am not fill the card, I conceived this cat?

lady: hello, how do cats favor we do no have relations

mobile users: it inside your belly card how can you say you do not have relations with you?

waitress: that card is that you let it eat with us ... ...

mobile users: I ... ... I am sick! I fed it cat food, I fed Sha card ah

lady: That is how specific it go in we certainly do not know ah, you can not push this responsibility to the mobile companies, right?

mobile users: I'm not moved to the mobile company, the problem which is eating into your card, right, no matter how the facts have tolerate is now the card is not Unicom's mobile card, is not it, this fact has been in subsistence

lady: Yes, it would be to eat a mobile card, mobile will be responsible for this male?

mobile users: not that responsible and you gave me to solve, and I did not want you to responsible Ah, you gave me to solve all right, right, we either kind point to solve the right, then you will not solve the

responsible lady: Hello President, first you are not a problem-solving attitude, now, if you think this is the problem ... ...

mobile users: I am loud clamor is not a solution, I obtain ... ... a feline to Office, I can not ah, I went to one, human speak so bad attitude, I have a complaint, she did not see at how much her grades do not understand her Jiaosha, you hand your attitude has been adversely affected, and that ... ... I too ye

lady: Hello, and rational in the circumstances in your cat, then what we definitely here to help you solve, if that is your take on her identity card running a card, she did not give up your card, then that is not her first, and if you have this problem,Lacoste Gravitate Shoes, we deal with here is certainly solemn, but how specific kind of cat, then we certainly no way to solve, where are plausible

mobile users: I think you think my cat is certainly not worth your card, merely I see my cat than you card is worth, the key point we do not like your card revenue profits for you, my cat can not produce earnings for you big profits, right, you do not always get the card ... I do not fill the card up I think I do not concern that card does not stuff, I now how to do that ah

cat lady: Hello, this is the case then why the cat ate your specific card that is certainly your own mismanagement, that this cat ... ...

mobile users: I put the cards aboard the chart, out of its own food, repine, ah, reprove the table, blame me, blame card,Lacoste Observe Strap Shoes, blame the cat?

waitress: that you can complain ... ... looking for mobile business? Because it is the mobile's card?

mobile users: Ah, it's cards If Unicom, Unicom, I hit the phone, right, I am sure you will not find

lady: I ​​have no way to help you solution

mobile users: do you close on it, is not it, you can not solve this problem even

lady: you can only move ... ...

User: hardship of the problem can not quibble, it can not be met simply to help people solve problems, right

lady: Hello, logical problem we can solve the problem ... no cause ...

mobile users: I do not ... this ... this is not unreasonable ah my cat ate a mobile card, I call you to ask, you say no matter, you say who did not care ah

waitress: that you went to Business Hall amuse? Let's 1860 ... ...

mobile users: I went, people said no,Lacoste Canvas Shoes, or put your label down, leader, called him afterward to me, I gave him a call, you call the number of complaints?

lady: We do not, 1860 on the admissibility

mobile user: Oh, acceptance, definition you come on ... ... on you to evade me, is not it?

lady: Hello I am not dodge you, if you think my explanation is unreasonable, I can guide to higher levels to reflect this

mobile users: do you find your superiors

lady: it now only to leave contact information, I can only now ... ...

mobile users: I did not contact, must eat my card, I where to reside Contact?

lady: now you can,Mens Lacoste, you ... ...

mobile users: you hit the cat stomach to call it, how can I take ah

lady: You This is not the incoming

mobile users: I received this phone can not play

lady: Well, you can pick ample, we give you a quondam

Mobile users: you do not believe that I talk, and now you have doubts, and next time I am ready for China Unicom's card is not, I tell you that you have less of a customer, I tell you, I did not say

lady: hello ... ...

mobile users: you do not think Ah, you do not care, you are fewer a matter, we can be more Chinese customers, and you are a buyer a retention up, not to say that so many in a little while, right, you lose one is lacking one of the

lady: Hello, I am not ... I did not play a averaging, that if Your explanation does not acknowledge me, I can merely do so many for you, I ... ...

mobile users: I think ... wait a minute, I, to ask you what qualifications A

waitress: My degree is not business relationship with

we mobile users: You can expose the point?

lady: I ​​can ... ...

mobile users: undergraduate or expert?

lady: this is no more than to answer, because we are talking about business

mobile users: do your commerce, your business is also handled business, so you call your leadership do not call

lady: I ​​do not do not call, you depart contact message, we will call you back the leadership here, because we ... ...

mobile users: do not calculate my time is sufficient, then you late my cat fart on the root, and on the ready to mail it to the crematorium, and now is wait, and you know it, you must re-late to call me a crematorium

The lady: hello, that you are now, that I hang up my phone, I used to tell her, let him give you a call back and forth

mobile users: Do not hang up, call ... ... let her find her now ... ... ... ... phone bills I dig right, this is a free call, right

lady: Yes

mobile users: free waiting on the line, I waiting on the line

waitress: I have no way to contact her, our ... ...

mobile users: stand up?

lady: Hello, I need to tell her the past, because we here are all the rules, we have the leadership to deal with things, she used to be a reply to a user, and then later I told her She will give you back the

mobile users: Do not tell me the colossal mobile enterprise a chairman?

lady: leadership, then he must have several, like our director on obligation here on several points, certainly not always of the people are entire ... ...

mobile users: Health ... ... Life off days, she was the first deal you say what?

lady: Hello, I wait I put this issue to reflect her,Womens Lacoste Arin Shoes, she will come to you for processing

mobile users: you do, I wait for you, you say how long ah

lady: I ​​... await, as presently as feasible

mobile users: as soon as possible, 2 seconds enough?

lady: as soon as possible, I can only be answered as soon as possible

mobile users: do I do not hang you quickly ...

;

Sponsored Links