Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
9786lxhl

Default Classic !

-
-
-
Classic Quotes -

1, two people together for a long time, like left and right,Women's Air Max 95, love will prefer to spend even longer, because the time to give up so many years requires a lot of gallantry. Maybe life will be the people you love, but after all is passing, you still clutch your left hand or right hand to keep going, happiness and love really has nothing to do. -
appreciation and reflection -
Initially, it was vowed, and afterward was responsible, then afterward it was used. -
-
Classic Quotations -
2,Nike Shox SKO, some people looked at life you have omitted all his life, some people you only saw it affects your life, some people are very lukewarm and happy for you you been left out, some people make short-term happiness, but you have to get your necklace of thoughts, some people wishful N years N years was rejected by you, some people has become a timeless wording of reckless miss, this is life. -
cause why there are another types of Only by the right period and right circumstances, people who can access your line of sight into your heart. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
3, is really sorrowful, tears are ########, nobody can be spliced; hundred years ago, you do not know me,Air Max Plus, I do not know you; back is true, people are counterfeit, this is no reason and achieve; a hundred years , no you, no me. -
sorrow and tears are true, only that the interior and outer, tangible and intangible. -
-
Classic Quotations -
4, Do not be lonely love the wrong person, let single the wrong person because of love and lonely life, try to trust in order to be happy. Love is the book, turned the accidental miss, read too seriously will be tears. -
fate is in the power of power preparations, unpredictable, and not deliberately questing. The paperback covers beautiful cozy to attract the eye, but it is worth not many taste and accumulation; with the exertion to write a writing often do not have the time and money decorating; numerous books are blunt from the form and content, but bland naturally, a life. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
5, a woman will remember her laugh man, a man will remember him wailing woman, but women are always left in the men around her crying, men are left in the women around him laugh. -
cry or laugh is the detection of the fact. But for most people, laugh than cry. -
-
Classic Quotations -
6, why should a lifetime to forget someone, because you do not attempt to forget, but always remember, in expectation, dreaming! -
forget, can not forget, and let it capture a place in my heart, but not all. -
-
Classic Quotations -
7, capable to cry like, tearful is a character of healing began. -
Do not cry for too long, the wound would get wet repeatedly after scab infection. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
8, in the world of love, not who I am sorry, only who do not know how to cherish. -
should laud not merely every additional, for well for their feelings. Do not worth your people, not by his (her) said I'm sorry, you must take the initiative to mention
-
Classic Quotations -
9, no stuff what a person is not an pardon to fall forever be excused, the more one loves, the more is to love yourself. -
his old Marx was wrong, it should be said: the proletariat is only the 1st liberate ourselves in mandate to rescue entire of humanity. -
-
Classic Quotations -
10, grievances can be told it ambition not be wronged, take away the love is not love. -
not say grievances can only be wronged themselves, do not let go of the person who does not love you not love you. -
Classic Quotations -
11, a female must be played by the lies, at beginning perfunctory, and tolerance of live deceiving, forget the commitment to put alongside anything to mask himself with a laugh afterward, the earth would rather deem namely ghosts, do not trust the man That mouth. -
If so, it is always a lonely woman. -
-
Classic Quotations -
12, men like onions, in order to see the heart of the onion wafer by layer ashore the absence to skin, but you will persist the process of stripping the tears, peeling the onion to the terminal only to find no heart. -
women like roses, not the last one to start,Men's Air Max 97, you can not see her heart. -
Classic Quotations -
13, its distance from the heart does not mean the distance, few call does not mean tiny anxious about, do not constantly encounter extra does not mean no thoughts, yet also cherish the busy years of attention. -
Cowherd and Weaver Girl is a beautiful fable. Newton is acknowledged scientists, he will differentiate you the relationship among gravity and distance. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
14, I not like to let others discern my tears, I would preferably let human meditation I am elated heartless, do not ambition to seem needy wronged. -
I do not want you is not happy when I am happy, I do not want him (her) is not happy for my happiness. -
-
Classic Quotations -
15, love is a stranger into the couple, in corner strangers into lovers of the game. -
love does not mean love, not love the game. -
-
Classic Quotations -
16, when you give up the burden must also be something more, including give you the words do not rue it. -
in the wrong time to give up give up will regret it, in the time to give up do not give up will regret. Do everything to pay the costs, the biggest price is not money and time, but the chance. -
-
Classic Quotations -
17, some entities, when we were youth not to comprehend, when we know the time is no longer juvenile. The world can recompense fhardly everme entities, some things can never be compensated. -
grow in manhood, in the maturation of aging. Harmony with nature, mirth to be in life. Do not premature, and do not precocious. -
-
Classic Quotations -
18, a preference in this life, next life, will not quit even a track. Love the people, ah, take her hand, next life, you will no longer be around her. To the next life, do you remember who he had loved? -
to be honest painting approximate, not pious temple bulb in. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
19, the two stars never met, so we are meteors that we meet, we break. However, a meteor, it is doomed to perish. -
willing to love like a star, let the tears equitable a meteor. -
-
Classic Quotations -
20, give me a hand, so you depend on, give me an eye, to bring you away, like the butterfly fly, but the sea, who bear no reproach, my moment, and for your caress, give me life, give you away . -
not pluck back the hand of love, love the eyes do not see muddled, do not chilly the heart detecting love, true love will not leave. -
-
Classic Quotations -
21, if there is such a person, he was absolute in your heart, not a trace of regret, longing and terror you close to him, this is not -
who you worship, you can only do his slaves, his wife can not do. -
-
Classic Quotations -
22, vowed to write the words in the water, fleeting; love is on the water of the house, shaking more than; winter snow blanket regrets is always late. So just like you and me an angel in the hands of pigeons, not a take-off life. -
Water can not furnish to write the word but also to establish houses, only a mirage. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
23, do no have to love a man with him, favor Provence are not necessarily to roam barefoot in the purple fields in the board. -
Plato only one, people can not study, and do not exhort you to study. -
-
Classic Quotations -
24, can not be friends after crashing up, for the two sides ache. After wrecking up can no longer be enemies, for loving each other too. So we convert the maximum familiar stranger. -
Hiroshima atomic mine and not just thriller. -
-
Classic Quotations -
25, afraid to see others leave, I was afraid to see the reunion, so the tears turned into diamonds, and other mythological into a logical, and so suddenly sent a dream vow, that said, see, love will not die, because that year we are desperate for children. Now I understand that some people no longer like you, and then must give up the nostalgia. -
There is a direct
phoned careless, there namely an addition phoned paranoia. -
-
Classic Quotations -
26, representatives of people's good tears, tears on benefit of renaissance ghosts,Air Max 180, angels tears of love on benefit of mortality. -
Some people are players, some people are crocodiles. The real tears from the heart, eyes, just one exit. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
27, many things because of the far and beautiful,Women's Air Max TN, away you can aspire to the pursuance of many things, as beautiful and far away, could do nothing but sigh. -
not give up because of distance, only because to give up and far away. -
-
Classic Quotations -
28, below the keys alone nightfall, come and go only a very menial hands, accompanied me headstrong, keep playing non-stop making blunders. Think of him as you sing the gentle, sad I will laugh, give you protection instead of my care, this is my last wish, thank you for the end of the cooling of the bloody, thank you for your contentment Do not tell me to disburse, thank you your linger in the initial temperature memory, thank you gave me happiness ... ... -
classic mood, not the prestigious language. -
-
Classic Quotations -
29, I love you, but I can not say; I'm afraid to say, I will die soon; I am not afraid, I'm afraid I die, no one like me, love you. -
I can not not love you because I'm terrified no one will like me love you; I can not love you because I'm fearful you do not love you like I love me the same direction. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Classic Quotations -
30, remembered, forget the forgotten, change can change, accept change. -
truly in my heart, and never need to remember, because never forget. Do not try to alteration others, real alteration only yourself. -
-
Classic Quotations -
31, could wear everything except tears, that is, time to time over the feelings, the longer the clash, the more light, as if often reduced tea. -
is thinner, tears dissolution agent. -
-
Classic Quotations -
32, there are things we can not control themselves, but to control their own. -
to control the context, the first control yourself. -
-
Classic Quotations -
33, I do not know what I am doing what is right, those are bad, and when I finally dead of antique age when I know that. So I can do is try to do everything, and then die of old age waiting as. -
everybody seriously, seriously do everything, until the die of old age -
-

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
h3bfdd1tm

| Back to logs list

73309 2009 年 08 月 08 日 12:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
business is good or bad, the determining factor in the marketing, depending on how much you can sell the goods. About
Zhang Jiyong
male athletes, aged 38, from Shanghai, MA. Business in 2000 in Linyi, Shandong, producing sanitary sensors, to Shanghai to study in 2004 and is currently applying for registration of new companies.

entries should be sanitary water ######y. Infrared sensor is to use modern technology to enhance the traditional sanitary ware sensor function space. Have been developed, including sensor faucets, sensing red urine, stool red sensors,gucci sunglasses 2011, water,gucci sunglasses, etc. 6 series,cheap gucci shoes, 14 kinds of products. Product largest demand point is to give consumers to conserve water. Also returned to provide a full range of water and energy saving solutions.

site profiles
Shi Yuzhu: Did you fail twice, one more than me. After the failure, you summed up what lessons?
Zhang Weiyong: that does not do market research.
Shi Yuzhu: Is there anything that has their own personality defects.
Zhangwei Yong: I feel a bit stubborn in some situations.
Ma: It seems to advantage rather than disadvantage.
Zhang Weiyong: Comprehensive word, I'm missing a business management capacity, which is the reason I read the MBA.
Shi Yuzhu: MBA stuff inside, listening to no good. You have experienced many failures, failures of this should be able to learn a lot of things.
Zhangwei Yong: I have 15 years of work experience, failed many times.
Shi Yuzhu: more failures, if the sum Debu deep, that is white to fail.
Moderator: you fail twice, is there despair?
Zhangwei Yong: There is despair, I failed the first time, I still work in Linyi, Shandong, costing about 30 million, need 4 years to pay off, when desperate, I feel unable to enter into , also can not return back.
Moderator: You may fail the future, but also this despair?
Zhang Weiyong: no. Was the largest stimulation is to stimulate spiritual, mental largest to the lowest point. Now if we encounter this problem, will soon stand up, like a horse teacher said, Today is cruel, more brutal tomorrow, the day after tomorrow a better place. Comments

Shi Yuzhu number (Zhang Weiyong) your core competence is not in your product. While you have some technical content products, there are certain characteristics, but at least there is nothing too high a threshold. Your company should be a marketing-oriented business, business is good or bad, the determining factor in the marketing, depending on how much you can sell the goods. Since it is a marketing company, you own a very important thing is be creative in marketing mode. Marketing model you decide you do not. This marketing model you are very traditional, village and township enterprises in Wenzhou ten years ago, twenty years ago the practice, but the details of the marketing has improved it. You need more, think more, and team communication,gucci bikinis, to marketing mode on many brains, more energy and spend more time. Once some innovative marketing model,gucci shoes, it means that companies will have a rapid growth.
second suggestion, do you sum up the failure of the last two are not deep, free time, you have to go back to two failures of the past more profound summary of the lessons to be more profound,cheap gucci heels, which is you and the team's common wealth. Failure is the greatest wealth, you do not tap this wealth of good, I suggest you dig further, certainly to dig out the more valuable, more valuable things.

Marketing Shi Yuzhu tag team mode