Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-23-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
Q6d7l9l6t

Default Disadvantages of power out of publish checkup Ch

1. A political test in high school, the last row of a chap in the leg ambition be fired off letters sharing textbook, merely to examiners as quietly as Ranma around to afterward, stroking his shoulder. The students realize, without blinking one eye, saying: Sorry, the chart goes too many things, does not fit, had to let it stay in the legs. Written down now to cancer. The whole class down.

2. Junior high school next door to feminine students in a biology exam in the book on the layer, toes open book with a copy, even her eyesight has been very impressed and toe flexibility.

3. Girls in the words written on the thigh, the examiner was male teacher to be seen, and told her to stand up, is not called her skirt cornered up, the first test results of the girls.

5. I have a test students in English universities, he bought a box of needlework needle, and then the teacher said the exam content engraved engraved in the desk in advance (our desk is the kind of lustrous, hard board), is precisely the outlook can not see, can only look sideways to see, he carved the p.m., the N-carved blunt needle, and finally hands are numb, and then threw a book on the table preoccupying a seat. I consider the hereafter will be Young goes on the table, no return are the one to collar.

6. I make the maximum of what is not prepared 1, all thought that dead set, ready Chong Xiufei it! Sitting in a daze to the examination chamber! The results invigilator inquired us because seat, I sat down 1 seat to the new look! Wow ha ha ha ha! All the answers are copied on the table, and very full copy! Looked around it and found a fire-breathing brothers are his eyes staring at me! Ha ha ha ha, the result of this lesson will pass! !

7. I have a dream dreamed in the exam, scared me emotional, woke up actually find yourself in the exam!

8. When someone has been sleeping and then fast test the next test when you wake up looked nigh, found the back of the students have not finished prose the examination paper over the appoint assisted myself to write his name on the disburse ... ...
;
9. Previously, even his girlfriend MM is English,Diesel Bootcut Jeans, even not. Once even the campus entry exam system in English, even temporarily called MM examiner,New Diesel Jeans 2011! Even to see her recently, virtually fainted ~ ~ ~ ~ man glared at all even, (even at Kuangbian finished the) e text that is even the muddle, MM Xunkao, Miaodao even the papers, virtually faint gas. And MM is the same to the examiners of a 40-year-old middle-aged man, do not even acknowledge, MM excuse to talk with him, blocking his line of sight, copy crash crazy ah! MM also his Qiaoxiaoqianxi, reliable, cheap uncle of that! (MM is the Department of Foreign Languages ​​Jihua) is not helpless alternatively not. MM came to see papers, even a coarse gaze, quietly refer to even answer sheet: pig, are wrong! After 5 minutes, even receive a text message, MM cilia, all the answer! Happiness ing ... ... Consequently, as the blessed one, the boys are passing the class! E Mandarin teacher crazy crash even boast class ah! Since then, even a dual system of God MM ~ ~ ~ ~

10. A test metalworking (make-up), the examination copy crazy crash, crash and handed in when the invigilator to check the papers, that the crash and error, even now changes, the results of crash and the minimum 85 points, but every to the invigilator ahead the exam 30 (calling them: make-up fee).

11. Two students, looks quite favor! Physical examinations to 65 minutes, one person an assignment, then, wc on the assignment of a human who continues to come in exams!

12. Sophomore, exam with the Department of Physical Education who sat along the row. We are generous antagonists students, they do not affect us, they equitable copy our papers. There is a strong man mad from start to finish copying a classmate of our papers. Finished the delegation and he was very mysterious to ask our students why the first to write a big publish that said a lot of words, and then draw a big box and massive fork, and then write a ah, is not what format requirements? All collapsed, we found the students the wrong answer for a long time, crossed to write, even careful all his old copy of the ... ...

14. Sophomore, test in English, namely divided into AB volume, entire multiple-choice questions. A brother in the final 10 minutes eventually got the respond, suddenly found the reply namely A volume, and their exam paper is B-roll. A chance to answer also late. Down to 1 minute, began to duplicate. After the duplicate finished, namely the answer sheets above the corner Points out, 60 minutes ... ... the class of his five-body actors.

15. To say the right thing even buddy, there are times elective exam, this man overslept, did not go to, no alternative yet to friends and other make-up, released the results of accomplishments, this man actually pass up. Did not arrest people caught the N, merely did not catch him. All brothers Khan ~ ~ ~ Then our analysis, that the teacher have to not pass the papers to elect out, increase one by one opposition the scores table failed, and the rest on all Pass,Diesel UK, except I did not expect there not to test.

16. I am a man cold,Diesel Jeans UK, when the exam to obtain a blank discipline books thumping his neb. Reference to the half-year director of inspection, saw the male on the table with a few folded chip of paper in the quondam to open the retard, to see all begin laughing. Did not anticipate to find a director is not, the very patiently looked by all the paper are open anew, the crowd lunatic.

17. My youngest oldest dwelling, melodrama CS a semester exam back four days, all very probable linked to the decision to let go of a Bo, answered on the test's name inscribed on the additional side pay. Has also finished the straight that I did not oppression test to others.

18. In many universities, youth professors, examiners are ordinarily boring, so they look at girls. Beautiful girls in meager studying, so the consequences tin be imagined, there is a second examiner girl is very smart, primarily the variety of glamorous, well known,Diesel Mens Jeans, the whole creating have an forgive to look young preceptor in a surround, the poor mini girl pocket bar, a not out, had to make-up, the instructor who has been a return visit.

19. Fuzzy control of a buddy test, examination period 2 hours. Instructor, examiner, examiner side when shaking his head: . And visiting ten minutes: hours the perspiration ah ~ ~ ~ ~

20. Information and Statistics last junior class, the teacher asked if we are compliant to open-book examination is closed book, in consultation with all adoptions open book, feel agreeable and bad points can be copied, go back and prefer classes that brothers closed book, exam schedule down, they Xiankao, After we finished the rush to ask almost the subject, they said: No stuff, mammoth hard, you dare to choose open-book, definitely dead through, and the time to get books copied vain. Such an open test, collapsed, the same papers. Score down, the brothers caught a lot of classes, pique, went to the age man theory,Cheap Diesel Jeans, the age man said: choose your own closed book, I did not say the same examination paper.

21. Men, according to the teacher next door to brother school invigilator caught cheating can be a premium $ 50, the results of time to seize a girl cheat sheet (a piece of paper), while the teacher took the victories ready to accept the prize, the girls rushed amenable, a the back paper and swallowed, the teacher stunned, and realized it said simply:

Sponsored Links