Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
lbzs38474

Default Seal a letter to the human

Looked so sad ... ... be sure to see my friends! ! ! (This picture switched from a friend e-mail)

worth of human enlightening question:
animals think? It must be more like a human, only with the moral attention? It will secure the life and interests? ? ?

Norway and Canada have a new kind of tourism: hounding infant seals!
they call it

or you will phone this sport? ? ?

they look like sports family? ? ?

Why? ? ?

good people, you are our only hope ... ...

Please let this kind of thing to stop it! Civilized society where we are, should not the existence of such prehistoric action ... ...

Do not corner your behind aboard us, we are helpless, we have no guns, amuse, please save us ! ! !

I know these images seem bitter, but we, our families, friends, communities are facing life-threatening, are undergoing from calamity! ! !

we are being cruel slaughter of people,cheap polo t, and they are enjoying killing our happiness ... ...

them in the end there What is the power to kill us? What are their power to decide our destiny? What gives them this right out?

What kind of sport ah? Why do people do such a campaign ah? We never harm to anyone!

what we did not do wrong things, just swimming around it, and now I'm dying ... ...

Please retention save me and my home and friends immediately! ! !

you can not just ignore these images, if you remain silent, doing nought, then you are, like those people!

please assist it! ! ! Please do not put us

expense! ! !

Baituobaituo, we ask you to help you, we want to die! ! !

... ...

good human, ah, perhaps you watch here are bleeding heart sob, stamp life location away from the audience, Like living their own lives, merely too along human killings in the label of exercise, physical exercise does it have to do this discipline?

male will array a meal, a meal of food and clothing, altogether inappropriate thing to take a table of life, mankind has invented mechanical bulk of the killing of innocent animals, they mention, I do not believe in God, if any, he must be quite compassionate, it is definitely not his purpose! Does not harm human life, for the prelude has a lot to enjoy the lush enough food, why just for a meal to disburse with their lives? Is it only human life deserves to be called life?

not just impair the other species of human life, human beings themselves would kill every other, because a argue led to the assassinate abound or even start a battle killing each other, more sophisticated weapons will be invented to kill more people do not like, killed called

The earth is fraught with bloodshed and killing, truce as humans are out of approach,cheap polo shirts who, let solo for the animals! I often see the marts, restaurants that imprison gate, the water animals, how they are helpless, if they can speak, they will say: Do not kill me, I'm terrified, I am fearful of the ache, scared die ... ..., just like the case of human unarmed when killed will understand blurted out the words of the same.

cherish every sentient beings are their own lives, approximately their love life as much as we did also, so we may as well Ask yourself: Do we have anyone power to give them the death penalty? When you see a beautiful cafeteria, fish, and then dashing to the servant said: Can you dream it dying eyes melancholy and helpless? Went almost like a necrosis row execution ground, the feud is it does not perpetrate anyone guilt, it was originally in the sea swimming free ... until death ... it can not near your eyes, do not know why it absences to be with here, had it saw at the sea in the pretty colorful corals cheerful old life, not harm anybody, but was somehow brought a small cup box, and then really must take it away precious lives, or the maximum cruel direction, is this why? Is it to just to dine a repast? ? ? And there are so many palatable fruits and vegetables is the circumstance, why have to we kill it dine?

Imagine 1 daytime you are drinking a leisurely p.m. tea at home, suddenly a grim evil Rakshasa you cannibal away, off to a cage, you wail all the way noisy for mercy, begged him to let you, he simply paid no care, you can not remember any case when the offended him, it is not seen him, Then he began sharpening, start a blaze, you achieve that he wants to eat you, so please, hysteria louder he let you, but he entirely ignored, antagonism the tragic call how you cry, tears Kugan,Womens Nike Lunarglide, pharynx raucous, he did indifferent, you are a meal in just his eyes, he was not afraid of the pain if you are afraid of death, he is God has given you his food, if you had to eat him is the fact that he next to those who can eat the fruits and vegetables are equally luscious is very nutritious, but but had to kill the innocent without injustice Wu Chou you eat ... ...

you hate him? For no reason, never offended him, but he actually order a meal to your life, when he put you into the pot, you must be with the most profound hatred of his wasted step, and even vowed to take retaliate, mischief and never let him, indeed refused to let go ... ...

fish and birds, fowl and sheep, pigs and dogs, etc. and so are human creatures hither and savor of edible, dying when the mood is exactly the same as such, do not muse namely they have not prescience, they equitable do not talk human language only, they either are with a deep detest apt work ... ...

cute little seals, is it doing to people hunting movement born? Do not choose a another exercise sports? The killing of human beings forever have a new cause, one afterward different. No respect for life, their lives will not be respected! Every life should be equal, have the right to survival and the pursuit of happiness! Good people, ah, inquire you to recollect,cheap polo sale, we have not done away the right to life of other living asset? When youth, with a curious curiosity would have killed the innocent means of caterpillars? Or for a delicious short of distraction, how much to pay the cost of life? If so, we are not silent in the heart to beg to confess: I'm apologetic! I'm apologetic I made the most of your asset, put away your life, and I'm apologetic, now I know you are precious their lives, after other life I will never do such terrible things ... ...

predestined to see extra content, friend, truly wish you can adore for life, good counsel! Please your love life, so that birds return to the mountains, so that the fish return to rills and lakes, so that always life can return to their incipient homes are not intrusive, then our souls will return to heaven ... ...

please loosen nursing students to actively patronize the occasion, when you put the lives of desperate rescue from the brim of death, you can imagine their joy and gratitude to you ? Of a life, it surely do not think bigger than this End!

would like everybody is not
相关的主题文章:

How they left me

Practical Teaching - Free QQ Show

Mouse, light up the lives of orphans in rural drea

Sponsored Links