Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
SW6y1t8o3lr

Default Do no see by this record might retention you ten m

Greater China President Sun Zhenyao retirement
HP reflections:

If this article did not share with you, that was my fault.
If this article to share to you, you have not read, you do not continue to reproach me detours.
If you peruse the article, you say do not peruse half the period, indicating that you have a
If you read, you detect this article equitable to speak approximately the magnificent truths, that your life experience namely not enough, you need to put this article accumulation, a few years out of touch the wall, badly beaten and then come behind, read, you ambition lament their ignorance.
If you have read, that makes sense, then shelved, continue into the compact metro, yesterday, still with their own ideas to think about their own future, your life will continue to repeat yesterday's situation.
If you have read, that it was a someone who has, on the advice of your life and you are willing to tell you with his thoughts to guide their future life, in terms of your success is not difficult, the difficulty is that you Can I use this article has been urging his ideas.
If you have read, that it was a elder in his lifetime to write an article for your advice articles, and he shows you already have a alike life experience, at all times you continue to work hard and realize great difficult, the difficulty is whether you can put your own life experience and share it?
decide the depth of experience, learning and width of the decision. Your life is it?

one, on work and life

I have an interesting detection, and more foreign companies are 25-35 year-old white-collar workers, very few employees over the age of 40, twenties and thirties foreign workers is high-spirited, but the foreign company managers around the age of 40 is very mortifying. I've seen 40-year-old manager of the beside people, mostly foreign companies have been switched in the last jump mostly personal, for instance, Jun Tang. The success of foreign workers is largely the company's success, not individual success, Siemens than those of the United States great, but does not mean that the United States than the Chinese managers of Siemens boss strong, or even far worse. And into the foreign companies often do not understand this early, 90 percentage of his success deserving to their ability, in fact, just variant foreign company does not give results, general manager of China, what a great impact. Well the question is, when these managers more than 40 years old, they become very high salary demands, but their artists are not so superior in fact, as a foreign company's boss, how would you choose? Some are just not high salary, to a bit of a competent and energetic young man, either, why should you use?

from the on instance, you can actually see the trajectory of our work, twenties and thirties, when the pressure of living is still relatively small, the body is still relatively good, the parents of the above body Fortunately, no child under , no mortgage payments, and no kid to college, when a foreign white-collar employees is still very sunny little, acquire more than enough flowers. But after all, to marry and have kid who, once and for all, would the old, the age of 40, parents and old, and to see a medic to take medicine, should someone care, they must have the pledge, to lead a basic decent living, to raise a child needs at that time ... ... was important enough to cost much money. So, look at the work, should look beyond ahead, the moment is higher or lower can not say what.

From this point on, I'm not too concerned about the first job in prefer of the salary, but no need to contrast with the first job's salary, which is just out of middle school students is common. Normal about 35 years to work, which is like a race, and race real inconsistency is that this game is not professional actors, everyone is only an chance. To kas long asthere are not many people even insist on the end, most people eventually come to end, and only a few people ran to the end, so at the beginning of time, catch a leading rank and did not make much sense . If the community when he first entered into the top 500 companies would be able to get the 3k-6k / monthly wages, and some special technical personnel may be able to 8k / month, the problem is, how much to take 5 years later? Estimated 5k-10k is very a lot. Although the high starting point, but the addition was limited, and, backward the young man to catch up with increasing pressure.

I inquired me two days ahead a sale, you will be a couple of these things would have capable two years, but the new salary is necessitated only your half of that time, how do you do?
career as a sporting event, a prelude circular, semi-finals, finals. Preliminary time we all just into the community, most of the strength of the mean person, this time a little solemn effort to make people stand out a bit soon, so some people in their twenties to do with the director, who later also some finally won the preliminary round, more than 30-year-old became the manager. Then the semi-finals, semi-finals are to participate in the preliminary round to triumph, everyone some capability, not a problem on the comprehension, then you want to win this time is not so easy, simply a little effort and thoughtful enough, have a lusty patience, to know how to rely on the strength of the team, to know how to rein in people's minds, have long-term vision ... ...

look to win the semi-finals is not easy, but, is not so difficult. Because the law is to give the world a little success at the same time people become complacent, just won the Preliminary often do not know is just to win the preliminary round, with a little success up a heap of people will become complacent, that they have know all, do not need to re-learn, they will think that he could not further their cause is not a. Although they are still difficult to deal with, but they do not patience, there is no guest, the amount, and no clear long-term vision. Like an angry ox, although raging, will eventually be vanquished, but won the rematch as the matador is the same person, not rash, emulated his own hammer, slowly running out of patience and physical opponents. After winning the semi-finals, is a very amazing about the professional managers, and became general manager of small and media companies, large company's vice premier in charge of tens of millions or even hundreds of millions a year business.

finals to the final, to be honest I have not won the finals, the final crucial element for only with their own assumption, this time winning or losing may be written as martial craft, as , we are all masters, only to wait for each other made a mistake, in order to accessible beat the opponent is not possible, in addition to all the stops on, need a little luck and time. The laws of the world continues to play a role, won the semi-finals of the people have not only arrogant, they are often opinionated and listen to other people, some people become peppery temper, the mood became impetuous, the body becomes worse, their biggest antagonist is their own, in the final to do is not defeated by their own, waiting fall butmeone to be their own beat. This amusement is the same as the last game between the master, to see who will win the final few mistakes.

Second, the source of the work

you unhappy? Your work, okay?

have done fhardly everme time did not feel very happy after work? There did not feel into the wrong line? Do you feel he did not deserve the management? There did not feel like work to work every day is a bitter muff? Have wanted to change jobs? In fact, there did not feel the company did not initially think so well? Do you feel this job is to find the original because of the pressure to survive, it is not suitable? You get what you want from work to get it? What you happy every day?

a lot of people petulant on the horizon, have you ever thought, why do not you happy? Why are you angry?

In fact, the source of your unhappiness, because you do not know what! You do not understand what they want, so you do not know what to pursue, you do not know what to pursue, so you get naught.

I always feel that his career first concern is their own, what they want? Most people probably thought about this issue, the only idea is - I want a job, I want a good salary, I know everyone's desire for pay, but you want every few years do it bring ... to an endto find a job in the process it? You want this for every year of work and salary restless to spend it? Do not want it, like really want to know. Harm than good, not because it desperately thirsty to drink poison. The more anxious, the more that they need a job, the more peckish, they want to know, the more prone to failure, your experience is getting worse, people who work under a look at your resume to frown. So you Yuehe Yue thirsty, the more thirsty to beverage more, into a vicious circle. We can only lament untimely or unfair things, only to vent up a horizon, which find resonance in the loser's nothing a little psychological balance. Most people must survive the pressure, I also must survive the pressure there will be a lot of solicitude, active people will get power from solicitude, and negative people will be as anxious and disoriented. Everyone must make choices under pressure, which is troubled, like matter whether you do not like mentioning.

generally divided into things we deal with important things, and pressing matters, if not the important thing will always pressing things to do. Such as physical exercise is important to retain a healthy thing, and a doctor is pressing matters. If you do not exercise to stay healthy, it will often worry for pain. Another example is the important thing to fire, but fire is the emergency, if necessary pay attention to fire obstruction, we must often fire. Looking for work, too, would like their own to what is really important thing, looking for work is urgent matters, if I were you good, it will always find work. Often urgent matters gives a relatively great pressure, forcing people to do immediately, relatively speaking, but the important thing is not so much pressure, most people do things that are oriented in the pressure, under pressure, always felt that non- urgent things to do first, the result is always full of fire, never-ending time. (Many people also like the fire brigade's work as engaged as the pain, but also because there is no work to do important things.) Those who say they attend to live in woe in order to survive so many friends, today is difficult to find a job you did not The important thing to do, is the result not the cause. If today you still as eager to get a job without meditative, then perhaps in the future to continue to bear the pain of looking for work results.

I always feel I have to say the topic of heavy point, need a lot of thought, smiling to play than the Tang to the boring topic of armed police, however, there is no easy success, successful, to pay the price. Please forget all the pressure to survive, think this life is what you want most? Therefore, the most important things, like a good first what they want.

Third, what is Microsoft did a good job there

Tang Jun, a lot of juvenile people feel that this campus is that they strive to a career, where I made the post Tsinghua bbs along these students who contempt, at that time the students just want to work overseas or to exotic companies, but immediately it seems, I was right, Jun Tang to a grand, grand founded by Mr. Chen, a personal company. A extremely taught returnees in the top 500 companies in the high salaries of water, which is about the imagine of many young people, the problem is that every year graduates are act in this dream, but merely 500 good jobs.

people are to face, and it is like comparisons, even at work like comparisons, regardless of whether it is not what you want. We believe that foreign companies very good, but good where? Well, they better office space, which is what you want it? They voyage to live a better hostel, this is what you want it? A foreign company would be envious of other people's work, which is what you want it? That everything is for others to see, why do you want to live so hard for others to see? On the other hand, the general welfare of their salary, and not particularly great, they are less opportunities for improvement, it is difficult to effect very high-level supervisor, although they often dislike overtime, but did not dare not to work overtime, because is a human stem You want to clear it? 500 must be good? What job is to consider what you want, or consider what other people want to see?

most of my college students are to the United States, and even graduated so many years, also recently went abroad. Abroad is really so good? My college students, most or Ph.D., postdoctoral fellows, visiting scholars struggled, at present only a chaste at an American university to get a formal teaching. What is difficult when the domestic professors? I have several cousins ​​also went abroad, and their parents at home unattended, no one to care for, there are several people collapsed at home, no one knows, to go abroad, really so glorious it? Like something said, That you think is the best, because you really understand, or because people say he is the best? Even if he is the best for others, for you must be the best of it?

for what they want, they should know best, the views of others not so important. Many people are always other people's opinions are often inspired by the views of relatives, friends, attitudes, views of colleagues ... ... The question is, who you really are to lead a life? Person's life than their parents life sequel, nor is it a prequel to their children's life more than a friend's life appearance the part, only you is responsible for his own life, others can not and can not take this liability. Make their own decisions, at least until the end, their nothing to regret. For most people, customary intelligence, no important decisions made right or wrong, no matter how kind of choice, you can try. For example, you do not test yourself on that school, not into this industry now, this life does not go up? Will it fail? Not necessarily.

I think good work should be suitable for your work, specifically, is to give you what you want to work, you should probably work as a way to measure what it really you good, prefer than take the company's size, scale, foreign or state-owned enterprises, is not known, is not a listed company to measure. Small companies, not necessarily a good company, a lot of work to make money, not necessarily a good job. You still must first figure out what you want,GHD Green Straighteners, if you do not know what you want, you will never find a good job, because you always only see what you get, you get, are you do not want.
possible, the best, has been on your side, but, you do not learn to cherish. Not something people are always staring at the expense of those who have got something.

four ordinary

I found the Chinese people and foreign inspirational inspirational presence is very differ from China's more to encourage people to set a great inspirational volunteer, Revival, one day as rich as you. And abroad to encourage people to stand up to more inspirational real life, face the plight of ordinary people, however the result is as rich as you, but not the same as the starting point, relatively speaking, I think the latter is more matter-of-fact in operation, while the sometime needs piled with 999 losers to a successful story.

we are all ordinary people, ordinary people mean that the probability of this is quite precise. Therefore, we will not buy a lottery of 500 million, we will not be Bill Gates or Li Ka-shing, we will not fly fall, few of us who will be business success, 30% of us who will divorce, most of us will live over 65 years old ... ...

So you are thinking what they ambition when the search as ashore you. Li Ka-shing such as Bill Gates or who rely above life, and see at the article I wrote will not let you transform them, even if you become them, and definitely not my honor this article. Target was higher because people who enjoy the dare is good,GHD Purple Straighteners, merely for maximum mediocre people, but relatively effortless to become discouraged and depressed, it is effortless to give up.

look back and say, Li Ka-shing 50 times less money than you, he is more than you unhappy? Perhaps. There are no more than 50 times you cheerful, certainly not. He also fun than a twice you up, even if you may not be happy. Not find what you want, and others games, more than anybody another quest for higher and more intent than anyone another. Although this goal is very ambitious as Li Ka-shing, but you would not necessarily pursue this goal and objective process to be happy, but basically you can not do. You must listen to your inner voice, looking really happy to make you get someone, and that is what you want.
you want, or we call it the target, in fact, and no ranking points, you do not need no one else because of his high goals and I am apologetic, actually achieve their goal of success, success small, happy is the same. We chase success, in fact, is the pursuance of pleasure brings success, not success itself. Career route, we will be the competitive mentality often blindfolded, forget the pursuit of what is forgotten is what makes us happier.

society flourishes on the newspaper a lot of these messages will forever be in our hearts which set off a lot of ripples, ripples become more waves, the waves of the heart in addition to carrying your goal knocked the ship, and does not make you wealthy overnight. The bandit did not get pounded on Annaibuzhu, or idea movement, or a large sense of injustice, do you really want to cry a thief, but did not defiance.

I had ordinary day, to the delight of ordinary people, at least, fall resting at night sleep.

five, quit and collection

first like to say work is a need for advisable things, so do not play individuality at work, on the horizon may be very personal and people think you are acclaimed , the Company tel companies will not feel very personal and free you of your bills. When you are very handsome to sack your boss, when you dig up some cool to the recruitment of HR, or to take or pay bills, but you have less time to make money, in addition to yourself, no one losses.

I am not against change jobs,GHD, but job-hopping is not a solution, and the consequences of frequent job-hopping is to let people feel no allegiance at all, and can not work without distraction. A lot of people looking for work from the Internet, a lot of people looking for work sites are often out of some stupid idea, to kas long asthey are profitable enterprises, of way, profit from their own perspective, we frequently change jobs more frequently the more business they are looking for work booming, so encouraging people to quit their job. So they will often tell you that you get less salary, and you enjoy the benefits worse, is As a result you will not feel at ease, whether you jump a tank to solve the problem, whether it is more fun, that they have no control.

to quit there is definitely a problem, in general, the problem occurred, is immune to conceal a lot of people quit because one way or another are not happy, if this is not happy at my new company can not decided, then the afterward most companies can not supply to have decided. You must believe that 90% of cases, your company is not so bad, you think good companies are not as good. As Siege says, Change in the environment you do not know what will encounter problems with this, as in the present to solve the problem out. A lot of problems when you really want to solve the time, perhaps not so difficult. Sometimes you think the problem is not solved, in fact, that only

twists and turns of life's bend should be upward, occasionally encountered is always low but the trend is airing up, not as often as the pulse back to the beginning, I have seen a lot of interviewers, 30 years old, four or five copies of work experience, as many as three years each, ranging from 1 year, 30-year-old back to the beginning when starting from an entry-level jobs dry up, get the basic entry-level salary, and 20-year-olds to compete, do not feel a bit hard it? Those days are better than what?

rely on capital accumulation, this accumulation, including interpersonal relationships, experience, contacts, word of mouth ... ... whether you constantly alteration the industry, representing the accumulation of years wasted, everything from scratch, if it was two sub-sector, only about 35 years old 5 years of accumulation, and a not changed in the industry have at fewest 10 years of accumulation, who would prevail? 2-3 years to work, when many people think is not working well, as if to a obstruction, consciousness bored, wanted to resign, even for an industry, I feel so always tin put alongside entire the difficulties, many better. Actually, this just makes you begin from scratch, to the time will happen and the difficulties of the original industries, survive on the across took a huge step up, to kas long aseveryone goes through this process, each person's career comes cross a few bottleneck, you survive the others do not survive you along. Long-distance running who will know, the beginning of the very easy, but presently there will be the first uneasy, but after this phase can scamper for a long period, then the second meet uneasy, insisted that after the but likewise ran some, and so ahead, caustic embarrassment each time, until not get on. Most people can not stand the first time, and some people can adhere to the second, third even whereas you hold on, but did not go to a few people here, and this capital stable enough to live this life you the.

a job to two or three years time, most people will become skilled at this time tend to fall into the constant repetition, a lot of people will feel tired, some people will get to know everything that they have so too idle to seek progress. Change jobs often lose interest because I think, and feel that they have completed the game. In fact, this time the game has only just begun, work two or three years, regardless of whether the customer relationships, contacts, men, relationships and leadership in the industry's reputation ... ... these are not enough, but the results were slightly always feel good, everyone felt terribly steel with customer relations,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, felt very good reputation in the industry. In fact, you can say for sure, definitely not, at this time or the energy to come up to the first two years, moving steadily, accumulating only just begun.

you know enough about your customers? You know his biggest fret is? You know enough about what your boss? You know his biggest worry is? You know enough about what your hands? You know his biggest worry is? If you do not know, how can you feel that they have accumulated enough? If you do not know, how do you let them help you a favor, do you want them to do? If they do not do the things you want them to do, how can you successful?

six, waiting

This is the most impulsive people do not like the topic, did not want to say that this topic, because it will cause too much controversy, but I do not plan, and discuss that, but Taking into list the long-term career maneuvering, this is a can not avert the topic, decided to write about, do not like it please leave it.

not always wear the ruddy light will be hit by a car, not every culprit will be caught, not every mistake will be punished, not every corrupt official will be shot, not your every exertion will be rewarded, not every time you see someone insist will not be able to disburse every point you get a fair return, not each one of your good directions can be understood ... ... This is the troubled . Well, morals are not good enough, but you have the prowess to overthrow the morals of it? If not, you have a better solution to it? Many times, people need a little persistence, a little positiveness. Everyone always turn to several injustices, usually, is the best way to wait for truce of mind.

many times we need to wait, need to solitude, waiting at present belongs to you. Chow Yun Fat wait too, had to wait for Andy Lau, Stephen Chow to wait too, had to wait for Faye Wong, Zhang Yimou must wait too ... ... to see their now successful adults, you may must wait and see had their patience? Have you ever seen a street vendor in the street Golden Horse champion? Have you ever seen a group of people in Devon community cinema to an spectators that funny? You may have seen Stephen Chow's character are not even a line? Each winner has a deep depression of the day, I can almost dream the look out their ponderous drinker, I can imagine them struggling to survive distress. In their lives the most beauteous in the gifted days, they want to succeed, but empty-handed, as you now. No vouch that they will be successful in the future, and their choice is durability of loneliness. If at the time they always talking about the

have some I do not understand why people do not must than I have the competence to sit on my pate, older than I would have to be my leadership it? Why do some Black people do not need to be able to make money? Why just the time of reform and prologue up people can be so easy to make money, and when our corner, what ought be formalized? One day I suddenly thought, I was in school when they were struggling in the community skirmish, they struggle in the society has accumulated more than two decades, we have current people come, some of them I like, I is not in to be fair, this is to pillage me. I quest too quickly, because I could not aid but solitary. Twenty-year-old man, not money, no career, there is the lust to flourish.

people will always be setbacks, and people will always be cheap, and always will be, when not understood, people always have to be humble when it is precisely these times in life The most fussy time, because we are frustrated, and most people could not pass this threshold, you can too, you will be successful. At such moments, we need to be patient, to wait with confidence, I believe, will not give up your life, opportunities always come. At least, you're young, you do not go to jug, no students can not cure the ailment, since there is no debt owed is not. Unfortunately, far more people than you more than than you lucky people, you afraid of what? Way to go step by step, although it approaches the end of a very exciting step, but most of the pace is extraordinary even boring, but without these steps, incapable to bear the ordinary or boring, you can not usher in the ultimate at last those excited people.

adversity, God help your antagonists out of location. You know, you feel good and others feel good, you could not get on, others, too, do not tell people you can not hold, it would only allow others to get uphold confidence that competitors look at you smile face, wastage of confidence out of the marathon. Victory belongs to those who have the patience of the people.

in the most desperate, I will go to the movies When all the people leave, I do not lose hope, I do not give up. Sitting in the car every day after work, I like humming

VII into line with the right people for

in China, probably very few people is a job to do in the end, although that first job or are in need of attention, there Two things particularly important, the first thing is to join, the second thing is with people. First job is the greatest impact on people to join the modern division of labor is very small, we basically can only become an expert in one industry can not become experts in multiple industries. Many cases have demonstrated that even a very successful person in an industry to another industry, is often not so completely back to things, Apple said when joining a result of the very successful John in Pepsi to Apple smooth. In fact, no industry particularly good, and no industry, particularly meager, which the industry may be reported that the average salary is relatively high, but they did not say is that the industry average pressure is relatively large. Once the industry looks beautiful only to find many places is not absolute, but outsiders can not see.

be honest, I did not get rich, so my suggestion is just make people happy to work suggestion, the proposal is not how to get rich, we only argue the ordinary situation of migrant workers. In my opinion there is not much choice of what industry and the relationship to see if the problem can not just eyes. For example, from the previous year, the state began to rationalize the health care industry, many pill companies are not going to open, a lot of the pill industry's sales started to change jobs. In fact, the slump in the pill industry for all companies, not for a company, everyone's life is not easy, this is not value the time to run away, most pharmaceutical companies, even without formal support two or three years of new business always sustain a heap of pharmaceutical sales by salary support also can support two or three years, the state holds the pharmaceutical industry can not always hold, the scene is always two or three years will get better, that when others are run and you do not run, then the day should be a lot better. Sometimes feel this industry to die, the question is then not the industry, few people can do to become a good commerce, when we all feel bad, but it is often the best time. We all feel the financial industry is good, the financial industry is not that high threshold, how many people Xiaojiannaodai to dig into emulation and provocation, but also constantly see into the future, an oversight, who was later to mobbing out, under great tug, How can we talk about happiness? Will not necessarily

solar energy this thing still can not enter the stage of practical petition, but China has seven and solar-related companies listed on the NYSE, and Gome, Suning Paradise is trade-oriented companies, can also be listed, Lu Thai linen and profit growth for 10 successive years, more than 50%, selling tea in a tea one, selling dress Sea Orchid House can be listed ... ... In fact, what the industry is really important voting, the key is how to do it. People to do things that are out, the key is people.

there is one thing to remember, this world, until we can ever get foretell the future, successful people are always a few, are always a few rich people, most people in general, general, less successful. Therefore, most people's deeds and views, often not from the success of the recent practices and views. So most people say good things not good, most people say good things are not necessarily bad. Most people, when stocks go down just a matter of time shows, the more ardent when we, or the day closer. Most people purchase a house when the prices will not mushroom, and prices rose to about the same time, that most people start to buy a house. Not have such a thing so that everyone becomes successful, made a fortune, never in history have had, and will not occur. Even if the good fortune that some things have been, or will other places at other times lost.

young people in the beginning of his career, particular attention is to do the right thing, do not let your life for decades to come always nervous, but not worth a job and lose his own young. My company is not a graft company, before a lot of people do not understand, or even their own employees do not understand, but now, we are the largest corporate peers, customers happy and we deal with, particularly when the fight against corruption in the country, each individuals kas long aswe do not give money to business fame, have dared to do business with us. The courage to give money to the company, not the other way, that is, run, or else sleep well every day, people still look at the long-term point. In many cases, it seems the nearest road, is the farthest way, it seems far way, in fact, is the nearest road.

with people is that, after connecting the good teachers to reserve a good leader, entered the community of people to do things often do not experience, need someone to words and actions. For a person's evolution, it was a good leader is very important. The so-called

First of all, a good leader to have a wide mind, if a leader angry every day, it almost certainly is not a broad-minded people who can not temper tantrums when the leading, most is a very powerful leadership. When the Chinese leadership can not tolerate the biggest problems is the ability to better than they were, so we often see a phenomenon is very competent leadership, a group of men a group of mediocre men or idlers. If you see such an environment, or do not go well.

Second, under the leadership point of outlook to be willing to consider the issue, this is the time from the interview can be found, if the leadership is always considered from the viewpoint of their own problems, do not listen to you almost what to say, this perilous. From the subordinate's point of view the problem is not to say on benefit of agree under, but he must understand the position of subordinates, subordinates why think so, then he will have the manner to convince you, how to care only about their own leadership is often difficult to convince subordinates to acquire .

third, leading the courage to take responsibility if a problem put the responsibility down to move, with credit to go out into depersonalize, such leadership is not worth mentioning now. Choose leaders, to choose the leadership of critical moments Kangde Zhu, able to pay under the wrong leadership, because it is his responsibility as a leader.

likely, you can not touch a good governor, because China's presidency is often decided to head butt the leading, as he sat leading position, so his words are more rational, which is the orthodox concept of official standard the errors, there may be a lot of this ignorance and incompetent leadership, but it is actually a good thing for you, if someday you want more than him, you wish he was more smart or more fatuous? In fact, such a leadership is relatively easy to get, but you should diagram down to just their own. Learn more about some of the people, more and better than they are dealing with people, can also find a good pedagogue, not to a group of needy people with the same complaint society, complaints boss, this can not help you, will only make you more negative. And those dealing with people better than you, to see how they think, how do they learn, and then handle with more people.

eight

Every daytime we prefer to do most entities, in fact, is to choose, so when talking about his profession have to advert this topic.

I have always believed that, to a large extent, what we actually become a kind of person, the right to decide on our own, every day we do a diversity of options, I can not writing this article, go to someone else's post flap brick, you can write these words to help others and also put my fancies, I can let others pay more care to the retinue format easy to read, you can also write a cluster, I can This made up, you can look at a few times before in the cilia, shave you can choose not to go interview, you can choose the look for the mirror in front of ... ... Every day, every moment we are doing this or that decision, we can accidental, you can also spend some thought, adds up to tens of thousands of small culling, the final decision is what we kind of person.

In a sense, our future is not given by others, is our own choice, many people will say that I Bitter ah, did not must choose A, if you think But every day you can choose whether to be more attentive customer service digit, if colleagues more patient, if some of the more careful work done, whether to understand the location more clearly, the publish is not clear whether the re-clarify some of the ... you can also choose whether to persist to adhere in grief, those are discarded their negative thoughts, whether to forgive a mistake, believe that I am here to jot these words, if I were you to make the same error ... ... live every day to give you the opportunity to choose, every day to give you the opportunity to change their life, you can choose to rely on the floor Sapo coil, teeth can also choose to stand up. You always have choices. Some choices are not momentary clash, the need to accumulate, such as planters can choose their own often go to irrigation, you can choose to grant God to pour, be sure you are watering down today seedlings may not grow immediately today, but often poured water, most of the seedlings will eventually grow back, if you do not water, the crop have to be very bad.

in daily life give you the opportunity, he will not give you hand over a pile of cash does not give you a good job, but in fact, he was giving you a opportunity. My household is one ordinary household,GHD IV Straighteners, without anyone great social narratives, my dad in campus afterward graduation was assigned to the siteline, the mini town is only a road, their generation is really extra than we have cause to complain, what they did not get, the Cultural Revolution, when young, did not must read the writing, advocate border Chaduilahu, until the old, but give the young a contingency. He has good reason as thousands of young people as the same as sitting there complaining about untimely grievances. However, behind ten years assigned to the border of the state to reinstate recruit graduate students, he quizzed back to the native school. Graduate school, he was assigned to a small unit in Anhui, is 3 years afterward, the premier state to recruit PhD, he returned to the original school examination, to become China's 1st generation, Ph.D., then of him than I am now age is still large. Did not give up his life, he did not give up life. 10 years of waiting, he made his own choice, he did not give up, he did not 破罐子破摔, so when the time comes, he changed his life. You will eventually become the kind of person, on each little decision to choose among you.

you choose to believe? You choose and who to make friends? What do you choose? How do you choose? ... We face too many choices, and those choices were, than the ideological level, the objective conditions of choice and the choice is much more important, such as choosing what production is not so momentous, and the choice of how to do was important. It does not material what people choose to use, with the choice of how important these people. Most of the time choose the objective conditions and it does not material, most of the objective conditions on the choice and no right or erroneous,GHD IV Black Straighteners, what matters is to choose how to do it. A college graduate, he was going to Microsoft Ye Hao, Ye Hao he sell meat, he should start Ye Hao, he wants the game Leveling mind, but whatever does not damage the law, not injury, all does not matter, what matters is chosen later, how to make things better.

In addition to these, you can also choose the time and the surroundings, for instance, you can choose the most complicated this life on the most physical of the most energy when you can look step by step, until the 40-year-old Moreover, only the 40-year-old, that's what life's most vulnerable time, under the old and small, if at that time hit a career emergency, it is a very troubling thing. Such as its 20-year-old 30 years old eat hard, so that their crisp tranquility some of the time to live. You can choose to grow in a greenhouse, you can choose to sharpen the field, you can choose to turn up the airconditioning in the bureau work, you can choose below the 40 degree heat, to penetrate your customers, but all this will eventually accumulate to navigate should get you to your future.

I can not say all the things you have to have a choice, but most of the things that you have a choice, but often you do not see this as an alternative. Seriously every choice, will have a better future.

9, choice of occupation

career choices, in common, nothing more than bargains, sale, client service, logistics, administration, workers, finance, technology, treatment of several categories, there An interesting phenomenon is that 500 is the CEO of the largest sales surrounded the origin, the second is the financial background and more people, either multiplication up to about 95%. Modern technology came from the IT manufacture has become the employer, but in fact, later they are still engaged in a lot of sales and marketing work, and famous performance, the company was a success, relies fully on the technical capabilities to become the employer, and nearly did not. This is causative, because sales is a science dealing with people, and the treatment is actually dealing with people's studying, both surrounded the many things in common, their common goal is to specific things.

small when the company is the leading sales company, and the company is large when the financial-led company, sales do not look at the limitations of person figures that look, the financial constraints that do not look to see person figures. The initial, low operating costs, have orders to live down, nor any negotiations with the client's condition, others are compliant to do commerce has been a congratulating, this time the mandate overriding, overwhelming the customer's requirements, so we need to take the human. After the big companies, all should be standardized, so as not standardized cause needless hazard, while operating prices have changed, we have to increase profitability, the finite asset into most production districts. For listed companies, shareholders, customers are not only whether you go abroad recently, the latest is not engaged in that province, and buffet hard, to make performance when out, get it out to throw the stock, this time is the overwhelming mathematics.

heard two days antecedent say a word that makes sense to start when we want to Why do people think the leadership at work so conservative, it does not work that's not OKAY to miss a lot of opportunities. Many times it is because you are young, you want a

I am not advocating we all do the sales or finance, how to choose what kind of job, and you really must choose what kind of life are related, some people like to work in time to go home, read books listen music, that's good, but not suitable for sale to find a job, otherwise they will be tortured themselves. Some people liked the limelight, like creature the hub of a group of people, if you choose to do financial work, probably soon thereafter, because the boss does not like the general financial too positive, do not like to finance it also many. Be prepared to lead their own kind of life, and then resolve what kind of job are looking for. There are a lot of pessimistic, in fact, is derived from satisfied, not satisfied, are often derived from the unsettled and precarious heart is not explicit accurate what they want because it is not remove to what the result is everything you want , the result has been nothing.

I think, because we live and work, not because of work and life, life is most important, work is just portion of life. I always feel that all appearances of life are interdependent, if life itself is a mess, it will not work smoothly. So there must be entertainment, there must be social, to training, there must be harmony of the family ... the most important thing, to be happy, I find I have two sales talk, a tolerate bitter, I asked them two years ago, what you no, wages are not high, there is no customer relationship, not performance, is to be open edge, you now a lot better condition than it was then, why now even more happy? If you do, the better the less happy, then why did you work? First and foremost, at first, people still make their own happy attach, so that my mind better, this change of heart will make you more patient, more confident, more disposition, more inclusive ... ... otherwise, look at the mirror inside you, you are satisfied it?

Some people will say, you say easy, I work overtime every day, no overtime will be the boss fired me, dead tired every day, how can there be time for amusement, social, exercise? That is the goal that people set too high, the reason, if you are still fired at every turn will be the edge of the boss, then you certainly can not be set too high a goal, do not you want to melodrama golf every day? You do not have time to go the gym, but the time to work more than a few steps you can take it, hike the stairs are stairs when the elevator does not go right? Office space shilly-neck elbow doing push-ups Lara can, right? Who provides training on a decisive day, 2 hours to come to the gym? You do not have time to civilize, be it once a month to participate in excursions, weekend classes to attend, what kind of music, drawing classes and the like can it, to try to understand some of his peers, and they look in opportunities to exchange the interchange can not you? The beginning is always some hardship, but this step will be taken to a virtuous surround instruction. Work every day very depressed, depressed the repose of the time to chew, only into a vicious circle, make life aggravate.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
avninair

Lot of global tensions is going on at this time. Japan is expected to pull out its money from the

global market as they want to revamp their country now. In current scenario anything can happen in

the Share market Investors are advised not to panic and stay invested only safe traders and Stock

Tips investors should exit their long positions on every high and one can use every decline as an

opportunity to enter market again.
Regards
optiontips.in
Old 06-20-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
leeiynoa

Default проверить невесту

Измена поймать на измене любимого прощать ли измену как вернуть девушку проверить невесту, как проследить за мужчиной. Парень проверка отношений как проверить супруга измена жены что делать если любимая изменяет. Девушка проверить невесту неверность как узнать об измене обида на мужчину как распознать измену как уличить любимую в измене. Верность измена как узнать о неверности любимой причины женской неверности измена мужчины что делать после измены жены. Жена измена