Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 06-19-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
jbvi70044258

Default coil altitude timberland Husband, wife, the illegi

women ought have rights in a marriage sense

Reporter: Now that has been divorced, how they consider on account of the illegitimate daughter and first wife to the account on?

Chongqing Normal University psychology instructor, said Zhou Xiaoyan Marriage sentiment experts, marriage come to this tread not without reason,mbt shoe sale, his first wife (Yang Lin) on married narratives is not very good grasp of problems, the control of the right to not hold in their hands, it is suggested first wife through legal manner to regain their legitimate rights, brave pick up legal weapons to protect themselves and their children's interests.
Chongqing Dragon Tower trillion Cheng Zhu law fixed lawyers said the first, husband to husband and wife and sweetheart of foreign life, and in extra-marital kid, are promising to constitute bigamy. And on account of their illegitimate children with his first wife in their own name, from a valid point of outlook, there is fraud, the first wife can apply because verification to the regional public security organs, and to withdraw its illegitimate child of the family registration. Alternatively, you can go to court proceedings for rescission of household registration. Wang Wei paid intern reporter Di
Reporter: children born out of wedlock, is how do their accounts under the name of his wife?
2005 年 8 months of the daytime, Lee Yang Lingang home to watch my neighbors standing ashore their own door petulant. The Yang Lin home see, Liu Wenwei clothing and additional entities are taken away. .
last October, Yang Lin base the account of the wastage of home, she went to the police station to fill the account Gaojiazhen. But she did not anticipate that the account, she and Liu Wenwei the name, actually extra of a named Liu Yan (a pseudonym) is the child's name. She knew, her husband came back last period,Five urban management and law enforcement inspections, chopped ambushed by six men (Figure ), is to give illegitimate daughter on the family.

4 years, heard from her husband, not merely gave birth to illegitimate daughter and Lovers, illegitimate daughter of the accounts will be done the first wife and the husband's name. Recently, a great community there a Yu-called p>
husband was very considerate
yesterday, the reporter called Liu Wenwei the phone, he is in Jieyang City, Guangdong Province, he admits he has a new girlfriend, and here with his girlfriend and 3-year-old daughter live together.

News Connection

emotional diagnosis
Reporter: Do you ever think act so may crash the law?

husband or constitute bigamy

present, Yang Lin has yet Gaojiazhen local police station. Yesterday, Gao Li Suozhang town police station, said the circumstance has been accepted, the case is under inquiry.
But along 1993, Yang Lin gave birth to a son, Liu Wenwei has become favor linger out,shoes form 2010 Top Ten Internet users Ping Chu, with little care for the home and children. In 2005, Yang Lin Liu Wenwei with his family pushed to the town of Fengdu County, Gao,new balance hiking,, Yang Lin in the local motel waiter, Liu Wenwei work in the site, and after that, Liu is less home.
and her husband (Liu Wenwei) on his wife and children had committed one unforgivable sin, leaving backward Zaokangzhiqi and children running away is one irresponsible. His first wife hope the mind and morale to do some compensation,burberry handbags, to be brave ample to face their own legal responsibility should not do faint-hearted. She also recommended that women have rights in a marriage sense, only the sensitive, economic, and spiritual are independent women, the marriage will be a real grasp of their rights and well-being.
away clothing and Lovers elope

opened the memories, Yang Lin to shut up. She said that in 1984, Yang Pa Iwamura, who lives in Fengdu County, she was introduced to five of the Liu Wenwei (a pseudonym), either in the same countryside, behind 3 years of morn till nightfall, they married. That year,current poise 850, Man allegedly for of gambling debts list because his wife apt, 20-year-old Yang Lin, Liu Wenwei 22 years old. They live a very elated matrimony, soon have a daughter,uk mbt, and Liu Wenwei very considerate to her, the family's hard work Leihuo, Yang Lin Liu Wenwei were not granted to touch.
Liu Wenwei: her (premier wife) phoned me back before the divorce, I also received a court summons, I verbally agreed apt, yet folk do no work behind, I thought he had apt divorce her escape, so before playing a current girlfriend.
lawyers say

Subsequently, the reporter contacted the poster Yang, said that the post was published for his aunt. Yesterday, Mr. Yang's aunt - 46-year-old Yang Lin came to the weekly, while wearing a sunny blue jacket, but still could not conceal the vicissitudes of her face and haggard.
Liu Wenwei: I was to do narrated Zhunsheng Zheng and other procedures are obtainable to go directly to the police station, the station inquired my wife to make the trip,roll top timberland, I lied to my wife to run, so run down the. In adding, we account there is also a man named town, he is the son of my sibling, my appoint is not done.
account on more than a Jin Tingting (a pseudonym) had a trip back home, cornered to the Guangdong Jin Tingting Liu Wenwei had to work with, and even went to Jin Tingting birth to a child. .

Liu Wenwei: I also heard she got married, so that everyone comprised nothing, if it were not for married from the fall, then I can back out of the account can be changed back thing.

husband: I think they divorced

Sponsored Links