Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 06-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
thirty32

Default How 'bout Them Saints

The city of New Orleans has struggled since that awful day–August 29, 2005,http://www.ghthome.com/##############/displayimage.php?pos=-66, when Hurricane Katrina wreaked havoc on the “City That Care Forgot”. The residents of this magnificent city have endured heartbreak and pain that most people cannot imagine.

The New Orleans Saints have struggled even longer than the residents of New Orleans, but on February 7,Red Bull Hats,http://www.mayfieldchurch.org/help/i...2556#msg232556, 2010, the tide changed directions for the Saints as Drew Brees led the New Orleans Saints in a 31 – 17 victory over Peyton Manning’s Indianapolis Colts in the Super Bowl XLIV rivalry.

I can personally share in the joy that the city of New Orleans is celebrating with this history making event because I am a proud New Orleanian,http://www.apartmentsinmunich.com/node/1#comment-16284, exiled from the city that I love dearly by the ravaging flood waters of Hurricane Katrina. Although I no longer live in New Orleans, I am still connected to the people of New Orleans by virtue of my birth right. and today I can say to the New Orleans Saints loudly and proudly, “Bless You Boys!”

America,Monster Energy Hats, the Saints ain’t the Aint’s no more!

What this team has done for the people of New Orleans can only be fully realized by a native of New Orleans.

Unlike the news media images that you see of a recovering city that indicates that New Orleans is doing just fine, a twelve block walk in either direction away from the Central Business district will tell quite a different story. As you walk through neighborhoods that once were full of life, and not even see a bird in the sky it makes one wonder about the condition of the hearts of these strong and courageous people. Throughout the entire city, neighborhoods lie in ruin as though Katrina struck the city on yesterday.

Where do the people of New Orleans get their faith? Could it be that a special measure of faith mixed with endurance is served in the Gumbo that the city is known for? Or perhaps there is a supernatural magic embodied in the two words, “Who Dat” that have become synonymous with the Who Dat Nation. Whatever the secret to their faith is, it has kept their spirits high and their hearts unwavering.

In winning the Super Bowl,http://www.jamonproductions.com/liqp...e.php?pos=-407,Baseball Jerseys, the Saints have done the impossible. Not only have they risen above the odds as a team to win the highest honors in the league, but in one swift victory, the Saints have brought unseen victories in the hearts of thousands of residents who have been in personal battles for almost five years.

When the residents of New Orleans look around their beloved city and see images of the uncanny reminders of a past life that sometime appear a big as monoliths, no doubt it brings an uneasiness that attacks the very core of their hope. It is difficult to hope when all you see is despair. But the New Orleans Saints have given the people of New Orleans a reason to smile.

So the next time your lamp of hope gets dim,http://www.apartmentsinmunich.com/node/1#comment-18584, just think of the Who Dat Nation who has endured and prevailed,monster energy hats for sale, and say,Wholesale New Era Hats, if even for the moment…

I Believe.

You may reply to this article at:

About The Author Eric Dunbar is the owner and editor of Golden Entrepreneur ( where you will find online business tips, articles and great software tools to grow your online business. Eric Dunbar is also the author of THE FACE OF A DEMON, referred to by many as "The Recovering Addict's Handbook", and editor of X-JOURNAL Blog (

Sponsored Links