Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
SW6n8d6q2yf

Default As one custodian ambition be 8 stories almost si

First, use of workers
been to the temple of the people know, entered the temple, first of Amitabha Buddha, welcoming smile, and in his northwardly, is the black mouth bad lad Veda. But according to romance a long time ago, they were not in the same temple, but were in charge of a different temple.
Mi Le Buddha lukewarm cheerful, so very much to people, but he do not care, losing things, not good treatment accounts, so still make ends meet. Although the management accounts and Veda is a main, but dismal with a face all day long, too solemn, and made fewer and fewer people, cut off the last annoy.
Buddha incense, it was found in the investigation of this problem, it will be the two of them in the same temple, by the Mi Le Buddha responsible for public narratives, Xiaoying Octagon off, so incense big wang. The Veda Untouchables, Zi will be more beads, then put him in dictate of fiscal, strictly. In two of the division of fatigue, the temple thriving scene.
fact, hiring the master's eyes, there is no basket case, as the martial arts master, without precious knife, defloration Fei Ye can hurt, the key to how to use.

two parrots
purchase a parrot, a parrot before seen standard: This parrot will be two languages, the price $ 200.
another parrot before the brand and said: This parrot will be 4 languages, price four hundred yuan.
to buy only what it? Two are glossy coat, very cute and flexible. This man turn ah turn, could not decide.
results suddenly found an old toothless, parrots, spread dark coat color, price $ 800.
This person will quickly boss: the parrot would say eight is not the language? The owner said: no. This person strange: Why is old and ugly, and no ability to be worth the advantages? Owner replied: Because the other two parrots call the parrot owner.
This story tells us that true chairmen, not necessarily how lusty their ability, at the peak of the confidence understand, understand decentralization, treasure, be able to ally more than their own power, so as to improve their social status.
ability to reverse many people have very strong because it is too perfectionist, hands-on, what people do not like myself, and finally can only do the best research staff, sales representatives, can not become good leaders.

three kangaroos and cage
one day find kangaroos menagerie keeper came out from the cage, and then met to discuss, agree that the elevation of the cage is too cheap. So they decided to cage Mega altitude from 10 to 20 meters high. Kangaroo or the next day they went outside to find, so they decided then height height to 30 meters.
actually did not expect the next day they all went outside to see kangaroos, so much traction supervisors decided to lamb, the height of the cage height to 100 meters.
one day a few giraffes and kangaroos are in a chat, And by the end, of way, to no advantage of. Management? Management is the first inquiry of the chief things and the secondary contradictions, and understand what the

Fourth, King Wen Wei Bian Que's medication
asked doctors Bian Que said: : before the onset of the disease because of the general people do not know what he had been able to eliminate the cause, so his fame can not scatter out; the sibling management, for remedial care early in the ailment when. Most people think that he could furnish only a minor malady, so he's and the only known village while I was in serious condition at the time of management. Most people see me in the meridians on the needle tube bleeding, dressing on the skin such as major surgery, so I thought my skill as a doctor, so reverberates national fame. But often even invited a great dignity of the

five songs suddenly have guests only pay
visitor to someone's home and saw the host family's kitchen chimney is straight on, next there are a lot of wood. Guests tell the employer that the chimney to change the music, wood to be removed, otherwise there could be a fire, the owner is not heard to any said.
owner of the home really soon fire, neighbors quickly came around the fire, the fire was finally extinguished, so the owner of the sheep massacring cooking, dinner neighbors, in order to reward them credit for fighting, but had recommended that he did not ask to move lumber take the chimney song changed the people.
was the owner, said: they told me, really strange things happen!
management experience: Most people think enough to settle or determine business process in a diversity of prickly problems, the manager is good, in fact, this is open to question, saying: Prior to suffering ahead of, has become more than muddle in after this point of view, the problem of preventing those companies, in fact, better than the business problem solver

six rescue
in a ferocious combat, the skipper suddenly found one enemy position to swoop down. Usual reason, namely the enemy ought not hesitate to lie down dive. Captain can not lie down quickly, he found that he forty-five m distance from a small fighter was still standing where. He was also busy to muse, a diving soldier flying the small tightly beneath oppression in the body. At this point a noisy ruckus, splashing up the mud later different fall above their elbows. Captain patted the dust, a see back, suddenly shocked: I fair own that position which was thumped into a pit.

seven out
archaic times, there are two brothers, each catching a tumble with a suitcase. Along the way, the brothers have heavy baggage will be overwhelmed. They had tired of his left hand for right hand, right hand and left hand tired. Suddenly, the brother stopped in the street to buy a pole, hung on either side of the two suitcases on the pole. He stirred up two boxes on the road, they began to feel a lot easier.
interlocked these two stories may be somewhat far-fetched, but they do have emphatic similarities: the story of the little soldier and his brother is lucky, but even more lucky is the story of the captain and his brother, because they to help others and also help yourself!
management experience: on the road in our life, is sure to encounter many difficulties. But we all know is not in the road along, move away a stumbling block to the foot of somebody another, sometimes it is precisely for their future careers!

8, chief fish, have a fisherman's son
has first-class fishing techniques, had been known as the However,
so often to tell people a troubled heart: basic things to teach from, tell them how to interlace the most threaten to catch fish, what most will not disturb the fish canoe, how the net most likely to please the fish into the urn, they grow up, I teach them how to nail tides, identified fish I worked so hard all year circular ...... flood summed up the experience, I unreservedly taught to them, they can not keep up with technology, fishing technology even the poor fisherman than I am the son! > tell a passerby heard him, asked: br> obvious you just teach them technique, but no lessons to teach them, for in order, there is no lesson and did not experience the same, we can not make National Cheng Kung University!

9, the river Apple
an old recluse, collect nigh him with a bunch of devout disciples. On this day, his disciples asked each to play a load of firewood, Nanshan back. Disciples rush to line the river not by inches the mountain, everyone stunned. I saw floods gush down from the mountains, in whichever circumstance can never expect to across the river of firewood. Without success, some of his disciples were all dejected. Exception of a young monk and master relating calm. Teacher asked why,GHD Hair, the youth monk took out an apple from her and handed the main said, had not the river, firewood can not play, see the river have apple trees, I excavate into the sole of an apple tree to pick a . Later, the juvenile monk has become the main of the inheritor.
the world must go finish the road, the river also had not. U-turn and the river had not returned, but also a kind of wisdom. But the real wisdom but also in the river to do one thing: thinking of flying kites off an Calendar view past and present, that holds such a belief in life who have fulfilled the ultimate breakthrough in life and ultra

ten, right hand left the table
renowned a jingle: holding his wife's hand, as if the left hand right hand.
Whenever someone read out: versed or not familiar with a table and people will laugh intended to burst into the atmosphere immediately loosened. Of course, this is a jingle based on a prevalent understanding of the people - feel precise detailing of place.
people by the supper table one day and they start this doggerel, as with, the men laughed enthusiastically.
later found on the table, a woman did not laugh. Do not men and quickly said joke really. I did not expect a woman seriously said: The most wonderful thing is the First, the left hand is the most that can be trusted; second, left and right hands to each other is their own; third, any of the other hand tell you how excited agreeable wits, you can walk away at the end of the day, only the left hand, throw off you on the lacking, is not it? A table of men are adored, praised the woman's understanding of the profound and unique, the woman said dismissively: What profound and unique, you may wish to go back and read it to their wives listen, see what they say.
Men's really manful of them to go back to test his wife, really understanding wife who are on the table with the same woman.
they are left, the men of course, to the left of dollars.
they are right, of course they want to be right

XI choice
a farmer salvaged from the flood of his wife, his child was drowned.
then, people talking. Some say he was right, because a child can be regenerated, but not his wife, the death and resurrection. Some say he has done wrong, because a wife can marries another woman, the child can not died and rose again.
I listened to people talk, but also puzzled difficult decision: If you could only retention one person, whether his wife should save it, or retention the children?
So I went to visit the planter and asked how he was thinking.
he replied: br> on the way home, I reflected on the farmers, then said to myself: so many alternatives in life is the case.

XII simple reason
the past, there are two hungry people has been a gift of the elderly: a fishing rod and a mammoth basket of live fish. Among them, one to a basket of fish, another person asked for a fishing rod, so they parted ways. Place to get fish people put up with firewood from the fire to cook the fish, he devoured, there is no product out of the meaty fish, suddenly, even the fish soup which he ate, and soon, he starve to death in the vacant creel. Another person is carrying a fishing rod to go hungry, hard step by step walk to the beach, but when he has seen not in no way the patch of blue ocean, he was covered in the last bit of energy also ended, he can only helplessly with endless regret doing nothing earth.
there are two peckish people, they also received a gift of an elderly rod and a basket of fish. But they did not go our divide ways, but agreed to work together to find the sea, They only cook a fish every time they bring an end to ... a far journey, came to the waterfront, since then, the two began a day of fishing for a living, a few years later, they built a house, with their respective families, children have their own fishing boats built, and lived a happy and peaceful life.
only the momentary interests of a person, will eventually get the short-lived joy; a high goal, but we must face the reality of life. Only the ideal and reality join it feasible to become a successful person. Sometimes, a simple fact, but enough to give meaningful life inspiration.

XIII
not you imagine that two angels to travel in a millionaire family shelter. The family is not friendly to them, and refused to let them spend the night in a snug guest bedroom, but in the cold cellar to find them a corner. When they make the bed, the older seraph found a hole in the wall, you better fix it easily. Younger angel asked why, the older angel replied: The owner is very zealous pair they put out only a little edible to entertain guests, and then letting out their beds to the two angels. The next morning, the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears, their only source of earnings - a cow died. Very angry young angel, he asked the older angel why this is so, what are the first family, the older angel also help them fix hole in the wall, however poor or second home hospitality guests,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, while the older angel did not stop cows death.
unwilling to share his asset, so I fill the cavity in the wall. Last night, the Lord of death to call the farmer's wife, I let her cow instead, so some things not as they seem. Sometimes the surface of things is not it actually should look. If you have faith, believe that you only need to pay will always be rewarded. You may not find until later ......

XIV cattle
way we voyage to the countryside and see a farmer to forage eaten by cows shovel to a small hut on the roof, can not help but wonder, so he asked:
put it barely enough to get a roof, it will try to eat until nothing left to eat all the fodder.

fifth, love heart
This is happening in the UK a true story.
there was a alone old man, had no children, and infirm. He decided to move to nursing home. Announced the sale of his beautiful old house. Buyers heard the newspaper arrived. Residential keep cost £ 80,000, but people will soon be Scoop it 10 million pounds. The price is still rising. Old people trapped on the sofa, everywhere depression, yes, but for the health position not, he will not sell this structure to attach him through the greater part of the house.
a young plain clothes came to the retired in front, bent down and whispered: vouch will give you still live here, and I drink tea, read weeklies, walk, happy music almost every day - trust me, I will Zheng Kexin to care for you! residential price of 1 million pounds to sell him.
realizing their dreams, do not necessarily have to fight in cold blood and fraud, and sometimes, as long as you have a love heart on it.

XVI to give
There is an old carpenter ready to retire, he told the boss that they must leave the construction manufacture, home with his wife and children to enjoy their grandchildren.
boss could not bear his good worker go and asked if he could help to build a house, the old carpenter said yes. However, we later see that his heart was not in work, he uses a soft material, out of the rough work. A house built when the boss handed him the keys to the door.
If he had known was to construct their own house, how can he be? Now he live in a shoddy house!
We then why is not the case. We casually to So we alerted their situation, long trapped deep in their own construction of the To you as a carpenter it, think about your house, every day you knock a nail into it, and to a embark, or erect a wall, built with your wisdom take it! Your life is your life only to build, not re-smooth, even if it were not for one day to live, that day to live a beautiful, noble, wall plate that read: p>

XVII remind self
an old lady sitting on the roadside looking at a wall not in no way always feel that it will soon collapse, see someone walking past the wall, she kindly reminds us: The old lady is very angry: Three days later, many people went over the wall and did not encounter danger. Fourth day, the old lady was a little strange, but also a little disappointed, can not help it come to the wall in carefully, but in this case, the wall collapsed, the old lady was buried in the dust in the masonry, Qijueshenwang.
often very simple to prompt people, it is clear, but it can be apparently always remind myself it is difficult. So, many dangers from their own, so the old lady's sadness will be nativity

XVIII window
wife over the years have complained about the opposite of his wife is lazy, I really do not know how she even have to clean clothes that way ....... Careful of the friends took a rag, this wife of gray stains on the windows deleted, said:

ninth, habits and normal
a small pillar, a length of thin chain, maintained an extremely heavy weight tied to the elephant, this is not ridiculous? But this absurd scene everywhere in India and the state of Qin. Those tame Elephant Man, the elephant or the elephant, when it tied it with a chain or iron columns on the concrete pillars, like how both small and struggling can not destroy free. Elephant gradually getting used to not struggle, until long into the elephant, you can lightly break the chain when not struggling.
tame tiger who would have been as successful as the tame Elephant Man, he let the Tigers a vegetarian since childhood, until the tigers grow up. I do not know the tiger flesh, ecology will not impair. Tame the tiger's deadly fault is that he threw the web pay after he let the tiger licks the blood flow to the floor, the tiger is not a lick near, finally tame tiger to eat.
small necklaces like creature tied, but the elephant is creature used to tie.
tiger had been used to tie, and tame the tiger who died in habits (he has used his Tigers do not eat people).
used to tie almost everything, but not tied by chance. Such as bird deliberately savored the blood of the tiger.

XX
leave a breach for others to make a renowned entrepreneur in the report, an spectators member asked: What is important? He asked:
He did not say whether these answers: a full stop, be sure to leave a gap, so that my staff to fill it. In fact, this is a management wisdom, a higher level of overall successful.
a tree to monkeys, it kept climbing; to Tiger mound, let it free facet. Perhaps this is the highest level of business management personnel.

twenty-first, horse
horse, had free run wild in the mountains, beverage spring thirsty, exhausted, they slumber on the floor sun, carefree. But with the presentation of horses, horse's fate had changed, it's wearing a imprison on the bridle, saddle placed on its back with, tied to it, the horse is already 10 of the 23 deaths, and then forcing its transport things, to force it on the line thousands of miles, its feet hooked black street, more than half the mortality rate of horses. Ma has always been useless without rules of beast, let it preoccupy the essence of the sun and moon, heaven and world Aura, useless and slothful, was also able to enjoy the later years, school it, let it know how to etiquette, but prejudicial to its life .
were it not so? The constraints of the rules we have lost this I emulate the others all day long established justice, do not want to force yourself to do things, limited how much life is left?

XXII, director of the State of Lu useless
have good fodder shoes, specializes in weaving his wife Sclerotium. He wanted to push to more countries. Friends said to him: But the more people used hair disheveled. With your strengths, not your location to go with, so they do not make the poor, are probable to do? it must appropriate the social environment needs. If you need from the social surroundings, their expertise will lose worth. Therefore, we have according to community needs, decide their own operations, and better to activity to their expertise.

xxiii, pagoda on the mouse
wandering around the mouse in a pagoda on altitude of their home.
pagoda in life it is extremely happy, It can cross freely between the layers, they can enjoy the rich offerings. It even can not imagine that others enjoy the prerogative of those little-known mysteries, it is free to chew; people scared to face the Buddha, it is free to leisure, the rise time, and even leave some excretion in the Buddha's head material.
Whenever believers flame incense and kowtow when the mouse is always looking intoxicating smoke, rising slowly, which lash the snout, heart chuckle: , said bending on the knees!

XXIV steel glass
a farmer's story, read a two-year junior high school, the family had no money to continue on for his school. He dripped out of school to go home to help his father farm three acres Susukida. In his 19 years old, his father died, the family of the burden of all the pressure on his shoulders. His mother to catch on poor health, there is a paralysis in the mattress of his grandmother.
eighties, agricultural household contract. He dug into the pond to a puddle, like fish. However, countryside cadres told him, paddy fields can not fish, can grow harvests, he had again filled reservoirs. This has become a joke in the eyes of others, want to get rich, but he is a very silly person.
listened of chicken can make money, he lent 500 dollars from relatives, advocate from the chicken. But after a overrun, the chicken had fowl annoy, all died within a few days. 500 yuan because others may not be what a life Susukida depend on three acres of household, nothing less than astronomical. His mommy could not bear the irritation, depression, even decease.
He later stuffed the brandy, had caught the fish, or even still on the quarry cliff to help people played embrasure ...... can not make money.
35 years old, he did not wed a wife. Even divorced woman with children disdain him. He just got a muck cottage, which could breakdown in a ponderous rain. Not my wife to wed a man, no one in the rustic districts think highly of.
but he would like to give it a go on four to borrow money to buy a tractor. Unexpectedly, the road less than two weeks, the car carrying his tractor into a river. He broke a thigh and became lame. And that tractor, was scooped up, has been broken, he can only open it as scrap metal to sell.
virtually all of the people thought he was achieved in this life.
but later he became the metropolis where I was in the company's executives, in the hands of two billion of assets. Now, many people are conscious of the suffering of his legendary past and business experience. Many of the media interviewed him, he depicted many of reportage. But I only remember this one episode -
correspondent asked him: in the cup of water. Then he put the glass in her hand the child, asked the reporter:
his hand a loose glass fell to the ground issued by the crisp sound, but not broken, but intact. He said: classical excellent dialogue. Such a person, even if not one inhalation, he will attempt to drag a successful hand, unless God deprived of his life ......

XXV,
A become to do white-collar workers in the coupler attempt, filled with aspiration not feel appreciated along their superiors, constantly thought: if one day to see the director, have the opportunity to demonstrate their own abilities to Well! !
A colleague B, have the same idea, further, to interrogate about CEOs time to work, he would probably be considered good when the elevator, this time he also flew the elevator, hoping to meet CEOs , have the opportunity to say hi.
C further their colleagues. His skirmish to study more about the boss, ascertain out CEOs graduate school, interpersonal neatness, concerns a few uncomplicated but well-designed weight of the beginning, in good time to take the hoist worker, played a few times with the manager welcomed After one day a long talk with the manager, presently to secure a better job.
fool missed opportunity, advisable good grasp opportunities and create successful opportunities. Opportunity only to the prepared, and this prepared the word, not just words.

XXVI, a maniac and fool
visiting professor of psychology to the madhouse, a maniac about the living conditions. Day, think these people mad, deeding unexpectedly, can be thought an eye-opener.
think of preparing to return, he found himself under the tires was out.
something serious. Under the tires of people really fall under the screws likewise. There is no spare tire also do not boost the screw ah!
professors do nothing. In his exceedingly impatient while a madman to gambol over his jaws singing songs of joy nameless. He found a turn of the professor, stopped and asked what had happened. Professor
disturb for him, but out of manners or to acquaint him.
crazy laugh, said: Professor
grateful I was surprised, much curiosity: world there are many people, because they found work in the fun, and ordinary people do not always show the same enthusiasm, it was hard to understand. Many people joke that they are crazy, others might still laughing his fool it.
male blankly, act things smarter, especially in China, a good man at last, a gesture.

xxvii, Dr.
assigned to a research college with a PhD and become one of the highest knowledgeable person.
One day he went to the unit behind the small pond to go fishing, just either side of his deputy director, also fishing.
He just nodded his head slightly, the two undergraduate students, so what better talk it?
soon, is director of the down wand, extend, rub Cengceng flying from the water to come to the surface of the toilet.
Dr. eyes open almost fell off. Water drift? Will not it? This is a pond ah.
is director of the toilet came back, is also Cengceng rub drifting back from the water.
how is it? Doctoral student and good to ask, what they are doctoral students!
after a while, agent director also stand up, walk, Cengceng rub drifting across the water to the toilet. Dr. erupted almost fainted is: Oh, no, hippodrome master to a central place?
doctoral students in urgency. The wall on both side of the pool, must go to the toilet across the road around ten minutes, while the element on and too distant back, how do?
two doctoral students do not want to ask the director, hold for a long time, too, got up to cross the water: I can not believe undergraduate students over the water, I can not live doctoral student.
listen prosperity bang, PhD plummeted to the water.
two director to pull him out and asked him why the water, he asked: Since two days the rain water just beneath the surface up and we all know thatthe situation of wood piles, so you can step pickets in the elapse you do not ask how soon it? Respect the experience of people in order to avert detours. A good crew, should also be a learning team.

xxviii, quit
A to B, said: give it some color to see, but you leave now, is not the best time. ? ?
B said: leave the company, the corporation will be subject to meaningful losses, very passive. So go hard, then do hope, six months of hard go, he has many trustworthy customers.
meet again when B asked A: Now is the time, and act quickly to jump Oh!
A softly smiles: CEOs had a long talk with me, ready to rise I do acolyte general manager, I had no intention of leaving.
fact, this is what B had in mind. A person's work, always just for their resumes. Only pay more than to get,
your boss than your ability to see the real location will give you more opportunities to create more profit for him.

29, three Jin
there was a small country to China, three identical tribute Jin, noble, the dictator happy bad. But this small nation is not kind, but the one topic: the three most valuable Jin What?
emperor like a lot of ways, invited jeweler check the weight, work, are exactly the same. How to do? Messenger is also waiting to go back to report it. Great country,GHD Purple Straighteners, not even the little things did not know it?
Finally, there is an abdication of the old minister said he has a way.
Emperor will go to the main lobby envoy, veteran chest successful enough to hold three straw, insert the first Jin's ears, ears that straw out the other side. The second straw Jin falls out instantly from the mouth, and a third gold miners, fell into the stomach after the straw into, what ring do not. Veteran wrote: The third most valuable Jin! Messenger was silent, the question is correct.
This story tells us that the most valuable person, not necessarily the best person who can say. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so that we listen to has always been less talk. Good listener, is the most elementary quality of a mature person.

thirty, master lace
play one show, he told his disciples a loose shoelace. Master nodded thanks, squat down and carefully fastened. Turn until the disciples after he squatted down to relax the laces.
have a witness to see all of this, did not understand: junket let loose his shoe, by the details of the labor rendition of his haggard. a, and enthusiastically told me that I must protect his catch on this passion, in a timely manner to give him encouragement, as to why you want to untie shoelaces, there will be more opportunities to teach him perform, you can say ah afterward .

XXXI, I
Chen Chen Ado Ado is Taiwan's farmers, have never been I'll say. home. Save the rest of your money, and finally participate in a tour group out of the country.
overseas, anything is very fresh, the key is to participate in a private voyage Chen Ado, a person to live a criterion room. This allows him infinite novelty.
a.m., get breakfast waiter knocked on the door cried: What does that mean? In his hometown, to meet the common strangers would ask: waiter knocked on the door every day, exclaimed: The waiter is mute, and every day, ask yourself what is called, told he can not remember, bored. Finally he could not help but ask the tour guide, ! What a scandal is dead.
Chen Ado over and over
another day in the morning, the waiter It’s about time to beat on the door, the door opened it and hurrahed Chen Ado:
This story tells us that human contact, often a contest of willpower and willpower. Not you influence him, his impact on you, and we are to succeed, we must amplify their own influence, only the influential people can be the strongest.

XXXII, dumpling skin tip
have rich kids particularly love to dine dumplings each day to eat. But he particularly Diao, eat pie, sharp on either ends of the skin behind the rill to work discard.
did not last long, he was sixteen, a big fire to his family, the parents have died Jinu. This time he was poor, but also perplexed begging. Neighbor's sister is very good repast for him to eat a bowl of noodles puzzling. He is strenuously study, acquire an official post after three years back, we must thank the neighbors sister.
sister told him: Do not thank me. I did not give you anything, then you are my lost collection of the dumpling skin peak, dried and installed all who sacks, wanted to prepare for contingencies of. You just absence to, and repeatedly returned to you.
high official thinking long, long time ......
a noted thirty-eight theory: eight hours sleep, eight hours work, that everyone is the same. Difference between people is how free time is spent. Time is the most affectionate, most merciless thing, everyone has the same, very just. However, not all people with the resources to succeed, people make the best use of resources will be successful. Figure survival during the day, evening and development, which is the twenty-first century claims on talent.
xxxiii, requires
three people to jug for three years, the warden gave them a three person requirements.
Americans love cigars, to three boxes of cigars.
French the most mythological, to be accompanied by a beautiful woman.
The Jews said, he wants a call to communicate with the outdoor world.
after three years, first coming out of the Americans, mouth nose stuffed cigar, shouted:
then out of the French. I saw his hand holding a child, a beautiful woman hand holding a child, also with the third abdomen.
final out of the Jews, he firmly hold the governor's hand and said: you a Laoshilaisi! Today's life is our choice by the determination three years ago, and today we will determine our choice after three years of life. We have to choose way to the latest message, the latest trends, to better create their own future.

xxxiv, when the tiger comes
2 people in the jungle, encountered a colossal tiger. A to quickly remove the pair of more light from after the shoes replaced. B sudden death, and cursed: not sense of emergency is the biggest emergency. Especially into approximating, telecommunications, banking, warranty, and even those we think are quite stable civil service and safe affair, will face a number of variables. When more Tiger comes, we are not ready to own sprinting shoes?

fifty-second, first
graduation ceremony, the headmaster announced that all first year students came to accept the medal,
called several times, but after a row, the students who slowly The took the stage.
Later, the teacher asked the students who said: reputation and fortune is tied up how numerous people, how numerous people the tie? We have been taught to be competitive and to succeed, but his early dissatisfying, but a few people, the silent majority of the public once and for all.
think there are so many people are like you and me, not one thing is very excited about it?

fifty-third, justified
a bus loaded with passengers along the downhill quickly along, and there was a person closely behind the car to catch up with this car.
a traveler in his head out the window of the car pursue people: is the driver of the motorcar
but also because you must go all out, the latent and the unknown nature of the instinct will finally entirely brought out.

fifty-fourth, I see
A: really hateful,GHD IV Styling Set! you have immediately to the police? , If you can not see their first answer will be different.
In the face of conflict and dispute you, think about whether or lose heart, and maybe soon won over.
One day, Bob drove the mountain road.
while he leisurely enjoy the beautiful scenery, the sudden oncoming truck,
mouthful of dark teeth and roll down the windows driver also damned him: also grew more and more gas, roll down the skylight so he damned back:
not erroneous interpretation of other people's agreeable purposes, it would merely make himself into difficulty, and make others humiliated.
in the unknown So before you learn to restrain sentiments, patient observation, in order to avoid post-germinal remorse.

-fifth, Houshengkewei
tiny lad queried my father: > little chap asked: favor Yilaomailao people, especially vulnerable to Zai Gendou.
authority often only a son can not stand the test of the shell, especially in this modern era of variety and openness.

56, need to fear
Xiaoming bath accidentally swallowed a small piece of soap, and his mother in a panic to call family doctors for help.
physician said: : Since things have happened, why not openly and face.
anxiety about as soothing the poor poor happy as tense.

57 key
a solid huge lock hanging on the door, an steel went to great lengths, or it can not be forced open.
key came, he got into the keyhole svelte body, just gently turn, a large lock on the
irons surprised, and asked:
everyone's heart is like a locked door, then either you are not thick iron bar also lever open.
only care, in order to become itself into a delicate opener into the hearts of others, know others.

58 Chicken Soup of the four - the power of love (a)
people exploration of space, to overcome nature, will find themselves there is an even greater capacity, it is love power, when that day comes, the human civilization will move towards a new era.
- close to your neighbors ......, so that each person has a feeling of warm spring breezes. To others a caring look, a smile, a warm hug, bear witness to God's euthanasia.
- Mother Teresa
25 years ago, there was a campus professor to teach sociology, has called the students in the class to the slums of Baltimore, the survey of 200 boys upbringing and living environment, and their future make an appraisal of the development of each student's conclusions are,
25 years later, another professor found the study, he asked students to do follow-up scrutinize to see how old these boys is the situation today. According to the scrutinize results, in addition to 20 boys moved away or died, the remaining 180 in 176 amazing completions, which as lawyers, doctors or businessmen everywhere.
The professor in surprise, decided to further investigate the stuff. He then visited the young people who have been assessed, they ask the same question with,
old madame kind of light shining in the eyes, mouth with a laugh replied:

fifty-nine, love is all the memories
grief will vanish, only true love never pay care to room.
dad and I talk, he ambition always be the premier to say: the passageway of time, the father has entered old old, physical strength corroded, whatsoever, the sensibilities between dad and daughter, yet our daytime than the day is profound.
to 82 years, he has let go away the psychological preparation, and I want him to leave the pain of torture. We buttoned each other's hand, smiled, and bid goodbye to each other, but still could not resist the eyes full of tears. I said: But many of my personal experience but I have to suspect the
so-called father and daughter with hearts, take the moment when the father, I could sense his chest a heart onset moments. What I rue is that deserving to decisive provisions of the hospital, I actually can not be holding his last breath when his hand.
father left, I prayed annual to hear his voice, he can fall comatose every night I look inward to, but still no answer; four months, I have heard only friends and family to offer condolences. Mother as early as 5 years antecedent due to Alzheimer's disease died, I lost both parents, even past medium age, my heart is still the same dazed and helpless, like children.
One day, I conceal in the dark calm room waiting for the preceptor to help me knead, while lacking his father's sensitive and filled his chest, I began to prodigy if their too eagerly look inward to hear his voice . Suddenly, I found his mind sharp exception, surprisingly explicit head, even to me a long catalogue of numbers I can join and deduct with ease, first and foremost I suspect that he is living in a imagine, but I was sure that this feeling is hundred percent true. The elemental chaotic thoughts in their minds, such for water droplets agitate the recess of the lake, this time is unusually calm, my idea on this change surprised that I realized: Maybe I should not have such a force would like to obtain his father's information.
immediate, I saw in the dark mother's face - she goes on in the ailment before the rich, loving face: she is still head of white hair, his face still with a smile. Mother's picture so real sharp, it seems that I can touch the hand. Her appearance as before, I even smell the Joy of her favorite perfume. She stood noiselessly in front of me, without a word. I wonder why I think there is father, mother, there's is also remembered for a long time the mother and not feel a little criminal.
I said: She gave me a beautiful smile, then clearly he said:
room suddenly burst slightly cold, so cold I can not help but punched into. At this point I profoundly feel that the most important is that we had to pay attention to each other; pain will disappear, only true love never pay attention to room.
mother awoke me this sentence, until now, I meet with her forget that moment.
Although I have not his father's message, but I am convinced that one day he will surprise appearance in front of me, say it again: Broken Stan

60 love
God, ah! A hunchbacked woman would be a misadventure, I solicit you give me the hump, and then leave it to my beautiful bride.
Mexico is well-known German composer Felix Mendelssohn's grandfather. He looks very ordinary, in addition to five short stature, the hunchback was a curious preposterous.
day, he went to Hamburg to visit a merchant, the magnate had a darling daughter labeled Fauci, Mexico hopelessly in love with her, but because of his deformed appearance Fauci rejected him.
to be leaving, Mexico summon all the bravery, the room upstairs to Fauci, a final opportunity to speak to her. She has an angelic face, but his large consternation, Fauci he always refused to look the other way. After several ventures of communication, he shyly asked: > He replied: My bride was a hunchback.
A hunchbacked woman would be a tragedy, I beg you give me the hump, and then leave it to my beautiful bride. '

sixty-one, embrace referee
make the lives of others a little bit different, a little light how easy ah!
Lixiapuluo is a retired judge, he very nature of love. Throughout his life, he always loved the premise, because he understood the power of love is the greatest. So he is always hugging people. His college classmates to his taking the Even the car's bumper is written: Outside reads: He often took a
Lee So fame, so many people invited him to meetings or sessions narrated to lecture; always share his Once, in Los Angeles conference, the regional tabloid to challenge him: Lee is able to embrace passers-by in the streets of Los Angeles. Large number of television crews, followed Lee to the avenues to visit. After the first women to greet Lee: This is too simple. Lee looked around, he saw a traffic policewoman, is a ticket to the owner of a BMW. Lee leisurely hiked up, all the cameras closely followed. Then he said: TV critics who
out the terminal challenge: We see you get from drivers who embrace it?
When the bus stops to the street, Lee chatted with the driver of the car: want to hug some people, good people can remove the burden, and then continue to work. Do you need a hug do? said: Interviews with staff, all of them mute. Finally, the commentator who had to admit that he had to admit vanquish.
day, Lee's friend Nancy? Johnston to visit him. She is a professional clown, wore in clown costumes, clown drew on the mask.
her to invite Lee with a
after they arrived, they began distributing balloons, caps, hearts, and embrace where the patients. Lee and feeling very sad, because he never hugged dying patients, caustic mental retardation or paralysis of one limb. At first loath, but after a while children, Nancy and Lee encouraged by doctors and nurses, they will feel much easier.
a few hours afterward, they finally came to the last defense. There, Lee saw his worst conditions ever seen in this life the 34 patients, his mood suddenly transform very intricate. Their mission is to adore points out, the lights light up the hearts of patients, so Lee and Nancy began to distribute delight. At this point the entire room was fraught with encouraging health attention workmen.
them all close to the small ruddy heart collar, his head was also wearing a cute balloon hat. Finally, Lee came to the last
patients Leo? Nader front. Leo was wearing a white pinafore, looked inert in drooling. When Lee see him drooling on the West, said: Li Xiao-Hong Zhang is a heart posted on the bibs. He take a deep breath, bent over holding what Leo.
Suddenly, Leo started laughing hee hee, other patients began jingling the room disturbed. Lee back to ask how health care is one thing when I saw all the doctors, nurses cried. Lee had asked the nurse what happened.
Lee will never forget her answer:
- Jack? Canfield, Mark? Hansen

62 is important
I esteem others who will have a respect of others. Just standing in front of the mirror, like you pique he angry, you smile he laughed.
a teacher to teach in New York decided to tell her students how important they are to express their praise.
she decided to accept a train I support, which is cried the students one by one on the podium, and then tell the students the all level and the magnitude to her, give each a blue ribbon, golden words upon to read: She gave each student three ribbons, pins, teach them to other people the same thanks to the ceremony, and then inspect the result, a week after reporting back to class.
class boy to a contiguous company to find a young director, because he had guided him to complete life arranging.
that boys will do a blue bandage on his shirt, and two more to the individual pin, then explained, Dear people, give you the accessory pins, so that they can be the same thanks to the others the rite. Next time, tell me, do generate results. his boss. In some ways, he's the boss is peppery and complicated to get by with colleagues, but very talented, he expressed great admiration for the boss, his creative aptitude, the boss heard it is extraordinary.
This young executives then asked him to accept a blue ribbon, and do not allow him to help him on. A look of surprise boss readily agreed.
young man will do in the boss ribbon jacket, just above the location of the heart, and gave him the remaining pins,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, and then asked him: thank you people, this is a boy sent me, he is conducting a study and we want to continue this ceremony of thanks, we will have to see what kind of achieve. home owner who sat next to 14-year-old son, told him: , gave me a blue ribbon. Think about it, his creative talent so that I respected, and even published a 'very important to me' do the ribbon on my jacket, more than to send me a pin , so that I can respect people who give their thanks, when I drove home tonight, to start thinking about who should give pin? I thought of you, you are I want to thank the people.
days, I went home and did not cost a lot of vigor to attach to you, with you, I actually feel embarrassed.
I occasionally for of your grades are not good ample, the room is too polluted and you screech. But tonight, I just want to sit here and let you understand how essential you are to me, in counting to your mother, you are my life the maximum important human. Boy, I love you. You do not love me, now I think it has no necessary.

63, gift
love is not old, it keep the perpetual blaze and perpetual reputation, the world exists, use it as nourishment.
- Zola
This touching fable, in a bus, the bus along the remote south road stumble.
passengers inside the car, there was a thin old man, his hand holding a bouquet of flowers, the car over the cathedral, up a girl, old man gazed at the flowers.
to the old man by and by get off, he suddenly impulsively to the flowers in their hands into the girl's weapon. He quickly explained: that after receiving flowers, watched the old man get off, saw him slowly come to a small graveyard entry.

64, her brother's wish
should put in mind to think, not that we are happier than people, but only those that we are more compassionate than people.
- Rousseau
Christmas, Paul's brother sent him a new car. His brother had bring an end to ... with a lame,GHD NZ, placed him on the steps, holding him tightly, pointing to the new car. Eyeful lustrous big boy climbed up the car, sitting next to his brother. So the three of them began a memorable holiday ride.
Arrived in the evening, the organizers of the few people invited me to dinner, talk tomorrow to listen to the way speech is what the audience. He told me that he was the manager of large international companies, the main liability is to some bough within the company more difficult to deal with personnel issues, termination of employ of certain senior executives. Then I called in San Francisco's youngest son, told him the same thing, the results of our father and son talked about for a long time, that warm feeling I never had.
My friend stopped, Now all this is impossible, because the disease will always haunt him. Even so, she still hopes her son's dream can be fulfilled. The mother explained to him his son dying wish, and ask whether to let him get on fire in the corner turn a few laps. Babo Xi must sit in the car behind, Bob guide him back to the fire, he feel like being in heaven. He was riding a different fire engines, as well as ambulances and even fire chief's car. He also shot video of local news programs. After his mother's agree, they embraced him, shook his hand and told him how much they love him.

Sponsored Links