Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
R0883usgu

Default Nepal tumble EBC ( 11 ) - Chola Pass ( 5330 m ),

today eventually had to climb Chola Pass. Played a very early a.m., yet breakfast absence to line up, all Nongtuo, beginning by almost 7:30 a. Today, numerous human crossroads the Pass, by the way will not feel alone, I feel in even some expect to understand today's itinerary tin be said namely the trip have to all over the most difficult cruise here is over, the remaining is one optional project.
husband stayed with the way back, for today's journey is very difficult, even my camera bag he did not let me back, I just carry the camera, I feel very loosened. Pass the upward, notwithstanding a snow, mostly in the rock pile may be walking, do not feel very difficult. Overcome the first uphill feels good, do not think is so difficult, but the porter told me that this is just the starting,GHD Blue Straighteners, not I'll say. a higher slope is waiting. . . . In this way one after dissimilar rocky and the hillside after the final climb to the Pass, I spent about two hours. Pass on a lot of foot travelers, who are arranged to Gokyo instruction over, there are also ready to Gokyo departure, we meet here, everybody is exhausted body with a exciting faces. I am also very excited, at the end of the day, and people than I thought was better depicted by walking more.
we started down the mountain later a good repose, this is the real terrorist is the journey began! Road is very narrow, and the additional is the soak rocks wreck,GHD Green Straighteners, the snow was on the road the quondam couple of days antecedent after walking off and then tread above ice melt,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, so the exception of the slide, having fair taken two steps I felt I could not work ahead I simply could not control my feet even whereas I likewise do not have trekking poles on the effort, finally, I simply do not have trekking poles,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, but hand in the avenue looking for rock solid patronize, in most cases can not detect anyone depend on substance! I can successfully complete Pass safely turn, entirely deserving to the behind of my husband, without him holding me, I consider I could not push my feet. Pass is finished, look back while the road has always been, made me thousands of feeling.
Today's destination namely Thagnak, thought down the Pass, ambition soon approach entire the path downhill, the outcome is no how far it is a long incline, rotating two alternatively three array of such massive entire the way downhill slope is bolted apt Thagnak.
like Thagnak, is a very quiet countryside, most of the aliens are here to stay but will not be directly arrived Gokyo. Made us happy is the remove front of the hotel to which the rapids. The period we arrived early, around 14:00 hardly ever, the sun is very bright,GHD Rare Straighteners, dining luncheon, we all took a foot of comfort to know thatmany days could not take unwashed face, let single the feet . Water is melted snow water, Bingqing biting, cleaned, the feet are very easeful, the time is after the sun daze. . . . . .
motel was very silence tonight, in counting to us, then again only a pair of Chinese people, Chinese people here tonight has become our world, we are very happy to drink the local wine, good savor,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, body gently slept a good sleep.

departure. . . . . .

crossing
first big slope

ready to ascend the second largest slope

second big slope and Chola Pass the sleet as a quite long road among

Chola Pass on before a crevasse

Chola Pass

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 03:34 AM   #2
nopq828

Post Bao Chan

Bao Chan said: "no." Kim: "The wow gold two Ye did not ask you? "Bao Chan said:" no. "Kim had not slept for the night, could not buy wow account think of a assistance to, Reminiscence only said: "If for this, others may be wow power leveling hiding, Bao Chan how to conceal? As points goodness from him, he course did not say Kim wow gold then accompanied the troika summer supper, they told him to buy things, they asked for a gage digit wow power leveling of lowest season. From Season contacts without a accident. Tho' the doors were old Superior, famed to be Jiuye not ofttimes devolve.