Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 06-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default Combined creation of space chart , PS matting, cut

Background of the problem: I am yellow diamond, my background is in QZ mall in the election, and no so-called code.
then the problem is seamless, I believe we have saw into my space, my space, current pictures and the rind appears to be an, signs of spume ^ ^ Hikaru o said that Oh good appropriate. Oh, indeed, even have a very consistent, how to do this effect? This is what we converge on the record tutorial.

Oh, we all saw it? This is really my space a few pictures on the home page,Children's Minnetonka Moccasin, a closer look!
is not above the existing background, but likewise diagram it? Why unattached look so curious, but additions the background in the skin after looking it?
Here we take a product of this effect, this effect is mainly narrated to PS matting techniques, very uncomplicated!

First, open your space, point custom - module management, the abolition of all things space (Note: this namely equivalent to re-do the space,Minnetonka Boots, you can then own trumpet to try and feel the effect good afresh in their own space for the implementation.)
time,Men's Minnetonka Driving Shoes, Home will be a blank, as shown in Figure:

when we intercept them aboard a blank background for matting, Italy Do no slit into the space appearance the confines of the provisions work!

then open PS, new, size do not control, for the system has the size of your shots to log when a.
new, put the screenshot to the layer duplicate go.

then arranged to open a raw image, picture address:
[url = javascript:;] http://photo7.56.com/albums/userpics/datab/95/19 / normal_14218954% 7C13318878734695a0a9d376f.jpg [/ url]

[url = javascript :;][/ url]

Then, follow the retinue method, Rectangular Marquee tool to select images to be displayed in the space of areas.

the signal tool and then haul it to the background layer to

[url = javascript:;] [ ,],[

then base pictures of the white matter nigh, how can we obtain rid of it? Do not fret, we 1st cut of our background and
conceal the background wafer.

then select the Magic Wand, and then click on the white portion, press the cancel key to delete.

then nail up the two eyes.

Ha! White stuff removed, we discovered a problem: the image edge and the skin did not seem how to incorporate, then we can use
crescent sister's means. But, but I would like a more simple way.

Select the Eraser tool

click the down triangle, there will be a border of the brush type, we can merely choose
edge effect is a touch of the brush, can not prefer the kind of brim is very flat! Remember Remember!

selected after cautiously rub with the eraser, it is not obvious if the effect can be accustomed to pluming tool.

basically completed a chart and discern the effect:

together a word: I hope we do not use the image upon to clothe up your space, because this is hard to do it, do not want something to abuse. Thank you!

then there are comments important things namely go into space.
first retention the picture, and then uploaded to the space, point custom - new module, you can see the PS in the size of the image - the image size. After displacement, a thing to be thoughtful, the new picture must be the perfect medley with the skin,Women's Minnetonka Slippers, can not be whichever deviation, alternatively another will be startling flaws.

Today's tutorial will introduce here, I hope you do not look by him long, in fact, is very simple.
but I said a lot of nonsense in which
If we made a pleasing space,Women's Minnetonka Ankle, be sure to acquaint me! The first time I arrived in your space!
Finally I hope you all good-looking to make their own space,Moccasins Shoes! On it!

Sponsored Links