Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
SW0j7k2e9gd

Default Alternative point of outlook of Chinese culture

Extensive and profound Chinese mores is not wrong, this will have not attitude. Under the mantle of this mysterious, we talk approximately small problems. I think that the Chinese mores there are 2 small problems, first a small problem, opportunistic; second small problem, impetuous.

Battle of Red Cliff and blank city not only what you wanted, in the opera, in which our various novels, prestigious novels which again referred to. Of course, history does not necessarily have these two things. But the real history is not major, but Some people say that by the wind! Because it was winter, scraping the northwest wind, the ships in the north of Cao Cao, Wu and Shu in the south, whether so just use Fire Attack against the air, so be sure to wait until things wind because as we debut the hero Liang gay , and eventually borrowed the eastern, Fire Attack success, defeat Cao Ying. I urge you to think about it, you come with me a reverse cerebral to a problem, if the actor did not take to the wind how to do? If the wind does not lend, where millions of infantry will be placed in life? What is this event, is the criterion small-probability event. The second is what is the empty metropolis, Comrade playing Zhuge Liang, he gay suspicious gambling Sima Yi, Sima Yi because of a suspicious person is gay. But if that day had a fight with his wife extra than the center of it, scolded by his wife, a cilia repast center, a knock up table and captured the sage, is there anybody possible? Certainly possible, the quarrel is a stuff of course, if the Zhuge Liang Sima Yi taken away if it would not You are a dignified maximal minister of Shu, take such a hazard, which is a small probability event. Have you heard of Have you ever heard Makes sense, right! If you think that makes sense, basically wrong! You think about coming down my thoughts, if the call can not be conceived, was extremely heavy trampled to death. Why do not like Chinese culture, Why can not kill a chicken chopper? I think that it not be better with a machine pistol, killing is not guaranteed to be better? Why is

Chinese enterprises You see at our opera, screenplay, novels and even our adore Yangs, Wen Tianxiang, Shi Kefa, Yue Fei, Qu Yuan, who, we find different contrarian, you have not thought of our country, as why he and Failure is not interested to know, right? We read from basic school to university, while the pedagogue educated us: Why are you twelve gold honors on Yue Fei was reminisced, a closer look at the reasons backward his back. Qu Yuan jumped Miluo River, good tragic, we can say is: the grandson of the stupid you look. Revisit a familiar maxim called How can failure plus failure plus failure equals success of the truth. The reasons after our failure not go to the bottom, never go to study, but I tell you every failure has a cause, not a treatment problem is the problem or else the strategy is that additional issues, but our culture encourages us to never to study the reasons because the failure. We look at the omens, do not look at the real reason backward this look at the surface of the nation is impetuous. Because we see everything, do not go to dig deep, do not look at the real thing, do not look at the nature of things, equitable look at the symptoms, so I say today, so many historical stories.

I told everyone about two points, the first in this profound Chinese culture have two effects under the far-reaching cultural foreigners, cried opportunistic and impulsive. Today I prepare to take opportunistic and impulsive to talk about our entrepreneurs. Our entrepreneurs are often reproved me, and they have the world's 5 hundred sickly mentality, a definite size will be bigger and stronger, and this is flippancy. When ask why do these entrepreneurs chance bigger and stronger, they are unclear about, they think to do is to become bigger and stronger enterprise, this problem came from his impetuous idea, that the companies bigger and stronger ahead they is correct.

Chinese enterprises such as Lenovo, to effect a stage of acquisition of IBM's laptop computer sector, which is what state of mind caused it? Is the acquisition of this sector is correct? Why do not think IBM had? Do you know IBM's strategy? Lenovo earned IBM's push is what I do from the analysis of the cultural level, and I feel many of our entrepreneurs in the earth five hundred morbid mentality, so that later a certain stage wanted to be the world's top 500. In adding, the method you use to do mergers and acquisitions five hundred, in their outlook it is easy to approach mergers and acquisitions. This phenomenon is the merit of our cares, and we grasp the nature of things is not in place. Lenovo 2004 was bigger and stronger than before, they want to get IT services, mobile phones,Lacoste Arin Patent Trainers, the Internet, announced afterward the 2004 defeat, followed by the acquisition of IBM's notebook computer ministry. This approximate is all I say, a flippancy bigger and stronger so he likes, and its approach is opportunistic, like the small probability accidents.

Chinese enterprises are still the chef cooking stage

entities you do not favor to penetrate the conscience,Lacoste Finham SPM Trainers, the elite of things,Lacoste Running Trainers, the foundation of entities, he ambition not emerge on the surface calculator department, and the surface He looks the affair is the largest IT services. I want to narrate you, IBM's tactics is very remove that he is apt return to ecology of the industry. Software is divided into 3, an is based on a middleware, a software beneath a swim, SAP, software is portion of the downstream UF Software, Oracle, IBM is the medium, IBM to do even better than Oracle, the most upstream of the system. Why you know IBM PC sell it? Because he focused always his energy to do middleware,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, and middleware of the nature of the industry is to cover all of the middleware tin not be a absence of, to contain all of the middleware will allow the pipeline have to pass through the middle approaches of the downstream consumers, this is dedicated IBM middleware software industry to build the core. The mentality of the quondam, we have it? Look at Huawei, do you muse he alternatively equipment manufacturer? Huawei today is not a easy appliance manufacturers, he has entered a large rotation zones, including production devise, mandate processing, warehousing, transportation, raw substances procurement, etc., that is, fetter links, this correlate is designed to help you who is it? Is IBM, this is the aggravate place. IBM is 5 points, Huawei is 2:07. This is not better than IBM, merely he has been thought a relatively agreeable business, I deem he is amid the few capable to discern the new situation is not faultless but still do business.

give you a word, the whole process flow of Chinese culture, the absence of a notion, that we are entrepreneurs of Chinese culture is still the chef for cooking stage, an entrepreneur when you once complimented things worse, you had a chef's concept. The drawback may be that the chef must cook a big wade to everything away, we quit a process flow system for the chef's skills, and this is the worst. For instance, we have the level of the chef cooking process is divided into twenty,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, the first human hack green onion, and the second mow meat. . . . . . Three tablespoons of soy sauce down the Eighteenth personal nineteenth open blaze to six individuals Baidu, Article III personal assumption, if I were you good, re-adjust. After numerous corrections to Stir the aggregate set of processes and the chef is doing the same palatable vegetables, the collection of this set is certainly the key to business success today. However, the class of our Chinese culture remains at the level of large chefs, and even we will amplify the aptitude of entrepreneurs, you know, one entrepreneur to do the business so good, when you are on target large enterprises family body, you should disburse attention to, and the people are not entrepreneurs in the modern sense, because he's leap at the traditional Chinese culture, he was the chef's level, but never know what to do with his twenty-cooking techniques Road wreck down the process flow, but likewise scientific,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, with the accumulation of file type. Today, we introduce car manufacturers, the introduction of his technology, the presentation of simulation and simulation prototype of his, what, his whole process flow you amass it? Impetuous makes you want to quickly inflate, the aggregate looking for shortcuts, such as combinations and gains, such as Lenovo did in 2004, mobile call, Internet and IT services, not the nature of the industry I'm talking about, so you bought IBM's PC division is itself a species impetuous performance, and you do not know IBM's success is to grasp the nature of the industry. To become a modern computer, actually want to contest in the international mart, Huawei was one tread to go is not cozy, because the process of Huawei's operations have been done, but his score merely 2:07. Sadly, we have 99% of the companies Huawei not figure out the inner process flow accumulation.

Sponsored Links