Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Q1p0i0n9w

Default A journalist asked the Monkey King

1. Reporter: Monkey teacher, at the outset Thank you for your busy schedule to be interviewed!
Goku: Do not call the instructor!
Reporter: Yes. Mr. Story,
Goku: This is a prevaricate, is to bypass the most basic biology, physiology, prevalent sense and made up a prevaricate. You think about it, the stone no material how well-informed, how can it into life? ... ... I acquaint you, my father called the Gang.
Reporter: Gang?
Monkey: Yes. He has not arose up to now, but I know he has been voicelessly in the dark to protect me, promoted me. I do not have any qualifications in the case, so I was a Bima Wen; in my eating peaches, row heaven, wrecking countless artifacts,Supra Trainers, artifacts of the circumstances, I do not bear whichever civil responsibility, but was sentenced to 500 years imprisonment sentence in the notable scenic heaven and enjoy five-star service and actually protected me. You may hope to liken, I Zuiqing Pig more than just nectar a bit Chang'e only molested, he was the Jade Emperor, , something secret tricks, modified the Pig reincarnation of the time knot and agenda code, resulting in misdirected sow tires, tragically a disfigurement, permanent disability falls. Then compare Shahe Shang, originally working in the gist of mastery around the shutter general, just because have such a look,
Wukong: yeah ah. Because their dad is not called Gang, sins are light, will be punished along to decree.
Reporter: Bima Wen is a small government,Supra Skytop III Shoes, but also to attach to you?
Wukong: is it wrong that I had. Bima Wen is a busy wrong, you know, the gods are the clouds of heaven, Take me, for example,Supra Pilot Shoes, I will drive somersault smoke, a somersault thousands of miles away. Who ride? Therefore, the transport sector is no longer required, in the heaven is the maximum boring and most marginalized sector. But why set up such a body? The cardinal governors at all levels in array to plan the children, relatives, these people's congresses are the foolish man, this does not go arrangements to the department will not make errors,Supras, but they do not make blunders, have reason to promote ah! On the one hand so that they are subject to training, ashore the one hand make each other, the establishment of essence circles, to become part of vested interests. At first, I did not understand the profound averaging of this arrangement, therefore, it angrily, and left.

2. Reporter: You had hanging Zhenjun of Satsukai Wang Lingguan St. Mary Help of Christians is only a guard sergeant, but with you
Wukong: This happens for many causes. Why let Juling Shen forerunner Lee King, and then let us do battle with me? The intention of this preparation is that the failure at Juling Shen, send out the strong us in the hereafter, Lee enhanced his son King we go, let him as beneficiary. In this case, if the performance of which Creation of Space worse than us, that is, trying to find mistake with Lee King, Lee King is the demolition of the station ah! Moreover, the heaven and down, corruption was corrupted, nearly all of the office are to cost money down, who are often Chihepiaodu, fish village to salvaged chief,Supra Shoes, where there will be fighting strength?
Reporter: Emperor recognize that you had to do,
Wukong: I had thought it was a great commander, and afterward capable that a applaud of the party leaders, the equivalent of chairman of the CPPCC, furnishing it, each time when the Jade Emperor made an important lecture, you must face with a adore laugh, clap continuously, often have swollen hands ... ... grandmother, the kind of painful, alas, do not say, I knew this, what I did wrong that break,
Reporter: Now the management textbook, to appoint you to see the Pan Taoyuan, as a prestigious case of perfect power that will inevitably lead to absolute corruption. You deem you should be responsible for the wane of peaches this treasure it?
Goku: This is a huge injustice ah! Or, this is a big conspiracy: Why is their fast at the mellow peach and sent me to see Pan Taoyuan? Why should the The time node so clever, it just a coincidence?
Reporter: Can you speak about the details of it?
Monkey: OKAY. A aggregate of 3600 peach, in front of 1200, an crop annual 3000, the immortality of the road eating, physical fitness light. The medium of 1200, 6000 of a cooked, eat the Xia citation soaring, live forever. Behind the 1200, 9000 of a cooked, ate attach with paradise and globe life, the same G sun and the moon. The peach was repeatedly said apt belong to heaven always the gods, the human of God, but only for a handful of people enjoy it. Put this point no to mention, we might think, 3600 peach tree, the results of by least 100 per vegetation, more than several hundred, even the lowest of the 100 calculation, there are a aggregate of 360,000 a peach, I ate up to 10 a day, always After necessitated 36,000 days, equivalent to 98.6 years, where I made a total of 2 to 3 months, there namely no peach! And I dutifully for a long time to meditation approximately eating a peach, even to eat, yet too the How could eat all the peaches it?
Reporter: Yes, ah, this is a bit strange ah!
Monkey King: The problem is precisely here. Some people know thatI will eat peaches, accidentally put me there, and even repair the Monkey House is also there, and will function peach of Health stressed to me repeatedly. Is it not strange to you? Purpose is very easy, that is elicited by I eat peaches, and then they can freely stole more peaches, and all the reprehend onto me. What poisonous intentions repeat itself! Appointment of corrupt factors like the big reason why the small corrupt elements, are the reason ah. My fault, did not too nervous to count to fear and fled, back beneath the big black mark opposition this wharf. Moreover, there is also hidden a great machination!
Reporter: What?
Wukong: rarity. Peach Once excluded, the additional species to soaring health, and to lose the rivalry. Therefore, I often automatically think of the alchemy of the antique man - Laojun, he sought immortality ever, than What ping

3. Reporter: The Shao three, you master,
Wukong: I secondhand to think namely also. But now figured out the difficulties he has, ah, Skeleton Demon is a grass-roots goblins, no backdrop, and backward the monster has a lusty backdrop of basic, if so trampled, whether wrong, offending the employer, I am the master is to eat tin not bear the work. Said than done! Way through the kind of unfeeling he told me: all abuses, kills arrogant domineering devil, has a deep background, must learn to concession, ah, fighting with the control amounts as is pole dancing, to one unknown human the truth see, can not migrate too many ah. Oh, great heaven, is really a triad: the golden cudgel when I raised, ready to execution, there would always jump out to a diversity of senior officials, shouting: I constantly am speechless ah.
Q: how do you see that monster, monster?
Wukong: monster basically have the background, monsters are basically grass roots. Also, many monsters is not a monster, and some were pedaled out because of relocation of farmers, either for long-term consumption of toxic foods, genetically modified foods has transform merciless, favor a monster. And heaven for people who eat special food, they ambition not convert a monster, for the direction is not right up, Yaoqi chance too heavy monster. But often demonize those Caomin heaven, and then to slay in the label of anti-crime, elimination of heaven instability.
Reporter: Many people do not understand, your
Goku: Well, that heaviness is not true, is given in underwater file statistics department, you think about it, the department's data in counting as yet outside of there really? In addition, the so-called Underwater construction sector corruption in construction projects for funding, mutatis mutandis, to this template fine iron pull, pull down to . Kickbacks are so hard to eat on their own, the work done to that level of needy quality, I am speechless ah.
Reporter: There is a phenomenon I do not know, you encounter monsters, goblins, when many times yourself premier, and said he was 500 years ago, the Monkey King Havoc in Heaven, those monsters, goblins Why not equitable not terrified, but arrogance is more arrogance out?
Wukong: Yes, ah, this issue also bothers me a long time. Learn came back, I read the weekly the quondam, base the report about my Havoc in Heaven, they would understand the truth. Havoc in Heaven, is this the day the weekly reported: Flower and Fruit of a cerebral patient who claimed the Monkey King, everyone they claim to be This often rob pedestrians of property, molesting women, but also 占道 affair, disunite urban order, roused strong resentment in the masses to heaven. The spirit of humanitarian considerations, relevant departments have organized vicinity heaven to do the old aunt thought their work, but discouraged ineffective. Then, urban person to be skipper Erlang convincing. Unexpectedly, the mentally ill even fight for the people of agreeable urban treatment, Erlang's fine fodder dogs, according to its calf bite, and dragged a down, the other urban management team surrounded them,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, this psychiatric patients were sent to asylums . Heaven people pounding on drums, for urban management unit sent flowers and banners praising the patron saint of the people they are heaven ... ...
Reporter: After reading this article, is how did you think?
Wukong: I rely on, history is written by winners, this point was not that imitation ah. Knew that monster that is the case report, Havoc in Heaven, not to mention the things I could not even mentioned.

4, reporter: there is a very momentous answer to query you, you are a somersault on the galaxy, several somersaults can see the Buddha, to get back through, why to travel long distances, charges so much distress it?
Wukong: Buddhist sutras, is the heaven and the Tang Zhaoting major cultural co-operation projects out of the mammoth budget, if I took U disk, some somersaults on to the Western Paradise to copy down by the book, how this funding Flowers achieved? Officials at all levels how this name please send to each other? Therefore, the small accidents have to be done: set up a guiding group of Buddhist sutras, I brained chef, I like Journey, Drifting, white Ma is the Standing Committee, employed thousands of consultants 100 008 ... ... no difficulty, we exhaust the heart exhaustive consideration to the difficulties to find and establish difficulties, but also to forge along.artificial invoices, cash 142 million, alternatively used up ah!
Reporter: This is to dart money ah!
Wukong: yes ah. How to spend their own pockets are not capable to drum up? All we have to approach places, the local administration rebuilt the road, even if it is just repaired better to do someone once and then mend the one hand, took the chance to take the reduction, the one hand, learn that the important projects of magnitude to meet the above fancies. Not only that, each of us to a area, the local leaders to bring their families to encounter, a great banquet, in truth, how much we eat a few master? But they are astronomical for a reimbursement. Some also took the chance to travel abroad, to take us all the course, some from the point of departure, all the way to bring out more than 10,000 kilometers and you still would not go back, up to the time 9 thousand officials to bring their families to take us wherever he went, barren ah !
Reporter: They wanted to travel overseas to ascertain a particular sub, right?
Wukong: yes ah. They also each other expensive gifts to each other. Buy their own gifts maintained, is corruption, but to someone another, called regular business hospitality. Send to each other, both had money and goods, but also to dodge the risk. In fact, we dislike this entertaining. I shook hands with those corrupt officials, most of the day, my hands are grinding ape cilia is gone, then I changed a pair of mittens with Monkey King Bar, the results, gloves have been lustered, and then changed back to Jingu so that when the bar is not so much that affected battle effectiveness. Whenever memorize those days, I could not help but be melancholy, you say, hey man that cornered into a animal, a rapid so fast?
Reporter: ... ...
Goku: Oh, actually do not want to go on, s talk later. Bye

Sponsored Links