Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
S3k1t3s1v

Default 』 『 End of the World Zatan Zatan people customs

Of: ammonium Xiao filing date :2010-3-11 23:31:07 owner
this is my real experience, ah, ask you:
first one is what my colleagues a few days ago, she said Her husband's grandfather died, the old man lay dying, including many of her relatives, including his side, this time the old man is already a semi-conscious state.
gossip is a family arrange for his funeral, when suddenly some old man lying in bed {awake|awake}, some activities with either hands, mouths and began to speak, everybody fell silent, listen to what he meant. Old man said suddenly, you do not

pull me, you do not pull me, pull me do it? I'm not going! And then into a coma and soon died. My colleague said that when she felt that someone walked over from his side.

there things my girlfriend's grandfather,GHD Hair Straightener, about a week ago died in the hospital, before dying, with a marvelous power, that want to eat apples, go out and purchase up the family, and after a meantime, reminders to the retired not assist, quick!

either too late, they can not wait. . .

of: bb6264 Reply Date :2010-3-11 23:45:00 2 #
I also said that one, I was in Guangzhou, my grandfather's brother wife, here called Shupo.
She died in hospital, died a few days sober all said when a boat came to pick her go see a lot of acquaintances said, and she died that day, when she woke to say, I'll be back on. A few months after she left

it, we know, to go with her the day she had her friends are going exactly the

of: html008tj Reply Date :2010-3-13 13:25:00 15 #
when the dying man, as if anyone really Erotic. But it seems that a respective has died. When my grandma dying, cried at night,

of: Dong Osamu Reply Date :2010-3-13 14:04:00 18 #
Recently, I was dying aunt, and cousin, said yesterday, just listen to late night When she heard the bed to accompany my aunt cried out: In increase, last aunt unconscious when emancipate

cousin bought a shroud on her bed, her eyes open, said: >

of: cylazhp Reply Date :2010-3-13 14:10:00 20 #
before the death of my grandmother often said that a man famous teeth, white clothes, to of looking for her

: autumn of tears return date :2010-3-13 14:54:00 22 #
not believe I have been, but my mother died a few days ago has been saying: Let my father and my uncle do not perturb her, and ask them to lively hiking, my father and uncle have passed away, I rushed to wake her. Mother also accused me that

that many people saw us home, where the burning paper, where the sighing mother was seriously ill in hospitals after simply did not live at home, then I think mother dreams, some do not day his mother died.
could really think about dying now must lead people to the death of their loved ones.

of: Ben de Zai Zai return date ticket :2010-3-13 15:38:00 26 #

in the hospital before the necrosis of my grandfather, my grandmother at home called him I have health insurance, do not anxiety. brother is the most loved

grandfather who, he died not long, my brother and in different places, that evening I had the same dream, dreamed a grandfather. narrated to water-related .2. My father is the foreman of his generation, economy conditions and the most snug, but also in the grandfather passed away soon,

father was sick a few days, the heart, nausea, breathing, cold sweats, white face, bloodless, medication has always been to see a medic do not revise. One day at noon nap, he dreamed of Grandpa bloody, tunic thread is damage of clothes, his father said to me, with a brother and sister came to see me, give me some money flaming of paper, where the ghosts are bullying me, find me for money. another 3 years like I had convert old devil went Fengdu. my father and uncle they told me

aunt grandfather than a lot of people actually can not they so filial. are constantly taught me, so old parents, but also I like their grandfather did to them. Perhaps this is also the grandfather does not fit their the reasons for it. wake up, the father is called to stand

uncle aunt grandpa bought them money to immediately go to the paper, annoy, and Grandpa's favorite Lucai and wine, and then we went to Grandpa Shangfen Dad's illness is like the afternoon, the face was ruddy. I certify my individuality on

I say, every word is true, never without the slightest false.

of: Hibiscus Cotton Reply Date :2010-3-13 15:48:00 27 #
quickly does not work then my mother, she told me to hurry to close the door on the door saying that you do not come brisk walking, said Grandma I'm not leaving ah. At that time four or five people in the room, shut the door properly, but I once body pore

to put up, morose, may be my heart character.

of: his knife behind Richie Date :2010-3-13 16:03:00 31 #
my grandfather died, his real body (soul or call the soul) to my home, funeral account.
own eyes can watch is one phantom? later periods and my household (and several others) to communicate, on salvation issues. specific entities almost that earth, not to say.
I also have received higher education before, do not believe ghosts and spirits, only personal experience can know. you just say you believe in ghosts, if the eyes see can be called an illusion, so many people personally see it, can be called mass hypnosis,

that message obtained by the spiritual presence proved true or will occur and do happen, and for what to explain.
during his lifetime to the collection of value is really extremely important to control how powerful you are wicked do evil world, netherworld do not acknowledge that.
So do good things, many chanting mantras, more chanting, more chant, more than a week, and more how essential it is apology.

of: Zhou little less return date :2010-3-17 19:47:00 83 #

95 years when I was ten. about April of that year my grandfather died in a automobile occurrence. did not go before explain what the results of the day in the last seven, is seventy-seven forty-nine days that evening, we have a large family, people are starting to eat a

, suddenly my aunt fainted, and experienced people at home know what is going on, and immediately helped to the bed and went to my aunt. aunt to my grandfather's tone began to speak to us, explained the funeral, said

anxious about who account for over left . Then I cousin in the next room just felt very uncomfortable, the family is certainly want to touch my grandfather went out the next her grandmother standing in the water bowl and chopsticks recruited, had erupted cousin

enough. This is my life seasoned the most extraordinary thing, I think my aunt is no need to Zhuangshennonggui trick his family, because she did not get a little amuse. So, I still believe that there ghosts

of: silk protein lotion Reply Date :2010-3-18 10:54:00 84 #

should be in 1993, one day at midnight, suddenly went off the yard the sound of firecrackers, when Hou I told my grandmother lived in an room, my grandmother said to the potentate next to Grandma to go. night without words. The next day, I said milk

breast, equitable yesterday night, trance nap two people approximated her bed, and a man standing by the door. who come in to go with them my grandmother, my grandmother seems to be prepared to obtain up,GHD IV Styling Set, but suddenly reflected back

said, will be the king Grandma firecrackers. has

to long after, my grandmother often mentioned this incident, fortunately, did not follow them, otherwise, is her night away.
later 2001 first day my grandmother a few years old go first, eighteen first month my grandmother passed away, I have a great grandmother was 27, died in 1989, the twelfth lunar month, three grandmothers were alive more than 80 to go, br>
the person who is lucky.
go senseless while my grandmother, my sibling and I have not go home, my grandmother has been calling my brother's appoint. but my grandmother because so numerous years away I not dreamed of her, my mother, that hurt your grandmother

you. But I really want to dream about my grandmother, my grandmother, where are you? came to see me?

of: care bean Reply Date :2010-3-18 16:19:00 93 #
I talk about.
Before my grandmother died, in the 8 8 days lying at home nights, without food or drink, did not say a word, is yet in a dying. The night before his death, my mother and my aunt vigil. Suddenly the house lights, the kind most commonly

via the White bulb, flashed, and see my grandma sat up in bed, the direction of finger lamp, explicit cried mother, and then remained tears cried out two alternatively three sound .. to lay down repeatedly. I was and aunt on my mom

, we must die, it is estimated our grandma to pick her. The next morning my grandma left ..
their families do not think the terrorist, it just really is not technological explanation of ah

: polly_chew Reply Date :2010-3-18 17:27:00 100 #
my grandmother is dying of , has said she saw her parents to pick her up, one would say there are 2 very sunny people came to her face, asked her to go on. the last few days, she pulled out the tube that went with them otherwise to not

and a door to shut. After a few days left.

of: return date autumn of tears :2010-3- 18 21:36:00 103 #
to unravel the world there are many illegible things, my father died in the winter of 93, his mother died in 2002. father was ill in hospital in Jinan, I during the summer vacation has been around service, several times during his father asked if I wanted to mother

? when I was a bit strange, I've been getting married have a baby, small child at home, want to be like tiny baby, when his father said he like mother, back to my grandmother is talking about childhood provoke naughty

gas and other things, to September after the school began to take my mother a long time in Jinan, during the few times I leave to Jinan, but each time Only a few days, November sicker father, one night about 12 o'clock, in my sleep I heard my father

suddenly seems to be on our bed calling my name, said: father in good spirits and did not look like a long illness luminous eyes of the people, big brother to the night his father ready his favorite is his love of my life used to dress the fashionable uniforms, on the defenses

the inside the sideboard, when his father shouted merry brother's name, your voice noisy, the night my father brought my grandmother again, it starts talking about his childhood, his father died the next morning.
immediately think of his father the night say like in the ears.

of: Hu Hua return appointment deceased 2010 :2010-3-18 22:34:00 107 #
not know, I granduncle Before leaving, said to me: Three children, they came to pick me.
morning around 5:01 to go and my grandmother when I was a commerce junket, she said primary three business trip, do not disturb him, I did not peregrination to her old people say!

of: aidiyi Reply Date :2010-3-19 16:11:00 116 #
day to pick me up a lot of people thanks to my family ~ I have the grace of God spent

of the storm: wangchunhui666 Reply Date :2010-3-22 22:10:00 148 #
my grandmother died a month ago, when my mother accompanied my grandmother, Grandma always said that my grandfather (my grandfather died very early) in the turn of the door looked at her, and then my grandmother scolded him, saying how he hid the door even

What angle do, At that time my mom was shocked!

of: jennifer_hpd Reply Date :2010-3-24 13:02:00 151 #
3 years my grandmother sick in bed, has been is stronger, and would not say, O death, dream, ah, however. But the navel of the night often had dreams. Qingming last year, she suddenly told my mom say: fetters, the sets of pull on my cervix I go, I will not go away, they hit

me. I never go, but last night I go with them, so I die. I must go. two back teeth Date :2010-3-24 13:24:00 155 #
my grandfather passed away this year a rule, in the morning, when we were not in, and only in the room with his grandmother, grandmother heard him say: Do not hold my feet. The night before also facing the side window of the room shouted: Dia Dia,

not to take the skylight, Is there a serpent. my grandfather's father was born I did not When she passed away, so I believe died there before the

of the Erotic: Yi Xi Reply Date :2010-3-24 16:52:00 164 #
my aunt Last weekend did not, according to my mother that my aunt has likewise been said before leaving was to take her away. before the grandmother should be so take the time mentioned.

of: taxismile Reply Date :2010-3-25 15:49:00 177 #
before my grandfather passed away, many people say that the cardinal room, all the relatives have passed away.
finally his sister had died with him away The.

of: the date back one after another Golden :2010-3-25 15:53:00 178 #
home my mom what a companion Aunt Wang. Aunt Wang's father died aboard the day before the funeral of her father. She saw Aunt Wang's father, daughter (She is the grandfather) was a dark man pulled away, Aunt Wang's father

face of reluctance, the results or be taken away. finally guide to her daughter that night Aunt Wang Tuiruan stand up, then had a solemn illness. Then Aunt Wang started a Buddhist 。。。。

of: love cute things the West can back date the East :2010-3-25 16:19:00 180 #
my grandmother died, too, uncommon situation.
died a few days time in the meal, suddenly facing the air, said: **, are you hanging here?
that ** is a dead folks for many years.
yet her grandmother lived extra than 80 annuals age, namely blessed at.

of: men and women dressed Reply Date :2010-3-30 15:25:00 192 #
Republic of China 81 years, I was 10 years old, my grandfather died that year, he is anguish from bone sarcoma, has been bed for a long time,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, at the peak of of winter, family gather at the bedside, noon, Grandpa Passed dies, the entire family cried art, about quarterutes like

, my grandfather woke up, said: Two people pulled him away, and one black one white, has come to end of the countryside, the whites who said to him, the people in your family crying too melancholy, you go back to solace it. br> OF: 7374528 Reply Date :2010-4-14 21:40:00 196 #
when my grandfather died, I was just home from the field, familiar bed to sleep. middle of the night, my grandfather told me porridge , said: After going home! I cook, cooking glue may be the first time, I had to re-cook, second cook

when cooked too dry, during which I stumbled see a black eclipse is gone, his mouth and said: Well, no porridge Yeah, I eat I will go back Yeah, I said why do you go back! you sick not better, tomorrow and need to water

's. at fewest until tomorrow afternoon to finish hanging the water Yeah. He said: There are things to do at home Yeah, want to go home. The afterward morn, six o'clock, my mother base my grandfather who have gone chilly, can be my grandfather did not nectar porridge. then I had a big

disease.

of: plain, such as honey return date :2010-4-14 13:13:00 3 #
was my grandmother and aunt were guarded in that my grandfather, my grandmother asked whom he was talking, my grandfather said to be a decisive brother in the village next door to him,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, and then my grandfather started in the That should be the, he said await a minute, on his nag

to the circumstance, where we will have someone to death with the others to say, but my grandfather said the man, also went a few days ago read my grandfather, my grandmother said my grandfather was sick perplexed, chaotic lecture, also called my grandfather

do not speak rubbish, and said good people, tell you why, but I still insist that it is the man my grandfather in call him, still lying in bed should be kept that evening, my grandfather left, next day told the village knows it, each certain

great grandfather walls of the village the previous day suddenly gone, than the My grandfather go first half

hands from the bottom of this reply horizon wap.tianya.cn

of: zxq20041287 Reply Date :2010 -5-520: 23:00 261 #
read this story, I think of my grandfather
poorly in those days he was sick, I get offended
impatient for his character,
really think about very center apology, grandfather before he died, talking of his children and grandchildren, but just not read to me, do not know, he is not still angry with me, on his anger, his fierce, in fact, not my center

really angry, but temper impatient and impatient! fact often think of Grandpa, I wept when I left his
just less than 20 days away, he passed away, fly drive back, also did not see last time
do not know whether he really had with me, ordinarily the most loving of my grandfather, before dying, but one did not read to me once I

I wish that he entrusted a dream to me, put his lifetime of writing, the paperback and the like, close at hand, naught rotated to see, How I hope the world a real ghost, he could care a dream to me, whatsoever, almost two months, and a

dream about my grandfather did not

Grandpa, you know, I really regret it, I'm sorry you! I should not get angry to you, should not This really should not !!!!

of: rice beans back the date of the old hare :2010-5-6 0:18:00 289 #
have read. I have to say the I understand, my mother's grandmother died the same evening, her mother said insomnia, many people appearance the hospital heard the footsteps, as well as open the door back and forth the voice of Grandma to die early the next day. In fact

paradise after we fulfil good actions for what is not, I ascertain I can not have bad fancies, because they feel bad, is not as bad soul make life complicated. Some time ago I also curse a curse people, nevertheless they

hurt me, at that time was gas to collapse, but I should not curse others, it wants to bypass them, insult to injury, said if people really bad, but people should not curse. I confess that the world was will hurt us, we hide to

is, and God forgive me.

of: I like haha ​​Reply Date :2010-5-6 8:51: 00 303 #
two days before the death of my grandmother could sit in bed eating dumplings, the family heard her talking in that, like next to someone, she was clearly heard to say; contention disagreement, this is my dumplings, You must not push away to go

open! has been in and the person next to speak. for a swear for a loud, the family did not defiance go bother.
such a whining two days after a calm death. duong tho coming man, we must see clearly.

of: wxhjay726 Reply Date :2010-5-6 10:18:00 308 #
ex should is really to Soul, and my grandmother dying when the involuntary eye to see my mom go out into the sky to ask him what he said no, I have yin and yang Sanyi eye can see, he said to the children in the body Erotic

brim, but people's yang strong so somebody can not take the elderly around the psyche, the day her grandmother died the morning after 5 am, but Sanyi that grandma should go in three days, for My mother sealed the windows tight, and another

straight around the grandmother that my mother yang special and strong, so the devil can not take away grandma Erotic, the last dawn of the chicken is the devil called the Erotic Meizhe my grandmother was forcibly taken away... at the time

Sanyi says I'm not,GHD Green Straighteners, but said Er Yi scared me ample to smother, she said she can see what... . pumping of time I had a good conversation with the Sanyi... alarm and curiosity..

of: 081,107,037 Reply Date :2010-5-6 10:49: 00 314 #
that I believed it, my large grandmother sick in bed, often a person in the room and who speaks, and we went in, and who had as withked her to speak, she said, have been to so and so, are some of her when juvenile friend has passed away, then

later, we looked at each additional, horrified
hands from the bottom of this reply horizon wap.tianya.cn

of: Mody Mody tribal Reply Date :2010-5-6 14:44:00 332 #
We have a neighbor died where more than 10 hours, and everyone in his wake in the evening we I heard whistling in the voice chat, but do not know where the ring first, and later found dead face covered by a canvas of paper

the whirring of the blowing up, a group of people beneath the Saya Zi escape, but no one bold to go, and slowly the old man stood up and said an incredible thing, saying that he left a very broad street, to touch

his mother to buy water, he was just thirsty to die, just that someone took the bowl to drink water suddenly the water demolished his people, he looked up as his dead brother for many years, that you go back. ........ and so's,

then he woke up, but lived merely half a month ...... every word is scattering the truth!!

of: Patriot Taotao Reply Date :2010-5-6 13:48:00 326 #
my life and old members Grandpa, atheist, dying, told his family that the Yan Wangye to call him to go ...
trust that very moment he was shocked...

of: I am the nice and decent female replies :2010 -5-1016 : 50:00 385 #
my father dying every day in bed. eating and drinking and all wanted to fared.
my mom sleep at night a bed with my father. She told me aunt said, Every night my father growled daze, you all go away ah, I would like to live these days, my child is still so small, ah ~ I can not leave them like this class

so, my mother is very shy, often not scared.

of: dadaming2004 Reply Date :2010-5-10 17:17:00 388 #
my grandma died a week, someone knocked on the door at night, when my uncle and she also heard, open the door to see what people do not, when they lived on the second floor to their family, there is a bolt on the retinue, not

may have been proficient to come up.

of: Yi Xi replies as yet :2010-5-10 20:14:00 395 #
memorize my grandmother dying before a day or two, lying awake in bed periodically and sometimes muddled.
mouth saying so and so who you see me la.
truth, she said, are some of those who had passed away.

of: love yu Reply Date :2010-5-11 15:59:00 402 #
I meditation that's it.
Ching Ming Festival, a week ago.
grandmother died.
died the night before, the grandmother had been vomiting blood in,, my grandfather has been in the concern of the
and then hear to his uncle at the scene said,
was grandmother's hand has been holding up. Even if the hand down, she would heave up holding hands.
aunt is said to have listened the grandmother shouted in Bernini Nangnang have died in the name of Jiugong.
then they say, my grandfather before going to layer get ready to go on after the preside.
grandmother did not take long to slowly then there is no vigor left.

back home to listen to dissimilar company after more than 7 days to depart early grandmother said.
day night,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, her family's father suddenly disturbed recoil among, has been calling her daughter said, the door has two beggars, let her daughter go to open the door,,
to open her daughter to see her father, saying that the door really to no one.
then said to be uncomfortable, so she was only compliant to take a father and his son's car to the hospital /.
but they can not all over his son's call.
this trouble for one night , into the early morning when the 5,6 point,
Calls to his son to pick the.
to the intersection if necessary one thigh, just step onto a car, immediately able to exhale!!!
addition to this outside at night, his body had been no illnesses.

Then they are legends, two beggars in front of perhaps the black and white impermanence?
are talking, knew when to open the door to a symbol door lost a few greenbacks, perhaps they might be gone for.
also repent that my uncle was Zaozhidaojiu scolded a few foul language, remove them.
also said that my grandfather's yang relatively massive, Therefore, he alone was in the middle of the night to catch on, do not go away, and grandmother were not hurt, but my grandfather was the next to go upstairs, and grandmother were taken away.

At the time, listening to their ears , I feel good unfounded, preposterous ..
good but now think, perhaps, all this is true.
coincidence because you are so so ?????

Oh, Yes.
father's death would be the first 7, they went to sing that is the soul of the kind of upper body ..
her father in statute said, Yama said he still has a long life, this is suddenly in the crossing was stopped for.
My mother said, the annual Qingming, Winter Solstice, is always a lot of people will be taken away.

hey ..
hope, grandmother better life in the western sky.
not seen the last time, really apologetic.

of: Min Ming Reply Date :2010-5-13 18:01:00 415 #
I used to be ye believe not, but now I feel scale up we have many things in this world that do not know, so we still have to get the awe! otherwise might really hell ah!

of: Snow Nima Reply Date :2010-5-15 20:21:00 423 #
do not like to go this time, ah, creditors are generally Yuanjia dress relatives to bait you, then if the go with them to take you to the three lower realms (hell, peckish ghosts, animals), there is dukkha a. this time with the best meditative about concepts

Amitabha Buddha will take you safely to the Western Pure Land.
hands from the base of this reply horizon wap.tianya.cn

of: bracelet-Reply Date :2010 -5-1612: 12:00 431 #
my grandmother died a few days antecedent, many folk say how old ah

of home: luanyinan Reply Date :2010-5-16 12:59:00 432 #
people dying and then regret it was too late, the so-called involuntarily, they can not call the shots, with their own karma stream, these are Buddhist scriptures have been written very clearly, and only now are simply too many people, I can not believe not

believe. cautiously observe the position around, no unhappy karma, is not the hour additionally to come, want to give an early awareness. advise you, Jide act good, so you can wheel to the good course, or falling into Equ, find

out indefinitely, subject to immeasurable undergoing.

of: 137400 Reply Date :2010-5-16 17:55 : 00 438 #
wo dead when I'm too basking. is my dad's grandmother when she died it always went home and relatives. but they were quite near. Results that night after dinner, she asked two people Who. to everyone horrified. black in pearly. if

black impermanence. This is another guess, but she did say that clothes from the bottom of this reply
hands horizon wap.tianya.cn

of: ring set Fangyou Hui return date :2010-5-19 8:16:00 450 #
regular human death, and most people encounter you. Do not Erotic the word. unless it is karmic creditors to gather debts and took to the government's acceptance.

of: used to be the Amitabha Reply Date :2010-5-19 8:50:00 452 #
dying to see the phenomenon of speaking in front of most of the people are real, but still stupid, because they do not know the truth of life and death, it is a compassion. dying to see relatives and friends of the other, in fact, not really, is die false

karmic creditors take is to lead the deceased to a very bad area to go, this time before his death in the family if the dying person narrate mathematics to help speedily is the best efficacy, not only lest the karmic creditors, and get a good destination.
If we simply considered to be superstitious, it is really stupid, too bad for the dead.

of: shinehel Reply Date :2010-5-19 15:54:00 464 #
I have been puzzled that her grandmother was an orphan heaved from childhood in the convent, so almost all Christian life, always appeal before meals But after the death of the grandfather and grandmother actually converted to Buddhism in the ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... have not figure out why?

of: parlemei Reply Date :2010-5-19 16:05:00 466 #
saw fhardly ever long, I may as well say! is my neighbor's private experience, she is in Hunan, her grandfather died relatively young However, the brother of her grandfather lived to be ninety before it died, was her great grandfather who matter, when he had to die

have a week without edible or drink, but he was a grandson of Zuiteng

Sponsored Links