Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
SW3u0t7h7uv

Default 6 retaliatory Chinese papers, Xiaofan !

Radio is a sunny spotPart I: Listening Comprehension (20 minutes)
first major title
Help Wizard: In this big problem, you will hear 10 short dialogues. After each short dialogue, there will be a short dialogue on this question. Each short dialogue and its problems will read it repeatedly. After the presentation of each issue will have a concise pause. In the pauses, you must read the four marked with a), B), C) and D) of the options and judge which option is the best answer. Then the corresponding option on the answer sheet to draw a horizontal line center.
example: You will hear:
M: When do we start working it, Affi?
Female: begin at 9 am morrow. But we must hurry because we had to be completed by 2 pm all the work.
Q: They can work for how long?
you will read about: a) 2 hours. B) 3 hours.
C) 4 hours. D) 5 hours.
we know from the chat the 2 men is that they will start work at 9 am and have to be completed at 14:00. Thus, D) You should answer card option D) of the central draw a horizontal line.

1. Woman: back? Today the car crowded?
M: okay. With the first stop and I work up 10 6. Go up 5 second stop 15.
third thigh go up 17 to 20. The fourth leg of up to 24 go with me 7.
Q: The man sitting a few stations to a total of?
a) 10 points. B) 4 points. C) 3 points. D) 5 points.

2. M: come to my family to open sub-base it, the peasants are tugged over.
woman: hey, this is it.
Q: This scenario is most threaten to take place?
a) a small village. B) Internet cafes. C) farmland. D) found organization.

3. F: Do you know what? Yesterday, the Chinese crew of 6 to 0 victory over the South Korea!
M: ah? Really? Hooray!
Q: From this dialogue, we can presume what?
a) South Korean team was losing. B) the Chinese team progress. C) The woman is very excited. D) The good men cheat.

4. M: I'm sorry, I forgot to do.
Woman: Do you have a brain ah? Will not forget how to eat it?
Q: This woman is most likely what capability?
a) secondary school teachers. B) PhD supervisor. C) with mental cancer. D) machine lunatics.

5. Women: This clothe is too small whether the point ah? I went to see it elsewhere.
M: No, ah, Miss, I have not seen people dressing clothes that the body is more beautiful than you do!
Q: Why do I say this man?
a) he is a pervert. B) want to chase this woman. C) eyes open lie. D) he was talking in your slumber.

6. M: my girlfriend,GHD Straighteners NZ, and I will Hello.
women: In fact you are a very nice chap,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, and I will spoil you with.
Q: this matron mention what you average?
a) she felt good enough for him. B) a few modest. C) irrelevant answers. D) nay him.

7. Woman: I answer to the English level 6 is not writing down 85 points, do not know can not be too, worried sick.
M: you. . . . . .
Q: Why does this man talk?
a) he did not know she could not before. B) He does not have the center to tell her the results.
C) He did not listen her. D) he was arranged to smooth her repast.

8. M: What is your preceptor along Lingzi have you?
W: No, ah, this time we are die.
Q: From what we can see the conversation?
a) fast examination. B) a combat broke out. C) the earth to burst. D) the teacher responsible.

9. Woman: Tomorrow to hand in their papers, and can lend your computer?
M: You ask someone else take it, my computer is not interlocked online.
Q: Why do men and woman to ask someone else to take the computer?
a) His Word is the web edition. B) Even without a computer on the Internet did not aid write the periodical.
B) he was stingy. D) his computer is broken.

10. M: Take it to sit next to me, and my hand signals on the line.
FEMALE: No, well, it will not be too dangerous?
Q: What are they going to do?
a) language knowledge thugs. B) do pol.ice undercover. C) take the test. D) to cultivate their feelings.
(a total of 10 points of the big question, a question 1 minute)

second question: There was twice dictation

a (S1 )____ sensibilities (S2 )____ front of me, I did no (S3 )____, waiting as me (S4 )____ while I was (S5 )____ Mo and the heavenly earth the most (S6 )____ thing (S7 )____ here, If God (S8 )______________________________, ll acquaint her (S9 )______________________________。 If I must (S10) ______________________________, I hope it is ... ... a thousand annuals!
(The big issue a total of 10 points, seven in front of an vacant 0.5 points, 6.5 points behind the total of 3 atmosphere)

Part II: Reading Comprehension (35 minutes)
Help Wizard: In this section there are four articles. In the back of each article, a number of issues. Each question has four options, and apparent a), B), C) and D). You should prefer the most appropriate answer and the corresponding options on the answer sheet to draw a horizontal line center.

first article
21 to 25 questions will be created in this article, the following:
China has a plant called luxuriantly. Once a man labeled Lin
Mi. He wants a child to catch a poison. Luxuriantly not accidentally stumbled a somersault. He ought not to catch the Health and undecided. Suddenly he found one shut, so they shut to play with poison, but poison flew away. Mi Lin said angrily: So Mi Lin had taken a few luxuriantly home.
21. Why luxuriantly Mi Lin tumble?
a) Lin Mi Fanjian.
B) This is the statute of nature.
C) Lin Mi walk absently.
D) did not give the article.
22. Why should catch poison Lin Mi?
a) want to bake and eat.
B) catch back damage.
C) He fell in love with poison.
23. From the context of view,
a) hesitation.
B) dawdle.
C) intentionally lag.
D) dementia.
24. Last paragraph, why Lin Mi to
a) he did not arrest poison.
B) he was stumbling a somersault luxuriantly.
C) He did not hit with the shut pigeon.
D) He does not reproach his determined.
25. Please give this article to be a suitable topic.
a) poison story.
B) an idiot Mi Lin.
C) herbs luxuriantly.
D) outweigh the benefits.

second article
the premier 26 to 30 will be created in this treatise, the following:
One morning, blue skies, Xiao-Ming a human hiking in the street, At this time, a explosion of air came over, trees down, to go on the road Xiaoming crushed to death.
This is the most tragic events in recent years in one occurrence, a full year ahead a solemn occurrence 6 periods! However, it has been not been cared ample attention. Barbara has been the recent well-known writer in her current paperback with a heroine attempting to save the access of the ultimate failure of Xiao-Ming chronicles this tragedy.
people finally achieve that you can begin to residence this issue, and surely not use it and to compare the accident occurred in the elapse, but only to talk almost it objectively.
26. Xiaoming When was trampled to decease?
a) tree of oppression on him when
B) when the wind came.
C) when a gust of wind blew the tree.
D) fine time.
27. Why is there the year before the accident occurred 6 times a serious accident?
a) as Xiao Ming was just a child.
B) as Xiao Ming is creature crushed to death alive.
C) because the largest number of casualties.
28. Barbara in the way its founder narrates the anecdote?
B) in an amplified description.
C) with a way to save the heroine.
D) the way of memoir.
29. We can infer from this article __________。
a) People are catching this matter with the before percentage is wrong.
B) the casualty of people feel guilty in this matter.
C) that people begin to address this thing.
D) people began to express condolences to the Xiao Ming.
30. From the article point of view, the real cause of death was Xiaoming __________。
a) does not accompany importance to the parties concerned.
B) crushed by a tree.
C) level is too time heroine.
D) Xiao Ming is too stay, you do not know such a mammoth tree to escape it? The third article

the first 31 to 35 this problem will be created in the retinue article:
mm, said: do not want to injure her: . on the emerging chill, and stuttered and said to her: in my arms, sounds nice if the mosquito-ming: Then I suddenly thought of a very important thing, I resolved to tell mm ...... mm mushroom later five seconds, queried me:
mm silent for a moment broke away in my arms, raising his hand gave me a slap in the face, she shouted at me angrily: Article in the
a) the old woman.
B) a cat.
C) girl.
D) crazy.
32. mm why do human fight?
a) not to fight because they do not hit the pearly.
B) because her boyfriend is no Certificate IV.
C) because the animals violent character.
D) for of her boyfriend cheating on her.
33. From this article, we can infer __________。
a) to see this variety of thing should stay away mm.
B) prevaricate to no good end.
C) Certificate IV is very important.
D) Certificate IV to not obtain not get a diploma.
34. Why is the text of the boys that play down their own words?
a) his metamorphosis.
B) He was modest.
C) his dementia.
D) he is honest.
35. Looking at the full text of this article should be __________。 genre
a) novel.
B) prose.
C) poetry.
D) sense of humor.

fourth article
No. 36-40 this issue will be created in the following article:
First, I announce that I am not a flare of the British, but your posts make me sick, so I even favor to see the level of those who are not reviled, who may be superficial, and perhaps uncomplicated, and even reviled unreasonable!
who you say you do not want people like England,GHD Rare Straighteners, I ask you: what you are? Association football fans the world? I also do not want to wed Xiao Zheng Liang Yongqi it! What did you say Analysis and refute me. God. . Where are you waiting for? The hut in their own black locker waiting for? Or even the England fans bring an end to ...the England football hooligans on the streets waiting for? (Which I do not muse you dare)
you actually lost the next two minutes with two goals for France to do cases, testimony of how England's incompetence. . . Not to advert what is immediately the level of England, you can just see the results of such an accident as an example, then you can put a team approximately the world are regarded as third-team! In fact, experts installed
not your mistake, but the shame here is that you run the right!
36. From the context of view,
a) like the handsome male.
B) people who favor England.
C) English football hooligans.
D) love heroes.
37. We can infer from the article, the author __________。
a) is a
B) adore of the French team.
C) like Liang Yongqi.
D) detest Xiao Zheng.
38. What is the final sentence of the second paragraph of the article mean?
a) of like him to combine the ranks of English football hooligans.
B) England hooligans to await.
C) of the very guts.
D) of a sarcastic and ironic.
39. That the other side of what is wrong?
a) pretend adept.
B) random instances.
C) run out of disgrace.
D) the level of fat did not post.
40. This passage is most possible taken from where?
a)
B) set of Jin Yong's works.
C) Sina sports BBS.
D) the White House statements.
(a total of 40 points of the big question, a question one point)

Part III: Vocabulary (20 minutes)
Help Wizard: This section has 30 conspicuous sentences. After each sentence has 4 were labeled a),GHD Red Butterfly 2011, B), C) and D) of the discretion. Choose the best answer and then the fitting options on the question page to draw a curtate line center.

41. _____ After school we went to the computer.
a) buffet B) discipline C) of dry D) engage in
42. He kick him a slap _____.
a) on B) over C) of D with
43. I went to see friends, but I am dissatisfied that she is a _____。
a) beautiful B) dinosaurs C) orangutan D) giraffe
44. Zidane scored a goal and that _____.
a) Baldy B) portly C) monkey D) cheat
45. What are you doing _____?
a) call B) Yes C) O D) the
46. How the forum these days no one to _____ it?
a) blaze B) to water the flowers C) farm D) irrigation
47. He put it so well, and everybody with _____ him ah!
a) kill B) solution C) top dead D) killed
48. This article is written very _____。
a) times B) elegant C) tough D) depression
49. This exam is too tough, we ask a _____ it.
a) Swordsman B) gunmen C) Sniper D) CS master
50. Come to my house, we were _____FIFa.
a) activity B) Game C) for assaulting D) singled
51. Parking _____ Fenglin late, Red Leaves in Flowers.
a) ###### B) take the adore of C) to nectar D) tea
52. He never knew _____ woman.
a) submerge B) foam C) immersion D) drying
53. He actually got 40 minutes to peruse,GHD IV Straighteners, too _____ it!
a) handsome B) s awesome C) cattle BD) metamorphosis
54. You're being a headshot, and really _____。
a) Lobster B) octopus C) eel D) beginner
55. Cuihua ,_____ pickled cabbage.
a) on B), C) Left D) the right
56. Fields everywhere _____。
a) Wang Cai B) Xiaoqiang C) fat Pier D) Long live the maintained egg
57.60 points, a little more _____。
a) Ye Hao B) consume C) luxury D) Long live
58. Confucius said: While Learning, is it not about _____.
a) that B) Yue C opposition D) free
59. If I have _____, I absence to phone him Tinker Bell.
a) Ala Lei B) Viking C) whistling pig D) Blue Mouse
60. We are _____ fans.
a) hammer B) fasten C) steel D) bamboo
61. So you say he was cunning people frank? He honestly a _____!
a) Fish B) Bird C) insects D) grass
62. Orient entire new teachers are _____。
a) Tulv B) ** C) cattle D) antique man
63. _____ Woman is doing.
a) water B) ice C) bread D) flour
64. I am a _____。 from the northwardly
a) Pig B) Wolf C) sheep D) bear
65. _____ What is it you? Do not do well once it?
a) excited B) drag C) call D) outrageous
66. Beat him with a pistol _____。
a) Ma B) bovine C) sheep D) furnace
67. CET exam soon to _____ friends.
a) cancel the B) to implement C) crash D) reform
68. More alternatives more laughter, in _____。
a) Kentucky Fried Chicken B) Pizza Hut C) McDonald D) Take Bei
69.舒克舒克舒 克舒克舒克 舒克舒克舒 _____ grams of Shook.
a) watery the bed B) to pilfer C) a aircraft D) dart BoB!!!
70. The _____ in the end.
a) cheating B) Love C) Competition D) revolution
(a total of 15 points of the big question, a question of 0.5 point)

Part IV: Integrated error improvement (15 minutes)
that the wizard: an composition in this section. In this essay, a total of 10 errors, each sentence is underlined in the back there is an error. You can alteration a word, join a word or delete a word. If you want to change a word, the wrong that word crossed out and written to the right on the line. If you want to increase a word, to join the Department in writing a caret (∧) and to add words to write on the line. If you want to delete a word, crossed it and across the ramp on the line can be uniform.

example:
television is speedily becoming the literature of our phase. 1.
Many times that the door is accustomed as scholastic view of the educate lesson of study 2. ---- too applies to the discipline of TV ∧. 3. This __

foreigners learning Chinese in recent years, the eagerness continues to grow,
yet most people can master the Chinese language. In mandate to assist exotic 71. _____ people test their Chinese level, is the establishment of the National University of Chinese
language CET Committee and the establishment of the Chinese four, 6 72. _____ test. The exam will be the light of CET exam manner 73. _____ type, with each portion remained the same kinds of questions. Candidates participating in or register
who will be awarded certificates by the certificate posted a security criterion 74. _____ Notes, anyone individual or element may forgery, and criminals do not study the Law of 75. _____ liability. In addition, candidates need to hold my applying ineffective documents, 76. _____ not on benefit of the news, it may not impersonate addition, base 77. _____ upon phenomena, in which test scores will be repealed and ordered the 78 . _____
back, he may not partake in the exam. The Chinese test will
began in 2005 to establish each year in January and in June two test 79. _____ test applicatiin time and attention to specific issues, please view our official 80. _____ Party website: www.cct4-6.com.cn
please tell friends to each additional,GHD IV Black Straighteners, thank you.
(a total of 10 points of the huge questions, a 1 point)

Part V: Writing Wizard
Description: In this section, you will have thirty minutes to write an article titled: Chinese four, six good makeup. Words not less than 150 words, you can suggest the following as the main line of the article:
1. The College Chinese Test namely so good!
2. How nice the College Chinese Test is!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
sawoffegehatt

Default spring pot of gold poker tournament wild wild west ############ las vegas

free online slots games fun find free play slot machines cleopatra slots game free online free slots game download mac free online slot machines for real money masque video slots crack free slot vegas style slots a fun ############ reviews games slot free games new slot games in vegas no deposit bonus slots wizard of oz video slot play free online slot machine games for fun online slots for fun no download play fee ############ slot games online slots videopoker skill slot machine to play online best slot machine games for pc software slots village ############ codes free play stinking rtch slots free ############ slot online games south dakota ############ slot winner las vegas slot winners sims free slot game free slot kings solomons ############ free online slot monopoly bonus slots online game play fee ############ slot games online find free play slot machines games sloth mach play slot games for free and for fun real money slot free slot play and win free ############ game slots online play free slots with bonus games no downloads free machine online play slot video free slots with bonuses online online slot tournaments free usa play free online bonus slots play slots games for fun online no download slots thunderstruck video slot strategy online slots reviews free video poker slot games play a slot machine ############ slot machine bank free slot download com play slots for free for fun online play slot machine games free vegas online slots
Old 06-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
astegeEthiche

Default marketing seo

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate? I'll just check back at www.freeadvertisingzone.com for you later. web seo seo company