Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
SW4z6t2n0iw

Default Very serviceable as the theft of the stolen

1. hiccups when the tongue with sugar! Burp like a drink when your nose, burp, when the middle finger pulp pinch force with the thumb. Not the

2. Every day of the Shanghai medicated soap ruddy feet, wash your socks insoles recondite, can go to foot savour.
3. Mango turn the gas on a few seconds, then peel the skin is very good

4. Tomato afraid of pesticides, burned with boiling water, the skin to peel to the

5. to say the Earth's folk know, if clothes are not scrupulous on the oil drop, before doing the laundry, keep clothes are dry, then place the drip drop on the detergent, then rub two, wash, then there would be a mimeographed child

6. there namely sand or foreign objects into the eyes, instantly spit, spit more, and then stop blinking, try a hundred Braun's
7. home has a lot of cups of tea stains, you can use toothpaste to brush, wipe the tea stains, and a brush to Come away

8. white shoe brush toilet paper drying on the complete package , in the sun exposure, will be white ~!
9. Back of the Peas, sulfur soap with bath salts or Shanghai, continue fhardly everme period to go

10. Vitamin E coated eyelashes, eyelashes would get rough long

11. using mosquito coils lit near the wart, and slowly roast it, take the beyond tread to continue until the roast stand about a week know next to nothing of go to the root of the wart on their own. . .
12. Oral ulcer with white brandy, such as feeling numb not to spit. (Alcoholism big swallow too). Several times a day, a few days like

13. Governance recipes rhinitis, nasal saline wash.
This is nicely saying, every time I keep narrating people that the salt into the warm water, sucked from the nose, and then from the mouth, a lot of people feel very sick, the whole do not believe However, I private guarantee, our family has cured three.
14. Think about the songs, many sites only provide lyrics, but a lot has yet been downloaded to your transient direcotry (C: Documents and Settings zl Local Settings Temporary Internet Files), to which duplicate and paste to different direcotry on it

15. After a mosquito bites a package with a ballpoint pen drawing a few laps around the bite to relieve itching

16 . Shanghai sulfur soap can too be used in counting delicate underarm perspiration Oh! ! ! !
the summer before I would buy a piece of water on a thick wrap in the arm, if done to add a mini water, so that slurry from the day, at the shower, bathe. Thus it double,PULSERA CAMUFLAJE CON LOGO XB, the whole summer without whichever sweat antiperspirant sweat exposed or something.
17. Before the hand is always a long frostbite, Cayao Well, next year still. Later,Xtreme Balance, my dad did not know where to study, later in the winter to boiling water for just a day Gun ginger and pepper. so let me a little cold water, hot little hands. The key is to try to heat the water, at the peak of you can stand it, the more heat the better. but do not boiled Kazakhstan. that persist fall butme time, I hand there is no regeneration of frostbite.

18. chronic pharyngitis can brush your teeth with salt water every morning, I was doing two years from broken.
19. Fried fish with ginger rub before the cut does not stick .. friends

20. With soap and water to wash the layer tiles, the effect is called an okay
21. Super good stuff - necessity balm! Insect itch, you can work to stains, ballpoint pen and India in particular, a rub gone.
22. Talcum abrasive spattered on the surface of white sneakers,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON LOGO XB, can prevent dirty.
23. Sticky paper exposing not down, facing the blow with a hair dryer a few minutes, it is easy to be taken off.
24. The diluted lemon juice evenly on the hair spray, hair dryer hot air drying, hair was slightly red wine, like a dyed the same Oh!
25. Stomach pain, press the tiger's mouth hole

26. Length of frostbite to the use of fire scalded white Luo Buqie treatise, frostbite hot wipe in a little while a day until frostbite disappeared, the students tried the second year, then not longer

27. Doudou very serious squeeze toothpaste in the above points, bulging hasty, just 2 hours or so will wash off, or piece of bitten skin black

28. drink bottled cola big finish, you can put less probable to drip over Oh, the flask down, the water can stop the wind intake was the only
29. nosebleeds, they can shoot hand-dipped in cold water neck, hands the middle finger can also be nailed fall butme time

30. TX home and have put a lot of long damp tea ~ If no oil is not serious to clean pot, simmer slowly barbecued, at all times 2 minutes to OK a ~ Well if the do not want to drink chilled in the refrigerator for use indoors,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON BANDERA, detect a cloth to wrap it well, on the corner refrigerator than specific environmental deodorant ~ ~ one more big one to put the egg can be used 2,3 weeks ~ so terrifying when he lost ~ can clean the tank or use it! Oh well ~ Do not use water, the friction on the walls instantly in the tank to the oil Oh ~!
31. Nail polish on the nails after soaking in cold water, will dry very fast

32. Girls stockings keen objects more lightly scratch and purchase back after placed in the refrigerator for a meantime in the cold, so wear is not very easy to broken.
33. With their own saliva applied to the small bruise on the outside (especially bruises, scratches, etc.), very obliging for healing wounds.
34. I listened a white Luo Boqie connate in the oxidize stains on the best places to drop a few minutes to make a little incision ~ by smashing, white radish juice to the infiltrated a little bit, and then clothes aside a few minutes ~ rub laundry soap with water plus a few rust to try out ~ TX ~ ~

35. Cosmetics tips:

mascara dry down Skin non-alcoholic water or newborn oil or eye drops

gushed fasten polish hook polish dry

frozen over dry nail polish faster

mid-range Moisturizer cream skin attention products instead of eye cream

36. sucker suction is not strong: a hot water sweetened condensed milk 2 egg 3

37. Overnight with water or tea tea will be long painted eyelashes, one week effective ~ ~ (free to James)

38. Summer as hot or sweaty, and I will grow a little back The capsules of entities, with full of cucumber, or aloe rub before bed time, do not wash. two or three days just nice

39. by a mosquito bite, the fastest way is to use soap and water on Tu look after

40. If the dress are not stained with tomato juice or other fruit juice carefully and immediately erase with a damp paper towel, which can be removed without leaving any traces (I have experimented with a white dress.)
41. Because the tea leaves that cup whether tea stains, you can use the letter later the rainy (I do not know now who still do) rubbed, quite useful, particularly porcelain.
42. Eat more tomatoes can cure dingy circles, eating habits and then reside up all night working hard a matter will not have dark circles are not Mianyoucaise. I do not know VC or other factors at work.
43. A diamond ornaments painted layer of transparent nail polish, diamond is not easy out

44. Taking a shower when the skin on the back and forth rubbing salt

one can go dead

Second, you can cut corners

gray skin after bath often drops tender. Salt is salt in common. If you ambition to lose weight is to fade away the place of appointed surround ~

45. Extinction approach calf beef, and then his legs to do a bicycle upside down. I was hitting every time a song, the effect is really good

46. Adhere to the a.m. nectar lukewarm honey and water, the peel will get better yo

47. If the eyes are sty, the medium finger mantled with cotton thread, tie a tangle after the cage, plucking the thread back and ahead. If the eyes are long, then wrapped both hands on the navel finger, the means upon. I do not know the wording is not clear. This approach is very effective, and my mother just had Dad's hordeolum cured. Sty middle finger with cable knot because it was the basis of the pericardium and the treble burner meridian through the place. If the filling to the late signs of pus, out of that stimulating this point, but also keep the eye with a hot towel constrict, and my sty is such a good, very effective.
48. Because the mother and bring an end to ...the carpet so that some love the treatment on Blanket ~

1. Soy sauce, vinegar, milk, ice cream, drinks, polluted carpet, can be squeezed with a cloth dipped in warm water after the paint, and then scrub liquor oh

2. Pools of blood stained the blanket tin be washed in cold water, then rub salt water or lemon juice. Oh can not use peppery water because of the blood coagulation when heated, ambition cement the

49. If you sing the words of K sang the first home I memorize a few cup of hot lemon honey Oh ~ ~

50. laptop accidentally spilled the water or oil to the point of what can be temporarily below the first blow with a hair dryer, and then shut down not to call in before Oh, do not re-start with Oh, this will help fix Kazakhstan

51. detergent Oh, it hurts like Converse shoes, white canvas shoes, rubber toe and 4 weeks whitewashed Collage is like toothpaste, sun, lengthened sun exposure do not remember oh

52 . the writing or the data a little wet by water and then wipe dry with a ponderous book than its extruded plastic bag in the fridge put a good layer of frozen ice cream sleep over it and the book a chance to become a half-day Oh will look like the incipient

53. Luoli Si pomade

hot over a ten-year made twice a year, and never burn to do conservation, just finished first rub dry hair and put a little of the hair oil. Never burns the hair split ends, dry hair and fashion the future and no spray water bottle will not open. I originally thought that his hair is good, too disabled, or alternate to other foreign brands, the outcome immediately dried yellow split ends. Cheap, more than three money, just be careful not to wipe too many, the hair may feel more oil. Lianhua Supermarket small marketing

54. Jujube day a sheep eye + + longan boiled soup (a bowl of the weight is ample), the reaction is called a pseudo-myopia effect Well, for the true myopia, but also a meaningful improvement in visual acuity results, and I belong to the latter. However, easy to get furious to eat like this each day, so disburse care to it!
55. Correction fluid (correction fluid) get in the hands of how to do: with orange peel or orange peel, squeeze a little juice on the skin, wipe the go in addition to

56. Converse sheet shoes how to clean these?
with a soft cloth, in fact, stockings to be always right, with detergent, wash clean, not to hurt the shoes!
57. Pepsi down on the restroom floor tiles, half an hour to rub, to dirt, not to hurt the tiles do not know will not be a elegance.
58. Chuanbei stew Sydney Bingtang Shui for coughs marvels, Chuanbei available in pharmacies, so that every 10 grams twice a day, hot drink to go, my final shot no good cough medication a month later is to drink the sugar water a few days to heal, and her friends hear to me with this prescription cough the two.
59. Ringworm cats if the width of the feline, the affected space of ​​the cilia mowed clean, and then hurl a day phoned and markedly.
60. Recommendation gourd of water,PULSERA BLANCA CON BANDERA USA, cut their own home-grown gourd vines can also be connected to, if necessary on the 20 TAOBAO bottle, more than 400 ml, awesome ~ I love to dig what blackheads, dug face is red, with a loofah 2 days of water deposited on the mask is basically gone, and the way white near pores. Taobao directly bought a circumstance of home

61. summer, people who tend to thorny heat, often use the leaves or honeysuckle boils water bath can be avoided from the prickly heat, skin becomes slippery, the effect is good

62. Alipay playing with money, the provincial bank transfer fee. Upper restrict of 10,000 yuan per day if

63. Eating out, soup, put their own point of vinegar, the taste is definitely anti-virus effect

64. Autumn and winter dry after shampooing 8 points blown dry wiping point of olive oil in the hair, anti-dry split ends, do not dread the next day feeling Oh, do not wipe off more than 8

65. throat cup of light lit up early dry salt water, to swallow a morsel slowly, a few days afterward of natural healing

Fengyoujing can dissolve many alphabetical compounds, improvement fluid, glue mallet on the chart, but I have not tried laundry

cold nose ventilation can or bottle of water vapor cup smoked, two minutes to clear the nose

cold cold soak in boiling water for Ai, feet, the effect is very good (Ai is the Dragon Boat Festival inserted in the door when the variety of vegetation)

66. vaseline is a good thing .. the mouth for many students with emotional skin can use it as lips balm, that is large ..
67. with a clear plastic bag around one end of the first nail clippers, clipping the nails can be shirked when the bombards are everywhere

68. massage the feet with Vaseline, and then wear socks apt bed, next day, you a pair of pink feet.
69. Sleep, stuffed nose, rough, his face covered in a small handkerchief (to be slender), had a moment on the ventilation of the nose.
70. Eat tomatoes to help intractable constipation

casserole buy a fashionable cutting embark (wooden) drenched in water for 1 night to crack

with tea scrub with toothpaste stains the cup (in front of many friends have said to emphasize is really useful)

headstrong oil deal with Mr. Wittmann (especially cleaning the kitchen tiles have a sprayed a few seconds to get a rub
71. 0.025% of the dimension A acid cream: an occasional acne, before going to bed painted in the Peas, and it basically disappeared on.

hepudiod: Peas disappeared after the elimination pock, pock this is Fuxin Sheng, hormone-free, effective.

Rose Hip Oil: not priceless, painted scars well, including old scars, have been knock the thighs now basically eliminated a small jot, but too often rub and massage.

72. because everyone to recommend a truly not very effortless to use and affordable to the mask: the sleet faultless

this is the domestic products, like Hong Kong there are a lot of people, then as a general maintenance is really good

Yes, I grew up with a lot of acne are not effective, and sophomore perfect with a bottle of snow acne free toner Indian elite and the amazing well, it works!!!

73. buy soft white sugar instead of white sugar; find a clear plastic box and a bag part of the soft white sugar; and then put some water, not too much, nor too small, and soft white sugar is probably like 1:3; that the sugar is to prevent the wetting effect of sugar scrub wear thin face is too mighty; await until the wash take over the straight use of the time on it.

1 first look at the face with a washed, wet face shot

2 has been moistened cotton to take sugar (about half a teaspoon of the amount or I'll leave it) wiping his face, where there is focus on wiping where Indian children, the other portion of the way can also be used.

3 Do not fret in the face of grinding, let the sugar liquefy in the face of it, then begin get started face cleanser, gently massage the face with water until the sugar entirely dissolved, washed with water on it (you can also put sugar and rub cleanser in the palm of the first moment, and then together to face) .

4 If you feel that washing is not very clean, because there may be some sticky sugar, take a small amount of facial wash about.

a day or two there is a very significant results, several the world to effect very significant.

sensitive MM muscle in the body can take the skin test first, if friends do not feel bad.

74. Soymilk make soy milk at home soybean remnant left at a time not to discard away, wash every morning and evening to face, is gently heated, and in consultation with the face, and then washed in cold water after the press to shorten pores, and that face is tender and white ah. anyhow This skin is oil on my dry and sensitive people, super useful, very cool, and not very dry ~

75. summer sandals wear heels, lotion and vinegar with a low migrate see, peeling skin rejuvenation especially good annual so that my mother drew foot heel, feels good and tender ~ ~ ~ ~ than frustration effect even better with Cuozai

76. ** blackhead removal methods * *

blackhead on the nose is unsightly, a hand to squeeze and often leaves a track, in fact, in the washing face, stick some thin salt with your fingers softly on both sides of the friction in the nose, and then and then rinsing with clean water, clean and clear blackhead will, the pores become too small.

** treatment of epistaxis **

nosebleeds, if the left nostril flow to right ear, breathe out, immediately stop the bleeding! and vice versa. Do not inquire me how to do both nostrils to flow, if you really suffer so much, I recommend you go to the hospital.

** treatment of oral ulcers **

If mouth ulcers, use of vitamin C attached to the ulcer, so it dissolves, the ulcer pedestal just fine...

** off eye dust **

eyes into small dust, shut our eyes and cough hard a few times, the dust will be his eyes out.

77. sweeping the ground when pelt balls like the sweep is not clean. If there are rotten hole in the stockings at home, do not throw to set the broom on the water stockings wet. and then, when sweeping the floor, luxurious balls, drifting dust would gradually getting stuck in the broom , very clean and very handy

78. 3m Post acne acne pus that have been long very very very useful

Watson coconut annoy and cheap easy to use bath oils, spent After a very watery, I could not Alice Alice legs, skin sleek Bird

clothing stained with ink, clean and scrub with a vegetable juice

Taomi Shui (rice should be compelled scrub) deposited under the plasma in the face, the face can go dry after rubbing dead skin

rub face with hot rice balls to clear the pores in the waste and stick to it can go to Black

Open rice cooker that is the replenishment of water vapor about the

79. Corn: Corn was both long in the fingers or other place favor cocoon-like, Nayan smoked, several times a day, contact a two or 3 days, favor a ~ ~ back ever, and not relapse ~ ~ ~ This recipe is also the Goddess of Mercy Prescriptions if I and my friends experience, super effective

80. run out of toothpaste to watch In fact, there is also like a lot of squeeze quondam, I was pinching the two ends of toothpaste, and then buckle in however brim of the desktop, hard pull, from base to altitude, piled on altitude on the toothpaste, and this migrate is very useful, regardless of plastic pipe or aluminum, can be out a lot.

81. When a bubble tea bags, ended side of the eyes, apply a 20-minute one, you can eliminate bags under the eyes and black eye socket. on the big bags under the eyes of the people are very effective, best time to wake to do, and, preferably green tea or black tea.
lit symptoms of solutions: 1. throat dry throat dumb when:
Drink salt water; Service honey Li Gao; drink orange skin Ribes.
2. Sore throat when:
Eat pears can prevent sore tongue and sore throat; with the same amount of water, vinegar wash, dilute pain; soft loofah smashed Ji Zhi, frequently rinse; throat pain, mouthwash can be a spoonful of soy sauce, 1 minute rinse spit out 3-4 times a row, is curative.
3. Mouth blisters when:
Cut a few slices of ginger imported chewing, can gradually eliminate blisters; before going to wash my face, squeeze points ointment applied to the lip sore the next day the pain will be reduced, persist to apply for a few days, make the pain perish.
4. Stuffy neb complicated to pass the time:
As emulating nose blocked, viable prone situation or the right lateral situation, the right neck and right hand beach, close the heel of the earlobe, hold up the pate, facing the right side, amplifying to the right shoulder, stretching far as likely. The role of the meridian of the stretch, at fewest ten seconds, as numerous as tens of seconds, you can make the snout ventilation. Such as the right side of the nasal congestion, you can rule contrary actions. Nasal obstruction on both sides of the same time, the rotation movement rule can have
5. Chapped lips
Recommended: cucumber kiwi juice
Practices: 200 grams of cucumber, kiwi fruit 30 grams, 200 ml cold water, two tsp of honey. Wash seeded cucumber, quitting skin into small pieces, kiwi fruit peeled and cut, together into the juicer, add cold water mixing, pouring an hour before a repast along addition honey to drink.
Cucumber ###### Ganliang can into the stomach through, can heat detoxification, diuresis. Treat fever, thirst, sore throat. The kiwifruit of Gly cold, to get into the kidneys and stomach, fever and thirst quencher function, accordingly the fusion can run lips. Other vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables can also be used, such as tomatoes, grapefruit and so on. Reminder: Do not dry lips with his tongue licking, that will merely become more dry.
6. Dry itchy skin
Recommended: fried sweet potato, melon milk (young cucumber)
Practices: sweet potato 300 grams, 100 grams of breast melon, coriander leaves, spring onion,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB, shattered garlic. Sweet potatoes, breast melon tear into pieces; fuel into a hot area 4 minced garlic, spring onion, stir-fried pieces of sweet potato into 5 manhood and then into the milk melon stir well, add the amount of water, salt, fowl, sauce is dry can be. Comment: sweet potato contains a variety of vitamins and calcium, phosphorus and iron, their ######ual gamping non-toxic, can Qiangshen spleen tonic, while the tender cucumber also contains a lot of vitamins, so the skin has certain advantages. Reminder: Do not hard scratch itchy skin, broken susceptible to scratching.
7. Hair dry
Recommended: candied walnut soup
Practices: 250 grams of candied dates, walnuts 100 grams, sugar amount. The dates to go nuclear, wash and drain; with walnut, sugar pot with a small stew; be thick soups, walnut foam off the fire eating. This soup nourishing liver and kidney, lungs and fluid, nourishing conditioner.
Of sweet warm walnut can into the kidney along the liver and lungs, can be laxative, merely also blood and dark hair, Jiufu can make the skin smooth and delicate. The dates can Bufei dryness, so the benefits of more hair. In addition, other nuts, fish and whole grains, there are numerous benefits to the hair. Reminder: do not try to thump the hair dryer so that more dry.
8. Dry swollen throat
Recommended: Honey Li Gao
Approach: Take pears, pear juice with the juice squeezed into a suitable amount of honey to make paste text Huoao. A spoonful a day, to clearing away heat, fluid and throat. Comments: Honey Gan Ping, lung and spleen into the large intestine, can relax bowel, throat and lungs, merely also detoxification. Pear compliant to chilly slightly acidic, into the lung and spleen after, can remedy cough, thirst, constipation. So the two can melodrama together Aogao role throat. Fresh green leafy vegetables, cucumber, orange, green tea, pears, carrots have a good clear fire role. Reminder: 9. Nose bleeding
Recommended: Fruits Sago
Method: Wash the sago, pour boiling water; cooked to translucent sago, sago and hot water to divide; cook a pot of boiling water will cook to translucent West into boiling water until full transparency, the boiling water is hurled away; cook a pot of milk and add a little sugar; the West poured into the milk seethe seethe; the cooked sago milk, let cool, add fruit and D, you can.
With some cool fruit such as pears, oranges, apples, kiwi fruit, banana hot clear solution, together with sago and milk nourishing the stomach, is a good path to winter conditioning. Eating of cold food, such as radish, lotus seeds, preserved egg, etc. can be effectively soothed. Reminder: Do not drink a lot of cold drinks, to prevent stomach injury.
10. Other
tea excitable nerve hub, fatigue, heat Reduce Pathogenic Fire, larynx lust, do not sleep musing ability; tea can add a variety of vitamins, to amend the quality of person health; tea may subserve edible intake and metabolism, can mushroom body ore levels, glucose metabolism in the human body can adapt the manipulation of diabetes; tea can be a diuretic, and improve renal excretory feature; tea prevents aging, coronary center disease hindrance and control; tea can be eyesight, anti-inflammatory, detoxification, reducing stomach blaze, resistance to radiation injury and anti-cancer effect. Iron Goddess of Mercy and which products best green tea; grapefruit: clearing away heat; cooked green bean soup.
lit winter diet tips

winter may be proper to to withstand the cold food appearance. As everyone knows, in the cold winter, if proper eating cold foods, not only harmless, but there are benefits, after a winter health practices.
cold winter may be appropriate to eat

the reins, H.-S., and winter is . Although the cold winter climate outside, people wear thick, stay warm, less vigorous, can cause heat to the body can not properly distributed, along with winter diet high in calories, so it is easy to cause stomach lung H.-S., even people there are sweet or nourishing food caused the rendition of the thick fur, urine, constipation, thirst, etc.; Jiao Yun under the heat, routinely caused by kidney, nephritis, cystitis, hemorrhoids and other causes.
eat cold winter to eliminate the Of course, eating cold winter also alter, especially in poor gastrointestinal function are necessitated to Shensi. Meanwhile, the cold part of the heat can only play the role of the body taken away, a temporary solution, so might as well eat some of the cold foods such as radish, lotus seeds, preserved eggs and so on.
winter cold trays to eat properly

the winter cold, people like to eat more portly, high-calorie foods, coupled with less outside activities, so easy to gain weight, especially the breast, belly and buttocks . In array not to gain weight, in addition to attention to physical discipline outside, eat cold dish, forcing the body to self-heating, to waste some fat to attain weight loss goals, to ensure health.
winter can be drunk cold water

if normal expense of cold water, the prevention of colds, sore throat and certain skin effect. Especially in the morning cup of cold water, make the liver and kidneys detoxification capability washing capacity enhancement schedule, promote metabolism, enhance immune function, help lower blood oppression, prevention of myocardial infarction.
winter oranges with accent

went to the consumption of orange season. Orange high water content, nutrient-rich, including a lot of vitamin C, citric acid and glucose more than ten kinds of nutrients. Eat properly, can behalf the body, particularly in patients with chronic hepatitis and high blood pressure, eat mandarin orange can increase the ability of the liver detoxification, accelerated conversion of cholesterol to prevent atherosclerosis. Appropriate consumption can increase desire, but it would not be gainful if consumed improperly.
According to the learn, eat three oranges, one day a human can encounter the prerequisite of vitamin C. If too many superfluous intake of vitamin C, oxalic acid metabolism in vivo will be increased, can lead to urinary stones, kidney stones. Also eat more of the mouth and teeth.
not with the carrot with fresh oranges

radish into the human body, will quickly generate a substance called sulfate, and soon the metabolism of an anti-thyroid substances --- thiocyanate. If the time eating oranges, orange in flavonoids will be broken down in the intestine, and converted into hydroxy acid and ferulic acid, which can enhance the inhibitory effect of thiocyanate on the thyroid, which induce or occasion goiter.
fresh oranges and milk should not be the same

milk protein easily with Orange in the acid and vitamin C respond solidified into a block, not only affects the absorption and absorption, can also cause abdominal swelling, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms. Thus, among 1 hour before and after oranges not drink milk.
before meals or aboard an vacant abdomen ought not oranges

Orange in the acid will activate the stomach's mucous membrane, before meals, or fasting oranges wrong stomach. Gastrointestinal, renal, pulmonary function Deficiency of the elderly can not eat, so for not to elicit abdominal afflict, languid waist and additional symptoms.
some children more than oranges at the fire

some children too many oranges will appear in TCM, and so on. Thus, children not more than oranges. If you eat for a long time, hungered for 1 to 2 weeks should eat.

Sponsored Links