Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
S2a1x1r3d

Default Shocking , dreadful scam , you cost ten minutes o

※ be taken seriously in this text! Up to ten minutes to spend your time allows you to see a lot of companies do not see your school
things, if you are useful, do not forget about

top ※ 1. today above the bus, the station opened the door, a man blocked the door, said his cell phone suddenly evaporated, not to let anybody off. the mob erupted. Then the man afterward to some people that melodrama mobile call to discern who is who in the ring Who is the bandit. The man on the brim of a human to lend a cell phone to turntable your number, and suddenly a man approximate the door and ran off Batui compact, the man did not also other people's cell phone to noise retrieve the elapse, twinkling of an eye is worked. So, this truly was lost phone .....
※ 2. a friend accidentally stolen mobile phone.
Two weeks later, when he was voyaging overseas, to send a mobile phone in Shenzhen received a short message: You can choose to shut down, thank you! phone, you can choose to shut down. Kang asked each other why we do that is to test the other replied; and then hang up. Since then, the health of almost 1 per minute, the film received a shriek from PHS, Kang each reply, the person told him to shut down. Continue to call each other,Balance Xtreme, Kang eventually unbearable, had to shut down. After a half-day boot, he called the household in Chengdu, said it was called to the home, said Hong is attempting to liberate incidents, inquire them how much money to sink immediately decisive accounts, and claims that, if the income is not how long the money will stop management.
※ 3. on the road met a man asked one more side of the road, and then say do not go in the motorcar opened, and want you to help look at the car's shipment,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, he answers people to unload. If you promised, you are ready to be taken in it. Because, you reserve the goods, there will be a traffic to steer the truck, the man said to them, the car left, that colossal team of people to come and find you in distress, if I were you out of your body money, you are not furnish it!
※ 4. a girl equitable out of the box on the station side ic phone and started dialing, and when she stood behind a man holding a card, it seems call in the queue. As she had fair achieved my number call, the man behind the hand suddenly Then the girl cornered and looked maddening man, the man immediately smiles, kept saying I'm apologetic! Said it was not intentional. Then differentiate the girl that you press the replay clasp on it! ! ! The contrive is favor a net at the moment has opened his! ! ! Girls face turned puzzled by the replay button. This is no longer hang up, pass it,PULSERA BLANCA CON BANDERA USA! However, is another curious voice. The girl asked: you? × this place, very near from here, equitable apologetic ah, in order to pardon to go where I send you!! The meager girl silly to deem the man then followed the man to go, not when thanks to that man,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON FRANCIA!!! When we arrived at the station next to the Liuhua when the man appeared to have encountered an acquaintance, hi. The man smiled and said: Then like a younger, suddenly conscious of what, afterward more than ten seconds of analytic, immediately understood his location. At this critical juncture, a wail listened from the front of security ran over. Note: That number is tricked of IC! ! ! Allegedly Wuchang, Chengdu, Xi'an Railway Station has such a thing. Do not speak to strangers, or you may soon emerge in a place Shangougou inside.
※ 5. 22:00, a pedestrian is no a lot of the road, a girl single wade. Then a salesman came apt their delivery apt pamphlets alternatively publicity stuff; but its holding namely a few leaflets few minutes after, it suddenly felt dizzy the mind, and then felt ache in the premier ever, when she felt things were no in no time stumbled reached the coalition,PULSERA BLANCA CON LOGO XB, stopped a cab straight to the vicinity of the Ministry of Provincial People's Hospital. Hospital diagnosis, the girl is deserving to adjoin alternatively inhalation of a narcotic can lead to coma (technological name: Dyclonine, doctors said namely if too many !!!!) easily lead to necrosis caused along these symptoms. This is a concerted ventured mugging episode, leaflets sprayed drugs.
※ 6. Construction Bank transferred to a comrade: Today through a front door, the door has an ATM. One old man, has been looked at me and walked alongside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he can not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember the camera --- yeah, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred just hearing! I will cautious! Is because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Please scatter the compel is really ~ ~ ~ scam after another, accidentally enter the trap, I am really very hard to discover!
※ 7. Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see another family has the power to go see their own meter box, opened the door to be touching the knife - sword wounding home power outage burglary, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a cat's eye outside the manoeuvre, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men hearing fall butme time, there was no uncommon ring and then open the door.
※ 8. you guy female attention! This is the latest scam, please memorandum that men and companion women compatriots, please call out your friends pay attention to the fashionable situation, a female friend to pay special attention to friends: a young madam working the path home from work to see a child crying, very poor, then asked the children how the past. kids just like the youth madam said: to simple-minded to go with kid. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a lofty voltage to lose feeling. woke up the next day was ########## in an empty room, surrounded by nobody, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So now people are accustom to commit crimes pity ah, if you meet this and similar, please do not take He went to take him to the police station to take a good, wandered into the police station the child must go wrong, please let all the women around, for the general safety of Ms., after reading the trouble to along it to everyone.
※ 9. Forward: We pay consideration to it! When the ATM withdrawals have to be doubly thoughtful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals when the antique woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what money machines have a key may be bad, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, always wanted me Ji, I did not attention, naughty babies do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side , waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the age women are in charge and I Xialiao to fascinate my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not arrange for it, possibly the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (I immediately go for a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I catch an adult's money? more agitating is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not immediately chase , so get the card, catching, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah (they are really ; ※ 10. Recently I was told that his friend heard a crying infant on the door, but was already late, and she thought it was strange, so she called the police. The police told her : in anyone circumstance can not open the door. Police think it is a serial killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that the infant was relinquished on the outside, they go out to look. have not verified it, but the police have received a lot of women playing phone, their home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby.
; ※ 11. the first two days play at night, from Lo Wu to Futian had spent more than twenty pieces, and I gave the driver a hundred blocks, he Taomo a long time, that there is no alteration, alteration for me to take care him. I asked the great chaos, said the black kid even secretly changed.
※ 12. a man says money home, asked me for a dollar, I gave him without a word, he was told Where the car, take the first of several road. back to see him a little bit wrong, do not go to the station waiting for the bus, but also move forward, he and I just give a lift, then He also saw other people for money, some people have not When he finished and walked away, and I knew cheated. I too good or I was too silly, well ......
※ 13. When you withdraw money from the bank out of, or to the post bureau to save money, then there will be two next to collude agreeable man, a parcel of money to masquerade to dart on the ground, walk behind the muse liar in front of you to pick up the money, Then you alongside and picked up the heap of money to put into your body. and a liar in front of losing money these days is returned, and asked if the back picked up the money cheat and a liar to be behind the search. behind the liar is not, Then you aside and said, picked up the money equally, and now the money in you, and I told him to quest immediately, I'm terrified you're behind me to the search away, so you put your body portion of the money wager on me . If you really part of your own money to charge for them to not find people. you open that picked up a heap of money, will ascertain that the surface is a yuan, which are all white.

※ ※ Case 1:
※ There is a women's handbag was stolen, which have a cell phone, bank cards, purse and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened the husband's phone, effective his stolen things. husband exclaimed: it! took away.
reminder:
Do not disclose your phone contacts and contacts between, Jiyong extra secure.
※ ※ Case 2:
※ There are three friends traveling by car carrying the man accidentally Car drip hundred and fifty meters deep in the ravine, caught 四日 three nights ahead we were rescued. In the meantime, they have numerous times wanted to phone out for help. helpless one was impair, and one is dead, a collection News bad. They also moved several times to find a better position to send and receive markers, but without success. If these three ordinary people to know 112 lines, times of crisis but also to know how bad it only charge the phone information to dispense 112 line, believe that they can quickly rescued.
reminder:
112 prevalent line throughout the nation, if necessary after the phone is open to receive the signal, even a very feeble power, any mark of mobile phones can be allocated at any place pass. allocate 112 immediately after the voice note will enter the following: This is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will transfer your call to the police station; If you absence alms, please call 9, we will transfer your call the fire ministry. the Chinese had finished, would be to repeat in English. At this point just dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. to the circumstances in which three people, or hiking the Lost or encounter other difficulties, they should dial 9 to get timely relief.
※ ※ Case 3:
※ Students like to eat fast food have a cup of noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of cancer, doctors found that his stomach walls additional to a wafer of wax! aboriginal, cup noodles contains an food container wax! you eat cup noodles next time Feel Beibi is not that slippery, that it is. And for a long time food cup noodles, it will cause our liver can not damage down this food wax.
; ※ Finally, the students had to quest surgery to clear the layer of wax, tragic death.
remind
instant noodles, try out the face, the other with Bowl because the peppery edible, do not use bowl, glass noodles instantly attached to red water consumption of vessel. even if it is commerce, but also send a big mug of immediate noodles accessible. for their own body, do not be inactive ah!
※ ※ Case 4:
※ a very dreadful thing: One day, a 21-year-old lad wearing a wild contact lenses go to a barbecue celebration! as with he began to charcoal fire after a few minutes, he suddenly cried, and then very painful jumping around, coiling on the ground ... ... the spectators who are petrified, No one knows exactly what happened? everybody to hurry to send him to the hospital, a remedial exam rue to say, his eyes blind!
reminder:
barbecue or participate in any possible exposure to the fire when Please do not wear contact lenses! because contact lenses are made of plastic, hot melt temperature contact lenses in our eyes!
※ ※ Case 5:
※ Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie Susie immediately asked, call for help immediately call 120. Although the normal blood oppression was Susie, it seems like there is no stroke. but because Shirley has fast resumption and no sequelae.
reminder:
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are complicated to nail because stroke patients constantly not timely and that the person next to delays in treatment leaving patients with brain mar. we must ask patients The three answers are: Ask him or her; Ask the person is elevated heaved up; asked patients to say a uncomplicated thing. If the patient can not do these three points, the people around you should immediately call 120 Ambulance phone, and told the ambulance assistant who is a symptom of stroke. If we can convey and use of this broad reach, the test of stroke symptoms to diagnosis and treatment of stroke patients quickly as possible to shirk patients with brain damage.
※ ※ Case 6:
※ quoted: My parents are elderly and at home. Yesterday a.m., to a stranger in In person, he said he did not open motorcycle fuel, and gas stations too distant, motorcycles and cumbersome can not migrate, so would like to ask my parents to purchase a Coke bottle of gasoline, said it began, not to the 2,3 dollars to buy an empty flask better. My mama took the empty bottles to him, not to mention he was really out of his pocket money, but a few hundred greenback bills, but also let my parents find the money. My mother Dunsheng alert forget that, but it is an empty bottle. He must you break a 100 dollar purchase, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not yet Longzhong, not the kind of people who adore petty advantages.
※ ※ Case 7: a newly marital pair to honeymoon in Paris. In Paris, the wife of a trendy clothing cache trying on clothes, as husband to wait outside in the dressing chamber. But more Shique not see his wife waiting to bring an end to ..., the husband asked the clerk to help traction to the inside view, where they detect the dressing chamber empty. husband jokes that make amusement of his wife who wanted him nervous. So Back to the motel waiting for her return. A few hours later but there is no trace of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious. husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. three weeks later, his wife disappeared as if from, all audio No, the sad husband can pack up and move back home. Unable to take center from despair, the husband motivation to work, has been living alone, determined to self-banishment, roaming to various places. A few years later, his urge to Bali, in a deformity old house to visit a show (freak show). He saw a nasty, rusty trap, there is a woman no limbs, body, including the face, like a rag-like decayed, full of scars. She tangled on the ground and publish sound like a beast-like XXXXX. Suddenly a man shrieked in panic. his people like no woman ever saw his face, his familiar, belonging to his newly married wife, soon after missing the face red birthmark.
another version is in Shanghai. advertise the public security a few years antecedent a woman of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but could not find, until five years later and saw the cousin of a fribring ... to an end Thailand appealing on the streets of Bangkok. XXXXX is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was tied to a lamp post next to the shackles.

colleagues recently updated
asset are hunk e-mail informed. her friends, referred to as small A bar final week, and two girls, referred to for small B and small C, teach the Lo Wu Commercial City. Luohu Commercial City is Shenzhen forgery goods distribution hub, Longshehunza, close to Shenzhen Lo Wu Railway Station and Hong Kong, the stream of people is very great. the words of a small C in urgent, go to the bathroom, a small A and small B in the bathroom appearance. such a long, long time, or not see out of a small C, two people a bit strange. So two people obtain to call her. Who knows went in and saw no eclipses. two people stood on an air-conditioning, a cell phone has no answer. a large alive, do not see people die but not to such a alive corpse of the missing? So speedily to the police. police came and asked what had happened after the situation, said a splendid chilling words, 100 kilos of people out, and they do not pay attention. this time a small A suddenly think of it, during which there is a detergent shoving a man dressed neat car inside, then came out again ... ... the police told them that this variety of thing is not The first occurred, and now Shenzhen police initially suspected a criminal gang, mobilized in the treatment of osteoporosis, low-end mercantile metropolis, taking avail of people, principally matrons cleaners did not prevent the psychological sense, the systematized kidnapping, trafficking in people organs guilt. Do not forget, the Lo Wu Commercial City, Shenzhen from Hong Kong and how close to the practice station. has now been a few days later, that poor little C girl, still alive but not dead but not dead. My colleagues say, a small A, but also my colleague's friend, still waiting for news of a small C. but it is likely, and perhaps if lucky, alive, a small C which will be thrown in the corner, but lost her kidney, but, more presumable, perhaps In a few days or months,PULSERA BLANCA CON PORTUGAL, years, a small C's head and body, limbs will be in Shenzhen, urban-rural LJ pile was base. If you see this side of living in gangster incidents, amuse tell side feminine relatives and friends, must take precautions cleaners clothed, for he / she is likely to pay no attention to you while you are knocked dizzy, put away clean car, then waiting for you is very scary living hack into chips
strongly recommended reproduced: Let the people around you ambition not longer be cheated by these alike scams.
※ I am going to say the took place in last week thing, and I, when students in Internet cafes, playing games, very excited, suddenly next to a man, shot him and said: Brother, you lost money, and then my friend looked on the ground, there is a 5 , there are two a coin, two coins also placed assorted places, and then I went Jianqian friends think about it, picking up the money of her own end, not a cell phone on the table, that has disappeared. Oh, when I heard he said, smiling to death.. I think if this happened in my body, I can not swear, I do not Jianqian, because people are very mercenary. But the thing I know, if happen again in my body, I will put first cell phone pocket, and then to Jianqian, picked over, I said to him thank you ..
※ If you consider this diary has brought a crop, do not forget to see by the top Oh.
※ rebuilt to your space Let the people around you, do not fall into a similar scam!!!

Sponsored Links