Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
SW6n8d6q2yf

Default Forward namely everybody ought main some microproc

Share article:

1 smart solution to whichever computer power-on password

clever little deceive to any computer power-on password solution, without any tools, no expel, no computer necessitated when booting password, simply open the chassis, the inside of a sound card or any additional part dragged down, then power-up, embark self-test after the forced shutdown, then plug up the parts to remove, boot, password automatically removed, per test Braun.

2, so your keyboard can speak

long faced a silent computer, we will inevitably weary. If you are the content of the input word by the system (letter) is not bad to read it, you can enter in the silent fatigue wrong content? In Windows 2000/XP in a little-known

in the Click If your speaker is yet open, hear? Do not want to listen to click Ctrl key. Press any key to try it, you enter the system using criterion letter key is peruse out of American English, when a completely free voice keyboard, nativity in your hands.

Third, the program is not responding immediately closed

, its key is set to 1000 (ms) or less.

allows compelled shutdown

into HEKY-USERS.DEFAULTControl Paneldesktop, establish a string For a real break, generally only two press

automatically restart when the system crashes

into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetC-on-trolCrashControl basic key, in the right skylight, adjust the

four, ESC key is not known for a few magical

general users, the ESC key at the top left of the keyboard is not common, but you know what? In fact, can effect a lot with ESC key shortcut Oh!

1. the Internet, if a URL is the wrong point,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, press the ESC key to stop directly open the current page.

2. the Internet to fill in while there was no escaping what some of the user appoint, whether of incorrectly, and reception the ESC key to remove entire the contents of the carton; meantime typing, if the erroneous can also reception the ESC key Select the word to clear the misdeed box.

3. In addition to

4. When a program is not active and we want to revert to the active state, press .

5. for the subsistence of the build up the switch speed

shutdown in Windows XP, the system will send a information to run the program and the remote server, tell them to shut down the system and wait because receiving the rejoinder from the system began shutdown. Speed ​​up the startup speed, can be set to automatically end missions, first find HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelDesktop, AutoEndTasks the key to set to 1; then the branch has a The default is 50000; eventually base HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetControl, as the WaitToKillServiceTimeout set to version of the Windows XP default reserves 20% of the bandwidth, in fact, this is for our individual clients no efficacy. In particular, it might as well take full avail of lazy up.

in the type gpedit.msc, open the Group Policy Editor. find the box, select use of the system will search your shared directories and can be accustomed as a web share printers and scheduled tasks and in network-related scheduled tasks, then show up, so the speed will obviously slow a lot. These functions we do not many use, you can be removed. In the Registry Editor to find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEsofewareMicrosoftWindowsCurrent VersionExploreRemoteComputerNameSpace, delete under (printer) and D6277990-4C6A-11CF8D87-00AA0060F5BF (Job), restart the computer, way the My Network Places another, you will find hasty a lot.

eight hasten the launch rate

to pile up Windows XP boot speed. can modify the registry to achieve the intention,GHD Precious Gift Set, in the Registry Editor, situate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --- SYSTEM ----- Current ---- ControlSet --- Control ---- Session Manager ---- Memory Management ----- PrefetchParameters, EnablePrefetcher find the right basic key to its default value of 3 to 1 This scroll bar to scroll the time will be reduced;

9, self-closing stop reacting program

Sometimes, XP will remind you for a decisive program to stop responding, anguish, through the We can let you modify the registry itself off, in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER ----- Control Panel ---- Desktop health temperaments will value the data value is AutoEndTasks changed to 1, re-write-off or start to.

ten to more and more the menu display speed

array to build up menu display speed, we can set the following ways: We can be found in the HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelDesktop 0 AlwaysUnloadDLL, the default value is set to 1. Note: If the default value set to 0 to weaken this feature.

second, to build up pre-reading capabilities to improve the shoe speed

Windows XP pre-read settings can improve system speed, scale up boot speed. in accordance with the following means to modify the efficiency of beyond use of CPU:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSe ssionManagerMemoryManagement],? refetchParameters the right window, the retinue changes to the worth file EnablePrefetcher with the use of PIII 800MHz CPU or above proposals will change the value data to 4 or 5, it namely recommended to maintain the default value data namely 3.

XIII, reducing load at startup project

numerous petitions will be given a free hand in the installation team joined to the system startup, will be flee automatically each period you start the system, which not merely stretched the start-up period, and started afterward the achievement of system resources have been wasted!

Start the less, start the faster the speed of nature. the need to restart ahead taking effect.

fourth, Windows uninstall stubborn programs

wonderful skills with the popularity, online The software is also scale up, give us a magnificent convenience, merely there are some software to force the installation of IE plug-ins, can not uninstall, stubborn presence among the users microprocessor; some software installed, and uninstall program does not cater, even in the control plate removed, there will still be bringing out the remnants of thread file message, the user commonly only access to delete by hand, so namely not only cumbersome to manipulate, merely also simple to mistakenly delete system files . Here are some comparison uninstall stubborn programs an option approximate, we absence to assist.

1, How to uninstall stubborn programs with QQ to QQ

unins000.exe file under the installation directory To uninstall the files copied to the installation directory, then perform the program can be! such approaches to uninstall the anti-installation program is lacking or corrupted files with special effects.

2, Winamp's uninstall program can be safely removes the most

first application in the web of a clean.

3, the use of WinRAR program uninstall stubborn

through its address bar navigate to the folder where the program stubborn, and then point the toolbar pop-up Delete the generated tarball, and you're done.

4, faultless uninstall the Microsoft anti-spyware program

first download the 3721 Microsoft Anti-Spyware MicrosoftAntiSpywareInstall.exe, the interface is in English, the text equivalent of tall educate English, take your time can comprehend, follow the prompts to install the upgrade after the latest database, found after the implementation of SCAN 100 3721, CNS * asset, select REMOVE, slowly remove the Microsoft Anti-Spyware 3721, CNS * asset, and then prompted to restart the machine; not clear the first end 3721, in the / PROGRAM FILES / 3721 directory under there, first uninstall the network name, right-Clear Start - Programs menu in 3721, and then run the Microsoft anti-spyware, scan found that more than 3721, CNS * thing, but the number absent from than the first choice, select REMOVE, Clear 3721, CNS * things,GHD Red Straighteners, and then restart the machine, so that the elimination of 3721.

5, Windows XP comes with the use of the Msicuu.exe, Msizap.exe to completely uninstall stubborn programs

1st open Windows XP installation disk, point detect Msicuu.exe and double-click, then it will pop up a , you are informed to uninstall Msizap.exe, namely: open the registry editor, sail to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentV ersionUninstall, items on the left to find the personality of headstrong programs (such as 268723B7-A994-4286-9F85-B974D5CAFC7B), followed by → Programs → Windows Support Tools → Command Prompt Optimization of the sovereign of vocational uninstall function rabbit general stubborn uninstall IE plug-in software and optimization of the chief

first choice under the uninstall feature. Super Rabbit King optimization software will automatically detect the system,GHD Straighteners, if installed, then the program will be shown here clean, entirely out of their system.

fourth, so the paper setting assorted

Windows95 operating system after the wallpaper place in three ways: ;,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, coordinates to accurately place the wallpaper the way, this way you can set the wallpaper in a specified situation, with the desktop icon.

open the registry

1, HKEY_CURRENT_USERCoutrol PanelDesktop subkey

2, in the right window, two new string values: > 3, respectively, they can double-click the input coordinates, to note that X, Y coordinates of the range is limited, it should be set by the user screen resolution determination. If the user's resolution is 1024 * 768, then the X coordinate the most can not exceed 1024; and Y coordinates of the maximum can not exceed 768. of way can not be negative the. Other users could then by semblance resolution.

4, restart the computer, you will see The fourth way to set the wallpaper of the

XVI usually used shortcut keys

winkey + d:

This is the first master the most commonly used fast combinations key. This shortcut key combination can be an immediate all the windows on the desktop, minimizing either the chat window or the game ... ... at all times the window again, press this key combination, fair all the windows are all back, but it is also activated before you reduce the window to use!

winkey + f:

did not have to push the mouse point Press winkey + f search window will a fit of.

winkey + r:

in our treatise, you will constantly see this action prompt: Open the 'Run' dialog box ... .... key composition is very useful, it can open a window exhibits the current names of all windows and icons ●, select their hope to open the window, release the key alignment on it. and alt + tab + shift keys you can reverse displays the current open windows.

winkey + e:

when you need to open Explorer to find the file, the shortcut keys that make you feel very No more free hand to touch the mouse!

Note: winkey refers to the windows logo engraved on the keyboard keys ●. winkey effectively in the 104 keys and 107 keys keyboard . 104 keyboard, also known as win95 keyboard,GHD IV Styling Set, this keyboard in the aboriginal 101 left and right sides of the keyboard, ctrl and alt keys to boost between the two windwos key and a attribute associated with key. 107 keyboard, also known as win98 keyboard, extra than 104 key nap, get up up, boot, power management keys, most of these 3 keys by the top right of the keyboard.

F1 displays the current program or windows help content.

F2 when you select a file, this method that the menu bar

windows key or CTRL + ESC to open the Start menu

CTRL + ALT + DELETE to open the Close Program dialog box win9x

DELETE to delete the selected choice of projects, If the file will be placed in the Recycle Bin

SHIFT + DELETE to delete the selected choice of projects, if the file ambition be deleted and not instantly into the recycle binary

CTRL + N New a current file

CTRL + O to open the br>
CTRL + X Cut the selected item to the clipboard

CTRL + INSERT or CTRL + C Copy the selected items to the clipboard

SHIFT + INSERT or CTRL + V Paste the contents of the clipboard to the current location

ALT + BACKSPACE or CTRL + Z Undo the last step of the operation

ALT + SHIFT + BACKSPACE Redo the operation of the previous step has been revoked

Windows key + D: Minimize alternatively reinstate windows windows

Windows key + U: Open the the last behavior before the window size and situation of

Windows key + E Open Windows Explorer

Windows key + F to open the key + R to open the br> SHIFT + F10 or right click to open the current activities of the shortcut menu

SHIFT CD, press and hold in area, you can bypass the automatic playing CD. When you open word press and hold you can skip from the start of the macro

ALT + F4 Close the current application

ALT + SPACEBAR Open the program the upper left edge of the menu

ALT + TAB to switch the current program

ALT + ESC to switch the current program

ALT + ENTER will run under MSDOS windows in window and full screen window to switch among states

PRINT SCREEN the current graphically display copy to clipboard

ALT + PRINT SCREEN the new lively window to the clipboard duplicate graphically

CTRL + F4 Close current application in the current text ( such as the word of)

CTRL + F6 Switch to the current application in the next txt (plus shift can skip to the previous window)

in IE,:

ALT + RIGHT ARROW display the before page (ahead clasp)

ALT + LEFT ARROW Display the afterward page (back button)

CTRL + TAB on the page to switch the frame ( shift plus reverse)

F5 to refresh

CTRL + F5 to force refresh

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

{yesterday morning two sleep. . .
very dark night
Cool wind people are haggard children in the missing children center. . . }

very irritable, began to dispute, ending the one I'll never relieved the topic, I have wanted to escape from this place The idea, so I started inner struggle, I could soon face an instant,Monster Headphones, I really, really hard to choose, dispute, I will not give in, I do not feel that they made a big wrong, I have to compromise, I have conceded, but special circumstances, why can not special treatment? After the dispute, the rest is hot tears in the eyes round and round, I can not let go! To care much about those who claim to care much about? . . . . . . I've let go, has made the greatest concessions, why should this time of ruthless is it? Words because those who blame it? Why blame, then what? There will always be special circumstances when, and why it can not be careless these days? Have to chatter, non-take, like I said nothing, not make me feel a little put position was to sympathize with the feeling that no,Dre Beats Headphones, not should I say I want to escape. . . . . .

I should not stay in Wuhan,monster pro headphones, I should go away, I should leave them to miss, so I will feel that they will more important. . .

feeling very frustrated at the moment, has been pressing pressing read that section yourself, adhere to adhere to, it is not stand, has been echoed in both ears those words, but also Jiaoren quiet it? Lost in the hands of the pen, I can only take the vent. Sat down beside the computer, with great effort beating the keyboard,Monster Beats Headphones, in order, in order,Beats Headphones, that is, to vent their dissatisfaction with my heart, I miss my miss, I wish that I desire,monster beats, I really want to disappear. . . .

fate? This is it? * * * May not always be so-called happiness could not reach?

I will not be disheartened to find happiness, there are scars, there is sadness, is to learn to better pleasure!

I was contradictory, so now blank. . .
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote