Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 06-03-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
congrui3173

Default Looting of property , said the suspects tried in t

trial reporter Gao Hong / report

News newspaper Siping Siping City public security organs in the fight against stealing and crime against property the campaign, Tiedong District Public Security Bureau police station to the north market multiple crimes to launch fierce attacks, the first unified action in the inventory destroyed a four-robbery gang armed with knives, looting of property accumulated value of 3,000 yuan. After interrogation, the four suspects or the parents divorced or had a criminal record. One of the suspects were crying trial, he asked his girlfriend, Department of abortion money of 1,000 yuan, director of the police station moved to its truth, out of humane considerations answered.
inventory of hotel robbery suspect seized three knives

4 月 28 at 21 am, police in the area of ​​Yongxing hotel inventory, they found three men each carrying color retainer with a new knife, and the younger, the behavior is very suspicious. Police immediately summoned the three men to the police station orally.
Upon review, the three men were Lishu White Township, who lives in the village of 25-year-old Deng Kurtis new, liberated Street Village Committee Tiedong 17-year-old Liu Zhuo, West District, Xixiang, flat strips of 19-year-old Kawamura Hu Xinning, three had no fixed occupation, Siping station in a small hotel met, reached after the robbery plot of
knife crime robbery suspects in three cases of Siping City

strong offensive in the police, the three men confessed to robbing the facts. 3 at the end, Liu Zhuo, Deng together with a new nickname called and a gold ring (the ring fence post by the proceeds of 900 yuan). April 25 23 am, Deng new, Zhuo, Hu Xinning ditch in the North West district Shun Tat Street, taxi drivers were robbed at knife point 200 in cash and a mobile phone; 26, 23 am, DENG Xin, Liu Zhuo, Hu Xinning kiln in the North Tower at the MTR Eastern North aftermarket near the taxi drivers were robbed at knife point 400 in cash and a mobile phone.
policy hearts and minds In mid-March, he together with Zhang Hao Tieling City, Liaoning Province Changtu County robbery of a woman gold necklace, by the proceeds of 1,800 yuan,Nike Air Max Tailwind, also confessed Hao Hotel is still living the previous station, the police despite the fatigue, win the gold in the street in the pedestrian street The sister hotel in the Hao was arrested. Upon review,cheap louis vuitton handbags, Zhang Hao, formerly known as Zhang Hongbo, 26, who lives in the town before Lamadian Lishu Gaba village.
take no longer grab the Flowers did not, and associates who then carried out the next robbery. Woman was robbed by the end of March, was It was kept in the dark after the left one, said, rob taxi driver, no one came to report. When the police contacted April 26 robbery of a taxi driver,coach outlet store, the driver who said, / p>
According to Du Min, director of the North Market police station speaking to reporters, the top three suspects were arrested in place, the police launched by Deng new cried a request to the Director: Tonghua City, said he and a female health school students in love, they get along with feelings of deep, now his girlfriend is pregnant, intends to destroy the unborn fetus, may need to 1,000 yuan , but no money in hand, hoping to remit director promised to give 1,000 girls. Dusuo Chang Tang is a new suspect responsible for his girlfriend moved by some truth, that can transfer money immediately and personally with Deng New bank to remit to his girlfriend,nike air max, 1000.
four suspects or the parents divorced or had a criminal record

It is understood that among the four suspects were captured, Deng new criminal record of theft in 2007, after playing in Tonghua City off workers, his parents divorced, living together with her mother, when her mother to be short of money. Often ask for money for the mother not to, he angrily left the house. Zhuo, parents divorced, because no parents, living together with her grandmother. Huxin Ning, a company in Siping City, went to classes, a home, but do not want to go home. Hao, family poverty, found guilty of robbery sentence, was released in 2010.
present, the four people on suspicion of robbery has been under criminal detention according to law, the police at large continues to arrest the suspects. (Editor: SN009)

Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #2
t9yun0ig4fg
Major General

t9yun0ig4fg is on a distinguished road

,pandora beads

| Back to logs list

2125555 2009 年 11 月 04 日 06:52 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
a large force your mother to sleep to sleep,pandora uk, fall into their own photos to drop a big bag temple, God you did not shoot the dead me,pandora bracelets, next time I kill you, ######## you,pandora online, and panic do not panic too much he had
Then, early in the morning also saw a few friends on the playing Captain Walker,pandora bracelets sale, to play the music and the strong, since Youku also went to the video transmission. I do wish you he is popular. I'm crazy to me. . I should still asleep do it. No,pandora jewelry, I point to sleep, fear not wake up. His mother's. Gave me a shake up. Shane said that I do not know. Ancient hundred

published cancel

| Back to logs list
t9yun0ig4fg is offline   Reply With Quote