Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
hellokety23

Default 今天是儿童节,好玩好玩

今天是儿童节,单位的女同志就剩俺一个留守了.所有的同事都和我开玩笑说,我也该放假过六一,salesunglasses,全当我还未成年好了.剩下我一个人也有好处,在办公室里聊QQ,经理也不管.哈哈,真舒服
今天在网上,网友的留言五花八门,不过,我觉得最贴切的还是这条:
祝我们这些表面风光,内心彷徨;容颜未老,心已沧桑;似乎有才,实为江郎;成就难有,郁闷经常;比骡子累, 比蚂蚁忙 ,比鸡起的早,比狗睡的晚;比驴干的多,比猪吃的差;比岳飞忠良,比赖昌星紧张的老中青年六一节 快乐!
挺好玩的!我费了九牛二虎的力气将此条打到手机了,发给了最在意的人,不知道他看完是不是和我有一样的感觉 .

Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

seeing her daughter lying on the bed, worried parents can do little.
the face of misunderstanding, Xiaojuan tears.
Xiaojuan out money to see a pair of roadside begging disabled mother and daughter, help her take down the cards and handed them to a dollar.
suffering from congenital heart disease, young girls Hu Xiaojuan, 17,tory burch online, is currently the General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Region, the heart surgery patient, the parents are disabled,tory burch wedge, family financial difficulties, the face always pleasant hanging 4 million short of the smiling girl in order to
text, map / welcome by the reporter Lu, Yu Suomi

they found a man, I would give him a dollar, while leaving my phone number and ID number, if you are willing to help me, and believe me, you can take the dollars and the cards as a deed, to help me 100, I'll keep your phone number and identity card number, so I can work, I will be back to you! but also to use my life to help those same people with congenital heart disease.
enthusiasts fat brother,tory burch handbags, this post was published for the Xiaojuan, the post announced Xiaojuan ID number: 362426199111081828 and contact telephone number:.
parents with disabilities, Reporter noted that both of her hands and feet, was cyanosis (severe manifestations of heart disease), the body is very thin, and with all this is in sharp contrast to her bright smile. Xiaojuan said, monthly rent the family huddled together in 110, in less than 10 square meters of rental. Xiaojuan hands and feet are disabled mother, the father is disabled receive disability certificate, the parents by doing odd jobs and pick up waste products, a monthly income of 300 yuan. Two and a half have been diagnosed with congenital heart disease have no money to treatment,tory burch shoes, an electronics factory in Dongguan, the Xiaojuan was the mainstay of the family. Long-term high-intensity work, so Xiaojuan condition is getting worse.
streets to help Street, a few hundred meters away, are likely fainted on the spot,tory burch uk, and cause life-threatening. The way this assistance is Yanan sister,
several friends in the help and care, Xiaojuan dragging the body of the sick, take time to sit down and rest on a tiny stool, from August 2 for assistance began operations. alive to be honest, can not get money to live by.
more people choose to give the little girl love and courage, a woman, after listening to her story directly out of the 100, I believe you, little sister.
ward in the Xiaojuan was admitted to the General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Region, although the hospital has reduced or related costs ten thousand dollars, but now surgery is still poor more than forty thousand yuan. The doctor said this type of heart disease, the earlier the treatment the better. Ward lived a lot of the same disease patients, mostly children under the age of 10 will be at least 18 years old, tall, tall Xiaojuan here appears to be very
and enthusiastic users In less than a day, the post has more than 40 million hits, and are reproduced to a large forum. In the interview process, Xiaojuan phone will ring once every half a minute, every text message, Xiaojuan will seriously respond, and to the netizens carefully copied in a little book, My good people, I want to write down their names and bank account number, etc. Well,tory burch sale, I'm sick, give the money back to them.