Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
ruhai3420

Default Louis Vuitton travel|Louis Vuitton travel|nike sho

man driving his girlfriend dumped out of the car accident death

police arrest, he also attempted suicide, the man convicted of the Crime jailed for a year

girlfriend, he had a minor child in need of care. More than a year ago, Zhao driving collided with a minibus, a party with his girlfriend dumped out of the bus and died instantly. Although his girlfriend Zhao families have been understanding, but still suspicion of the Crime, standing on the dock.
car accident cases playback boyfriend killed woman being left out of the bus

November 3 this year, Ganjingzi District Court hearing of the case. Zhao, aged 38, the defendant, Antu County, the case was exposed in Dalian Ganjingzi temporary. In court, the prosecutor read the indictment.
According to the indictment the facts recorded, at 6:20 on January 17,nike shoes uk, 2009 Xu, Zhao driving a car equipped with a side, along State Highway 202, traveling from west to east, in Ganjingzi Camp Chengzihe near the vehicle caused by improper operation Zhao out of control, crossed the double solid center line of the road, and the relative orientation of a small passenger car collided, causing one side of a car being left out of the bus and died instantly. This reporter learned that the deceased party, or a girlfriend Zhao.
upon by the traffic police department finds that the negative Zhao full responsibility for the accident. Prosecution believes that traffic crime Zhao, Zhao pleaded guilty in court.
account of the trial the defendant was caught live when you want to commit suicide

During the trial, prosecutors had been interrogated for Zhao, Zhao truthful account made after trouble,Lady Gaga Heartbeats, and appear regret.
Prosecutor: Defendant, the court said about the incident.
Zhao: That morning we had a light rain, road very slippery. Dalian from Port Arthur to my direction, I drove to the 80 step,Louis Vuitton travel, then it is a downhill, or a sharp turn, the car spun, and I straighten his car, rushed to the anti-trail. Opposite to the one I saw a white car, I turn the steering wheel, the result was hit. I was also shouting
Prosecutor: how you been arrested?
Cho: I'm home from my sister upstairs, there are some people in front of me shackled with handcuffs had.
Prosecutor: those who are uniformed, brilliant work permit it?
Zhao: no.
Prosecutor: What did you do then?
Zhao: I have nerve paralysis, often eat the fruit, so I have a fruit knife, fruit knife put out, to scare them running again. At that time I want to live.
Prosecutor: You had confessed that the public security organs, the day you caught taking drugs, when did you start taking drugs?
Zhao: girlfriend died, also more than a year.
Prosecutor: traffic accident the day, are you taking drugs?
Zhao: no.
police searched the man's residence like an There is evidence that on July 5 this year, 16 am, police arrested Zhao in the process, was Zhao Chidao resistance, Zhao also attempted suicide, three arresting officers by their stab wounds. Zhao captured after hiding in his room the police found an Army within the thorn, a dagger, a crossbow and bolt some, there is a steel ball steel ball gun and a bottle.
Zhao's counsel that the police in the implementation of the arrest, the failure to produce documents, no police uniforms, can not believe that Zhao resist arrest. And Zhao said he was just like suicide.
Court held that, Zhao violation of road traffic safety laws, illegal driving, which causes a serious accident, causing one death, and his behavior has traffic crime. Given the voluntary confession Zhao has been compensation for economic losses and close relatives of victims to obtain the understanding, as appropriate sentences. Recently, Ganjingzi District Court ruling on the case, Zhao was sentenced to one year. Reporter Zhang

Sponsored Links