Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 05-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
jackoovv57

Default air max 90 infrared for each one

80, to maintain

placed before me a letter. When I come into contact with it, it is like a red-hot iron as hot.

This is a death penalty was sentenced to 19 years waiting for the end of the letter written by youths. The confession of his exercise book with 48 pages of paper write, write incoherently, and the attitude is far from sincere.

I wrote a letter to the young. Her mother has come to me, asked to talk to his son have a meeting. Difficult to talk about him with ... ...

surprised me is the kind of thing can be called intellectual infantilism. From his letter, and from what I heard his words, only the panic and fear, and no confession, no knowledge of the crime.

he was not into the gang of robbers to help is just a mean, miserable, empty of people ... ... he had never met before killing a 16-year-old youth. They park on the way of a narrow face to face meeting. 16-year-olds do not want to give way, and he, 19-year-olds, to made a fire. There is a knife in his pocket, he moved the knife, put the person killed. Ben on the victim's mother to come. He stabbed her knife, causing seriously wounded ... ...

terrible spiritual emptiness, do not know how life is a valuable asset - that is behind this crime hidden things.
I was holding

attitude of contempt and disgust of this man. But at the same time, what there is a loss like a heavy sense of oppression, like a stone my heart ... ... This is a human loss. Is such a heavy sense of the idea: the young, if he had a right to education, he was originally to be a real person.

In his letter, some words are expected to draw attention to his mercy: come into this family, the mother and father before wailing cries: how and why such a thing happen? appeal for others their compassion and humanity of criminals. However,nike air max 95s, they happened to such an extent that can only get people's tolerance, like seeing a man fill his own water wells but did not suffer the pain of thirst, like to look at him. However, the wise man is that, since we eat from the water in the water, it should always keep this water clean.

experience - the experience is not always successful and sometimes painful experience taught me: back in one's childhood,air max 95 for kids white, we can conclude that: the person in the future, perhaps in 15 or 20 years later, there will be a danger of sliding into evil ways to threaten him. As long as there is even a little sign out of ideas, that a person may become offenders or criminals, it must be early in childhood to prevent this danger, injecting a strong anti-poison. This is our education skills aspects of an extremely delicate and detailed.

you see, children and adolescents with blunt of a natural community, it should be clearly and without turning to tell them: what is good and what is bad, what is white, what is the black . You have to immediately come up with a fair attitude to,air max 95 cheap in the eternal environment, not the slightest ambiguity! We not only can not have one fifteen forget this, and to make this first experience in the social life of children and adolescents, a lifetime. For example, a grade girl Maya came to me: Vanguard found a stick, swatting at the lawn, and open lawns are a lot of flowers ... ... She came to me not to sue Vanguard for shape. Vanguard I'll be punished if it will make Maya in the difficult position, so that her feelings had been hurt. Her to report it, is to prove the truth. I should first statement is: Vanguard's move is bad behavior! So we went with Vanguard to protect the flowers. This is the Maya view, is just the spirit of victory. Also, this is a grindstone, so that children do not compromise the spirit of evil worn sharper. Should be careful not to let children come into contact with the mind and heart when things do not just hold the attitude of indifference. This is a higher level of moral development onto a higher level.

reminds me of something that happened long ago. I told the kids a hiking trip in the way home, to the main points of the neighboring village to drink a sweet old lady. She invited us to go into the orchard, apples and baked potatoes out of our hospitality. We thanked her, and then set out. More than half a kilometer away the road, we suddenly remembered: I just sat in our places, some baked potatoes without the skin onto the floor packed.

Children in groups with me way back, only Si Qiaoba a person did not move, he said: he wanted to break the desire to dispel. We should allow children to experience childhood hundreds of times the idea of ​​justice victory mood, feeling this is the victory of the participants. It is only good for bad behavior of children outraged, as I took these children's lazy and inconsiderate Si Qiaoba interests expressed indignation at the idea the same. If you have the teenage years, do you think about similar behavior aroused their anger, it will not receive any results, as has been missed out of that period.

parents of our students together with the thought that our work for many years for the sake of the future, we want children to understand and feel: the world has some vile, ugly things.

is important to let people do not age, is still small, just know But because they have nothing to make the world better, and am worried sick and suffering. For the despicable, ugly anger and disgust of such things will gradually migrate to check yourself - this is a very subtle shift, one for the pursuit of the good things and hate things for the quality of the ugly , depends on the decisive significance of this change.

sense of shame is the despicable, ugly things powerful anti-poison; image that it is able to float contained sense of honor, conscience and self-esteem of the ship in deep water.

essence, only the development of a sense of shame and the shame of the intolerable nature of such delicate feeling, to prevent personal and shake of the negative in order to prevent the kind usually referred to as scraping edge, which side to back to the This kind of

If a young citizen, not early in his childhood experience of such a despicable act of contempt and to share the pain and sorrow of others, it is difficult to imagine he would be a good ambition.

to create a despicable act of taking a positive attitude would not compromise the atmosphere, first of all from the opposition lazy, idle, slack slack, meaningless to spend time to start to start. As the folk proverb teaches us: Laziness is the mother of all sins. I firmly believe that education is the love of work from behind the desk and the beginning of the book, which is a major, the most complex machine tools, to master it is not a simple matter. At school, the most important educational skills, the most elusive and most detailed one thing, that do nothing to make students feel ashamed of their own, so he is lazy and idle hold the attitude of contempt and hatred. I refer here is the moral aspects of mental, is that school work is extremely complex and difficult aspects, and this is the work of education students to love learning. I think their most important mission is that the education of students in my mind, even a little bit the idea of ​​retreat in the face of difficulties, are despicable: not things, and do not think is a shame!

I think the purpose of education only in such conditions to be considered, that is, for each one (literally and figuratively, every one!) youth, young people, books,air max 90 infrared, ideas become in which the heart can not break free from the shackles. A person to become a labor struggle, the future of the soldiers, the future husband and the father's awareness of the real person, he was 14-15 years of age, should be in the depths of my soul, have a rich spiritual treasures - This is his night to read one or two hundred books, these books for him is the spirit of the Enlightenment.

If a youth did not want to seek knowledge, and that is the most terrible misfortune - and the unfortunate family, school, unfortunately, unfortunately, the society! a person did not want to seek knowledge, he is like an invisible fence with themselves with the vast world to isolate, but who knows this road was invisible fence may become a real prison, too!

education of young people who I think the mission is that he keep up with each youth and youth to build up his spiritual life of the building. As educators, it is his job to not only meet with students in the classroom, and should be the same faith with like-minded students (this argument and have nothing to fear!), Mutual admiration, find satisfaction, as Marx said, the needs of the people of the great human being.

can often hear the words: The development of labor-loving ... ... However, if teachers do not put their students (are recognizing the complex world of the young) ushered into his private library, if not make him your source of spiritual wealth in front stopped in amazement, then cultured by any means is not the hobby. If teachers are not with their own education is difficult, stubborn self-willed, and sometimes complex Debu understandable talk with students individually, with your thoughts completely impressed him, then the love of labor is also unattainable.

then, at school, in the education of young people should be the main thing, that is, a person's soul to contact with another fine work of the human mind, is it in the regular manner ?

people who go astray, in fact, some very lonely people, although both the older people around them, there are the same, although we daily exhort them: so! This is not allowed!

I firmly believe that the school, this is primarily a human in contact with the world. Question does not specify who is to educate the who - no need to talk about this issue, this is more nonsense. The problem is, Take me, I told them the fate of the most vibrant, most complex, and in my opinion the most interesting combination of teenagers forever, and they came into my life, became part of my life: If it is not them, then I know, the will, everything will not exist.

difficult to find such words and images to explain to the children: What is life and death, what is freedom and loss of freedom - not only to explain, but also to cultivate each student who of these concepts have a deep personal attitude. I think the important task of moral education is that, to make children understand deeply: Life is both a strong, powerful and invincible wealth, but also a fragile, often helpless, vulnerable to damage the treasures. Sometimes, there will be some situations that, takes only a ruthless, then an indifferent eye, breaking a thin enough line of life.

Whenever a child has just entered the gate, my first concern is: he and his close relatives and people often have a kind of spiritual connection between? only in such conditions, that children have a profound idea: They are infinitely valuable to me. Possible, this concept has no clear idea, but it has enriched the lives of all children. Children with family, especially with the mother's warmth and joy of spiritual communication, intimacy with parents caring - which is the source of a sense of duty. One of the causes of crime, is that a person close to him for taking care of his fundamental indifference.

only one person knows the wise to limit their own freedom and desire, he will cherish life and freedom. The wise is a fine educational tool.

I used to teach a wayward, mischief, and is also Roman bundle over his boys. He will hit for no reason while the students, while the other girl's dresses again deliberately dirty.

one morning before class, the little girl came to me crying Xia Liu, Romain has her pigtail ribbons Chequ the bar. I sent for the Roman, said to him: deprived of their freedom and put them in prison. We will take you another way. put your right hand out ... ...

He held out his right hand. I have a bandage from his pocket, and put his hand and wrist wrapped, then put his hand firmly tied in his pocket so that he can not use only his right hand.

children to the Roman practice as I like my right hand did the same disposition. Surprise waiting for the Roman, the following will happen.

I said:

day, and I ended up with Roman, on the campus, walking in the garden, in the classroom, school, eat together ... ... the child can understand it: If one day really lost freedom, life What would be a taste of. Later, I had to give him a few lessons on, but relatively lighter, not that it was a harsh. Roman finally learned to restrain itself.

If a person in childhood and youth, have not experienced such a noble and heroic state of mind, is sometimes necessary and should be abandoned to their own satisfaction indicates that many desire, then it is difficult to bring him to adult.

one occasion, the class prepared to travel to the woods, it will meet the children how much joy and ah! However, travel on the eve of fifth-graders He Jia's grandmother is ill. He Jia's father had to send her to the hospital. He needs the help of his son, but his father preferred not to go to the hospital he Ka; or let the children go with you one day off it. At this time,nike ladies shoes Yes, teachers want to help the Bi Jiake served desire to travel, because this desire is not good now, and in order to guide him to the noble spirit of the road. The next day, we are not in the woods ... ...

wisely and courageously desire to bind themselves, - this is an effective baton, under the command of it, you can create a person's beauty and harmony. Teachers should use this root up the baton.

in schools should not engage in empty words and empty thoughts. I would like to advise educators: to cherish the words! When you ask children to say when their ideas, to remain prudent and careful attitude. Do not let the children also do not understand the meaning of their words from the mouth of children say! Do not let the noble and sacred words, especially on the words of love for the motherland to become a polished old pennies! Real love is do not have to quiet the. Children should be taught to love, rather than teaching them to talk about love. Children should be taught to experience and treasure their feelings, rather than teaching them to find words to tell the feelings do not exist.

shame is unwilling to fulfill their promises have come. When children are not prepared mentally, when he did not have enough spiritual strength and firmness, you should not force children to make promises. What if the children made their own promise, you have to patiently listen to and trust in him, but also to remind him: You should be aware that if he did not have the confidence to perform, then make promises when you have to be careful. Remember that often provide assurance and Tino made and you have forgotten them, this is a bad habit, it will make a person's mind becomes numb, not knowing that a lie.

make truth and trust in the school (also in the family) occupy the dominant position. Make in school every word uttered by the bear fruit, not a space flower ... ...

Sponsored Links