Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
R6f3o8r0di

Default Remain in the memories of tea

this summer, the day Ya anchored pearl milk tea.
acquaint the truth, the day elegant on the so-called She always wears those baggy, sagging of the mighty and disgustful antique cowpuncher overalls, and a washed some sallow beige T-shirt. Throughout the year, are like this. Because she likes the kind of soft, free, dry, unfettered sensibility.
Unlike other girls Ya
days, as wearing a harness all day long vest, short denim skirt, walking down the street, ass distort twist. Whenever the door, they forever look to the right discern the left front of the mirror: Oh, the foundation played unevenly, never ever. Oh, eye eclipse is too superficial, and does not look nice, never ever. Oh, artificial eyelashes masquerade to be unstable, come back again.
there are many asset they did not make asset right.
can go out aesthetic day to make entities right for five minutes: T 恤 to the head of a random, and then neatly put on her preference locations denim overalls, occasional ladies landed silver Adidas amusements shoes, the hair massage about random, one side black Adidas backpack back went out, wash and agile.
But now days Ya
even fell in adore with pearl milk tea, which was the girl most maximum favorite beverage. Often small groups of girls in her class to go Starbucks nectar pearl milk tea or cappuccino, it is a good coffee.
loveliness of the girls that sit approximately a cluster of gossip circle, each holding a cup of pearl milk tea, chattering gossip approximately the level hardly everme trend of clothing: Shiny dog ​​had a dog baby, you know the appoint because the little dog Xiaoxiao everything? called 'dog Mulang Ma peak' ah, ha ha, so funny, ha ha! a corporation called male ', pretty, right?
For all this,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, but know nothing about the day elegant as the girls.

this course, the kin quietly began to eat. Who does not see who, and do not say, the atmosphere flow with a trace of dilemma and depression to fashion between the father and the days of a film Ya.

dad and mom said in unison.
behind to the apartment, the day slowly takes off his overalls Ya, T-shirts, socks, many the same for,GHD, slowly, like a tortoise.
she put on a lax marine blue pajamas, hair alternatively pell-mell, sitting in front of the microprocessor, seeing at the big screen ... ... trance.
Finally, she landed QQ.
Huh? Someone ambitions to join her as a friend, is called The following words there is a small line: I know you, your friend, a tea as sweet as a authentic friend. Read the lines on the day elegant without hesitation, decisively place the

Ya bored opening-day position
view: Dear

inadvertently, Tianya Miaodao bedside chart with the edge of a photograph of the person is the day elegant and junior tall school classmate ash. That was when they either go to the playground at the school along to rapid shape according to the body, about like emoticons.
Tianya dingy green wrinkled paper wearing streaming dress, upper 1 meter of yellow T-shirt, the middle of a huge shiny heart-shaped. At namely period, there namely a black day Ya thick cilia, Zhichui to the waist. She also took a cup full of pearl breast tea. Tianya laughing, namely smiling, showing her bright white teeth. She did not laugh long, and the kind of smile that made her a stranger and transform quite distant away ... ...
bathed her clothes in front of the conditioned reflex, tear down the door of the gray cloth, a clean and bright days, the cup mirror in front of Ya. Ya looked carefully premier day wardrobe. Like a few years antecedent, but there are too many places to be termites borers, partitions, and covered with a thick wafer of dust. There is no chip of clothing, not even a overcoat hanger, only one membrane sections, like two parallel lines the same.
days Ya attempt to mirror smile. But no stuff how hard Tianya, she still did not. Once in the jaws, the same as two small dimples soybeans have a thirst. Tianya was disappointed that she has a body of liquid is voicelessly broke out,GHD Hair, she cried.
she quietly cry, no trace of sound, the tears ffrom start to finish its handsome face. At this time, the day is a truly elegant girl, and she need somebody to comfort her,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, coaxing her, told her many amusing stories, singing a lullaby to her nap nicely.
days Ya stopped calling and gaze at the mirror in the girl crying her eyes ruddy and swollen, and she suddenly understood: The furthest distance in the world Could that two parallel lines, the before and present their own is a solitary neutral of the parallel lines, nevertheless in near proximity, but not met, no matter how far you go far ... ...

back to the computer before the days of luxury and changed back to that life Datailielie tomboy.
her boring, rotating point of open space QQ, QQ space cried
Ya see
daytime timer aboard the walls, extra than 10 points, yet she still slumberous, ambition now hand a periodical log:
me, a girl not a girl.
I've never been that they are girls, big boys like the same day Dadalielie life.
No one from me as a girl, they thought I was one out boys.
even the teachers thought I was a boy.
dry on responsibility when the girls sweep the ground, boys cleaning the skylights. I was the only girls in Cabo. Can also say that I am not regarded as woman,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, at the most, a name meaning girls, real life, there is not much distinction among my boys.
my father also raised as a son. I bought men's dress are entire baggy. I also casually, anyway, I also calculate they are boys, did not put many wrong.
merely mother my heart is still a girl. She privately numerous times I disburse attention to picture, not as additional men as casually. I just tin not mend the width of a man, whether I put my mother as ear, still like the boys did.
truth, I have to memorize mother mentioning to me, but now, I can not change myself, back before I do that little girls have been possible.
I have right immediately casually,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, Lalilata, slipshod habits of the boys, who no longer possible to alteration back before roaming in the lace and the skirt of the girl, no longer possible, never be ... ...
(continued)