Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
buisness0243
Lieutenant General

buisness0243 is on a distinguished road
Default Microsoft Office 2010 Microsoft and Google Who's

There’s one thing that seems to be lost in the latest debate between Microsoft and Google,Microsoft Office 2010, which erupted on April 11 over FISMA-certification of their cloud-hosted app offerings. Neither company has yet achieved FISMA certification status for the federal versions of their wares.
Google officials said last year that its Google Apps offering was FISMA-certified and highlighted that as a distinction separating it from Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS). It turns out that Google Apps for Government is not FISMA-certified,Windows 7 Product Key, even though Google Apps Premier is, as just-unsealed documents made public by the Department of Justice have revealed.
Microsoft also still has not achieved FISMA certification for BPOS. Last summer when I asked, I was told BPOS-Federal would get the FISMA nod “very soon.” When I asked again today when it would achieve that state, I was told “imminently.”
Is this more than yet another war of words between the two adversaries?
FISMA, the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) specifies a “comprehensive framework to protect government information,Microsoft Office 2010 Key, operations and assets against natural or manmade threats.” Many federal agenciesstipulate FISMA certification as a requirement for their IT solutions. FISMA certification and accreditation is confirmed by the General Services Administration — which just so happened to be deciding upon a new e-mail system last summer.
Google called out Google Apps for Government at that time as “the first suite of cloud computing applications to receive Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) certification and accreditation from the U.S. government.”
It turns out that Google Apps Premier — not the federally-focused Apps for Government — got the FISMA nod. Google is not seeking separate FISMA authorization for Google Apps for Government, however,Microsoft Office 2007 Key, because the Government and Premier products are almost identical,Office 2007 Key, officials said. Google is simply “updating the existing authorization,” a Google spokesperson said. When will that happen? “Imminently.”
Hmm. Haven’t I heard that somewhere before?
Bottom line: Neither Google nor Microsoft can yet claim the FISMA crown for their federal cloud solutions — in spite of Google’s claims to the contrary last year.
buisness0243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links