Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
bolsooi19

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Optimizing Road

Editor's Notice:
General vision: to WinXP is more slender, ######y, quicker, more practical to make use of.
To this end, we're mainly from 4 elements:
one, to reduce disk area occupied by
two, the termination of common program solutions
three, safety
4, some other abilities 1st inquire, are you not need to activate XP, no. . . Accurate to say which you don't want the ms with the station could be upgraded. Should the solution is certainly, then we install the first to explore the problem of popular V4, V5, V6 version I nevertheless suggest, particularly the two V5 and V6. There is a procedure of set up serial number, I recommend you first get on an excellent machine, and then use this serial range to set up, normally so that XP can be set up for the MS update internet site cost-free.
When you have currently installed XP, but with the serial range is in use everywhere, everybody who passed, don't worry, we'll say later on to re-package with sysrep will resolve the serial range when alternative trouble.
I presume you might have put in XP out, come on child ~ ~
First, the weight-loss action
1, in many different hardware and software program are effectively set up immediately after the truth, XP requirements to become updated when the file is incredibly small. Get rid of the backup files it: Start off → Run → sfc.exe / purgecache almost 3xxM.
two, delete generate backup:% windows% driver cache i386 directory driver.cab file, generally this file is 76M.
3, even the habit of not seeking aid, so maintain the% windows% assist directory is what hurt me, huh, huh. . . Had been killed, almost 4xM.
four, 1 soon after the upgrade and you'll find% windows% are various additional like $ NtUninstallQ311889 $ these directories, all do away with it, 1x-3xM.
five, you will discover win2000/server just so tough, so I dropped the pagefile.sys files stage to one location: Control Panel → System → Efficiency - → Innovative → Change the virtual memory, consideration factors will take effect.
six, uninstall just isn't commonly employed elements: use Notepad to modify the percent windows% inf sysoc.inf, use Locate / Switch function, in the search box, conceal, exchange all empty. In this way, put all of the, hide are removed, save and then stop to operate the Table ah no this sort of thing.
seven, delete the windows ime input strategy underneath the unused, 8xM. I re-install its own input method used zrm, hehe.
8, if area is tight, the NTFS compression is enabled, so even with all the 2x% less room, but I have not.
nine, off the Program Restore feature that I so commonly damaged download for people who check software is just a catastrophe, right-clicking with all the mouse within the desktop
10, there are many files, massive, can not support. . . . Forgot the title: (, just put in the program can use the Come across feature to come across files bigger than 50M to determine, must be able to get.
In case you can complete the method in accordance with all the previously mentioned, your authentic 1.4G of XP, may be reduced to 800 or less.
Second,Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, the accelerated program
WinXP boot there will likely be a great number of characteristics of velocity, despite the fact that ms said to have been treated for optimization, but for us, there's a lot of place can be personalized. I typically like to do the.
one, modify the registry run important to cancel it some employed things, for instance Windows Messenger. Allow the Registry Manager: Start off → Operate → Regedit → locate of all do away with it.

2, modify the registry to reduce pre-read, to minimize waiting time progress bar, the effect is the progress bar 1 lap to enter the login screen, the Commence → Run → regedit start the Registry Editor and find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Program CurrentControlSet Manage Session Manager Memory Management PrefetchParameters, it includes a essential EnablePrefetcher value to Yet another good friend can't normally change the hardware within the program properties of the device earlier mentioned the bus gadget kind is about to none (none).
3, close the System Properties in the unique effects, this is really a very simple and successful treatment velocity. Click on Begin → Control Panel → System → Sophisticated → Properties → Configurations → the visual results, set the Change for finest overall performance → could be determined. This really is particularly comparable for the desktop will and win2000, and I rather like the blue windows XP, so .
four, I use Windows commadner + Winrar to handle files, Win XP's ZIP support just isn't as tasteless even for me, since whatever I want not, boot the system to open a zip assistance, currently couple of idle system sources they could be much less, click on Begin → Operate, typing: The Dll UnrgisterServer success.
five, a program is mentioned to XP Service Qos, the timetable to consider some network bandwidth stingy like me who cannot tolerate, remove is: Begin Menu → Run → kind gpedit.msc, The You'll find for the
6, faster searching of shared local region network
Generally, Windows XP When connecting another personal computer, the device are going to be totally check all other scheduled projects, this check will make you wait thirty seconds or a lot more time. Strategy is to get rid of the Begin → Operate → Regedit → discovered in the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software program Microsoft Windows Present Edition Explorer RemoteComputer NameSpace. In this particular crucial, there might be a crucial, delete it, restart your laptop or computer, Windows XP will no more time check the scheduled task, hoho ~ ~ ~, velocity substantially improved it!
seven, flip off the debugger Dr. Watson
I seem to begin through the win95's not employed these things when, it may be canceled: Open the books table, discover the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion AeDebug sub-key branch , double-click the Car key below it the name of its Adhere to this notion, we can all hold the option to cancel the debugging functions, such as the blue screen appears when memory.dmp, within the
8, was the termination of my checklist of companies and instructions
1) alerter untrue alarms
2) automated updates windows automatic update
3) track record intelligent transfer services firm that uses idle network bandwidth transmission of data
4) clipbook with remote computer systems to share clipboard contents, I think, or avoid the bar
five) Laptop or computer browser what to say to preserve the network to update the checklist of
six) DHCP customer I don't need to have this stuff
seven) Distributed hyperlink tracking consumer updates and other data to maintain local region network connection, even seldom use nearby area network, this factor requires about 4M memory.
8) Distributed Transaction coordinator coordination xxx, and earlier mentioned about
9) DNS Customer I don't need these things
ten) Error reporting services error reporting
eleven) Occasion Log system log documents
twelve) Rapidly person switching compatibility Person Switching
13) support and support to assist
14) Human interface system access is mentioned to be intelligent devices. . .
15) IMAPI CD-burning COM services even without the engraved plate
sixteen) Indexing support index, what's it?
17) Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) ICF firewall
eighteen) IPSEC Solutions that I do not know, you want to understand ask to
Quack
19) Logical Disk supervisor administrative services configuration disk
20) messenger internet send this sort of things as utilization of this characteristic is
21) MS software program shadow copy provider
backup copy paper
22) Internet Logon I don't want hackers remote log in, off!
23) Netmeeting remote desktop sharing I don't have netmeeting
24) Network DDE Dynamic Data Exchange transfer
twenty five) Network DDE DSDM and previously mentioned almost
26) Network Place Awareness off, my device to not share
27) NTLM Security assistance provider-telnet Oh, shut!
28) Performance logs and inform the program state to put in writing or mail a warning
log
29) Portable media serial quantity off!
thirty) Print Spooler printer, unfortunately, is my machine not connected to Print ~
31) QoS RSVP Off!
32) Remote desktop assist session supervisor remote help support
33) remote Procedure Get in touch with LOCATOR management RPC
34) remote registry remote management registry
35) removable storage
36) routing and remote entry I basically disable it
37) protection accounts supervisor in my system is a consumer system, not iis.
38) intelligent card
39) intelligent card helper off! ! !
40) SSDP Discovery service I use much less than this
41) program event notification if your server is certain to file
42) system restore support System Restore Service
43) job scheduler windows arranging companies
44) Telephony dial-up service, dial-up still does not perform I do not it?
forty five) telnet
46) terminal companies terminal solutions
47) uninterruptible power provide UPS, I do not ah
48) universal plug and perform device host is too innovative a position, and much less than
49) upload supervisor can also transfer files off the
fifty) quantity shadow duplicate is really a backup, halo
51) webclient not employed
52) Windows Installer MSI Service, I have been closed.
53) windows picture acquisition (WIA) of digital gear utilised in
54) windows management instrumentation driver extensions off
fifty five) windows time time support
56) wireless zero configuration wireless network, even less than the
57) WMI perfromance adapter off!
Some of these companies which is connected towards the beginning, but I forgot, so now the program had to shut down fundamental services are outlined out. Suitable, based on your situation you handle it.
Third, I do
Safety
Even more speak, the simple share, or have connected:
Modify the registry for your following two designs:
Remove shared
----------------------
Windows Registry Editor Edition 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Program CurrentControlSet Solutions lanmanserver parameters]
----------------------
Management
eliminate IPC $
----------------------
Windows Registry Editor Version five.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE System CurrentControlSet Control Lsa]
----------------------
Or help save the over into one of two. REG file, after which double-click import on it.
Also protect the strategy to 3721, in the hosts file, including:
127.0.0.1 cnsmin.3721.com
127.0.0.1 www.3721.internet
Fourth, other approaches
one, to the best to boost a duplicate to ... / move for the ... purpose
---------------------
Windows Registry Editor Edition five.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Courses AllFilesystemObjects shellex]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Classes AllFilesystemObjects shellex ContextMenuHandlers]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Classes AllFilesystemObjects shellex ContextMenuHandlers Duplicate To]
=
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Courses AllFilesystemObjects shellex ContextMenuHandlers Move To]
=------------------------
Preserve the over contents into add.reg file, then double-click to import it.
2, off the error report, KAO! This thing created me like Microsoft's absolutely free testers like: Click the System control panel ----> ----> ----> lower appropriate corner with the Higher ---> error report --- -> Disable error reporting -> Ok!
three, the abolition of group shows: Right-click a blank region of ​​the taskbar, within the pop-up menu, choose hook, Ok on it.
four and acquire the traditional login window, WinXP the default login display though stunning, but for those who don't need to use a list of people logged in, you'll acquire that not possible to begin, back for the classic approach with the window is: Click
5, and give their input method most generally used to set a shortcut: Click the
6, turn off the laptop or computer immediately finish once the job does not reply, the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER Manage Panel Desktop within the 7, flip off the computerized update: Right-click
eight, reducing the boot disk scan wait time, Start off → Run, type
Then link for the ms website, even if the optimal way to upgrade a fundamental completion, for XP, the command may be used to check out optimization of various internal circumstances, for instance tasklist.exe / svc to watch the real utilization of system companies .
Optimization of the system, highly troublesome. So we take care of it, we use Ghost generation. GHO file, so it is easy to indicate it to other people to show off the make any difference, before the Ghost as a first factor, get rid of the system hardware, registration and other specifics, or might be cloned to a diverse machine not start searching at the Winxp set up disk inside the sysprep.exe Deploy.cab file.
Government sysprep.exe, pick the Deal is completed, we re-use the program disk with Ghost, with the Ghost to build back again up. GHO image, the backup is total!
After the implementation deal, reboot, XP will allow us to enter the serial number mentioned in the text in the beginning with the serial number from the way for this change.

Source: Author: User

Sponsored Links