Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
D727j3fnvh

Default Monkey King and the Buddha 's talk , see , I

One daytime, Goku asked Buddha: What is adore?
Buddha said: I ask you via this piece of rice fields, elect an the largest and maximum golden pate back, but there namely 1 rule: you tin no corner back, but you tin merely elect 1 .
so Wukong effort. After a long time, he came back empty-handed.
Buddha asked him how he came back empty-handed?
Wukong said: When I walk in the field, when, he saw several strains of wheat particularly massive principally brilliant, but I always calculate there may be earlier bigger and better, so do not pick; However, I persist to take the time to see the wheat, as previously seen is not always feel good, so I finally have nothing to pick. . .
Buddha said eloquently: This is the situation.

after day, Goku asked the Buddha: What is marriage?
Buddha said: I ask you through the woods, trying to chop a tree in the rowdy back on the most solid of the house to do the Christmas tree, but there is a rule: you can not turn back, but you can only cut once.
Wukong do so,Gucci Shoes, and a long time, he brought with him a stout is not the tallest but also not depend on the tree back.
Buddha asked him how he tear such a tree only to come back?
Wukong said: When I was through the woods, when seen through trees at a quite nice tree, this time, I studied the courses of the last pick wheat, to look this tree too good to choose it, I'm terrified I do not choose it, will miss the chance to tear down trees and empty-handed,Womens Gucci Casual Trainers, even although it is not the best one I met.
At this time, the Buddha said eloquently: It is the marriage.

Another time, Goku asked Buddha: What is happiness?
Buddha said: I ask you to go cross this field and pick one of the most beautiful flowers, but there is one rule: you can not turn back, but you can only have one accident.
so Wukong effort. After a long time, he compared holding a beautiful back then.
Buddha asked him: This is the most beautiful flowers?
Wukong said: When I crossed the field, I saw this numerous smart flowers, I picked it,Womens Gucci Pumps, and found that it is the most beauteous, and while I Later, saw many beautiful flowers, I still adhere apt the most beautiful bloom in my unwavering belief. So I pick the most beautiful flowers back.
At this period, the Buddha said eloquently: It, is happiness.

Wukong asked Buddha what is another day affair?
Buddha was once asked him to work into the woods. You can go back and ahead, in the best way to take a look at the flowers.
Wukong and trust to go out.
two hours later, he was full of energy back to a brightly colored districts,Gucci Shoes 2010, but a tiny out of the flowers Yan.
Buddha asked him: This is the best flower?
Wukong replied: I find the two hours that it would be most the most beautiful flower in full bloom, but I brought back under the road taken, it gradually withered down.
At this time, Buddha told him: namely is having one happening.

Another day, Goku asked Buddha what is life?
Buddha was once asked him to go into the woods. You can go back and forth, in the best way to take a look at the flowers. With the before lesson
Wukong, and confidence to go out.
after three days and three nights, he did not come back.
Buddha had waded into the bush looking as him, finally found Wukong has set up camp in the forest.
Buddha asked him: Do you find it the best looking flower?
Wukong said pointing to the edge of a flower: this is the best looking flowers.
Buddha asked: Why not bring it out?
Wukong replied: If I put it off, it presently withered. Even whether I do not pick it, dry it sooner or afterward. So I was in it in full bloom,Gucci Trainers, live in it the corner. Wait for it to wilt when the ascertain the next one. This is my second flower he finds the best looking flowers.
At this time, Buddha told him: You must understand the true meaning of life.
reading this,Gucci Shoes UK, how will you comprehend?
is the location most promising to miss.
seasoned the frustration of love after wedding, the attitude of the huge change ambition occur, will prefer a appropriate, but not the best.
Happiness is constantly looking to obtain satisfied.
affair looks beautiful, but it will wither and eventually nothing.
life is constantly looking for happiness!

Sponsored Links