Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
Q0f4e6i1m

Default I favor the dressing commerce apt make money .

When the mystery of the retail
following story, is a handsome successful clothing business sense, I feel called classic clothing business. Brought the hope of going or act garment business babes, some inspiration. Learning below the bar. Ha ha

I do
apparel business.
text:

a source

every day to see a lot of people attention about looking for sources, as if with a good afford, the business will have a assure. But first, in fact, in the store,

least, sources of supply. As the saying goes, one-third of goods, seven sell. During this period, remember, do not prefer the one you love, just thrown the co-optation easily.
example: I get 20 yuan a small shirt. 10. One sold for 145 yuan, a 80, the recess of the day, a prerequisite to sell their own anyway. Sure higher than 80.
Some people may say: I'm dark.
I acquaint you: the worth of dressing, lies in the process of selling. The number of purchasers, is the lack of raiment to wear? Women buy clothing, is to enjoy the buying process.

price of buying these clothes, the woman is not solemn with you,GHD Pink Limited Edition, they just do not feel expensive, fun, and may not be very good, now is not very necessary, but keep little later with a small can take. Price up, wear out, anyway, not priceless. Cheaper, will not wear.
do not believe you try the - 20? too expensive too expensive! 10 Well, I bought a home nurse to wear,GHD! ! !

selling clothes, to adore their own goods. Do not hold everything against a long time to sell. I also regret the time getting goods. I will learn its lesson, yet I took it as the most beautiful clothes to sell.
my faith that time: garbage can partake in the movement of goods, not to mention I sell current clothes! not boast, the passion of the visitors came at me, a lot of regular customers. Record, more than 3,000 sales a day, at least to acquire more than 2000. Minimum 700, there are more than 400 points profit.

4 months later, a second store opened. I dug a girl sent to fast edible, 600 yuan wages, 1500 to me, she really did sell more than anything. Our market, 1500 is causativeable compensation (then), but versed. I Pianbu Xin, I believe that passion.
I started obtaining merchandise methods.
than find a partner to find the goods.
I voyaged all the market, after reiterated selection, the chose two wholesalers.
Why? With the countryside! Look good, it is better with the Wang family.
many people purchase, like the East to get West Helena, eyes feel good, getting goods as I will not.

I focus on two
get cooked a big customer. Others can not see the new version, I can take, and then cooked, and began to be returned for refund.

I also keep up a good edition of
bad version of the mind for me, less Yahuo say the least, a relatively uniform style home, will not shambles with it one way.

look at those grade sister to take the goods, I died smiling.

my strength is sales, I would not defer in getting goods on the. I kept the money, shop, 18 months, fired a aggregate of 4. Since I try to sell anything,

wholesalers have been touched me. Often give me honor, liquidity additional significantly.
I later opened more than 10 stores, 6 were made goods wholesaler. I quit early a.m. for the year end there is no oppression of whichever cargo.
Here, you will think what I was kind of human!

hundred percentage you will guess wrong.
I sold 13 in a small shirt when I am wearing real grown Chanel. Year PRADA.D & G. I do not activity.
I have another harvest: these 6 years, my hands more than 20 entrepreneurial salesperson, more than 20 boss. They comprehend,

fact does not take much money to do business.
I educate them to do someone out of nought people.
I think to do harvest work clothes, worry does not come.
I think
some of you have such people: like to buy, more like wearing them.
I do not wear brand-name of the. Wrong, not necessarily require a brand name.
Now my business is good, expensive goods, are also selling well. Honestly, so many good things via this fashion also know thata seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight.
boss that you have to dress up for a shipshape, whether you want good business. And the store's goods can only mate point, not wear their version, it is a salesperson to do. You have to wear a grade, you have a quality clothing cache. Understand not, try to wear a big mark label, for your armor. Then one of your lukewarm laugh, a female will make a lot of downright, obediently chance your regular customers.
sell cheap and sell your goods is not the same.
sell low goods, be enthusiastic,
to sell your goods, to the cold point.
you will find snob? Wrong.
at the top of the store, you feel the polite indifference point behind it? !
my peddlers. Is this. About 2000 clothes, do not offer. Take a calculator to call her to see, remember, look for her eyes. He was just respectful enough. If she is the buyer level, she feels she wants to testify it to you. Women are nativity predators, so friendly. She thinks you are worth of goods. Sell ​​your goods, smiling tiny as possible, even if many times the customer to support, but also polite, courteous, polite afresh. Dong Chexi pull, actually hates few when works the writing to use.
A friend asked me, you have done your goods, cheap goods have done, and why?
actually come to see shop.
next door about what grade to sell, you do exactly with the. Usually people flow, you need to do volume. No one place, do your goods.

course, I like to get together, do not engage in a divide place to shop, a dead end, not to save rent, a waste of time.

Some would say I keep engaged two years, two points you earn hundreds of thousands of minutes of delay.
sell cheap, pull two wagon purchase, sell your goods, out of a BMW.
sell a 100, earning 90 is too slow, 90% is not much.
1000 piece sold,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, 30% of 300.
to obey by the goods, but it is true. You can not keep 6 months to 10 months, do not do. But a year later is not exhausted. Would get to sit more prosperous, many people did not insist. Made a bargain, it is predestined to drudgery, and at the beginning is cozy, forever hard. Jews are most probable to do business, they'd all sell your material.
then pull a lot of brands I joined, I never quit. The avenues of the goods can be sold, why should life over to you, I'm not not do business.

women only with men patriotic to the man fishes brand allegiance. What I want to try a good brand, after all, tried thousands of miles to the consumer level additionally.
sell majority good, make more money, none, except to sell brand, brand name will pull you add?
I also do wholesale. I do not pull people to join. I'm not money, pulling 100 people to join, if the 100 will not be sellers, it is not pulling the 100 burden. I also sympathize with those who shop, what should get a lot of people, people how to sell?

Second sellers
Law

1. each woman will meditation they have a dress, do not pretend to consultants for image guidance. (Note: that your dress is not in line Girl, is not often buy clothes)

regular customers is very major, a large proportion of the business back.

do not teach the guests with chatter. Women self-esteem above all, she will not find a place to be stupid for you to read.

Otherwise, even now you purchase into this. You ambition not be here, often apt the place she wanted.

I handled this way.

guests paid consideration to an item of clothing, the general designer, I will heartily applause her taste, she bought clothes in the process, I will ask him, what better brainstorms. Praise her, she should eat this bowl of rice vogue. I was much less than the.

The result: a lot of customers when nothing I must bring her husband or boyfriend like to go shopping, a few chips of Shunpian Mai, show yourself to shop smart. Here is her paradise. She also Hupenghuanyou, and help you to sellers. She would like more people are aware, general designer of me, are her fans.

my store, countless women DreamWorks. I am selling a dream, my commodity is a sense of superiority.

many cases, guests find a dress that I bought here, a lot of your others. But they will retain their own honor. Heart a million reasons to renounce their failure, will not vent their rage on me --- she knows I'm not an expert.

2. sellers not a discussion

well on an operating member of sorcery.

look at the dialogue:

this stuff is not good

Yes ah, you are the expert. The good wash drying, easy care. Do not dry neat.

will not be cozy to wear

Yes. Wash before wearing. Pay attention to the beautiful new clothes are usually bathed before wearing. Do you like red or green?

I do not like the above clasps, too ye eye

是 ah yeah ah. But save with strand. Here is a bracelet. A color scheme. Certainly a lot of your kin bracelet.

outcome is often: a sweater, a bracelet, a couple of pants. (She also tells us that shall be equipped with what pants. To proclaim her right, bought a pair of pants.)

guests with the sensibility of God will be your slave.

it very strange woman. When she felt over a very successful person (my body brand name), she felt more successful. The heading of two successful people is definitely not a mere bargaining 100,200. (Guests will think: I am a successful person. 100,200 is not a problem.)

guest encounter is a niggardly, you must go all out: a good opponent, is a preceptor.

you are a businessman. You need to have the quality merchants. Free surrenders, a dream start. The less you activated 50, his next fight 100.

bargaining points, one afterward dissimilar in interchange for, mention, buying more than 2, or put ashore accessories, alternatively promises to send friends to. Commitment to price to be privileged. Do not give such a cheap commitment to the afterward, to show extra concern to us. Friends came to aid us talk about the good asset and extra. Well we must win. You are yet a VIP was.

you may have noticed, I have repeatedly tensioned that he was wearing brand names. Do not despise, it is marketing.
your image is the image of the store, your performance level is the grade of the goods. Guests willing to make friends with you, of way, you must humble enough, you got friends, she will feel that they have quality.

acknowledged my guests, my guests here are the grade. (I buy things here, is glorious.)

see, your guests are successful, a grade friend, you anxiety about sellers? With marketing, do not sell.

3. Control your category.

every woman has their own set of clothes, to tell you a secret: they are 100% good Tiaoyi Fu. 50% good to pick pants. 30% good to pick a skirt (dress precluded).
Why do women stop shopping? People who really buy clothes will often buy clothes? Most of dress pants with no good, but they have never thought of it, they will be bring offthe world to find appropriate clothes, they always feel short of clothes.

natty boss already know how to do it.

to have the long, focusing on the short.

boss who takes the goods, like the focus on the coat. Maximum competition jacket, good-looking, there are better does not see that the guests encounter are the professionals, have their own set of difficult business environment? Own review about it.

good business foreman, they will definitely see

want to understand what kind of pants, skirts, shoes are best for selling?

pants

Key words: permanence, was svelte,

pants type to the whole: small trousers, straight integration, leisure broad trousers, trousers, pants 7.8.9

summer light color in the winter dark colors, black throughout the year.

pants can not have too many similar for each paragraph

getting goods, the two models is alike to discretion one. Two models like to do the 1st one, do one after. Why? Have more, there is low. Guests do not want to take the examination, you commonly only 10 models she picked one, out of 9, she was not amused in the hereafter. Provide you with 5 models, she is also one option. Remember, not too many manner, the manner requirements of the guests of the few pants. When out of suppliers to focus on elements that type version.

any good version of type, age span, uncomplicated and aesthetic jeans, is the best selling. Personality is the guest thing in prevalent is you. Pants more personality, more difficult to sell.
skirt

Keywords: line, was thin, subtle and ######y

dress pants in array to sell well in the store with high-heeled shoes with the smooth with 3 treasures,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, three types of boots for winter.

my experience is: 38.39 yards is good, easy to wear off. Anyway, the store also sells shoes, the way to the guests feel.

try to argue customers to alteration shoes pants, you can prepare a large number of stockings, guests feel your service is good, and sanitary. If the women try to wear shoes pants, and I guarantee you sell accomplished.

shoes sell good quality, definitely not shoddy, can not conceal how long.

In adding to shoes, additional clothing and general quality of the line. 500,GHD Straighteners NZ, does not rely on the quality of the first to make money.

every month sales record, you want to keep the reiterate. Pants, skirts, sales to 40% is regular.

each season, pants first. Weather condition that you cold, the heat is not peppery, do not affect their business.

summer serves chaste pants, winter serves decent skirt. words do not say something wrong, because the fortunate woman, summer air conditioning, winter heating.

dressed male in line to the man, woman like to be different.

women like colorful world, but repeat offenders like shopping problems. Love and judged to buy two different things. In addition to performance the sweater, small shirt colors can be striking enough, the other, or inform you to steady it.

jacket wrap coat I will not say, we are entire masters.

c how to handle with the supplier?

nailed as two. If you getting goods all overthe world, who will not a standing ovation you.

focus on the progress of your lend, focusing on two or three, the benefits you will presently detect. 1. Return relatively easy. 2. Not a period of time not getting goods to mart, to get back on the age 3, shuffled arrears owed, after a good meeting. Increase working capital. Salesperson with suppliers a good relationship, what will sell, you will not miss. 4, do not dart in the toll on the money. From time to time you may require suppliers to send plates to you, call the computer getting goods.

suppliers what is good suppliers?

1, there is strength.

not be afraid of hard work, to see the sewing machine, before thinking the long-term cooperation. This is an steel rule of the Italian businessman.

the whole country, full of people throw goods. You take the high fashion, sub is to spread the goods bought elsewhere, put on his trademark goods.
Hello

sell, are also selling off, but may have to make 6 million for 12 years, not 6 years.

find sources, many boss have the wrong strength.

they go out getting goods, such as shopping is concerned about style, price, and not find a strong strategic partner.

powerful suppliers, money and genius, than you must be high chance of winning unattended.

2. an ethical company

can detect out the side. Supplier of the seller, how long do favor this job? sales manager for being too enthusiastic.

good supplier will not be gratuitous for your passion. They kas long as80% of the profit is 20% of the guests established. when you do not show the value of your business before, the more exertion into their publicity, you the more we ought beware of.

you can observe their consumers, is beaming, or frown.

I am disgusted to join. join is already garbage. join a Yangwan Yi, but to China, change the flavor. aliens joined the purpose is to facilitate the management, operation standardization, to misappropriating, you can go to listing, to raise asset, so they want to do a good job more business.

some Chinese businessmen, like the expansion of the scale, immediately grasping the money, as to distend the outlet, the standard they have is not experienced of engaging in business, without thought, people do not close checkup, as long as you have the money. a lot of stores the employer will not do business, the business will be better? If by this low-level management can learn to do business, it is difficult to learn what a merchant for 10 annuals?

I do not accept that he is joining. I'm not willing to back a burden.

sell my goods, must have abilities. good goods need to be sold.

antecedent, I did a factory, getting goods to sell when the initial fee who will take me, I did not disturb to him. are mighty, you adopt to do what?! money is not power!

goods better? Haha, entity you sell.

is full of good goods. not your cargo is good, I would like to find a handy.

willing to do business attach, we have to confidence.

power supplier, will not take too much placard you have the money, concerned about your ability.

what's called your money will really help you make money?

is not so high, I was not to help customers make money, but I hope I have the aptitude to help clients make money. So have the ability to meet, I will multi-win, thought by joining the initial fee limits.

3. careful ordering

if I were you the number you want to be frightful, you have no need to order.

requirements, some vendors like to order, you must be detailed. He wants to shift the hazard is. you open a large department store, orders to normal, if I were you, can not set not set.

watch your wallet.

Some orders commercial black, you should pay attention. samples may be imported material. ordering, remember to take the pieces kind of clothing, or cloth version of the compact stated in the orders not to EDITION goods, not receiving . If he all pretext, you can not hesitate to leave. particularly in Guangdong, Hangzhou, including the so-called diplomatic commerce companies, you must be careful.

In short, try to take the smudge.

illusive means were: Oh, the goods do not do. You set it 50, to help you do?!

smart response: I want massive size 3, M 2. a guest to do, help me to catch it. have the goods to mail me. In this way, true or disloyal, you will not lose.

I have a friend, order did not take the kind of clothing, napkin version, the results received a batch of waste.

4. a sense of duty to suppliers

good suppliers will care about your business, and this is their attention to the final. substandard exchange readily. willing to advertise in the final. every once in a while seek the outlooks of your goods, will ask you where the difficulty of operation, how to ask your most recent business, there are no goods to join. now hot commodity, you do not send boards to give you a try. of course,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, will promise you made board can retire.

you do not care provider's own decoration, he embodies the simple but practical. a lot of suppliers do not know the service terminal, for their own interests decoration underlines the strength.

I have a friend reported to me that to find a strong supplier. I asked him how do you know there is strength, he replied: p>

Once you have a good supplier, you must work hard. mighty fusion, the two sides should adore.

Do not pay too much attention, make demands every day. any unilateral interests do not final long.

good sellers, it relates to your voice. to show your value more entirely the benefits you get more.

see goods Posts: 7 one-third of goods sold

1. Do not look good, as long as the pay any more.
beauteous goods in Europe, not in Guangzhou. look at the converge to estimate how many to sell.

2. Do not just elect their favorite, to pick the maximum people accept.
not own to wear, to have a pate for business. their own money, a lot of good things to wear.

3. suppliers pleasing, but not the most beautiful
goods the most beautiful is the marrying dress. go to find a marrying dress company.

4. I have good savor.
of these goods not up to much unless you look to do an multinational brand. tasty sister, you will die ugly. There grade sister, often losing money earned exclaim .

5. is a servant assistant, win points, smoothing costs
what old. find out numbered for easy replenishment enough. multi-purpose use of computer telephony.

6. I have a small customer pedestal to new
every day to maintain a certain style is very important. broaden the customer base is fundamental. corner approximately a few regular customers, the more pressure your goods will be more customer less and less. the store a mess, damaging yards goods teem.

good sales models, and aspire to sell more, this is definitely a market for goods, consumer satisfaction is tall after purchase, do the contingencies of regular customers. Instead, a new stock new stock risk.

sell the goods. I usually get re-start with dozens of pieces. always retard the code number need fraught, or not to boost the color.

7. I often phone, just make one or two pieces, the supplier will not look down?
ensured, good suppliers will appreciate your caution. at fewest, you will not give him a big trouble. If you cry to return 20 30, he was distress.

8. the requirements of suppliers too far, I can refuse to do?
rejected. the nature of business is to protect their own interests, you are A trader. If I was a wholesaler, I will adore the antagonist of weight.

Sponsored Links