Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-21-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
xiaoxuan0497

Default 9 mid- veterans living on the Burma Expeditionary

11 noon 12 am,nike shox, Liu Hui in his home town of camphor City Court Lou Guan Square entrance to the village on the village committee, and to recognize the nephew had never met. WASHINGTON hair Liu Zhankun photo
92 years old and 83-year-old Liu Hui Lu from the elderly to recognize gold, they are a childhood friend of 70 years ago. They picture shows a turn for Dao Cunkou, reviving his memory. WASHINGTON hair Liu Zhankun photo
5 11, Liu Hui (left) returned home on the Lu Village, and his nephew Liu Qiuhua together. Xinhua News Agency reporter Zhou Keshe
5 11, Liu Hui (Chinese) returning to his home village of the Lu. Xinhua News Agency reporter Zhou Keshe

China news agency, Nanchang, May 11 (Liu Zhankun and Zhou Yubin) - May 11, after an absence of 72-year-old home of 92-year-old Liu Hui, the Chinese Expeditionary Army veteran of Jiangxi this foot on their land , facing a long absence, the home of friends and family, moved to tears. Liu Hui people with shaking hands and greeting each, said excitedly:
now 92-year-old Liu Hui, origin Qingjiang County of Jiangxi Province (now renamed as camphor City) Town House,nike air max, 20 years old army recruits, and then become a member of the Chinese Expeditionary Army, went to Burma against the Japanese . After the victory of the war in 1945, he left a wife settled in Burma, since lost contact with the family home of 72 years.
return home for the elderly has never given up the dream of a group of enthusiasts with the help of Liu Hui to find their loved ones in Jiangxi. May 9, Liu Hui Gan worship through Burma to the border check points again set foot on the territory of the motherland. Later, Liu Hui, Tengchong County,cool nike air max, Yunnan to the souls of his comrades War memorial cemetery, to visit some of the surviving comrades.
11 日 上午 10 时 05 minutes flight from Kunming, Yunnan, Liu Hui arrived in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province. The 92-year-old veteran of the China Expeditionary Force, wore a beige bar Geshe clothes, chest wearing four medals, in the volunteer's arm, slowly out of the airport.
mane has white accent die hard, old man playing his hometown dialect and greet friends and relatives: The face of the crowd came to meet the old man's eyes moist up,Nike Air Max Tailwind, he waved to the crowd shaking hands,
Subsequently, the China news agency reporters Sui Tongliu and Hui Laoren line of camphor from the airport to his home city of Liu Hui Guan Town Square Pavilion on the Lu Village, the village committee. When reach the entrance to the village shortly after 12 noon, hundreds of villagers and volunteers from the discharge of firecrackers, pull up
Liu Hui to see childhood friends, the clasped each other's hands, even the See the nephew had never met, niece and other family members, the old man's eyes moist again, and he kept nodding said,
47-year-old nephew of Liu Hui Liu Qiuhua is, he told reporters, in his notes, they have a variety of ways at home to find the missing uncle Liu Hui for many years, but has not been successful.

the same day, Liu Hui and his family went to his parents grave memorial. (End)
microblogging Recommended | hot today microblogging (Editor: SN017)

Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

,tory burch outlet

| Back to logs list

is another person's room, the sky is gray, the house is also a secret, with no lights. Has never been afraid of lonely people,tory burch sale, even some prefer that belongs only to a person's quiet. Language is not too boring, do not have to continue I did not like the topic, even if do not speak no one will blame you impolite.
quietly listening to a person already lost count of the years these songs have a deep feeling chivalrous Rouchang Sweetie.
quietly recalled a man no longer to the past, there is joy and laughter have thousands of words and turns back.
a man quietly from the old songs of their own hearts to find a meeting point, a sigh a shock.
people do not really have a bad one do not really have regrets.
friend said: I do not know because they were said in the, or too lazy to explain. In fact, how afraid are not afraid of what? When a person or to a person, not because you're afraid or not the change.
I also did not expect it, expect it not to give me a sense of security,tory burch shoes, sense of belonging, can make me willing to pay without regard to,tory burch on sale, you can make me feel at ease and do not want to rely on the results of people?
or too little of life to their asking too much? This is a short gap can not be ignored.
other people have other lives, habits and pursuit,tory burch flats, I have no reason to ask others to follow my pace to meet my taste. I used to like the attitude of people like to blame.
a person's life,tory burch boots, one thing a person can only be one interpretation of the play.
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote