Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:05 AM   #1
xiaobai4414

Default Lunettes de soleilLunettes de soleilLunettes Carre

Avec les beaux jours qui pointent plus tôt que prévu,Lunettes Carrera ENDURANCE, c’est le moment d’arborer fièrement vos lunettes de soleil! Objet à la base pour protéger les yeux et les éventuels dommages liés aux rayons ultra-violets,Ray-Ban RB4112, les designers ont très vite compris que les lunettes de soleil pouvaient aussi devenir un accessoire de mode à part entière pour affirmer un style, cacher d’éventuels soirées prolongées ou même tenir sa coupe de cheveux.
Dans notre sélection de produits nous avons pris en compte les deux paramètres. Toutes les lunettes proposées au magasin ou sur notre site protègent 100% contre les rayons UVs pour une utilisation en ville ou à la plage. Nous avons également essayés de choisir des styles et couleurs de lunettes de soleil variés afin que chacun puisse y trouver son bonheur. Vous retrouverez différents styles chez Oakley, Electric et Von Zipper (très prochainement).
Voici une petite sélection,CARRERA GAFAS GORDON 1, d’autres lunettes sont disponibles au magasin ou sur notre site internet dans la rubrique lunettes de soleil.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
c8xlkf2hb
Major General

c8xlkf2hb is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3206113 2007 年 09 月 07 日 22:14 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Humor jokes
1. One day, a candy walk in the street. She walked, suddenly said:
2. There was a man surnamed Yu, one day he was hungry, gave his own to eat .... -
3. a fellow student named Xiao Cai, and he walked on the road, suddenly end up .. -
4. Mr. Banana and his girlfriend have a date, walking down the street, the weather was hot, took off her clothes, Mr. Banana, after his girlfriend fell down -
5. There was a polar bear and a penguin playing with the penguins to the hair one by one to pull down, pull finished, on the polar bear said: themselves one by one to pull the hair down, turned to penguin said:
6. One day, 5th Floor, mung bean jumped from suicide, a lot of blood flow into the red beans; has been festering, he is a soybean; wound end up with scars, and finally became black beans -
7. One day, Dousha Bao walking in the street and suddenly a car accident, was hitting his belly, before dying, he looked at himself in the stomach, said: ;
8. matchstick head suddenly felt itchy to reach out and scratch, scratching scratching put his burned. -
9. Xiao Ming new hair cut, the next day to school, the students see his new hairstyle, smiles: Xiao-Ming, your head like a kite Oh-type! Xiao Ming feel wronged, to go outside to cry. I cried myself ~ he flew up ... -
10. have a personal long as onions, walked cried .. -
11. Little Penguin one day asked his grandmother, ah is not a penguin?
12. there is a hide and seek community, they have not found a head now. -
13. the plane, a stewardess asked one little girl said:
14. There is a love of the corn so they decided to get married can not find another wedding day a corn maize corn this side of the popcorn to ask: Did you see our house the corn up. Popcorn: honey, people wear a wedding dress of the Well -
15. One day, one-third of the steak cooked walking in the street and suddenly he saw in front of a medium rare steak, but little notice of him to ask: Why did not they say hello? A: Because they are not familiar .. -
16. red Q: When you stir the coffee with the right hand or left hand Mei said: red right hand,mulberry handbags, said: Oh, You're brilliant, are not afraid of hot, like I have with the spoon. -
17. Small A small B said: digging plugs .... raining outside too! ! Not very excited to see the small B: Yes, ah I see you do -
18. Xiao Ming had begged my mother to let him as artist, mother said, , can not be the artist (APF), you forget it! -
19. snake serpent was scared to ask my brother .. .
20. Once there was a tomato and tomato and then B to go shopping one day a truck suddenly rushed out to a pressure in the past tomato tomato tomato B a laugh,paul smith handbags, pointing at the side [ha. ha. ha. tomato sauce ~] -
21. chocolate and tomato fights,gucci bags, chocolate won. Why? Because chocolate bars ~ -
22. tortoise and the hare hare quickly ran to the front ... .. went to see a turtle snail .. very slowly and said to him: you come, I'm back .. and then you are right. . .. After a snail on the table and saw an ant .. .. turtle said to him: Come on you .. so ants will come up. . Ants came after the snail .. .. see the above said something to him,
23. Little said: :
24.Q: a rabbit and a turtle run very fast race, and guess who won the drawing? A: Rabbit ~ ~ Q: wrong ~! A turtle pulling, running in front of that is a turtle very quickly, running fast Oh ~ ~ Q: Rabbit can not be reconciled, but also wearing sunglasses and a turtle race to run, who won the drawing? A: Well. . Rabbit bar Q: wrong ~ ~! Tortoise sunglasses one to pick, too! Bird is just running fast turtle Oh ^ O -
25.MM find University of lost. Met a gentle professor. MM: May I ask, how can I go to college? Professor: Only work hard in school, be above University -
26. A couple were eating dinner the girls had asked the boys: Do you love me? boys and girls saw a girl went to dinner a very angry and asked: Do you love me? boys finally wrote: love girl asked: how would you prove that? suddenly took thirty yuan boys out of his pocket, and asked the girls: Do you have ten dollars? girls took ten dollars to the boys took forty boys .. After a child element on the table ..... boys girls very angry and asked: Are you in the end to try to prove that you love me, ah boy, ah I have proved!!! -

forty before us! -
27. an unfortunate students caught by the enemy, the enemy tied him in the poles, and then asked him: In short, the results were electrocuted ... ... he said:
28. Q: Dandan is the dog's name or the name of A Small Tiger: Tiger, because the lining Well ~ -
29. first,burberry handbags, put a laptop on the table and then put your chin on the laptop Shanghao that this is a gift I gave you the brain notebook pad -
30. with a pair of lovers to get married one day the woman of the man said: said :
31. white like his brother, you know why? because: I like white -
32. Once upon a lamb, one day he went out to play, the results hit the wolf. Wolf said: The results put the wolf eat the lamb -
33. wolves, tigers and lions who play the game will be eliminated? wolf, because: Momotaro (out of the wolf) -
34. When Chen Shui-bian will want to reunification? Buy instant noodles time. -
35. Why silkworms lot of money? Because ..... will silkworm cocoons (thrift) -
36. One day, three little pigs to escape the big bad wolf to catch up, and the construction of three cottages. Big bad wolf blowing without effort ruined thatched huts, brick house, three little pigs are running desperately, but I think the big bad wolf to catch up. Three Little Pigs, said in despair, I'll leave it. We gave up, as you like. At this time, smirking wolf, keep saliva said: Please tell me where Little Red Riding Hood? -
37. This diver is very difficult moves, he made a swivel for three weeks then take a half forward somersault backflip three weeks a month. -
38. an egg cup of tea to the tea, the results it becomes boiled eggs; have an egg run the Songhua River to swim, the results it becomes egg; have a go with eggs in Shandong, the results become Lu (brine) eggs; an egg on the homeless, it becomes a wild eggs; there an egg accidentally fell on the road for a cross fell to the ground, turned into a missile; have an egg go to the family yard gone, turned into a bomb; have an egg go to the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, the results become a hydrogen bomb; an egg on the sick, the results become bad; have an egg married, turned into a jerk; have an egg go swimming in the river, turned into a nuclear bomb; have an egg go to the flowers gone, turned into a Hua Dan; have an egg riding a horse,gucci handbags, holding a knife, that he is a Peking Opera Blues; One egg is the mother, long ugly, the result becomes a dinosaur egg; have an egg is male, his wife and the other eggs out adultery, and he became a son of a bitch; have an egg .. .... -
39. Once there was a man surnamed Cai, we call him Xiao Cai. The results ... One day, he was side away! Also, once a man named Xiao Cai, was released overnight, rancid a ~ ~ -
40. coffee mugs and cups with crossing the road, this time for it, there was a grandfather, he exclaimed,handbags uk, But after a while it, coffee cup smooth crossed the road, but the cup of water into the injection but was driven to the truck, may I ask why? ? Because coffee has
41. Caochuan of Lu Su: ... ...
42. all the soldiers: Oh, there are ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ plums you eat Oh ¯ ¯ ¯ have water to drink la
43. hot afternoon, with a Huo Chaitou itch, scratch scratch ah, ah, then fire. Follow-up: There is a match he felt head itch and scratched on the fire after the first, and then he went to the hospital , the nurse bandaged him, he became a cotton swab -
44. Once there was a horse into a bar and sat down in the bar looking for a bartender to drink, the waiter said: your face long ah `` `-
45. a war on the country in full swing, head of the Association came to the prairies to the front-line morale ... ... Association of Head Q: How is it? Archer reports that members: report head! 20 meters in front of the tent next to a Baisuo Si archer, but his accuracy sucks, shot many times these days, are not hitting the people. Head of the hearing asked: Since the enemy archers found, why do not you kill him? Members archer wrote: Report of Head! Not right, do not you let them for a more standard it? -
46. most happy holiday Antony and Ebo Road without incident each time is getting chat. Antony: section is a few decades old.
47. Once there was a prince falls in love with a princess, but he was enchanted, can only say one word a year. So the prince did not speak for three years, and finally said words to the princess ... ... I love you! Which princess, but said only one word prince passed out ... ... The princess said which word? ... ... The princess said: What? -
48. Once I drive, female colleague sitting next to me suddenly asked:
49. a monkey eat peanuts before going into the bottom a chance to eat first. This manager explained: It has been fed peaches, Peach not pull out the results, monkeys scare, and now we must eat a good amount. -
c8xlkf2hb is offline   Reply With Quote