Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
qiaofu9737

Default gucci|Monster Davis Tribut|gucci

走进神秘的百年当铺,处处可寻当年影子

二楼木地板开“窗”,原来是吊货之用

穿过林立的青砖马头墙,一幢四合院式的老宅展现在记者眼前。这就是郑氏“慎益号”典当铺。

老宅坐北朝南,二层主房埋在高高的围墙内,仍然掩盖不住其巍然气势。马头墙高高耸起,墙顶铺设黑瓦,顶 端还用瓦片设计出透风的花格窗,虽经历风雨有剥落断裂处,仍可见该建筑设计的讲究。走进老宅,主房分成三间 ,中间是正房,比较宽敞,两边各是厢房。

在东面厢房一楼,镇海区文物管理委员会专家指着天花板给记者看,那是一个约有一平米大小的方形井口,好 好的楼房为什么要在木地板上设个井口?原来这就是典当铺特有的设计,典当铺收过来的物品大都很贵重,他们把 仓库设在二楼以便保管。而收取大件物品时取货比较麻烦,因此就在二楼仓库与一楼之间的天花板上开了一个吊窗 ,这样在楼上就能通过升降装置,或者直接用绳子拴住物品吊到楼上仓库。

专家还初步认为,我们现在看到的老宅里设有木梯,gucci,可能是当时并没有,因为作为典当铺考虑到保存物品的安全,人员出入可能都是通过此吊窗。

记者走近仔细观察发现,吊窗沿还能看到一些凹凸不平的缺口,长期被绳索磨损所致。可见当时该典当铺生意 的繁忙。

百年当铺也设VIP,三道木栓安保严密

该当铺同时也住人,从结构上看,房子北面一部分为店铺,因为整个当铺是在街道的南面,而北面围墙设有出 入门,进来后当铺三间房面中间的隔墙板都被呈圆洞门状打通,可见这样便于顾客出入,因为小客户在外面柜台就 直接完成交易,而大客户需要到里面的VIP厅商谈。

正房二楼,五分之一处被木墙隔开,木墙上被开了一个直径约20厘米的圆窗,只容得下双手进出。据介绍, 这个小窗口就是专门用来交易一些小件贵重物品的,一些金银首饰虽然体积不大,但价值连城,当铺将这类贵重物 品交易设在二楼厅,并且通过小窗交易,是出于安全考虑。

一般民间老宅的木门只有一道木栓,也没有保险扣。而该典当铺二楼通往库房的一道门上,一连设了三道木栓 。每道木栓后部都还加一个保险扣,文保专家演示:拴上木栓,将保险扣拨下,栓子便被顶住难以打开,足见安保 严密。

现代的银行设有VIP贵宾室、大客户部,一百年前慎益号典当铺也一样。外面廊上的柜台是为普通老百姓开 放的,而沿着廊道几个曲折就可以绕到一个室内大厅。

当时普通老百姓生活水平不高,一到过年就生活拮据,于是就会用衣物来当点钱财,等到来年春耕有钱了再赎 回物品。这些物品价值不高,属于小户,就直接在外面的柜台交易。如果遇到大户,需要具体谈价就立即引入VI P厅密谈。专家表示虽然这些没有文字记载,只是基于现状的推理,但“慎益号”典当铺当年的繁荣是 可见的。

建筑也有商业特色,石段雕刻都是铜钱

“慎益号”房子建筑的细节都体现出商业特点。木结构房梁上雕满“灵芝祥云”图案,象征吉祥如意,门窗上 镶嵌着万字形花格,寓意长久不衰,Herve Leger Bandage For August

嵌在墙内的青石上雕刻的都是铜钱图像,有一处青石段上雕的是两仙人戏嬉,手里拿的还是硕大的铜钱。这些 设计都融入了主人作为商人希望财源广进的美好愿望,Monster Davis Tribut
上一页
2 下一页

Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34613 2009 年 05 月 10 日 23:16 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; finally get a day rest period, or all sent in the workshop, the most recent issue has caused me piles of raw materials,mulberry bag, work until half past ten p.m. order be considered complete,chloe bag, times have to run tomorrow, Shenzhen, busy, as if things are not rewarded with Han, full of feel oppressed!
a busy work, it is easy to forget other things to do, whether important or unimportant, or whether other people care about do not care,mulberry bags, as if my heart will not go care. 'd Forget Mother's Day greeting to my mother,chloe bags, I feel a little guilty! Well, I was so bored in my heart a lot of things, not to show it, I hope she will understand it! Usual greeting in front of me no matter Ye Hao, repetitious matter whether, with my parents always came to this world I most respect, although small to large and not too much care to grow, but I never live up to their expectations. Also understand the feelings of parents do not need me to give them much in return as long as me and my brother better life, they always hung on a happy face, smile, that smile, that is something I have not been able to lose , and I can at all!
this week, did not gain anything, they'd finally kick back a lot of bad habits, smoking one by one, nine,dolce gabbana handbag, do not take stop alcohol is a stomach every day to irrigation, although have to be considerate, but still can not stand the environment, cares,mulberry alexa, anyway, I do not care how other people view me, not to mention more bad habits However, an experience, they will not affect the value.
two months, two years after graduation, and recall the old ambition, but it is not worth a step. Such is life about, no matter how much ability you have, too radical, but will be unable to move, if willing to ordinary, and perhaps also happens to be extraordinary.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote