Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
7391pcvu

Default Hematemesis vehicle police warned compatriots are

adviser words: economic prosperity, social surroundings, alive criteria to enhance, we love to get out and move towards a vast world. Increasingly advanced transmission, provide the greatest convenience. Tourism has been a very easy thing, highways extending in all directions, everywhere, to, in particular, build up families have cars, driving from a shape as part of ordinary life, and this also guided to the biggest secluded dangers of life - - car accident!

This post is a very responsible of the traffic police wrote:

hematemesis
a high-speed traffic police aid counsel! Often have to look at running speed! ! !

one, parking, parking, or parking!

highway driving panic most is what? Is the parking! In high-speed action of traffic in the road for however reason, resulting in blockage of parking, the most grim things may have to happen. Here I say someone to converge on the car, in that case, the driver placarded the car blocking the road onward, we must look in the rearview mirror right there with you big trucks, and if so, be sure to deduct from in advance and open the double-flash to remind After the car memorandum, give a cloud of distance behind the cart and the time of deceleration, if the cart behind the horn or flashing lights to stop you, believe me, he must not brake the car, you must have to expedite to channel emergency stop drilling! Even if it will scratch your car. Year! Every year, we come along several such incidents: Because Dulu, the car stopped at the cart waiting to be released after the results hit the back of the cart to the back of the cart in front of the front have hit the rear of the cart! Where is the car? ! Two, three, four, five! How many people is a small car a few human lives! In the structure of a few millimeters thick, dozens of cars, below the impact of weight on tons thinner than periodical! Do not take what superstition you car, do not consider themselves secure, I have seen only opened after the compression of a meter-long red car, was pressed into metal I have seen the van, I have seen people trapped in bombard tangled figure and howling, I have seen people who packaged only two-finger breadth head you may ask, Why stop behind the cart? Believe me, he is not not want to stop, he too wanted to stop the car and come! But you've seen it dragged 9 tons of nuclear containing fifty tons of goods it? Have you ever seen real core containing nineteen tons are contained ninety tons of the tanker it? Have you ever seen real gist contains thirty tons are contained in one hundred and thirty tons of monster it?

II Blowout control processing

mentioned the vehicle tire, car tire at high speeds, especially when the front tire cart tire than the consequences of serious puncture although unpredictable, but in our treatment of the incident often find an amusing phenomenon: if the left front tire causing the vehicle lost control and hit fence, is often hit the right guardrail, and vice versa. The reason is due to tire in the vehicle tire tracks and the assorted coefficient of friction, the vehicle running trace will be the direction of bias tire, explosion left front wheel to the left, the right front wheel to the right side rupture and the driver in the correct direction when playing , point to reflect the rendition of the vehicles have a puncture, there is a delay of, in increase to confusion caused by a puncture, often caused by over-correction, thereby artificially increasing the vehicle lost control, causing the left front wheel hit the right guardrail burst but even break barrier repeatedly about the phenomenon. Correct approach is to puncture the vehicle, the first to grasp the direction, no matter what the front side to give a fixed alteration angle (with your actual speed related) and hard to preserve, and do not take emergency brake, because when the vehicle perpendicular line in the braking capability is irregular, so that behavior control in a controlled deceleration process and exertions to preserve the original lane trail, should not perturbed to fight the direction of improvement.

three speeding

the dangers of speeding we all know, whether local or high-speed, will cause irreparable consequences. 100KM per hour if you drive a small car, if your height 170CM, found that the situation from your eyes to the brain to make decrees, and then reflected in the brake, the physiological response time is about 1.7S, and when your vehicle has been at the outset the 47.2M. Distance of 40 meters,GHD NZ! Will contain many helpless lives! We have the speed 70KM / H partition of quest speed (110 km we record), there are the cars really ran 203KM / H, looking at photos, we say that sooner or later must refund the driver, that is his life, life in his hands, others do nothing. For speeding behavior, I have only two things: one is the our hands, BMW 745, Porsche Cayenne, as well as S80, no material said the car European cars, at all times the speeding incident, the wearer of the bruise injury, some do not lag. Limit of the highest levels of high-speed highway is 120KM / H, which is written in the Safety Act in the statutory most speed, it is not unfounded, according to data from overseas, if a speed of more than 160KM of the car has a tire blowout accidents, whether you whether the seat belt, and passengers of the mortality rate was 100%! Remember,GHD Green Straighteners, not 50%, not 99%, 100%! Letter to those who like to put a throttle in the end on a high-speed driver friend, appeal for your safe tires strike. Fourth, a security check before driving or tire problem leads to the topic, this is a very coincidental elements, you say you are a fashionable car?

five, highway markings, signs and warnings

believe that many friends are often on high-speed drivers will find at intervals such as high speed along the warning signs and warning lights, I have not dried on the high-speed time it was not concerned about these things, but deep feelings did it years before, that each to maintain distance between vehicles, while prepared to handle with emergency preparedness.

six, attempt to avoid driving at night

in our current reality, this is a general rule the country: the large number of goods vehicles driving at night is much more than the day on the road The. In our case, light that large trucks, the proportion of day and night can reach 1:5 or even higher, night patrol on the left is a slide of white light, the right is a red slip, while a string can not see the head, which had us disturbed However, good vision during the day, traffic and small, why so many goods to be nocturnal? Often through the night and our response alarm. Later, the parties by and conversation with the driver to know, during the day to load and discharge shipment, maintenance of vehicles, find someone to work, and most importantly, Highways, overrun and traffic police are on the road during the day and night, fewer traffic difficulty! This has resulted in manifold accidents at night is high time, as the car and passengers, driving at night, traffic, density, ran fatigue driving, more driving authorize does not match the large proportion of illegal driving and other traffic involved to create greater security risks. Cart seat and high solitude did not stop the highway ** over the string of lights across the shot, the cart driver is almost blinding in the semi-state drive, you are willing to drivers along the way and with such ride it?

seven multi-purpose flash when overtaking remind

highway speed, rumpus, your car before the exercise did not hear the trumpet, the distance when overtaking or multi-switch flash to prompt each other more useful; And, when you find that there are two or more lanes relatively close distance before and after the big trucks when you must watch out when passing after the cart suddenly change lanes to overtake, then if you just work next to him, it may really want to destiny, and believe me, those who change lanes to overtake a large Road merchandise vehicles before changing to a half watching the rearview mirror of even a Buddha, not to mention you are a car, not effortless to be found and the speed faster. Moreover, passing the evening, do not must use high beam in your vehicle from the rear by ultra II, Triple Bai meters into the best beam lights, the vehicle in front so you can better magistrate the distance with him so as not to miscarriage of righteousness, you know, on the road to allow vehicles to see you more apparently, and you can clearly see each other is equally important. Having said that, calculate of the city lights often do not drive at night, or the name of far light motor vehicles and motor vehicles will, they believe they can see the road and other vehicles, if others can see them? That is selfish and not considerate of others, I have forever been despised these people.

8, do not take non-emergency emergency vehicle road. emergency stop Road, suggests that it is can be used in an emergency lane.

nine, protect the scene? Ensure safe!

brigade under the jurisdiction of our high-speed section of about 170 kilometers, once the accident has been a point of three shifts,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, and later with the increase in personnel and in mandate to speed out of the police (and sometimes live ten minutes early may be able to save a life ) We split into two incidents point out the jurisdiction of some police can be like this, turn around in their own jurisdictions have two or three hours. Sometimes such incidents often receives the alarm: The two sides had a simple scratch or rear-end, the fact that no controversy, no casualties, financial losses small, the vehicle can move, no matter how we may be exhorted on the phone, both parties refused to the vehicle to the side of the road! We went to the scene must be Seven eighty kilometers it! Will take at least forty minutes for an hour! Sometimes to the loss of hundred dollars, the two cars cross the road causing traffic congestion for more than ten kilometers Dulu! Faced with this driver, I have his heart hammering! Slightly for their own interests you, do not listen to the advice of the traffic police insist, if your vehicle is stranded in road accidents caused by second how to do? If you are stranded in the road vehicle, causing the accident behind Dulu how to do? If we can be sure that an accident caused by the loss of personnel property will be greater than your tiny accident, when, if the parties sued the accident behind you, though you may not have lawful liability, but you have to bear the hundred percentage liability! Minor property harm occurred in the highway accident, if no casualties, both sides of the causes of non-objection, and have the aptitude to move the vehicle, be sure to move the vehicles parked within the road caused by an emergency stop, and now almost all camera phones, you can moving car with his cell phone prior to the original site took two photos, of course, the best police responsibility on the tel and communication, trust, faced with this

ten, after such incidents

, of course, simply to mention in front of a small financial wastage episodes. If your vehicle on the highway a important accident or misfortune loss of attribute, you must not move the site (besides for rescue of the wounded), when likened to contain two important things: the set of alarm signs, and call alarm . Resulting in a traffic accident on the highway vehicles can not move,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, we must at the scene to the way of one hundred and fifty meters outside the vehicle admonition signs, and the workers to be transferred to the road outside the fence. Remember: It must be one hundred and fifty meters, but whether you set the omen signs because not approach this distance, thereby causing the second accident, police accident then we will certainly give you the second accident obligation scheme, the most at fewest a secondary or even the same! Unfortunately, I'm on the highway by the train of the past few years, no celebration will be No! Meters away in the car I set the flag to impressively! Remember last summer's nightly, I and the crew back to a patrol unit of the old ** way downhill in the opposite lane demi found with just a traffic accident, the two huge parties four or five trucks on the road in the distance of four meters in front of me hit the scene! Soft thigh was really mention is disloyal, if we are not on the way encounter, but received a warning call before the celebration scene, then this car will be a four or five people are not left!

XI, do not trashing on the highway, pedestrians do on the high-speed

the 2 are complementary, how, do not understand? We are here every day, meager road outdoor the village on the road electing up empty bottles,GHD Precious Gift Set, could not achieve in period to pedal you from head to him out down Turn around him and from the other end of the road, which led directly to a consequence : We have 3 to five brigades from each of the nameless dead cases, it is the nameless dead, for the scene was not the vehicle, and some massive trucks at night or simply do not understand scratch hit a walker, only incomplete crushed site flattening of the body, and occasionally can not distinguish between males and women, only by DNA testing. As because the bruises, and buffet a few residues of each year, the cause is that you discard out the skylight from that one nectar bottles, smashed vehicle voyage or small, I believe that it have to not put smashed you, but to replace it with that of a small decanter of a not rich but live the life, you are in the heart to endure it? When you coil down the skylight and discard the garbage, you may be one indirect assassin! Friends of passengers in the quondam, do not hailed on the highway, ride it! There are those on the road electing up empty bottles and the coal people, when the high-speed vehicle kick the person body, people actually will be broken! I will not forget that winter one p.m. many, I reserve on the road a headless corpse in the next, the dim lights in the regional mortuary to ascertain a matron carrying Pharaoh head toward my camera, we started suspected murder, the city and shire levels, and the vice squad co forensic autopsy, and ultimately accustomed that the body is a colossal clash coerce on the back of the cervix avulsion resulting in more than a hundred meters behind the fly, and afterward confirmed that the woman is not morale good, toll station monitoring showed that she is absolutely a people onto high-speed, as she ambitioned to do, who do not know.

second, seat belts to ensure safety

speed on the person ... in the back seat must wear a seat belt! ... this is often easy to overlook the problems eyes .... seen an SUV because the driver in high-speed roll ... nothing ... the back seat wearing a seat belt on the two girls were thrown ... died as yet! too KB it! now .. at all times the high-speed ... all the people forced the car seat belt! This is a platitude, but also a lot of friends and passengers with denial issues. Yes, especially at the local drive on city roads, I individually view the role of seat belts is to meet most of the traffic police, the actual efficacy is not premonitory. And on the highway, the Department and does not wear a seat belt was produced in the world of feud between the consequences of the accident. I'm out of the scene of the accident in 2007, I have the impression that at least two deaths caused by car accidents are unilateral seat belt did not cause, one of which is the Passat cars from the turn, only the driver of a car, and if he wearing a seat belt, I think most are minor injuries, cervical fractures forensic death, all the body roll caused by the movement without withdrawal; second car is unilateral, when the front tire at high speed causing the vehicle out of control repeatedly hit the road divider, a total of two drivers and passengers, the driver wearing a seat belt intact, meantime passengers on the co-pilot did not wear a seat belt because, and in the reclining seats recline to rest, the result in the vehicle whirling out of control when was thrown from behind the vehicle windshield glass at the death.

XIII, both in the high-speed, city: Try not to talk.

Any Other: I did no anticipate this impromptu essay could even write so many. Finally, I have a few easy practical experience to differentiate drivers and passengers above the expressway Friends:

1, co-pilot situation on the friends, the safest seat is the seat behind the driver, believe me, in case of emergency, the driver that he is instinctively avoid subconscious behavior, you and his superior-subordinate relationship, sensibilities of admiration or even no use here. If you are a sleeper off the cart in the back passengers, even if you prefer to head towards the direction of the driver,GHD IV Styling Set, you are compliant to lose a leg or This is not the alternative of subject!

2, harmed in traffic event the cause of death for the highest proportion of traumatic brain injury, abdominal organ injury, redundant bleeding and impact and death; So unless you have vocational remedial wisdom, in the absence of injury victim identified Love the case, it is best not easily shake the wounded, otherwise, he fractured ribs may be in your If the harmed limbs bleeding, bleeding you can physically near the heart of his side's joint altitude of the belt bound with laces or to stop bleeding and timely warning, this is the most important.

3, on the highway, driving all the non-normal state, open the twice flash every time! Including parking, in front of Dulu and construction, single-channel release, in front of an accident, into the mist area and so on.

4, a major accident on the highway the driver's driving experience is 6-8 years! Believe me, you read, the file from the municipal, provincial are the same across the country, is because you are sure to obliged. Practice makes perfect? Students can also be cooked proud!

5, always with you and other vehicles on the roads as a beginner, do not put their own lives and property of hope lies in the hands of others. (As if we saw the driver to quickly unlawful way to avoid driving farther ^-^)

6, on the highway before, to plan a good line, learn as much as possible along the road, fill up the vehicle and keep the phone battery matters, prices plenty, or give you depart to the wilderness, it can really ah no way nowhere to turn God into the earth!

7, (new to add, and thank you for you) and sometimes on the ultra high-speed lane will be closed for a period of operation, this time they will put some of Hou's triangular continuous road blocks, if the speed too fast, can not the speed down, and next to Drive a car, be sure to grasp the steering wheel, brake slowly crashed into it in the meantime, something it will not be hit, even now the draw will not paint a hard barter. However, if the steering, brakes or floors to over the.

8, there is a path, the present average of 50-60 km highway will set up a service area or parking zone, when you encounter a small vehicle collapse or crisis while you are inside, amuse adhere to the solution to the service zone. After entire, regardless of your conveyance parked in the emergency stopping alley road was widened, not merely to you and additional people's vehicle safety peril, meet at night, it is probable a premeditated guilty elements or flows invest a infrequent chance to make a fortune.

9, continue to join color and safety of the motorcar there is a definite relationship between the relatively tall safety of the color is pearly and silver, dark car up, yet also the maximum dangerous. Seat belt is major, but also accompanied by security pate, otherwise folk without seat belts should be left out, the maximum prevalent injury is traumatic head harm, and with a seat strap, and not security head, and namely is play whip-type harm, cervical spine fracture.

10, the last a very idiot Tip: Alarm call is always 110! Not in front of the area code!

add a: Suitable for China's automotive safety seat sorted according to Chinese passengers if a cloud of driving habits (other than the driver seat belt, the other seat passengers dress seat belts virtually no sense), car seat security can be sorted from big to small is:

1, the rear seats through the detection of many of the other side of the car accident pictures found in the collision, unless the super-serious accidents, or generally not involved in this position. Especially in city driving, this location can be said to be foolproof. The only threat to the position of human life seems to be that only high-speed rear-end on a tragic accident occurred, of course, the cursed get a

2, the driver cause the back seat: Many people believe that this position be competent to obtain onto the driver's light, the moment in the accident of an accident the driver of the Dodge definitely senseless, if not conceal, there are still drivers Braving the front, the car can be regarded as the safest position. In tangible truth, there is a location we appear to be ignored: when the car into the chief road from a side road when this position has always been first exposed to the cardinal road in front of the natural vehicles, of special note, and then hit the speed of man, that is definitely

3, because the driver's seat: the majority of drivers can still wear a seatbelt, which in large part to ensure their safety. Most importantly, the car in their hands, in case of emergency, they will instinctively avoid peril.

4, co-pilot seats reasons: nothing to say, this position can be said that the driver of the In case of emergency, the driver will subconsciously co-pilot to hit the front with the object, the human sitting in the co-pilot seat as the driver of the scapegoat. If people take this position do not like wearing seat belts, then they will definitely die faster.

5, the rear medium seat sitting in the back country, I have not seen who take the initiative to have seat belts fastened. If I have seen and heard on benefit of a great many cases, this location was named to doing my part of the Suppose you sit in this position, then bless you, not what the accident, the driver hit the emergency brake, you will vehicle pile up to 180 km / hour, think about what would happen now! You will be Biboerte world log would go on N times the speed of impact faster windshield, you might even earlier than the car and touch the vehicle in front!

additional two: how to discourage high-speed driving in the car in the tire, the tire is extremely important for driving safety, especially in high speed. Puncture resulting in high speed accidents have occurred. So, how to prevent high-speed in the lance it?

one, always pay consideration to the upkeep of regular checks of tire tires have stabbed, scratched, whether caused by loosened processes. When the car was raised (such as retarding the chassis and changing the oil) should be the way, see if there are problems inside the tire problems are discovered in time to find repair shop or a 4S shop. In accordance with the requirements of exchange to assist the tire wear evenly.

Second, the attention to a certain tire life mileage of tires depending on road and driving conditions to make sure whether to replace worn. In common, urban road time can be longer if the roads are often poorly on high-speed or exercise, will be replaced as the wear and cut.

Third, develop the good habit of checking tire pressure should always check the tire pressure, tire pressure monthly to meter at any time to add. Have to check on high-speed tire pressure before, so within the normal range.

four, high-speed to prevent the tire temperature is also high for also long as distant as possible not to scamper high-speed consecutive, may be appropriate to stop at repose areas, so that the tire temperature. This is particularly important in the summer.

five, the raising of good driving habits, control speed to prevent the quick start, braking and fast edging, these actions will amplify tire wear and boost the moment of pressure. Do hard entities rolling on the road to control the speed.

six conditional rechargeable nitrogen as inert nitrogen gas, and its role in recent years to prevent the tires heat up more and more drivers to be acknowledged. But immediately the mart is still relatively high nitrogen costs, popular with a certain degree of trouble. I suggest, often those who can supply to run high-speed filling nitrogen. Flat tire on the highway deserving to the quality of tires, gas temperature, wear, road conditions and traffic actions such as the impact of intricate, and some tire repair shop quality problems are generally not checked out. Therefore, high-speed puncture is complicated to exterminate. However, concerned almost their adore baby at whichever time, timely inspection and maintenance, develop good driving habits is for the good. Once the puncture occurs, must not the emergency stop, to hold the steering cycle, slow the speed down.

the Editor: Whenever a word in mind: a good driver, not in how his wonderful driving technique, but his mind is a safety awareness. Whether you open do not drive, they should know, because you have only one life! When traveling by car to convert a fashion, tell riders: to maintain control when the speed is a hazardous place only resort.

more exciting content, according with your welcome to share your space, so that more friends to see

[wonderful to share]: see you still dare not move my idea to dine, a lot of things people really do not eat
[wonderful to share]: the history of the 8 most disgusting jokes, test how mighty you can read calculate you vicious!
[wonderful to share]: 22 take U.S. law allows you to immediately become popular potentate 1 minute!
[wonderful to share]: Network Jingxian child fish movie, too cruel!
[wonderful to share]: one of the most heart-breaking words, then a year: to Huijia discern
[wonderful to share]: amazing moon cake making shady
[wonderful to share]: Star remover into a passer after According to one by one component look
[wonderful to share]: look at the metro station individuality diplomatic concept
[splendid apt share]: educate you hands-on 5 prawns

[wonderful to share]: sub-kick flew via a red light traffic police is to discourage the furious

here to outlook more wonderful to share

Sponsored Links