Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
jnmq6452c

Default Physics namely truly quite interestinquiteery magi

36 weird quantum theory (15)

Although the arrival of the great Albert Einstein, let it physical schoolroom Peng wicker brilliance. But he's let a few words changed swiftly Tang Monkey Shazhu faith, no longer deem in quantum theory, this is really depressing, ah, taught them so many days of quantum theory, I am effortless for me!

I said Albert Einstein, you antique love to go shopping go shopping now, quit me solo level.

love: Okay, hear to them, I do not believe, that they have no feelings for me. Tang Monkey Sha Zhu, who you absence to listen to speeches in the end. You say the fact, do not blindly believe the authorities.

Journey: Well listen to lectures Einstein!

Tang: Tell us!

Tang: Thank you for your blessings.
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
relinquished along Don monkey Shazhu I suddenly feel - very solitary! I really can not be reconciled, no, I want to listen, Einstein is how to come to their senses, so I cat in physics, right appearance the classroom, listening to them ... ...

Albert Einstein: detest my life, the theory is the quantum theory, the most nauseating person I ever sermonized is 1 of quantum theory. Tang Monkey Sha Zhu, quantum theory is a devil, let us fight for the overthrow of quantum theory it! br> Tang Monkey Shazhu: I believe that Don monkey adore Shazhu paradox is shocked the world. Now I will differentiate you, what is the ape love Sha Zhu Tang paradox. it expressly, this paradox is a thought experiment, it is said, folk are scrupulous detection with a magnifying cup After,Christian Louboutin Discount, we estimate the Mona Lisa may be a productive woman. Now, we presume she is a pregnant woman and is pregnant with twins (a woman). saying that the Cross ashore a wet daytime, in the paucity of midwives circumstance, the Mona Lisa produced! However, the abrupt is nativity even those two mini angels fly from the northwardly and south out of the window, not to return. cherubs flying northwardly we do not know He is male or female, let us call him the North angel bar, called the South angels fly south. North Angel Fly, fly, to fly the South Pole of the world and the North Pole. Now, always people,Christian Louboutin D'Orsays, including the South Pole Bear and polar bears, do not know the gender of angels, only that man and a woman.

Mona Lisa lying in bed, heartbroken, the Heartbreakers: Yeah, I do not watch your side, how to fly far away, ah! Which of you is male, which is a woman I do not know, I really fail it! My children ah ... ... a daughter, I know without seeing at the North Pole or the North Angel is a lad or a girl. If he is a man, the angel must be a Southern woman; if the woman, the South angels are men. (Ah, it seems that nonsense) and I must debate, very tough.

Boer: And if from the point of view of quantum theory, then your attitude either are wrong. First of all, you both North and South angel as a unattached individual, it is not right, we have not observed before in this pair of twins is forever a interrelated entire, no stuff how distant apart they are! both a man or a woman, this is not right! The tangible situation is that we do not have whichever observation in the sometime, North angel (or angels south) is uncertain ######, every angel is a superposition of both ######es, only while we went to observation,Christian Louboutin Sandals, the angel was from a gender random superposition of states to take a certain amount (or male or female) in front of us. have been identified. that is, North angel is male or female, we did not observe before, it has been fixed. and our observations, but it accustomed the status of such resolve.

Suppose you said is right of, well,Christian Louboutin Flats, now we bring a penguin to observe the North Angel North Pole,Christian Louboutin Boots, penguins observed, the Pidianpidian to flee behind to report to us: North angel is a female! Oh, apologetic, is a matron! Quack! Angel of the South did not observe, so he has been in the ###### Male / Female superposition states, and we yet understand the North Angel is a matron, that the South can merely be male angel, and he did not have a alternative. The problem is that South angel How do you understand the angels have chosen the North women, so that their own from , let him transform a man, it is feasible. But we equitable said, the angel of the north-south distance of only the diameter of the Earth as yet, hundreds of millions of light years away if they do? even a phone phone, send text messages, they have a few billion years after the South to receive the information the angel ah. how could he chance a female in the North after the angel suddenly become men and it? no faster than light information displacement, because this is my theory of relativity are not granted. or, extra Furthermore, if we too observe the North-South angels, they will not be the period to communicate, meantime confusing, was originally a male and female twins, they became engaged 2 men or two women?

Therefore,Christian Louboutin High Heels, view of amount methodology is wrong! That's right, otherwise it not quite confusing globe? we insist namely the North-South saint namely male alternatively petticoat in their moment of disconnection has long been decided apt, and no must wait for us apt inspect later did they take a promiscuous gender. Tang Monkey Shazhu, you are engage with my point of view alternatively the views of Bohr?

Tang Monkey Shazhu: That goes without saying it? Teachers have this tendency to cold, no wonder I meditation he was a morsel curious.

Sponsored Links